Captivated (BL) || V1: A Chao...

By Author__Z

|| VOLUME 1: A Chaotic Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is... More

Synopsis
Disclaimer!
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Rough Start
Chapter 2: Pretty
Chapter 3: I'm Home
Chapter 4: Mom, Mochi's Causing Trouble
Chapter 5: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 3)
Chapter 8: The Awaited Dinner
Chapter 9: Meeting the Woos
Chapter 10: Helping Hand
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (special)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.1 (Part 1)
Chapter 56.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 57.1 (Part 1)
Celebrating 100K views on WEBNOVEL 🎊
Chapter 57.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Bonus)
Chapter 62 (Bonus 2)
Chapter 63 (Bonus 3)
Chapter 64 (Bonus 4)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80: Strawberries and Pink (Part 1)
Chapter 81: Strawberries and Pink (Part 2)
Chapter 82: Strawberries and Pink (Part 3)
Chapter 83: Promise
Chapter 84: Heart's Demands (Part 1)
Chapter 85: Heart's Demands (Part 2)
Chapter 86: Heart's Demands (Part 3)
Chapter 87: Heart's Demands (Part 4)
Chapter 88: Heart's Demands (Part 5)
Chapter 89: Not in the Car
Chapter 90: Together
Chapter 91: Clueless
Chapter 92: You're the Clueless One Here
Chapter 93: Mood
Chapter 94: Unexpected (Part 1)
Chapter 95: Unexpected (Part 2)
Chapter 96: Little Haru
Chapter 97: It's Him
Chapter 98: Safe in His Embrace
Chapter 99: Trap in His Embrace
Chapter 100: Those Eyes
VOLUME 1 Completion Final Note [Bonus - Q&A with author Z]
Volume 2

Chapter 35

73 8 0
By Author__Z

A hoarse sound of an ill woman screaming and wailing can be heard present in the wind as it brushes and caresses through the mount trees by the distance, and they swiftly dance and sway with the harsh wind that gushed over them, flying towards west. Forcefully pulling the pigmented leaves off and roughly swept the ground clear, dustless.

Its whispering and eerie cries were eminent and melancholy, and the people nearby scurry off for shelter.

But that didn't stop the two oppressive gentlemen, standing strong within the fine moment—one growling against the other whilst one owned a pair of desirous serene eyes, accompanied with an unidentified darkened halo, dangerously circling and sprawling around him.

A tragic memoir of a soul's passing reflected through the man's crestfallen eyes. Through his bottom lash, he looks down at his foe.

An insane one.

"What are you plotting?" Kang Jihyuk asks him, alarmed by shadows seen before him. He's no ordinary human. Deputy arises within him that he never recognizes was there, a path-breaking rage that will lead him to his uncertain future.

With this person interacting and having his ways on his dearest Jin, he could only pick up his sword and face the demons crawling out from the man's cave.

He took one dangerous march forward, but retreated two steps back in an instant, seeing the aggressive reactions he received from the onlookers—or should he say, this man's vipers, those who were on sight and those who were hiding from the shadows.

Their venomous eyes have never been as threatening as they were now and the odd whispers in the air were back again.

Tracing its source, it led his eyes straight in front of him.

Jihyuk kept his strength altogether. He shall not falter.

Great Odin's sake, they made him look like the bad guy here.

He calms his shivering breath down as his palm slides over his face, up towards his scalp. His fingers clenched tightly around the strands of his hair. What telenovela led him to this situation?

This can't be. This has to be a nightmare. Why him? Of all people?

Slowly, his fingers loosened around his hair, and he stared helplessly down at his palms. They were shaking, with fear mixed with worry, worry for Jin.

Bomi . . . You don't know what you got yourself into.

He knew better. He knew better what this man was capable of doing.

"He's innocent . . ." he finds himself mumbling those words as they escaped his lips.

"I acknowledge fair well, he is."

The man unexpectedly responds, his voice empty, like the growing void in his eyes as they stared into his.

"No, you don't," Jihyuk shakes his head, "You don't know what value he holds."

Who says he's dropping his sword just because of this man's demons and vipers towering him? "How can a grave man like you know the essence of his innocence?" Leave him alone.

"I happen to be quite fond of it." Attracted was a better word.

"You don't have to."

Hiro's lips thinned, amused by his arrogance and his audacity to talk back.

If it were the others, everyone knew where to run off to than open their mouths to talk.

"I adore challenges."

