Dealing with Drama

By TheSonofTartarus

A lot has happened between The Second Giant War and now. But the Gods are still stupid enough to believe that... More

Disclaimer
Prologue: Part 1
Prologue: Part 2
Curing his Coma
Telling the Truth
Stopping his Suicide
Racing against Relapse
Talking with Thalia
Realising the Reality
Completing the Course
Despair in Darkness
Fighting a Frenemy
Losing the Light
A Helping Hand
Clearing his Concerns
Leaving the Lies
A Violent Volcano
A Scared Soldier
Living his Life: Part 1
Living his Life: Part 2
Living his Life: Part 3
Living his Life: Part 4
Living his Life: Part 5
Coming Confrontations
Facing Fate
Genius Gods
Inside the Infirmary
Learning to Live
Helping Hestia: Part 1
Helping Hestia: Part 2
Morning Mayhem
Table Talks
Promising Plans
Apollo and Ares
Apollo or Asteria: Part 1
Apollo or Asteria: Part 2
Hunting the Huntress: Part 1
Hunting the Huntress: Part 2
Getting a Garage
Artemis and Asteria
Calypso's Clothes: Part 1
Calypso's Clothes: Part 2
Their Tattoos: Part 1
Their Tattoos: Part 2
Thalia's Tent
Rachel's Respite: Part 1
Rachel's Respite: Part 2
Playing with Pipes: Part 1
Playing with Pipes: Part 2
Birthday Boy
Water Works: Part 1
Water Works: Part 2
Roman Reigns: Part 1
Roman Reigns: Part 2
Day of Doom
A Petting Package: Part 1
A Petting Package: Part 2
Seeing Sabaton: Part 1
Seeing Sabaton: Part 2
A Maiden Mother
Taming Tanaka: Part 1
Happy Halloween: Part 1
Happy Halloween: Part 2
A Brutal Beatdown
Fought For
Hatred's Home: Part 1
Hatred's Home: Part 2
Racing Revenge: Part 1
Racing Revenge: Part 2
Balls and Beauty: Part 1
A Moonlit Monster
Balls and Beauty: Part 2
Swimming Sessions: Part 1
Swimming Sessions: Part 2
Starry Skies: Part 1
Starry Skies: Part 2
Guns and Girls: Part 1
Guns and Girls: Part 2
Dreamy Days
Treating the Trio
Twin Trouble: Part 1
Twin Trouble: Part 2
A Bad Brother: Part 1
A Bad Brother: Part 2
Brain or Brawn?
Daughter's Day
Morning Moments
Role Reversal: Part 1

Taming Tanaka: Part 2

3.9K 27 38
By TheSonofTartarus

AN: Damn, here we go. Chapter 62. 38 more to go. Also, forgive me that lactation occurs so many times. I try to deviate, but the idea that I have already introduced makes it hard to. Besides, it's hot. And... why am I even apologizing? It's appeared like only thrice out of all the sex scenes I'm writing.

Time: That Night

Percy stumbled into his bedroom, his feet blindly tracing a well-worn path to his bed on their own. His vision was obstructed by a head of silky black hair, his arms full of a slightly drunk daughter of Aphrodite, but he found he preferred it that way.

The door shut close with an almost inaudible click, the Dark god using his foot to shut the door, not bothering to lock it.

It was past midnight anyway, not like anybody would walk in on them having sex. Well, that is, unless they decided to settle for a round of morning sex.... which, knowing the two of them, they probably would.

His lips moved against the daughter of Aphrodite's, in perfect sync with each other as they devoured each other's lips hungrily, ignoring the need to breathe that their body screamed at them, the call of necessity drowned out by the sound of desire.

Their tongues tangled with each other, locked in a battle of dominance, that Percy had won every time Drew tried to assert her dominance. He held her down like she was a weak slut, and she thought that it was the hottest thing she had ever seen, the way Percy denied her any freedom, staking his claim of ownership over her body through subtle physical touches.

The way his thoughts always shadowed her, like a constant presence, an addiction she could not shake off, his tall height making her feel small, helpless and dominated every time he leaned over her, his dark sea-green eyes blazing with poorly concealed lust that made her thighs quiver, promising to ravage her and leave her a shuddering, cumstuffed mess. The way he possessively wrapped an arm around her waist, clutching her to his side like she was his. The way he effortlessly lifted her a few inches clear off the floor with a single arm every time he kissed her passionately. His strong hand covertly groping, almost molesting her cute little ass every time she tried to speak to somebody, making her stutter and blush and be awkward.

She pressed her body against Percy's in need, whimpering into his mouth as she tried to grind her sopping wet pussy against his body, only to be denied.

Percy growled in his throat, a sound that made shivers of muted arousal run down her spine no matter how many times she heard it.

He broke the kiss, instead hovering above Drew as she squirmed and struggled beneath him, pinned by his unwavering gaze. His large, rough hands pinned her wrists to the soft mattress of his bed, putting just enough force for it to hurt slightly. After all, she was not getting a free pass, now, was she?

His eyes roamed Drew's face, a dark, lowkey evil smirk tugging at the corner of his lips as he enjoyed her squirming.

