Forever with you...

Galing kay JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... Higit pa

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

68 - Forever

1.2K 39 16
Galing kay JananiPalpandi

**** TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER ****

Jeeva's POV:

'Om. Be a good boy and have this last bite,' Adithi was pleading with him. 'Mama,' he ran to me as soon as he saw me. I lifted him in my arms. 'Just this last one,' Adithi pouted seeing him. He giggled playfully and had the last bite. 'Good boy. Just like Mama,' she pinched both of us in our cheeks.

'Toys,' he said. 'It's playtime. Go and play with Sarla Paati,' Adithi wiped his mouth and face with a towel. He nodded and ran to Amma's room. 'Feeding him his breakfast is the most tedious job. That too he is very active,' she smiled walking to the dining table as I followed her.

'He is a perfect mix of Uthra and Venkat in some aspects,' I said. 'I'll get you breakfast,' Adithi said. When she moved I held her hand. 'You sit. I'll get you breakfast. You relax,' I said making her sit.

'You prepared everything. I am just serving. I will eat when Arya and Deiva come back,' she said. 'Where are they?' I asked her. 'In their mission impossible. Feeding Shrishti,' she giggled. 'So we're the ones who are free now?' I winked. 'Enjoy while it lasts,' she winked back. 'Did Amma eat?' I asked her.

'Yeah. She ate early to manage these bundles of joys while we eat,' I replied. Arya returned with Shrishti wiping her pink lips. She smiled at the instant she saw me. She came to me and leaned over my shoulder. 'Aww. Did you scold her?' I asked Arya playfully. His eyes widened.

'She was the one who was throwing tantrums for the past hour. Shrishti, did Appa scold you?' Arya sighed. Shrishti blabbered something in a typical one-year-old tone followed by a giggle. I kissed her on her cheek and gave her to Adithi. I walked to the kitchen to get breakfast. Deiva was already there.

'Shrishti complained to me that you and Arya are scolding her,' I smiled. 'No way. Even I may get irritated by her. But not Arya. We can know how patient he actually is when he is with Shrishti,' she supported him which made me smile. She helped me get breakfast to the dining table.

Adithi's POV:

Venkat Anna came. 'Mama,' Shrishti stretched her hands towards him. He lifted her and played with her. 'Good morning,' he greeted us. 'Where's Om?' he asked us. 'He is playing with Amma,' I replied. 'We will come here after seeing Om, right Shrishti?' he asked her and walked to Amma's room with her. Jeeva and Deiva served us breakfast.

'Venkat Anna came,' I said laying an extra plate for him. He returned without the toddlers. He sat beside Jeeva. 'I have had my breakfast,' he said when Jeeva passed him the roti. 'When is Uthra returning?' Deiva asked him. 'She can be good even without seeing me. But she can't be without Om. She is returning today from the conference,' he replied.

We all ate breakfast together. I went back to the room to get my phone to instruct Akshaya about the works. I have taken a few days off to take care of Om as Uthra has gone to a medical conference. I went back down after the phone call with Akshaya. Deiva is also on a maternity break and she is doing her work from home now.

And Kanamma have adopted a three year old girl and have named her Kritika. We all were delighted to welcome our new family member. And her in-laws were happy too. It's been a year and they're taking good care of Kritika.

Deiva was rocking sleepy Shrishti in her arms when I walked to the living room. Venkat Anna has already left. When I went to the kitchen to do the dishes, Arya and Jeeva were already doing it.

They just then wrapped up everything. 'No need. We have done everything,' Arya walked out with a smile after hanging the apron he wore. I looked at Jeeva leaning against the kitchen door frame.

He removed the apron. In these two years, he has shared all my responsibilities and works. Not only him. Arya has tried his best too. With every passing day, I am falling for this man more. 'If you're done admiring me, can I leave for work?' he pulled me closer by holding my waist.

I wrapped my hands around his neck with a smile. 'Jeeva?' I called him. 'Mmm?' he raised his eyebrows. 'Do you think we may actually end up having a baby this time?' I asked him doubtfully. We have tried a lot of times for a year. But each time turned out to be negative. Even though we still have time, I cannot see his hopes crush every time.

'Even if not, what's the problem?' he asked holding my cheek. 'I cannot crush your hope every time,' I sighed. 'I have already told you, my hopes never get crushed,' he replied. 'Adithi, we are not any less than being happy. We have Om and Shrishti. More than it I have you and you have me. Isn't it enough?' he asked comforting me.

