Florence Pugh Imagines (and o...

By KatieJoyF2004

Imagines of Florence Pugh and her characters :) Florence Pugh Yelena Belova Paige Knight Amy March Dani Also... More

Reqeusts
Wrong has never felt so right- ScarFlo
Forbidden love- Florence
Surrogate- ScarFlo
Reunited- Florence
New life- Yelena
Ms Pugh- Florence
Surrogate (Part 2)- ScarFlo
Moya malen'kaya sestra- YeleNat
Auntie Lena- Yelena
Help⚠️ (Part 1)- Florence
Ignored- ScarFlo
Stay- Florence
Pain⚠️- Yelena
Bowling- Natahsa
Comfort- Yelena
New life (Part 2)- Yelena
Little one- Yelena
Requests
Mommy-sorry- Scarlett
One night- YeleNat
Beach day- YeleNat/You
Find my way back to you- Florence
Mine- Florence
No escape- YeleNat/You
Alternate universe- Yelena/Florence
Fight- Florence
Those days- Florence
The girl next door- Yelena
Pain (Part 2)- Yelena
Merry Christmas- Florence
Older- Scarlett
Stay with me- Yelena
A/N
Not the best chef- YeleNat
Best friends sister- Florence
Protective older siblings- Florence
Gone but never forgotten- Yelena
Professor Maximoff- Wanda
Her baby- Yelena
Baby- Florence
Accident- ScarFlo
New book
Should have been you- Yelena
Forgotten- Florence
Move out- YeleNat
Lonely- Natasha
New book
The mother you never had- Yelena/Wanda
Roleplay gone wrong- Florence
Sugar baby- Florence
Incorrect quotes
Lonely (Part 2)- Wanda x Yelena x Reader
Traitor- Scarlett
"You came back"- Natasha
Better in time- Scarlett
Lost your chance- Wanda/You x Natasha/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 2)
New book
Her memory lives on in you- Yelena
RIP
Bad day- WandaNat x daughter!reader
New book
My Rose- Florence
Overprotective older sister- WandaNat/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 3)
New book
Help

Guard puppy- Yelena

6.3K 194 42
By KatieJoyF2004

Little!Yelena again :)

You sigh in relief as you run out of the hydra base to see Yelena waiting for you.

"Are you okay?" She asks worriedly, standing a few meters away from you.

"I'm okay, Lena." You reassure with a smile.

You look behind Yelena to see a guard pointing a gun at her from distance. Your eyes widen and you take off running towards her, as the gunshot sounds. Yelena, confused, frowns but yelps when you shove her to the ground, the bullet hitting you in the stomach.

Another gunshot sounds and you hear the man grunt as he falls to the ground. Yelena screams and falls down beside you, her eyes wide and panicked.

You struggle to breathe but you can see Yelena slipping so you hold on.

"M-Mommy." She whimpers and tears cascade down her cheeks.

"I'm okay, sweet girl." You reply hoarsely.

"Mommy, you're bleeding!" She cries.

"Cap, we need to get out of here." You say through your earpiece. "I've been shot and Yelena's dropped."

"Coming." He replies and starts running towards the two of you.

Yelena hears footsteps rushing towards them which makes her panic and protectively cover your body with hers.

"Don't touch my Mommy!" Yelena shouts, her chin wobbling.

"It's okay, Lena, I'm going to help her back to the jet so we can get her home." Steve reassures.

Yelena shakes her head. "No! She's b'eeding."

"I know, sweet, so let me help her." Steve says softly.

"It's okay, Princess." You croak out. "He won't hurt me."

Yelena hesitates before slowly retracting her body from yours. Steve quickly picks you up, and thanks to his super strength, he also grabs Yelena's hand and guides her back to the jet.

"Is Mommy gonna die?" Yelena asks through her tears.

"I'm okay, baby." You whisper and bite back your groan when Steve sets you down on the gurney in the jet.

"Yelena, I have a big girl job for you to do. Are you up for it?" Steve asks. Yelena nods nervously. "Ok, I need you to come over here and press down on Mommy's wound as hard as you can. Can you do that?"

"But it hurt her." Yelena pouts.

"No, it will help her." Steve assures. "Come on."

Yelena wobbles over to him and lets him hide her hands to your bleeding stomach. Yelena leans down with all her weight, looking up at Steve.

"That's it. We'll be home shortly, just keep pressure on the wound, ok?" He asks.

Yelena nods so he rushes to the seat and takes of flying.

"Don't die, Mommy." Yelena begs fearfully.

You, with the little energy you have left, lift your hand up to cup her cheek. "I'm not going anywhere, sweet girl."

