•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

Από Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... Περισσότερα

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽

321 30 30
Από Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Dimple ●

"I am still not comfortable."

You mumble as you adjust your dress.

"You look absolutely stunning Yuna, I guarantee you."

You tsked and look at the mirror again, trying to find anything that looked odd. The woman in the reflection was adorned with light and standard makeup that Seokjin had forced you to wear from the beauty salon. The hair you always left loose and rough was smooth and curled beautifully. You liked them.

The dress was another thing now. It was magnificent and pretty. The dress was midnight blue. It had a thin strap with a decent neckline before coming down to your waist albeit tightly. Then it flow down to below past your knees, above your ankle and had a small slit till your knee in the front.

With this was a pair of silver strap heels that you wore to match the dress. Everything was plain, simple and you liked that you were not being forced to do something too extreme. Wearing a dress was a new experience after a long time since Sora's wedding so you bought a small-sleeved white cardigan to cover your arms.

"I guess it's okay. But you didn't have to buy you know, I could pay."

"My plan to go, my money to spend. Stop worrying about these things and tell me how do I look?"

You turned from the mirror to see Seokjin standing in a black tux. It was like the basic gentleman suit you see on television but with his styled hair and handsome features, Seokjin looked outstanding.

Expensive was the best word.

Every part of him screamed 'costly' and you would feel like you were not worth standing near him. But with a grin, he stands next to you in front of the mirror and points at the reflection.

"Oh look! Such a lovely Kim couple."

You snort, looking back at the mirror. Indeed both of you looked amazing, like a dazzling couple. You know Seokjin was teasing you but his confession from yesterday was still fresh in your head.

"I love you Yuna and when the time comes for me to choose between you and the world, it will always be you."

Your eyes met Seokjin's in the mirror and they were filled with excitement, hope and yearning for you. It was crystal clear. Like he was hoping you to accept him right now or maybe it was the fact that the big plan was tonight.

"We look like those con artists that pretend to be rich and in love but rob a costly painting and flees."

"What?"

"I saw a similar movie." You shrug.

Seokjin smiled and turn to give you a crooked gaze, "I guess you can say that. I have already confessed and joked about us being 'Kim couple' so Jungkook is like the rare painting which we will rob tonight, from the hands of Eunji."

He winked and you feel your heart flutter. Somehow he turned your lame joke into something that sounded true. What, was your life going to be like a movie now, filled with guns and action? You shook your head and laugh.

That was a funny thought.

"I guess you are right."

Knock. Knock.

You glance at the door, wondering who was it. Seokjin answers it and you stiffen when you see Mrs Kim entering the room. Her posture was rigid, eyes unforgiving and cold as she walked inside her son's room.

"Hi, Mrs Kim."

She remained silent, and you know it was because, despite her warning, you were literally inside her house and in Seokjin's room, getting dressed up to go and do something she told you not to do. It was like a slap of disrespect on her face and you were guilty.

"Mom, you have some work with us? We might be running late."

She gives you an unimpressed look before looking at her son, "so this is what the two of you decided in the end? Despite everything I said?"

You bit your lip but to your surprise, Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"We cleared this concept mom, we asked for your advice and considered it. But it's our choice to go so you don't have to support us. I don't want to live with regret."

"And you?" Mrs Kim gives you an unforgivable look, "you agree with this nonsense?"

"I am sorry Mrs Kim. We know you mean good and we appreciate it but we cannot just sit back and watch Jungkook- our friend's life get ruined. He doesn't have a choice because of his father but we? We both have choices to ignore or save our friend and we chose the latter."

She stares at you with an empty gaze, hard and you swallow a lump. Seokjin comes to stand beside you like he was indirectly showing that he supported what you said. When his shoulders brushed against yours, you shivered.

Then Mrs Kim sighs.

"You leave me with no option. Fine, you can go. I already knew I cannot stop the two of you but I wanted to see if your resolve would fall soon."

"Thank you, mother." Seokjin grins.

His mother gives him a look of wary, "careful son. You found your voice and freedom to speak out but it won't always work with me. I can't believe you argued with me, twice, for Yuna's sake."

"I'll keep that in mind."

He scratches his neck and she shakes her head before glancing at you.

"I'll trust you to keep an eye on my son and also, be careful."

To your ultimate surprise, Mrs Kim steps closer and grabs you in a sideway hug, making you freeze with the movement. She was definitely not the type to show any physical affection so you were unsure what to do.

And you surely did not expect such an action from her, especially after that day when she told you to stop trying to fight for someone who wasn't yours. You awkwardly try to hug her back and she steps back with a sigh.

"Seokjin can you go out? We need to be alone once."

He leaves with a nod and you gulp. Here comes the scolding I deserve. But she rests a hand on your shoulder.

"Yuna, I want you to be honest."

"Y-yes?"

"Do you love my son?"

Your eyes widen. "Excuse me? I-"

She raises a hand with a disapproved look, "all I know is that he loves you, a lot. All his life Seokjin has been a playful person but when it comes to you, he is always serious. Do you think this is mere friendship?"

"Uh, no- I mean. . .he kind of confessed to me, yesterday. I did not respond though."

She stares at you then nods.

"Okay. I had a feeling because he came home without a word and would not allow me to look at him. But I know he had red puffy eyes, right after meeting you."

Your breath hitched.

Seokjin cried because of you?

It was impossible to imagine he cheerful man with sad and tearful eyes. You suddenly feel bad but Mrs Kim shakes her head.

"Don't be guilty. You are not obliged to love him back if you don't but please, be careful with his heart. He is quite sensitive to such issues."

"I-I will."

Then she squeezes your arm.

"Do you love Jungkook then?"

What?

Another ridiculous thought was thrown at you by Seokjin's mother but this time, you had no response. No, you wanted to say but that was not possible. You had gone through everything with your ex-boss, the man who you are trying to get through this marriage.

You already considered this possibility many times but it was too overwhelming and you would suppress the thoughts down. Now that Mrs Kim mentioned it, you were frozen in place, eyes wide with your heart beating faster than normal.

"Yuna?"

No. I don't love Jungkook but I care for him as a friend.

Why was such a simple statement so hard to confess? You stare at her in silence, throat restricting every time you opened and closed your mouth like a fish out of water. A knock on the door startles you before Seokjin's voice passes through.

"It's getting late ladies. Hurry up."

I don't think I can do this with my mind messed up.

Mrs Kim steps back and takes in a breath and you finally notice how worried she looks with the whole thing. If you were stuck between two men, why did she seem like the one in pain? Nevertheless, you cleared your throat.

"I-um, I should go."

"Yes. Let's go."

You raised a brow at her response and she pointed at her dress. You mouthed an 'o' when you noticed her dress was a party red dress that had a love neckline and came down to her knees, tightly wrapping around her body. Her arms were covered in sleeve material before she draped an expensive black coat over her dress.

She looked like an expensive woman.

Like son, similar was the mother. You understood where Seokjin got his young and charming looks from because his mother was the epitome of standard beauty. One eye roll from her and anyone would be scared to approach her.

"Are you done?"

Flinching, you turn back to see Seokjin standing there with a bored expression. Little did he know what conversation happened here in his absence. You nod and grab your silver purse, trying to calm your racing heart.

"Let's go."

It was time to go and save Jungkook.

A/N: What will go wrong now? :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

302K 12.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
38.3K 1.8K 19
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
513K 3.5K 6
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
282K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...