'It is more than enough,' I smiled. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. 'Stop thinking about it. Things will go exactly the way they have to,' he parted away from me. I smiled looking at him. 'Take care. Eat well. Bye,' he pecked in my lips and walked out. I followed him.

He kissed Shrishti and Om and left with Arya. Deiva went to Amma's room to put Shrishti to sleep. Amma sat with me on the couch while Om was coloring something in his coloring book. 'Paati. Cat. Athai,' he showed us his painting. 'It is so good. Can you color some more?' I caressed his face.

'Om. Color this,' Amma turned another page for him to color. She looked at me with a smile. 'Amma, I have to tell you something,' I held her hand. 'What is it?' she pressed my hand gently. 'My period is late,' I uttered. 'What? How days it has been?' she asked excitedly.

'Ten days,' I sighed. 'Did you take the test?' she asked curiously. I nodded negatively. 'Why?' she was upset. 'Every time I take the test it turns out negative. I cannot let it crush your hopes. Also my hopes,' I controlled my tears.

'Adithi. Don't get upset. Sometimes it takes time. I have this hope. This time it is going to be positive. Take the test,' she wiped off my tears. I nodded. 'You know what, dear? Sometimes it may seem like our hopes are crushed. But it never dies. It always resurrects. Don't get disheartened, Adithi,' she cheered me up.

I nodded bringing up a smile on my face. 'I think this time is something different,' she looked at me happily. I hugged her with a smile.

**** THAT NIGHT ****

Adithi's POV:

I stealthily took the test kit without Jeeva noticing it to Amma's room. I waited for the results. Tears welled up in my eyes seeing the results. I took the strip in my hands to see the two lines in the strip. I am pregnant. We are pregnant. I wiped my tears and came out of the restroom.

Amma looked at me eagerly. I showed the strip to her and she hugged me instantly happy. 'I told you right. I knew it,' she kissed my forehead. 'Go. Tell Jeeva,' she nudged me. 'I will tell him tomorrow,' I agreed. 'Thank you Amma,' I hugged her. 'No, dear. Thank you,' she caressed my back comforting me.

I gave her medicines and kissed her goodnight. I went to our room and Jeeva was in the restroom. I secured the strip carefully under the sarees. 'What is it?' Jeeva hugged me from behind startling me. 'It's the saree I am wearing tomorrow,' I hid it and showed him the saree and locked the wardrobe.

'Aren't you asleep?' I turned to him. 'Nope. Waiting for you,' he replied making me sit in the bed. He as usual started massaging my foot and then my head. He usually does this at least twice a week just to pamper me. I pamper him with a back massage in which he falls asleep.

'You lie down,' I removed his shirt and he lied on his stomach. I began massaging. 'You are becoming good at it,' he whispered. 'I know. And you're becoming an expert,' I kissed over his shoulder. When I completed massaging, he was long asleep. I kissed his head. This time you are going to get great news. 'Proud dad,' I smiled at him and lied beside him.

**** THE NEXT DAY MORNING ****

Jeeva's POV:

Adithi was getting ready for work. 'Can we go out somewhere?' I asked buttoning my shirt. 'Yeah. How about after 12. I have a meeting at 10 in the morning,' she accepted. 'Ok. Call me once the work is done,' I combed my hair. My phone rang. Adithi passed it on to me. It was Venkat. 'Good morning, Venkat,' I answered the call.

'Jeeva, Sanjay, and Deepak have escaped from the prison,' he said which shocked me. 'What?' I asked shocked. 'Be safe. I have enabled protection around both of our homes,' he said. Adithi looked at me seeing my shocked face. 'Go to work. It is not a problem. Because I sending an officer for Adithi, Arya and you. You are with Arya. Don't go anywhere,' he said.

'Ok. I will take care,' I ended the call. 'What happened?' Adithi asked worriedly. 'Nothing. I asked him to do a background check of a client. That's it,' I tried to smile. 'I thought it was something more serious. Don't worry. Everything will be alright,' she kissed my cheek. I texted Arya and Deiva.

Should I tell Adithi? No. They would find him soon. No need to stress her unnecessarily. We ate breakfast and dropped Adithi at work. 'I think you should tell Adithi,' Arya said as I parked the car at the parking. 'I have the same feeling. She has a meeting at 10. I will tell her everything after the meeting,' I said as Arya got out of the car. 'Arya, I going to meet Venkat. Take care,' I said and drove off to Venkat's office.

