๐™‘๐™–๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ| One Piece

Por Flody_zzz

{One Piece Various X Fem! Reader} "Oh shit! Did I turn into a loli?" "Ahh...sexy~" "Fight me bitch!" -In whic... Mรกs

information
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13

10

2.1K 47 46
Por Flody_zzz

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The handsome mf

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You opened the door and saw 5 stranger standing in the center of the bar, 2 of which was hugging Emma like she was about to disappear. You guess that they're her brother. Before you could take another step a leg quickly made its way in front of your face, you dodge it and appear next to Sou.

The blue-haired male didn't even flinch when you appear next to him, as he was already used to it.

The guy that attacked you has short blond hair and dull black eyes, he glared at you. Emma stood in front of you with her arm out like a T, shielding you. "Mikey! Don't hurt (y/n)-chan!" She commanded.

The boy name "Mikey" slowly made his way back to a black-haired male that looks around the age of 20. He cautiously said, "who are you, and what is your business with Emma?"

"Mikey!" Emma loudly called. Mikey quietly sulks behind the black-haired male who sweatdropped.

"Sorry about his behaviour, he's been like this ever since Emma was missing." The black-haired male apologizes on behalf of Mikey.

"It ok, I totally get it. My name is (y/n), Kamisato (y/n). May I know who you guys are?" You asked.

"My name's Sano Shinichiro, and this little guy is Sano Manjiro, you can call him Mikey." He said moving Mikey to the front.

━━━Profile━━━

Sano Shinichiro

Sano Manjiro / Mikey

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey guys, introduce yourself!" He commanded to his friends?

"Yo! I'm imaushi Wakasa." A guy waved

━━━Profile━━━

Imaushi Wakasa

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Akasi Takeomi." The guys standing next to Wakasa said smoking.

━━━Profile━━━

Akasi Takeomi

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You then noticed a boy clinging onto Shinichiro, he has bleach blond hair, tan skin, purple eyes and wears a pair of red and black hanafuda earrings. Shinichiro nudges him telling him to do what the others have done.

"Kurokawa Izana." The boy mumbled looking away.

━━━Profile━━━

Kurokawa Izana

(author give up trying to find his younger self)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After the introduction that's included Sou's, Shakky's and Rayleigh's who came by to check in on you and Emma, finished, you all sat down on the C-shaped couch and decided to chill for a sec. Well except for you who's sulking while hugging Emma's arm tightly, not wanting for her to leave.

Butttt. You're not alone, Emma is also sulking while leaning on you. Shinichiro noticed the depressing aura surrounding the both of you and asked Sou.

"Are those two okay? What happened to them?"

"Oh, them... they're sad. They don't want to leave each other." Sou whisper to Shinichiro.

Shinichiro being the caring brother he is, said "heyy... don't be sad. Why don't we stay for a couple more days!" He tried cheering the both of you up. And it worked like a charm, the depressing aura that once surrounded the both of you disappeared and turns into a cheerful one.

Takeomi immediately turns his head to Shinichiro, the said man saw his glare and implored "C'mon, a couple more days won't hurt."

Takeomi took a couple of seconds to think about and sighed in defected, It wouldn't hurt staying here for a couple of more days, right?

Shinichiro takes that as an ok and celebrates with you and Emma.

"Wanna get food?" You blurted as your stomach growl loudly. "Sure, let's go. anyone wants to come, I'll pay." Sou asked, hands in his pocket while getting up from the couch.

Takeomi, Izana, Rayleigh and Shakky passed saying that they were not hungry while Wakasa, Shinichiro, Emma and Mikey agree to come along.

Strolling around Grove 38 which is filled with restaurants, bars, food stands, etc, Mikey found himself staring at the dorayaki poster that was stick onto the front of a WcDonald's store. he tug onto the hem of Shinichiro's shirt and pointed at the dorayaki poster with sparkling eyes.  

you pop out behind Shinichiro's back and asked "You want some dorayaki?". he quickly nodded. "Then let's get some!"

You take his hand and pull him into the fast-food restaurant, Shinichiro went and drag the other to WcDonald's where they saw Mikey happily eating his dorayaki and you with your two sets of Big mac.

They walked to the cashier and order their meal. They then walked back with their food and sit at where you and Mikey are sitting.

Sou and Emma sat next to you, while Shinichiro and Wakasa sat next to Mikey.

