๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
โ€ขMaraming Salamatโ€ข
Special Chapter

Chapter 55

3.8K 100 46
By aramlfoy

-Y/n's POV-

Lying down on my bed while the sun has already risen, saying it's morning greetings by illuminating my room.

The day I was not much looking forward has come. The day I turned 17.

I used to look forward to it, but now...everything has changed. I'm not at the place where I could run to the kitchen every morning and see Mama cooking our breakfast whilst Papa was sitting at the island table, drinking his coffee and reading the Daily Prophet. He would tell us with what he had read, can be either bad news or good news, but it was mostly good news.

An owl knocked on the window, bringing me my attention.

My head turned to the window as I sat up, noticing that the owl that I was very fond of was here, tapping its beak on my window early in the morning. Edmon, my brother's owl, was carrying a brown-coloured package, which I presume was heavy.

I slipped my feet off from the bed, pressing them on the cold floor, as I walked towards the window to open it for Edmon.

Edmon lowered down, dropping the package on the window seat, with a letter on its beak.

A smile crept up to my lips, knowing that this is a gift from my family.

"Good Morning, Edmon." I greeted, and he answered with a hoot, as I grabbed the letter on its beak and opened it.

Dearest Y/n,

We may not be around in your presence but we wanted to let you know that even though we are apart from you, our love will be always infinite for you. We care for you, dearest. You are free and welcome to come back home, especially when you needed the warm comforts that you always seek.

Today is the day you became 17, and we really wished we are with you today like we used to, perhaps maybe next time, it will happen. We promise you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y/N dear!
We Love You!

Sincerely yours,
Your Family

With a smile on my face, I opened the brown-coloured package, wrapped with a brown-coloured rope.

Inside was a book named "Wuthering Heights", a new set of pencils for sketching, and that one plush toy that I left back home. The grizzly brown bear that I love and cuddle whenever I feel lonely. I picked the bear up and wrapped my arms around it, smelling the scent of that one scent that made me feel nostalgic.

(Knock knock...)

The door opened and Aerin entered the room with a tray table floating and following her from behind.

"Good Morning, Aerin," I greeted.

"Good morning, Y/n. Aerin has come to bring you your breakfast as Mrs Malfoy requested." She smiled, brightly. "And Aerin also wanted to greet Y/n a Happy Birthday."

"Thank you, Aerin," I smiled at Aerin while she placed the tray table on my bed, above my legs.

"You're welcome, young missus." She told as she took the laundry basket from the bathroom. "Mrs Malfoy wants you to come down to the living room after you finished."

"Sure, I'll be there." I smiled.

"Very well then," she smiled too and left with the laundry basket.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

I took one last glance at myself in the mirror, making sure I look prim so I wouldn't look like I wasn't proper enough in every person's eyes. My Mama taught me to be always prim, a lady with etiquette, but of course, not too much of elegance. My Mama taught me how to be a fine young lady.

I stood up from the stool, still, my eyes locked up on my reflection, then my attention caught my stomach.

What if I'm pregnant again?

My chance of having a child was already given but I wasn't still sure if there is truly a child.

Thinking of the thought that if there's no child inside me, I would leave him. He had given me my freedom. He— He's willing to let me go in spite of loving me.

I snapped myself out from the thought of it and went my way out of my room to go downstairs and meet my mother-in-law down in the living room.

Calling Draco's mother as Mother too, seems a bit of— I was not used to it, but I'm trying my best to call her Mother because I knew how much it gave her joy upon me calling her like my own. If I would be in her shoes, I would likely feel the same way.

Stepping on the dark marble staircase of the Malfoy Manor as the morning rays went through the tall windows on the top of the tall dark oak entrance door. The wooden railing was not cold when I laid my hand unto it as I made my way down.

"Good Morning, Y/n." Michael's sweetest smile was plastered onto his lips. "And Happy Birthday too."

"Thank you, Michael." I smiled, stepping my feet on the ground. "How'd you know, if I may ask?"

"Aunt Narcissa told me so at the Dining Room." He told. "I wish I knew sooner so that I could give you something."

"Michael, your friendship is already a gift to me. You don't need to give me something." I chuckled, then my eyes laid into his mesmerizing grey eyes as he walked downstairs. My head immediately turned back to Michael, excusing myself and proceeded to where I should be.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

I knocked on the door before entering the Living Room.

A lady in a black dress was sitting down on a couch with a white gift box, tied with a black ribbon, next to her. It was my Mother-in-law.

"Good Morning, Dear." She stood up from the couch, spread her arms gently and embraced me. "Happy Birthday, dearest." She spoke, gently patting the back of my head.

"Thank you," I uttered, as we pulled away from our embrace.