"Keep talking to her, Yelena, make sure she stays awake." Steve calls from the cockpit.

Yelena whimpers but continues to talk to you, reciting a bed time story that you tell her every night because she loves it so much- the gingerbread man.

You croakily join in on some parts with a weak smile, holding onto her wrist gently as she holds down on your stomach. Tears are falling down her cheeks repeatedly as she mumbles the words to you over and over again, until they finally land.

The jet door swings open and Steve pulls the gurney out with you still on it.

"She has a g.s.w to her abdomen, bleeding a lot but has been conscious since the incident." He tells Bruce and helps him transfer you to the lab.

"Mommy!" Yelena sobs heartbrokenly and tried to follow them, but arms wrap around her and pull her back. "No! Let me go! I need Mommy!"

"Shh, detka. Momma's got you." Wanda coos and holds her baby in her arms.

"Wan' Mommy!" Yelena screams.

"Mommy needs to be fixed, ok? You can see her soon. Why don't we go see if we can find Мама." Wanda says and picks her up, letting her cry into her neck.

"Momma." Yelena whimpers.

"I know, malyshka. Momma's got you." Wanda reassures. "Friday, where's Natasha?"

"In the training room, Miss Maximoff." The A.I replies.

Wanda quickly makes her way to the training room to see Natasha repeatedly hitting a punching bag, sweating profusely.

"Nat," Wanda calls out.

Natasha spins around with teary eyes. "How is she?"

Wanda shakes her head. "She's with Bruce, it-it doesn't look good."

Natasha gasps emotionally and looks down to hide her tears.

"Мама." Yelena cries out.

"Oh, lapochka. Come here." Natasha frowns and takes Yelena into her arms.

"Wan' Mommy." She sobs. "Mommy bleedin' on my hands."

"Let's go get you cleaned up." Natasha says and tries to calm Yelena down who is sobbing into her neck.

—————————

"Momma?"

"Hey, sweet girl." Wanda smiles and picks Yelena up, setting her on her lap. "Did you sleep well?"

Yelena shakes her head. "Is Mommy gonna weave us?"

"Oh, my beautiful Princess, Mommy will never leave us. She's so strong, and she's going to get through this, ok?" Wanda tells her.

Yelena nods and slips her thumb into her mouth, sucking on it nervously.

"Мама?" Yelena asks around her thumb.

"Right here, my girl." Natasha assures as she enters the room, a bottle of milk in her hands. "You hungry?"

Yelena nods again and shuffles on Wandas lap so she's sat sideways and curled up in a ball. Wanda gratefully takes the bottle of Yelena's formula and offers it to their daughter, who immediately starts to drink it- starving from the day's activities.

"Good girl." Wanda coos and brushes her lips against Yelenas forehead. Yelenas eyes flutter shut as she drinks her milk, basking in her Mommas hold.

However, her eyes shoot open when the start of her favourite movie flows through her ears. Her eyes light up when she sees 'Frozen' playing on the big screen in front of them. Wanda's hand follows her and Yelena turns her head to watch the tv.

"Just rest, detka." Natasha whispers and kisses her head, running her hands through Yelenas hair.

Despite worrying about you tremendously, Natasha and Wanda manage to stay calm for the precious girl in their arms.

All they can do is hope that you'll make it through.

"Mommy!" Yelena exclaims when Natasha carries her into your recovery room.

You smile tiredly and hold your arms out. "Hi, sweetheart."

Yelena launches herself from Natashas arms into yours, whimpering into your chest. You wrap your arms around her tightly and kiss the top of her head.

"I'm okay, baby." You coo when she tightens her arms around you.

"Don't weave us, Mommy." Yelena begs desperately.

"Yelena, I will never leave you, you hear me? None of us will. You're our baby- that means you're stuck with us forever." You tell her. "I'm sorry that I scared you, sweet one, but I'm okay now. I'll be back on my feet in no time."

"Pwomise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die." You smile.

Yelena gasps. "Mommy! Don't hope to die!"

You giggle at her shocked look. "It's just a saying, Lena, I don't hope to die. I promise you that I'll be better really soon." You rephrase.

Yelena huffs in acceptance and cuddles back into your chest.

You then look up at your wives to see them both watching with teary eyes.

"Come here." You say.

Your wives rush forward and bend down to hug you, your arms slipping around their necks.

"I'm right here, my loves." You reassure when you feel then sniffle against your neck.

"Don't scare us like that again." Wanda says sternly but her voice cracks, showing just how scared she was.

"I'm sorry. I'll be more careful." You promise and kiss their cheeks.