Nothing special really happens, you all just eat and joke around a bit. After that you went back to Shakky's bar, Shinichiro crew was about to leave to their ship, where they're be staying the night until Shakky insists on letting them stay at her bar/house.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-(Y/n) pov-

It's currently midnight right now, couldn't bother to look at the time and I'm hungry. but do you know what's better than being hungry? yub, two people being hungry. And that's why I'm standing in front of Mr. sleeping Sou.

I forcefully pull his foot out, dragging him down onto the floor with me. "The fuck-" I quickly smack him and cover his mouth. "Shhhhh!" 

"The fuck you want, get off me." he yawned, covering his mouth. "I'm hungry." I said.

"so?" he raises his left eyebrow. "I'm hungry."

"And? I'm sleep-" as he was about to finish what he said, his stomach growled. he quietly stood up and hold me under his arm.

Bam! We're now in the kitchen. "let's make onigiri." he said dropping me down to find the rice cooker.

"Does this world not have rice cooker?" He wondered.

"I don't think so..." I figured. "Bro, just make one. You're a god for a reason, right?" I told.

"Yeah..." he muttered. A rice cooker appears out of thin air, he catches it and puts it down onto the kitchen counter.

After the rice was cooked, we made the Onigiri together. Oh, did I mention that this guy is a great cook? You should give him a chance, you know what I mean? ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

Anyways, I feel like something is missing... 

"Ne, Sou." 

"mnh?"

"Miso Soup?"

"go ahead."

Ahem! Ahem! attention everyone, it's time for (Y/n)'s Cooking Show!

first, you need to boil some water. you don't want a water-less soup, am I right? next up, turn the stove to low heat, add Dashi, Dry seaweed, sliced tofu. lastly, add the Miso and you done.

P.S. All credit belongs to Komi Shuuko, An eternal 17-year old. (please accept me as your Daughter-in-law.)

We set the food down onto the table that was in the centre of the kitchen. sitting down, I reach out to get one of the onigiris, as I was about to bite into it we heard the door creaks open showing Izana standing beside Shinichiro who is holding the door handle.

we blankly stare at them while chewing, "Want some?" I offer with my mouth full of rice, "well, if you don't mind." Izana and Shinichiro accepted our offer and took a seat. "have some Miso soup as well." Sou place down two bowls of Miso soup in front of them.

Shinichiro took a sip of the soup and let out a sound of satisfaction, "mmn~ I haven't had this for so long." 

"I'm glad you like it." 

After eating we went back to sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(5 days later)

today Sou, Shinichiro and I are going out to... I don't know? somewhere?

"Ne, where are we going again?" I ask the two men. they look at me, "We're getting Sake for Shakky, remember?" ahhh, right. we getting sake for Shakky, how could I forget. 

I let out an "ohhh" and continue walking to the Sake and beer shop. when we arrive at the shop Sou and Shinichiro let me wait outside, say that kids aren't allowed to go in. hump! I'm not even a kid! 

Shinichiro walked first and saw a baseball bat flying toward me, he run in and hug me tightly. the bat harshly hits his head and he turns unconscious. he slump down, now I was the one hugging. he's so damn heavy.

I shot the thrower a glare, literally, he died afterwards. The crowd panic and ran out of the scene. Sou later, walks out with a bag of sake in his hands, "Ara. what's with the commotion?" he wonders but understood later on after seeing Shinichiro's body that I was hugging.

"he died." I blandly said eyeing him, "He so Handsome too, what a shame."  

"Now what? Emma-chan's gonna be sad." Sou Sigh.

An idea comes into mind, "hmmm.... then, how about we resurrect him!".

"up to you." he replies. "then let's do it" I happily said. we teleport to somewhere isolated since we have already caused enough trouble. I place my hand above his body, no chanting cause it for the immature. a faint light appears out of nowhere and surrounds his body, after the light disappears Shinichiro's eyes twitch and slowly open. he sits up and sat there in silence.

"...what happens?" he mumbles, loud enough for us to hear. he look up and saw us staring at him. "(y/n), Sou?" he called noticing us. "what happening?" he asked, holding his bloodied head.

"Hehe, glad you asked! guess what? You're now my servant!" I grin, Sou that is standing behind me, Sighed. Shinichiro sat there, extremely confused,

"eh?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

to be continued~

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

44.2K 1.4K 39
๐•ป๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Š, ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–ž ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜. ใ€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ˜ใ€€๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€‘ re-upload since wattpad took it down...
154K 3.1K 72
all your favorite one piece characters x males :) i mostly do male x male but i can also do female x male :) (meaning female one piece characters as...
28.7K 695 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...
4.2K 136 22
This is a modern One Piece AU. โ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ? ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...