Jihyuk watches the corner of the man's thinned lips lift into a small smile before it disappears in a second, and he happens to hesitate whether what he saw was real.

He was oddly staring down at his fingers.

"But you got in the way." Hiro lifts his head, and his eyes were like sharp glaciers, "You were suffocating him."

"Mwo? (What?) "

He's the real parasite here.

"I expected you knew better as you were spouting about the value he holds." Kai gave him one swift glare that could awaken back those who lost a life before walking his way out without another word said because he's left no choice but to spare him and leave him be.

____________

Jin flinched from his seat when the door from his left side suddenly flew open, revealing Hiro in a disastrous mood.

Hopping inside, he saw him slide beside the seat to his, and his shoulders relaxed when he gave a considerable distance between them.

Hiro leaned his back and head against the cushioned seat. His long legs were bent forward and slightly parted, and his long and deft fingers from both hands were intertwined against one another in front of him.

He looked like he was restraining something from escaping before he starts staring at him through the corner of his eyes.

Jin gulps. He looks like he's expecting something from him. Uhm, well he's not always sure, but he does have one question to ask him.

He clears his throat and acts as natural as he can be, in hopes to shoo away the horrid typhoon this big guy dragged inside the car.

He looks apologetically at Zien in advance, who didn't budge nor move from his place, frozen like a statue. Is he even breathing? He's sure, he too, can feel the pressure around them.

He saw him getting off from this car earlier, and he remembered clearly that he came out where Zien is currently seated.

"Did you drive from here?"

Zien receives a signal from his master, and he slowly moves his head downward, pretending to check the laces of his boots before he stealthily makes his way out of the car.

And as he shuts the door behind him, his playful grin is wide.

Oh, princess, you have no idea.

It was a bizarre catastrophe.

One he'd never forget from an insanely tremendous speed he had never witnessed before his eyes, which led them to look after the officers who got lost on their way from towing them to give them their speeding ticket.

And boy, they gladly received a whole box of it for decoration.

"I did."

Relieved, Hiro responds rather tiredly, shutting his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again to glance down at him like he was making sure of something.

"For a grand entrance like that? I'll give it an A," Jin didn't know what pushed him to joke and smile at him, but he was getting worried for his state. He looks utterly beaten from exhaustion.

He doesn't know if anyone around him ever noticed that.

Seconds later, the disturbing creases between his brows begin to disappear and his subconscious rejoices, jumping with his self-made pompoms.

Hiro smiles back at him shyly, and my, my, what a sight.

"Have you received any calls from my phone?"

Jin looked at him as if he was out of his head, "Oh there was plenty." You have no idea how traumatizing it is to even hear a sound from your ringtone again.

"Then you didn't pick up?"

"Why would I?" Well, it was not his business to pick up his calls.

Hiro frowns.

An expression he didn't expect to receive from him.

"Why didn't you?" Damnit. He was calling him.

His assumption was right. This little man was ignoring him since the dinner took place.

Alarmed, Jin looks over towards the driver's seat and he was stunned to find it empty.

"Hey," He leans, peeking up at the troubled man, "It wasn't my business to do so and I don't have any intentions breaking onto your privacy."

And it's because he still treasures his life. He can't afford to create mistakes he shouldn't. He looks at him deeply, trying to read his loud thoughts.

"You weren't pushing me away?"

Even the wariness inside his eyes is too distressing to look at. A tiny pang of guilt pierces through his chest.

Push him away?

He admits there were occasions where he was too anxious to be near him. It's just too overwhelming to understand. He frowns while staring up at a pair of tired and anxious eyes that are staring back at his lost soul.

He's just so peculiar. One minute he's calm and the second he goes upset then he's acting twice younger his age.

"You're overthinking things. I wouldn't be here if I wanted to push you away."

It turns out an uptight and well-presented man like him, overthinks things too.

They both do.

Jin was startled when Hiro leaned closer and without warning dropped head down to his shoulders, his forehead pressing against his collar.

Automatically his palms went up to clench at his clothes for support. He would have bumped his head against the glass beside him if he didn't.

Sweet Mosses . . .

He blinks his eyes rapidly, "Hiro?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 42.4K 71
"I shouldn't have knelt. I should have let you kill me." "I can still do it." One day, I will get my revenge. It's only then that I'll be able to let...
623K 5K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
582 1 33
I don't really know when this all started. It may have been the day we met, or one of the times after. We became friends.......well more than that. H...
248K 7.4K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...