"Your mother told me that..." she walked towards the couch, picked up the gift box, and carried it. "You are fond of knitted wear." She smiled softly, placing her hand on the ribbon and grabbing it to open the gift box. "So, I got you a cardigan jacket."

I peeked inside the box, and my eyes widened, seeing the cream-coloured knitted jacket with brown wooden buttons.

My hand brushed softly on the knitted fabric and took it out to see it more clearly.

It's beautiful.

It was heavy-knitted. It was just the way how I like it.

"I- I love it," I exclaimed softly, smiling at her. "Thank you, mother." I hugged her again.

"You're welcome, dearest," she looked down at me, looking at me with her gentle eyes.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

The clock struck twelve and I couldn't sleep.

My head was trying to disturb me, let alone make me think of Draco's whereabouts. The last time I saw him was when we locked each other's eyes at the staircase.

Where could he be?

Y/n, don't be fucking curious about where he could be?

Probably went back to his girlfriend?

I guess he really would...

Stop!

I got out of bed, pressed my feet on the cold floor and slipped them on my slippers.

Thinking made me parched. Thinking made me drive mad. Thinking made me bemused. Thinking of him made me- Fuck- I truly love him- No- Yes- No...I don't know...

"Fuck," I sighed, opening the door and going out to head to the kitchen.

The gloomy hallways are cold as usual. It made me think of Draco, his childhood, about how he spent most of his- No, "most" is not the word, it's all. He spent all of his childhood here and it made me feel sorry for him. He didn't have the childhood as I had or like any children had.

A sigh escaped my lips as I finally reached the kitchen.

The door to it was unlocked but slightly closed.  There was a light inside in which I presume that someone may be in here, who also couldn't get any sleep.

I pressed my hand on the dark oak door, pushed it open and saw Michael drinking a glass of red wine.

"Michael?"

"Oh," he jumped slightly, surprised by my sudden utterance. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" He placed the glass of wine down on the kitchen island.

"To get water to drink," I replied. "And why are you drinking wine in the middle of the night?"

"It helps me to catch some Zs," He chuckled.

"So you couldn't sleep too." I walked closer to the sink, turning the faucet on and taking a glass to fill it with water.

"Yeah," he smiled softly in the dim light, illuminated by the lamp above the kitchen island. "Why don't you try drinking wine and perhaps it may help you put to sleep."

"Hmm, No. Sorry," I refused, knowing that there might be a child in my womb and if there may be a child, it would be my chance to have someone to love unconditionally and whom I could call mine. A child with whom I shared my blood. Although, I wasn't sure yet if whether I am with a child.

I sat down on the chair next to him, as he took a sip on the red wine.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked.

He took the wine glass down, chuckling softly, and faced me, giving me a smile as his eyes glistened from the light.

"Thoughts that I couldn't get off my mind." He stated.

"You're the same as I am," I chuckled.

We talked like it felt like hours has passed when it was only spent half an hour has passed talking about our foolish experiences upon growing up. Michael was like a friend and a brother of mine. He's always there to cheer me up like William, my brother, would do. They have quite a bit of similarity when it comes to their personality. Perhaps the girl, who Michael is in love with, is lucky, but somehow, the girl doesn't know Michael's affection towards her.

"I should get back," I yawned, finally feeling the tiredness that I have been waiting to take my body. "Sleep finally caught me," I chuckled, getting off from the chair.

"Very well then," he smiled. "Good Night, Y/n."

"Good Night, Michael."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

I walked to the hallway, where it leads to my bedroom and any other rooms that are also there, including his.

Upon reaching the door to my bedroom, there was a box laying down on the ground in front of my bedroom door.

It was covered with brown packaging, a thick paper, wrapped with brown woven rope and a note saying "Thank You" and behind it was "Happy Birthday!"

I guessed that this gift was from no other than...Draco. That is according to the handwriting.

His handwriting was perfect and surely many would be attracted by it, not only I.

I went inside my room and closed the door from behind me then walked closer to my bed.

I gazed upon the gift, admiring how it is wrapped beautifully with two small pampas grass on it before I unwrapped it.

There revealed a book that I have been longing to read. Emma, with the rarest and expensive edition.

How did he manage to find this? Is this why he hasn't been here for the whole day because he's busy seeking this book....for me...? I thought of him wrong. He didn't go out to visit his girlfriend but to me this book.

But why is he saying thank you on the note? Does it have a meaning?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.2K 56
Sarah Salvatore is a pretty girl. She's loving, strong willed and very clever for her age. She lives a simple life, and is quite content with it but...
2M 22.5K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
5.6K 204 20
๐˜/๐ง ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ...
57K 1.8K 97
***PREVIEW*** ~~~~ A moan escaped her, and he abruptly ended the passionate moment. He pulled away, leaning his forehead on hers, their heavy breaths...