After a few more seconds, Yelena whines loudly and grabs your arms, putting them back on her. The three of you laugh fondly.

"Sorry, baby, my attention is all on you." You assure and kiss her head. You tilt your head up and give each of your wives a loving kiss. "You two look exhausted. Go get some rest."

"But-"

"I'll be here when you wake up, Lena needs some time with me, so this is the perfect chance for you to sleep." You tell them.

They both hesitate.

"Please? For Lena?" You ask and show your daughters pouting face.

They both groan in defeat.

"An hour." Natasha says.

"8."

"2."

"6 and a half."

"2 and a half."

"5."

"2 hours and 45 minutes."

"5."

"2 hours and 46 mi-"

"Wanda." You cut her off with a laugh. "5 hours for you both."

"Fine." They both grumble.

"I'll be having Friday keep an eye on you both to make sure you're actually sleeping." You warn them.

Wanda and Natasha roll their eyes fondly and lean down to kiss you and Yelena before leaving you two alone.

"I love you, Mommy." Yelena whispers.

"I love you more, gorgeous."

It's been 4 days since you were shot and you're starting to feel a lot better. You're back on your feet now and doing everything you were doing before. Bruce won't clear you for missions or training yet, he's telling you to take it easy- which you don't mind, because you get to spend time with Yelena.

Speaking of, Yelena has become extremely over protective of you. She doesn't let anyone near you, she doesn't let anyone talk to you, she doesn't let you talk to anyone, she doesn't let you feed yourself- she does it for you, she even brushes your teeth for you. You're letting her do it for now, knowing she's still scared from almost losing you- even if it is driving Natasha and Wanda insane, they haven't been able to touch you and kiss you in days because of Yelena.

Like now, you're trying to eat your breakfast but Yelena is sat on your lap and messily feeding your toast to you and holding your coffee up for you to drink- thankfully it's iced so it isn't burning you when she spills it down you.

"Open." Yelena demands and makes an 'ahhh' sound as she opens her own mouth.

You open your mouth and let her shove your toast into your mouth. You bite into it and she sets it down. You grab your napkin but she beats you to it and wipes away the crumbs with her own tissue.

"There. All clean, Mommy." She beams.

"Thanks, baby." You say and kiss her cheek. "I'm full, so you can have the rest, sweets."

"Are sure?" She asks worriedly and tilts her head.

You smile and punch her puffy cheeks. "You're so cute! But yes, baby, you can have the rest."

"T'anks, Mommy!" She presses a sloppy kiss to your cheek before stuffing her face with your toast.

"Good morning." Wandas thick accent purrs in your ear which makes your breath hitch, but before you could even get used to her warmth, Yelena is pushing her away.

"No, don't touch." She whines and clings to you. "My Mommy!"

Wanda throws her hands up in mock surrender. "My wife, but whatever." She grumbles under her breath which makes Natasha choke on her coffee, laughing behind her mug. "Morning, Natty bear." Wanda grins and kisses her.

Natasha groans. "Don't call me that."

"You love it." Wanda smirks teasingly and plucks her mug out of her hands, taking a sip before passing it back.

"So, Lena? When are you gonna let us touch Mommy?" Natasha asks.

"Never." Yelena huffs stubbornly. "She no gets hurt."

"Baby, no one is going to hurt her again." Wanda reassures.

"No! You don't know that!" Yelena shouts emotionally.

"Ok, calm down, malyshka." Natasha soothes. "It's okay. We all know how you feel. Remember that one mission you went on when you were big, and you came back beaten and barely conscious?" Yelena nods slightly. "Well, all we wanted to do was bury you up in our arms and never let anyone touch you again. We were so worried that you wound get hurt again, so we just wanted to protect you from everything and everyone. We understand how you feel."

Yelena feels tears soak her eyes. "Mommy almost died betause of me."

"What? No, no, no. Princess, that's not true at all." You tell her. "Nine of this was your fault. I made a choice, and I'll always put you first- I'll put you all first. You didn't see the man but I did, you would of done the same, so don't blame yourself, ok?"

Yelenas lip trembles but she nods nonetheless.

"Good." You smile and kiss her cheek.

"...does that mean we can touchy Mommy now?" Wanda asks hesitantly.

"No."

"Worth a try." Wanda shrugs.

—————————

Sleeping is difficult at the moment. Yelena is sleeping in with you right now but she doesn't like Natasha and Wanda in the bed as well, but she also doesn't want them to sleep in another room. So she's basically making them sleep on the floor.

"Please, detka? It hurts mine and Mommas backs." Natasha pleads her daughter as you're taping up her diaper.