Adithi's POV:

Unexpectedly the meeting was postponed due to some emergency for the opposite party. 'Can we call Appa?' I placed my palm over my abdomen. He would be on cloud nine if he knows about this. My phone rang. It was Jeeva. 'I know it's been a very short time. But I have started to miss you,' I smiled.

'I missed you too,' someone spoke from the opposite end. It is not Jeeva. 'Who is it?' my smile vanished. 'There is no rule that only Jeeva can speak through his phone. Even I can,' he spoke. 'Still doesn't have any clue? I am Sanjay, Adithi,' he replied.

My heart skipped a beat in terror. 'Where is Jeeva?' I asked him. 'I just told him that I have Adithi. Like cattle heading for slaughterhouse he came to me,' he chuckled. No. Oh my god! Jeeva. How did he escape? 'Where is Jeeva?' I asked again as tears welled up my eyes.

'Suffocating like a fish on the ground,' he responded. 'Sanjay! This is between you and me. Don't drag Jeeva in this. Leave him,' I said. 'If you meet me directly I may leave him,' he said in disdain. 'Where?' I questioned instantly.

'I have sent you the location. And don't try to do petty things like going to the police and all. Jeeva is now under my control,' he ended the call. What to do now? I have to somehow convey this to Venkat Anna. I called Akshaya immediately and got her phone. I called Arya as I walked out of the office. He didn't pick up.

I called Venkat Anna. He didn't answer. I took a cab and went to the location Sanjay sent me. There was a house. I opened the door and went in. As soon as I stepped in the door closed with a thud. 'Welcome home, Adithi,' Sanjay climbed down the stairs.

'Leave Jeeva now,' I controlled my tears. 'What's the rush? Two lovers are meeting up after years. We have to catch up first,' he inched towards. 'Enough of your nonsense. Just tell me where Jeeva is,' I yelled. 'Come on. Sit,' he pointed towards a chair. I stared at him angrily. 'You want Jeeva, right?' he raised his eyebrows.

I sat in the chair angrily. Suddenly Deepak entered and tied me to the chair. 'I am sorry. Jeeva isn't here,' he winked. My eyes widened. 'But it's time for him to visit us,' he took Jeeva's phone out. 'No. No. Stop,' I yelled. He signaled Deepak and he covered my mouth. Don't come, Jeeva. Please don't come. Tears rolled down my eyes.

Jeeva's POV:

I searched for Sanjay in the place Venkat mentioned. He was not there. Damn. I punched the steering wheel. I heard a ring. It's not my phone. But how did it end up in my pocket? I took it out and the incoming call was from my number. What the hell? 'Hello!' I answered it.

'I didn't hope we would meet this soon,' he spoke. I recognized who it is. 'Bloody bastard. Surrender yourself,' I yelled. 'Don't yell. Calm down. Because the shocking news is yet to come,' he chuckled. 'Your lovely wife is with me now. And I have the freedom to do whatever I want to her,' he said.

'You're lying asshole,' I roared. 'Don't you believe me? I just dropped one lie that you're with me. She came running to me. Wait I will give the phone to her. Talk to her yourself,' there was a brief silence then. God! Please. Adithi shouldn't be with him.

Adithi's POV:

I remained silent. Jeeva shouldn't come here. Sanjay will harm him for sure. I looked at Jeeva's phone as tears rolled down my eyes. 'Oh! Don't be shy. Talk to him,' he nudged me. 'Don't make me hurt you, Adithi. Call him. Beg to him to come and save you,' he grabbed my hand tightly.

'Stop. Don't hurt her,' Jeeva spoke. 'I am coming, Adithi,' Jeeva spoke. 'No. Jeeva don't,' I cried but he ended the call. 'Why are you doing this?' I yelled as tears wetted my cheeks. 'You wanted me. And I am here. Leave him,' I pleaded.

'Who said I only want you?' he looked at me. 'I wanted you and him. Him to suffer all my tortures and you to plead for his life,' he replied. 'See what happens now,' he smiled viciously.

Jeeva's POV:

Damn, Adithi. Why did you do this? I received a location from my phone. Someone knocked on the window. It was Venkat. I got out of the car immediately. I explained everything quickly and he instructed me to go there.

