Key To My Heart || Slugterra

Por justaradomgurl

"Goodbye Ales, wait for me. I promise, we will meet again." ... She thought her life could not get any worse... Más

Author's Note
Alessia's Arsenal of Slugs 1
Alessia's Arsenal of Slugs 2
01| Key To My Heart
02| The Discovery of Slugterra
03| The Shane Gang
04| A Special Friend
05| Rescue Mission
06| Truth or Dare
07| Girl Talk
08| Slugs
09| First Ever Mission
10| The Infurnus
11| Conflict
12| The Encounter
13| Beast Forge
14| Mecha Race
15| Red Hook
16| Elessia
17| The World Above Our Heads
18| Revenge
19| Confession
20| Rooftop
21| Intense Slug Hunting
22| Slug Run
23| Victory
24| Illusions
25| Mecha Update
26| Undertow Cavern
27| The End
28| First Kiss
29| Birth
30| Missing Slugs
31| Underground Hideouts
32| Blakk Citadel
33| Doctor Blakk
34| Twist
35| Hospitalised
36| The Key
37| Remembrance
38| Connection
39| Love Story
40| Mission Impossible
41| Indeed
42| Threat
43| Hope
44| First Day
45| Junjie
46| New Finding
47| The Past
48| Shadow Clan
49| Discovery
50| Battlefield
51| United
52| Come Back To Me
53| Aftermath
54| Reunion
55| Dinner
56| Woods
57| Outing
58| Insecurity
59| Secret Garden
60| Key To My Heart
Sequel

Teaser

241 13 11
Por justaradomgurl

"Do you know who you are?"

I almost laughed at that.

"What do you mean do I know who I am?" I questioned with furrowed brows. My eyes searched his gleaming blue eyes for answers, but they were cold and confusing.

"Answer me, do you know who you are?"

"Of course I do! I am Alessia, Eli's girlfriend, part of the Shane Gang-"

"Alessia Draca, do you know who you are?"

I froze, chest tightened at the mention of the foreign name.

"Do you really think it is normal to have natural white hair, or is that rare?

Do you know who your parents are, alive or dead?

Do you feel the uncanny connection you share with your mechabeast, and don't you find it unsettling how you are the only person that can operate it?

Do you think it is normal to find a female Infurnus in the middle of nowhere, or was that planned?

Do you think it is normal for a random girl to master Slugfu and become the second best slinger in just a month, or was there inborn talent?

Why do you feel the need to protect this place when you don't even belong here?

Do you think having a special bond with the slugs is common, or does that require special expertise?

An Elemental risked it's life to travel to the Surface in search for you. Don't you think you are someone of great importance?

Do you know that there is only one Infurnus for every set of caverns, wielded by the caverns' protector?

Do you think it is normal to have the ability to be sensitive to slug energy?

Do you really think that it was true love that saved Eli, son of Shane?"

...
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT making any promises to write and publish a second book to this story, just because I can't guarantee I can commit to another story anytime soon, but just in case I do, here is a little teaser hehehe :D

I am so happy to finally see a closure to Alessia's story, but surprise surprise, there is more to it than you think!

I have pretty much figured out the storyline for this next book but I really don't think I would have the time to write it down in words, but if there is a demand for it (depending on how this story performs I guess), then I may consider writing a second book for you guys!

Again, votes and comments are always appreciated! Every single vote and comment makes my day, for real.

Thank you for everything. I love y'all so much byeeeee <3

Completion date of KTMH: 11 Sept 2023

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 70 38
Aurelia just wants to live a peaceful life. Unfortunately, the Heir of the Underground has other plans for her... ~ Left on the steps of the chapel a...
91 0 9
Some things are meant to be kept hidden and some people should never have got together. Talia knew it was dangerous to love him but she couldn't help...
579K 12.4K 34
Maya has been hiding nearly her whole existence. She is an angel, and no I don't mean she acts like one, no she actually IS an angel! The angel of de...
37.2K 1K 51
Things have changed in the five years that have passed since Will Shane's disappearance. Without their protector, the 99 Caverns are becoming more an...