Mr&Mrs kim

By minsuga2211

it's all started with a kiss #Namsoo #Yoongiu #Taennie #jirose #Liskook # jineon # Love Jealousy Revenge ... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
πŸ”ž
30
31
32
33
Note
34
35
36

14

79 8 2
By minsuga2211

After confirming with IU Namjoon immediately left for orphanage.

~MEANWHILE~

On other hand Iu is worried about jisoo because she knew there's something bothering her..

Yoon: Miss lee..is there any problem?

IU: yea.. i mean no..everything is fine

Yoon: who's that

IU: ohhh.. it's Mr.kim.. he asking about jisoo..

Yoon: okay

IU: Mr.Min if you don't mind can i asked you something...

Yoon: hmmm...

IU: Actually i have a request and i hope you can help me. I know we have meeting today and you need your secretary on your side every time but...

(She look down and plyng with her fingers she can sense that he is looked at her with his dark eyes)

Yoon: But what miss lee...let me guess you want day off for your best friend right...(with cold tone)

IU : I'm sorry Mr.Min but she really needs me...so plea-

Yoon: NO

IU: but-t...sir-

Yoon: I said no Miss lee...just go back to your work...

IU: Icy-hot...(mumbled but yoongi clearly heard)

Yoon: what??

IU: what!? Nothing!?

Yoon: You just call me icy-hot.. don't you..??

IU: Huh..!!

(Yoongi get up from his sit walk towards her but she take back steps until her back touch the wall)

Yoon: So Miss lee...I'm icyhot haaa..

(He nibbled against her ear sending shivers down her spin she try to push him little by her hand but he immediately garb her heads pinned overhead)

Yoon: Tell me Miss lee... i heard correct or not

IU: Mr.Min please let go of my hand

Yoon: first answer me..

IU: Please Mr.Min... please leave me....

Yoon: Until you answer my question
(Looking at her eyes in deep and tight his grip on her head)

IU: Ok fine....i accepted...it's just slip of tongue Mr.Min please forgive me...

(With that smrik appeared on his face)

Yoon: it's ok kitten...but only on this time Im letting you go but next time I will punish you hard....

(She frozen at her spot and looking at him she was totally shocked by his word's "kitten" "punish" and on otherhand yoongi just enjoying)

She was in her deep thoughts she won't even realise when he loose her head and go back to his site

Yoon: Back to your work Miss lee

(And she come to her sense and go back to her work but her mind is again start thinking about jisoo and really worried Yoongi notice her worried face but ignored)

~BACK TO NAMSOO~

Drive his car head to the orphanage the things kept forming a kont in his brain yet he appeared as clan as ever. After driving for 10 minutes he pulled the brakes directly infront of the gate. Rushing out of the car, he saw the gate was already open so he entered without being bothered. He saw here were many kid's playing around. There were women too. On seeing him a woman approached to him.

Wom: Yes whome do you waht to meet?

Nam: App...ummm a jisoo....is she here??

Wom: Ohh jisoo?? Yes she came here. Go straight and the first room. She must be there.

Nam: That side? Thank you

( He gathered his awkwardness and went ahead. As soon as he reached near the door steps he was about to call her but stopped seeing the sight. The cute uwufull sight. There she were blind folded and kids were running around. She were attempting to chase them but nah... those kids were too fast. Leaning by his shoulder on the door frame he crossed his arms and admired this side of hers too.)

"How many more personality do you have Ms.ji- Mrs.kim jisoo Namjoon? First savage then rude then your kindergarten tantrums then beautiful then loving then scared then fragile then mysterious and now this? The cute side? Why are you playing with my heart Mrs kim??"
Namjoon though in his mind with an unconscious smile on his lips. He didn't even realize when she were already infront of him still blind folded trying to find someone.

She trace her hand slowly but suddenly it landed on someone's arms but when she touched it properly, you realised it wasn't any kids but a huge ass man. She could feel the biceps popping out of the folded and crossed arms. As much and she knew the person wasn't a part of game but she couldn't just let him go. She were confused feeling the familiar touch. She slowly continued tracing her hand from his upper arm to his chest, to his neck and finally face. With both herr small hands she cupped his face. Trying to assure her self it's not what she think but look like fate wasn't in her favour.