'Tap my phone. You will get to know the location if he changes anything,' I said igniting the engine. I drove to the location that bastard sent me. I saw a house and rushed inside. Adithi was tied to the chair she was sitting in. 'Jeeva,' she looked at me with teary eyes. Someone hit my head which convulsed me and I fell into the dark.

My eyelids felt heavy. When I opened my eyes I saw Adithi far away from me tied up. 'Jeeva,' she called me with a broken voice. I was still feeling dizzy. But I got alert by the water thrown at my face. 'Wake up. I want you to see her begging me,' he grabbed my head by holding my hair.

'Leave him. Please,' Adithi screamed as I groaned. 'I give you two choices. Ok?' he walked to her. Come soon, Venkat. 'You have two choices. First one, you live he dies. The second one, you die he lives,' he pointed his hand towards me.

'I die. He lives,' she replied instantly as she looked at me with tears. 'I am sorry,' I could hear her whisper. 'Adithi. Don't do this,' I tried to break free. 'Wow! What a love!' Sanjay chuckled. 'Come. It's time for execution,' he untied her. She ran to me but he stopped me by holding her hand. 'Please. Just one time,' she requested him.

'Just one minute,' he freed her. She ran to me and knelt before me. 'I am going to save you at any cost,' she cupped my face as she cried. 'Don't do this. Please. No. I cannot live,' tears welled up my eyes. 'There is no other choice, Jeeva,' she placed her forehead over mine. 'There must be a way,' I whispered.

'One minute over,' he grabbed her away from me. 'Why are you doing this?' she yelled at him. He pointed a gun over my head. 'Ask the same now,' he smirked at her. She tried to grab the gun from him but failed. 'Are you ready or let's go to choice 1?' he asked still pointing the gun at my head. 'No. I am ready,' she wiped her tears. 'Let's see,' he placed the gun tip over her forehead.

Adithi's POV:

I looked at Jeeva. He was struggling to break free. I don't think there is any other option. This is the only way I could save him. 'I am sorry, Jeeva,' I said. 'I love you,' I smiled wiping my tears. I am sorry, dear. I could not save you. I am a terrible mother. But I cannot let anything happen to your father.

I looked at Jeeva for the last time and closed my eyes. The gun clicked. But nothing happened. 'You were ready to die?' Sanjay asked surprised. I opened my eyes. 'But what is my prime aim?' he walked around me. 'To kill you? Nah,' he frowned. 'To cause you pain. To make you suffer,' he stopped in his track.

'If I kill you, you won't feel the pain,' he paused. 'But if I kill him you will suffer forever,' he added on. 'No,' I angrily stared at him. 'What can cause you pain more than killing him with your own hands,' he smiled viciously.

We heard some noise behind the door. He went to the door and pointed the gun towards us. 'If you come in they both die. If it's ok then barge in,' he said loudly. 'Sanjay, stop this madness,' we heard Venkat Anna's voice.

There is only one way of stopping him. I have to kill him. I have to play along to get the gun. 'I have a gun loaded with bullets,' he took a shot in the air. 'We're leaving. Don't do anything,' Venkat Anna yelled. 'Then leave. Now,' Sanjay yelled back and walked to me. Deepak stood at the door checking their presence.

'Back to where we left,' he took my hand in his and made me hold the gun. But it was still under his control. 'On the count of three,' he placed my finger over the trigger. This is the last chance, Adithi. To save Jeeva. To save your baby. I pushed him using all my strength and grabbed the gun from his hand.

When he stumbled I pointed the gun towards Sanjay. 'Hey,' Deepak yelled. 'Take one more step, he dies,' I warned him. 'You can't kill me, Adithi,' he smiled. I shot him as he stepped forward. He looked at me shocked. 'I told you. You die,' I shot him again in his chest.

This time he fell to the floor. Venkat Anna barged in with the force and shot at Deepak. They freed Jeeva. Sanjay was on the verge of dying. 'My only mistake is I loved you,' he said. 'You never did,' I replied. He breathed his last breath. I felt my head spinning.

I dropped the gun and sat on the floor with a thud. 'Adithi,' Jeeva ran to me. I leaned over his chest and closed my eyes. 'He's dead,' I whispered. 'It's ok,' he caressed my head. 'I killed him,' I uttered looking at Jeeva. 'No. He died on his own. And he is a monster who had to be destroyed,' he cupped my face.