The first thing that attracted his eyes were her full, pink lips, slightly bruised from all the rough, passionate kisses she had been on the receiving end of, all throughout the day. She bit her lower lip, her perfect white teeth sinking into the soft flesh of her delicious lips as she averted her gaze, refusing to meet his sea-green eyes. Her warm brown eyes shined with barely concealed lust, dancing with nervousness. A slight pink tinge dusted her flawless, porcelain cheeks, just adding to her allure.

Just the thought of having this sexy, bitchy bully at his mercy, turned to a shy, needy slut by his mere touch, was a turn on that sent Percy crazy.

Her hot, pink tongue darted out as Drew nervously moistened her lips, sneaking a shy glance at Percy's clothing body. Her thighs ground together, as she attempted to stifle the arousal dampening her panties, trying to at least have some semblance of control over her body, to deny Percy the absolute control that both of them he commanded.

Perhaps it was the alcohol, which just accentuated and increased the intoxicating effect Percy had on her. She was sure that she didn't have that much alcohol, and there was nothing spiking her drinks, either.

They had been to a rich club in the capital after an evening spent doing mostly nothing, lounging about in parks and cafes. There had been a lot of flashing lights, music, dances and people, both drunk and sober, at the club.

And flirting. A lot of flirting.

Percy had been in the thick of it, flirting shamelessly with a gaggle of horny girls surrounding him, belonging to all ages and ethnic groups.

And through it all, he had made Drew sit in his lap like an obedient pet, carry out all the menial tasks he set her, while he had fun groping her sinful body.

Drew had never felt more humiliated in her entire life, yet she was at a loss to find evenings she had enjoyed more.

Perhaps it was to drive home a lesson. The fact that Percy was the one calling all the shots, she was only an obedient pet, a toy. Yet, Drew found herself unable to complain, after all, Percy took the best care of his toys, he loved his toys more than any other man loved their life partner.

She stiffened involuntarily, sucking in a breath as Percy leaned down towards her.

She closed her eyes, anticipating another kiss, but gasped as wet lips met her neck.

Her reaction was immediate, the Asian girl leaned her head to the side to allow Percy unrestricted access to her neck, her hips snapping up towards him as she moaned, coming undone immediately. Her toes curled in ecstasy as her pussy spasmed, drenching her panties as she orgasmed, hard.

"Damn, only a kiss to the neck? You must have been pent up." Percy spoke, never stopping his gentle caressing of her smooth neck with his lips. Seemingly ignorant of the orgasm he had brought her after kissing her passionately on a park bench, or the constant, torturous edging she had been subjected to, throughout the day.

Percy continued to trail wet kisses on her neck, drawing moans and gentle mewls from the Tanaka's lips as he nibbled softly on her skin. Percy pressed his face to her neck, drawing a deep breath to sniff her intoxicating scent, a sort of aphrodisiac, a tasteful combination of a few choice, expensive colognes.

He felt her jugular vein throbbing beneath his skin, so full of life, pulsing in rhythm with her racing heart.

He leaned back up again, placing a soft kiss on Drew's moist lips as he grinned down at her. "Ready for the real deal, then, Tanaka?"

Drew tried her best to erect her arrogant, bitchy 'I'm better than you' smirk, to little success. Her lips trembled in nervousness, her body betraying her excitement and anticipation as a fresh wave of arousal leaked from her tight, virgin folds, that had only ever felt Drew's own fingers or some sex toys she had smuggled into Camp.

"Naughty girl," Percy spoke as he straddled her, fiddling with the silk strap around her neck, unable to discern how the dress could be taken off.

With what little patience he had in the beginning tried by the annoying little strap that kept him from the delicious reward of Drew Tanaka's body, Percy resorted to drastic measures.

He hooked his fingers into her cleavage window, making Drew moan softly as she felt his fingers brush against her soft skin a sound, a feeling that only served to craze him further.

I think you can see where this is going.

Lack of patience led to the lack of thought, which in turn led to the sound of ripping fabric and Drew's muffled scream.

"Percy! That was my favourite dress!"

"Shut up, slut, or I'll make you." Percy was gone long ago, control handed over to the raging, perennially unsatisfied demon in his loins.

He ignored Drew's feeble protests, his attention captured by her heavenly, sinful and erotic, tits.

The shreds of the blue-green dress that Drew wore that day lay tattered, barely clinging to her voluptuous, hourglass figure. He had ripped it down to her navel, revealing her erotic body in all of its glory.

Drew's E-cup bust was almost as delicious and tempting as her mother's. Her massive tits were firm and round, the size of small basketballs. Her massive rack formed a delicious cleavage, making his mouth water, just inviting him to bury his face in her massive tits and suffocate himself to death. Her heavenly pillows jiggled and bounced softly with every breath she took, seemingly softer than jelly. Her pink nipples were stiff in arousal, poking out of the soft, smooth round globes of her pale, creamy flesh.

Percy felt his cock twitch at the metal piercings gleaming on her nipples. Damn.

Nipple piercings weren't the only things she sported.