Her heart started racing realising who was standing and now she just wanted to vanish from there.she didn't even dare to take off her blind fold to not face the embarrassment the way she were still cupping his face Namjoon on other hand stood just letting her whatever she doing. After all He knows he belongs to her.

But as if suddenly something hit her, she immediately took back her hands and backed off from him she pulled away the blind fold and saw Namjoon Standing there now suddenly confused at her such sudden change in her behavior. He was definitely having a very hard time in processing out her moods and behavior. At this point he was considering to think thousand times before opening his mouth infront of you cuz he doesn't know what can trigger her PTSD. On the other hand she didn't yet know that he now knees about her PTSD.

Nam: You didn't return h-home so..

Jis: i-i didn't want to be a third wheel in your friendship.( Namjoon frowned in confusion.)

Nam: Are you out of your mind? What do you mean by third wheel. She's just my friend.

(He didn't yell but said it calmly yet hurt was visible in his voice.)

Jis: I didn't say anything... i just mean i didn't want to come in between. You took a day off for your friend and also she might have doubted so i came for an expl-

Nam:You're thinking too much.... enough Dora the explorer for today... let's go home. I've been searching for you the whole city. Atleast keep your phone with you. What if someth-

Jis: why are you so worried? Do i interfere in your matter? So you stay away from mine too.

(She simply waved her hand at the kids and bid them goodbye and passed by Namjoon heading outside and Namjoonrolled his eyes and followed behind her. Walked out of the gate ignoring Namjoon who was following her.)

Having seen Namjoon's car she still passed by it to gate which made Namjoon scrunched his eyebrows and questioning his entire struggle. He was not having this ignorance of hers. He stomped past the car and held her onc arms tightly making her flinch at his sudden action

Nam: Where do you think your going....?!

Jis: let me go... i don't want to come with you..

Nam: But why..atleast tell me what wrong..

Jis: b'cos i don't want to...

Nam: stop behaving like kids..and let's go home already...we have to packed our bags too..we're leaving for New York tomorrow...

Jis: No... we are not...I'm not going anywhere with you..

Nam: why are you being so stubborn jisoo...just because I am talking nicely with you that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want..

Jis: Exactly what I'm saying..you're not soft hearted..so stop pretending you care for me or you worried for me.

Nam: What? I'm not pretending anything and who told you I'm care for you huh...i do b'cos i want my thing will be safe.

Jis: thing?!

Now Namjoon knows that agin he fuckd up He is the one who pulled you into his life and now is controlling your life as if she's his personal asset she never felt so powerless it was testing his patience. He made her his wife but will never give her the position. He was claiming you his wife but will never take a stand for her.

Jis: Even if I'm your wife but remember it's just on paper marriage not real one so stop using your husband card every time....and it's my choice to go with you or not you can't take my freedom like this and take decisions on behalf of me...

Nam: look listen to me first...

Jis: No not this time..please atleast not now Namjoon please...

Nam: Jisoo please let's go home first and then ll sorted out

Jis: Please leave...i need sometime..atleast gave me some privacy.. i want to be alone

Nam: But where were you go at this time its already too late..

Jis: Don't worry I'll be back before dinner time.

Nam: Ok..let's go I'll drop you wherever you want to go...

Jis: Ok..drop me IU's house

Nam: why she is not even at home

Jis: I know that's why.. i have her house keys

Nam: Fine but keep your phone with you and please call me when you want to return I'll be going to pick you up..

Jis: Hmmmm....

After 5-10 minutes car ride he dropped her at IUs house

Nam: we are here

Jis: Hmmm

Nam: bye...take care ok...

Jis: yeah... don't worry I'll take care of your thing properly.. now bye!!

She stepped out of the car and had towards the door without looking back to namjoon.

After getting inside the house she informed IU that she's at her home and come home earlier that usually so they spend sometime together.