I nodded and hugged him tightly. But I don't regret killing him. Because I cannot let anything happen to Jeeva. At any cost. Even at the cost of my innocence. He took me out. 'Jeeva. Let's go to the hospital first,' I held his hands. 'I am fine,' he smiled assuring me. 'No. I can't take chances,' I replied. Venkat Anna dropped us at the hospital and left.

Jeeva's POV:

I returned from the scan room after all the tests. From MRI to ECG, Adithi insisted I undergo all the tests. 'Are you feeling ok now?' Adithi cupped my face. 'I am fine,' I caressed her face. 'Are you Ok?' I asked her back. 'I didn't get hurt,' she replied. Soon the doctor returned with the reports.

'No signs of hemorrhage. Both internal and external. But I am seeing some stress signals. Just take a week off and relax, Mr. Jeeva,' she handed the reports to Adithi. 'Ok doctor,' she replied. 'Take care,' she left. Adithi sat opposite me and looked at me. 'I have to accept the crime,' she whispered.

'It isn't a crime,' I held her hand and pressed it gently. 'It is. In the eyes of law,' she replied. 'Not at all,' Venkat entered the room. We both looked at him confused. 'The final closing statement in the report says – Sanjay and Deepak escaped from prison stealing guns from the weapons safety. But due to the contradictions in their opinions about the escapade destination, the argument got heated up. They ended up killing each other,' he said. 'So no need for anyone to worry. Clearly, Adithi is not guilty,' he smiled.

'Thank you, Anna,' Adithi held her hands together and thanked him. 'I did what is right,' he held her hand. 'Aren't you both planning to go home?' he asked. 'We should be going,' I replied. He has brought my car back. We drove back home. We didn't tell Amma about anything.

We all had dinner together after I and Adithi had a good bath. I gave Amma her medicines and kissed her good night. I went back to our room. Adithi was sitting in the bed lost in her thoughts. I sat opposite her. 'Why did you do that?' I asked her. 'Did what?' she asked back.

'You offered to die. Why did you do that?' I questioned. 'Because I love you, idiot. More than anything,' she replied angrily. 'What if something has happened to you?' I questioned her again. 'I can ask you the same,' she sighed. 'Don't do that again. For a moment my world became dark,' I hugged her tightly. 'I won't,' she kissed over my shoulder.

Adithi's POV:

'I want to tell you something,' I sat straight. He raised his eyebrows. I silently showed him the test strip. His eyes widened in happiness. 'We're pregnant?' he smiled unbelievably. I nodded in agreement. 'We're going to be mom and dad,' he had tears in his eyes.

'Yes,' I took his hands in mine and kissed them. 'When did you know?' he asked happily. 'Yesterday,' I uttered. All the brightness and happiness drained from his face after a moment. 'You was ready to die even after knowing that you're carrying our child?' he asked shocked.

I closed my eyes and sighed worriedly. I nodded as I opened my eyes. 'How could you? You were ready to sacrifice our child along with you?' he questioned. 'I am sorry. But yes,' tears welled up my eyes. 'How? Why?' tears wetted his cheeks. 'Because all I wanted is to save you. All I wanted is you to live,' I tried holding his hand but he moved back.

I moved forward and hugged him tightly. 'Remember what you said at the hospital? You said that your world darkened when I was ready to die,' I paused holding my tears. 'If something has happened to you, it is a punishment for me more than death. There is nothing more than you value to me. I agree that our baby is also important. But I cannot just let you die for just our sake,' I explained.

'You have every right to be angry. But that is the truth. I love you that much I cannot let anything happen to you. At any cost,' I broke the hug and looked at him. He looked at me with tears. 'I am sorry,' I wiped my tears and tried to walk away. But he stopped me by holding my hand. He stood up and gazed at me as I looked at him.

'Do you love me that much?' he asked with tears. 'As much as you love me,' tears rolled down my cheeks. He took my hands in his and kissed them. 'Sorry, Jeeva. Don't hate me for it,' I said as tears welled up my eyes. 'Not even a chance,' he smiled amidst his tears. 'Don't cry,' he wiped my tears. 'You're also crying,' I wiped his tears.

'Tears of happiness. For our baby,' he smiled making me smile. He cupped my cheeks and looked at me intensely. 'I love you,' he uttered. 'I love you too,' I replied. He kissed me on my lips making me forget everything except us and our love. And here begins for me, a new Forever with him.

THE END

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5M 59.2K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
765K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
75.6K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...