"No, Мама. Can't seep wif us." Yelena shakes her head. "Seep wif Momma on fwoor."

Natasha sighs deeply and looks at your helplessly. You just shrug. There's no way to out stubborn Yelena.

"Why can't we sleep in another room? With a bed?" Wanda asks.

"Betause I want you cwose." Yelena pouts up at them and allows you to slide her onesie on. "You don't want to be cwose?"

"That's not what we're saying, Babygirl. It's just- Мама and I aren't as young as we once were, so sleeping on the floor hurts our backs more." Wanda explains. "We always want to be close to you."

You sit Yelena up and turn her around so you can brush her hair.

"Sweetheart, why don't you let Мама and Momma sleep with us tonight, hm?" You ask softly.

"They might hurt you, Mommy." Yelena pouts.

"What? Yelena, we would never ever hurt Mommy. We love you and Mommy with all our hearts, and we wouldn't dream of hurting either of you. Mommy is safe with you and with us, we can protect you both." Natasha tells her with soft eyes.

Yelena looks down at her lap. "Can go to bed now?"

"Sure, baby." You sigh and kiss her head. "Say goodnight."

Yelena stands up and hugs her Мама goodnight.

"I sowwy, Мама." Yelena whimpers.

"No, don't be, Moyà lyubov. We understand. Sleep well, ok? Remember that I love you more than anything in this world." Natasha whispers in her ear.

"Wove you too, Мама." Yelena sniffles and pulls away, closing her eyes briefly when Natasha kisses her forehead.

Yelena turns around and jumps into her Mommas arms.

Wanda hugs her tightly, letting Yelena wrap her legs around her waist. "I love you so, so much, little bug. You take all the time you need, ok? Мама and I will stay on the floor as long as you need."

"T'ank 'oo, Momma." Yelena says.

Wanda walks over to the bed and lays her down, waiting for her to cuddle up to you before covering you both with the blanket, being careful not to touch you.

"What dream would like tonight, little one?"
Wanda asks and gently scratches her scalp.

"When we all wented to the beach and we buwied Мама in the sand." Yelena replies.

Wanda smiles and puts her hand on Yelenas head, letting the memory form a dream in the littles head. It instantly sends Yelena off to sleep.

"Sleep tight, beautiful." Wanda whispers and leans down to kiss her cheek.

"Are you two gonna be alright on the floor again?" You ask worriedly.

"We'll be fine, baby." Natasha reassures and steals a quick kiss from you, her breath hitching when Yelena whines in her sleep. "How does she know?"

You giggle quietly.

"I love you both so much." You say adoringly.

"We love you too, dorogoy."

"So much."

Yelena woke up during the night around 3am. She shuffles uncomfortably, trying to find a comfortable place in your arms but she can't. A small whine falls from her lips at the missing feeling. She racks her brain, trying to think of what is missing until a small snore comes from the floor beside them.

Yelena crawls out of your arms carefully and shuffles to the edge of the bed, peering down at her Мама and Momma sleeping peacefully on the floor on a mountain of pillows and blankets.

"Мама." She whisper calls. "Momma."

Wanda, sensing her daughters thoughts, wakes up instantly.

"Lena? What's wrong?" She asks worriedly.

Yelena pouts. "Come sweep your hewe."

"But-"

"Pwease, Momma? I can't sweep." Yelena begs.

"Okay, malyshka." Wanda smiles up at her before gently waking her wife up.

Natasha groans as she's pulled from her sleep. She stretches, wincing when she joints pop painfully.

"What's up?" She asks groggily.

"Lena wants us on the bed." Wanda tells her, already standing up.

Natasha hums and lets Wanda pull her up and guide her into bed. Natasha sighs happily at the feeling of the mattress and reaches out, pulling Yelena into her arms so her back is to her front.

"Can I lay behind Mommy?" Wanda asks Yelena.

"Yes. All tuddle." Yelena says tiredly.

Wanda smiles and climbs in behind you, wrapping her arms around you and Yelena, shuffling you up so Yelena can bury her face into your chest.

"Night, Lena."

"Night, Momma."

Yelena may be a guard puppy, but she's much more of a cuddle monster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
14.4K 175 14
Here's a collection of one-shots and imagines of our favorite March sisters and their ships, tackling on life together. WARNING: Heavy Jo x Laurie R...
682 26 11
Pretty much anything is possible! Smut is probably gonna happen. This is gonna be only bxb. PLEASE! I beg of you! Request things!! There will be sic...
138K 2.4K 62
Scarlett x daughter figure/ nat x daughter figure one shots to cope with my mother issues :)