IU knows something is going wrong with her so she trying to finished her work ASAP

After finishing her work she go to the Yoongi's room she knock but ge give no response so she decided to go inside. When she come inside she find him nowhere.

She pouted and placed the file on his dest and file is very important so she placed the file where his gaze directly went. She look at the file one last time and went out from his room and go back to her cabin

Yoongi and some employees were discussing about the meeting. They are waiting for clients when yoongi say.

Yoon:Miss lee where is presentation file?

IU: Ah that!! But i kept in your office.. ok wait i will bring.

She reached inside his office but her eyes winded as soon as she couldn't find the file where she left it. She walk closer to his desk and start searching for the file but it wasn't there.

She knows how much this file means to this meeting but her heart started running how could it possible. She search it on every side of his desk but its wasn't there she messed up her hairs in frustration

IU: Where did it go?

She rush out from his room and without wasting any single minute she go to Yoongi

IU: Mr.Min sorry but file isn't there now.

Yoon: What do you mean ?

IU: I don't know but file isn't there I'm sorry i tried to found it but it wasn't there.

Yoon: What do you mean by its not there? How could you lost it?

IU: I---

(He poke his tongue with his cheeks)

Yoon : Are you sure you left it there?

She nodded but he gripe her wrist tightly and start dragging her with him making everyone look at them. He dragged her inside his room and harshly jerk her inside the room

Yoon: Then where it is if you left it here? She turn around to him.

IU: Trust me i left it here b~~

Yoon: let me tell you what happened actually. Firstly you lost the file by yourself and now you're creating a drama to protect yourself do you even know how much that file means for me? And for my COMPANY?

He raises his voice making her flinch. Tears start forming her eyes.

IU: Turst me Mr.Min i left it here i didn't lost it on purpose trust me please. Let me find agin it must be here somewhere

He throw back his hairs in frustration

Yoon: when file isn't here where you left it then how is it possible that you can find the file inside this room?

IU: Mr.Min try to understand me please.

Yoon: Then are you telling me ghosts take it or any unexisting body take it? Where does it vanish?

IU: Maybe Hosek~

Yoon: Miss lee just stop making excuses you lost it on your own don't put your blame on someone else.

IU: Yeah i didn't lost it trust me Mr.Min~

He clench his jaws and grip her harshly by her shoulder.

IU: Please trust me I'm telling the truth (he gripe her even more tightly making tear to escape from her eyes.)

Yoon: I'm telling the truth I'm telling the truth that's enough god DAMNIT. After a lot of hard work and effects they are coming korea for partnership with this company. Without them I've to bear a lost of lose i might lose this company also. I have spend my all money on this partnership and if it will be file so who will be responsible?

Yoon: They will be here in any minute what will i present infront of them HUH?? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?

He shouted making her flinch once aging She never saw him this much angry before.she did make a huge mistake. He left her shoulder harshly and took a deep breath.

Yoon: You know what you're only irresponsible employee in my company.

Yoon: How can you be this much irresponsible? Oh yeah you don't even know how to handle your own bakery than how can you right... you can't save your shop than how can you handle office work!!

Yoon: You don't even know how to handle your own weight how can you handle important files right.!! You know how clumsy you are. since the day you join i ignore your clumsiness and your mistake but now look how irresponsible you are..

Yoon: You should do that work in which you're good and that is your small bakery and taking care of your kid's. Go home and do kids care work you can't Handle these office works. You can't even take responsibility of little file so how can you take a responsibility of projects.

And i don't understand why the FUCK i hired you. If Namjoon won't request me i would never hired you. I was out of my mind when i hired you to be my secretary. And it was my biggest mistake of my life

Yoon: Miss lee are you going to take responsibility for what you done huh?

(His words stab hardly in her heart he went so far but she look up at him as tears are continously falling from your eyes.)

IU: Trust me~~

Yoon: I ASKED YOU SOMETHING WILL YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY??
(he was looking at her with his red burning eyes making her scare of him.)

IU: NO

Yoon: BRAVO Miss lee well played how easily you deny it because you know that you have to play the amount which I've invested in this partnership.

Yoon: you know what you wanted day off right b'cos of your best friend need right.? you free to go Ms.lee and i don't want this much irresponsible employees in my company. You're fire Ms lee get out from my sight.
* She winched her eyes after hearing him*

IU: Mr.Mi-

Yoon: just get hell out of my sight.

(She clench her jaws and wipe her tears before start walking out from his office. He left a sigh and thrown back his hairs in frustration.)

She walk out from his office room making him sit on his chair looking totally helpless. Couple of minutes later Hoseok come inside and find yoongi looking lost somewhere.

Hobi: Is something happened

Yoongi look up at him and stood up

Yoon: Are they here?

Hobi: Yes...let's go..and where is your secretary i was looking for her but she is no where to find.

Yooni: She left.. but anyway.. we have problems here... that clumsy ass lost the project file...now i don't know what we will present in front of them.

Hobi: Ohhh....but that file is with me...

Yoon: What do you mean by with you.

Hobi: Yeah as Namjoon can't make it for meeting so he told me to attend but i have some doubts so i came to you but your also not here and i found that file on your tablet so i took it for clear my doubts. Its in meeting room

Yoon: It means she was right file must be with you

He stop when he realize what he actually did. Mess up his hairs in frustration.

Hobi: yeah..but why she left..it's important meeting and she must be with you after all she really done her work good.

Yoon: What the heck I've done!?

Hobi: what do you mean

Yoon: Long story...but in-short i fucked up...

Hobi: but~ anyway let's go they are waiting for us..

Yoon: hmmm...

He realised he actually messed up. And most importantly he hurt her really bad
And broke her and this time he went to far he even said bad about her pervious life and job.

After she left office she rich her house as soon as jisoo open door IU ran to her and cry as hard as she can before jisoo can understand anything unknowingly she also start carrying she never see her friend like this broke down before

Jis: Hey...IU what happend
Why are you crying

IU: He..he~

Jis: who?? Please tell me what happend. Is someone told you something bad.or someone hurt you

IU: He fired me..

Jis: who your boss?

IU: Yes..

Jis: But why...

She told everything about what happened in office jisoo get very angry not b'cos he fired her but his allegations his bad words how can he say those things to her best friend.

Jis: That bastard how dare he is.

IU : jisoo its ok its my mistake.. i should be more carefully and responsible

Jis: No its not your mistake he and even if you lost file he is no one to disrespect you like this and talk bad about your past work.

IU: fuck it jisoo i don't want to talk about him he is just like his friend cold hearted...BTW what happen with you two is that Namonster hurt you again.

She sigh and start telling her about everything from how he dont want people suspect of their marriage to about nina and now how he now behaving like real husband everything.

Both BFF sitting on couch hugging each other and thinking how there life is so messed up

After so time and crying something hit in IU'S mind and evil idea popped up and looking at jisoo with smirk

Jis: What?? Why are you looking at me like that

IU: why are we crying over those idiots when they don't even trust us or care about us

Jis: what do you mean

IU: I mean lets not think about them and enjoy our night without any worries...after so long we are together like before lest go out have some fun.

Jis :U mean ?!

IU: Yes let's go to the club...there is new club open near XOXO streets

Jis: No... and you know i don't drink

IU: I know...don't drink but lets go out your mood will be light up little bit..

Jis: what if Namjoon knows that we go he'll get angry on me..

IU: why are you thinking about him...when he goes with his friend is he think about you no right...than why you?

Jis: but~

IU: No more buts.. we are going and that's final

Jis: okay..

Jisoo's mind

Should I inform him...N~no no what if get angry on me and came here to scold me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.4K 32
"I-I like you!" -Lisa "I like a lot of girls, just not you." -Jungkook ..... They meet again as idols.
639K 14K 35
Liskook: Lisa and Jungkook's friendship was lost when Lisa had enough of being Jealous because of Jungkook and Tzuyu. JirosΓ©: Jimin uses RosΓ© just t...
266K 8.6K 25
Wherein she loves him for all that he is, but he hurts her by pointing at her biggest insecurity.
57.7K 897 22
You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no one else has ever did. I can never explai...