His eyes wandered down from her hypnotically jiggling tits to her flat, toned stomach, in prime condition thanks to a mixture of love genes and hard work. There were several tattoos, of flowers, lions and birds and designs, that adorned her abdomen, something that Percy had, surprisingly, never even guessed existed, the dark ink perfectly contrasting her pale, flawless porcelain skin. There was a small diamond gleaming on her navel, a belly button piercing.

Hot.

Percy glanced towards the Asian girl's shy, brown eyes, feeling a grin tug at his lips. "You're just as hot as I expected. Good girl."

His words only served to fan her blush further, intensifying as he leaned down towards her heaving tits.

"P-Percy- oh~" Drew's voice faded into a sultry moan, not being able to hold herself as Percy latched onto one of her stiff nipples, his mouth warm and wet around her sensitive nub of flesh.

His tongue swirled around her pink areolas, making her moan and arch her back as he sucked on her tits, trying to relieve the growing pressure in her chest. Her thighs trembled and quivered, a continuous stream of fluids leaking from her untouched pussy at Percy's rough ministrations, making her whimper in submissive need.

Drew wrapped her slender arms around Percy's head, her fingers entangling in his raven locks as she pressed his head against her chest, reluctant to let him stop nursing in her tits. She moaned and mewled, stroking Percy's hair as he sucked on her nipples like a pro, nibbling softly on her sensitive flesh and lashing her stiff nubs with his tongue roughly. She felt like she could climax over and over and over again from only his ministrations on her chest.

"Mm..." Percy made a satisfied sound, that made Drew blush as she recognized that sound he made whenever he had something particularly delicious.

He held her nipple between his teeth, not letting her go entirely, as he spoke, his words slightly muffled. "Your mom and slutty little sister gave me some good milk, slut. I want to see how sweet you can get."

Drew blushed profusely when she could make out his words.

Percy seemed to be hell-bent on standing by his words, as he sucked on her tits, trying to get the fertile daughter of Aphrodite to lactate, something he knew she wasn't far away from. It would take just a push to get her undone.

Percy felt the Tanaka's dampness against his leg, her panties had soaked through her dress long ago.

He pressed his face against her fat tits, enjoying the feeling of Drew's creamy E-cup tits hug his face snugly, her smooth, pale skin warm and unbelievably soft as he held her sensitive, stiff nipple between his teeth, determined to get her to lactate through his mouth working on her tits, alone.

But that didn't mean, of course, that his hands remained idle. After all, his hands would never remain idle while there was even a thread of clothing on the Tanaka's body, hiding even a single inch of her voluptuous, erotic body from his view.

The metal of her nipple piercings felt cool against his tongue, contrasting her warm flesh.

His hands explored her curves, not leaving even a single bit of her body alien to his touch, slowly undressing her bit by bit. Her silk dress torn to shreds by his wandering fingers, making him feel like he was unwrapping a much-anticipated present, Percy kept the daughter of Aphrodite occupied by his mouth on her breasts, the sounds that escaped her lips like music to his ears.

"Fuck, P-Percy, I-I'm cumming!"

Percy felt his lips curl into a grin as he resumed his sucking with a fiery passion, eagerly awaiting the treat he knew would come.

"Fuck!"

He was not disappointed as a jet of warm milk hit his mouth, courtesy of Aphrodite genes that made her daughters (and herself), fertile beyond imagination, ready for motherhood. The thought sent another twitch of lust through Percy's pants.

Percy moaned involuntarily, his tastebuds molten by the taste of Drew's almost divine nectar, his nerves fried and brain short-circuited with ecstasy.

It was addictive, like a drug.

He felt like they all tasted the same, mother and daughters, an overly sweet saccharine taste that Percy could only ever hope to achieve even if he threw all the sweetest things in all the worlds in a massive blender.

Percy continued slurping, greedily swallowing the constant stream of warm fluid that leaked from her stiff, delicious pink nipples, her massive, heavy tits seeming to contain a never-ending supply.

His hands cupped her asscheeks, one of the most impressive butts he had ever laid his eyes upon, and that's saying something, pressing her against him as he groped her asscheeks with little shame.

Drew weakly fisted his raven hair, almost delirious with mind-numbing ecstasy as she had orgasmed Olympus knows how many times in the past few minutes. Her eyes had rolled up, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she bucked her hips towards Percy's body, a thin, glistening line of drool trailing down her flawless skin. Her glistening, full pink lips trembled in bliss, the Tanaka drawing in deep, gasping breaths. She was sure she would have floated off the bed long ago if it wasn't for the Dark god pinning her down to the mortal plane of existence.

This was greater than Elysium, and it scared Drew to think that Percy could do this without going anywhere near her lower half.

Percy gasped for breath when the need became too much to ignore, hovering above Drew as he breathed deeply, his eyes still locked onto her twitching form like a predator.

Drew gasped, taking some coming down from her orgasmic high. Her body still twitched and quivered slightly from the aftereffects of the onslaught she had experienced, her breathing heavy. Her eyes took some time to focus.

Even before she could get her bearings, the sensation of being stared at by Percy stood distinct, making blood creep up her cheeks.

She shyly stared back at him, trying to ignore his wandering eyes as she checked the son of Poseidon out for herself, quite intimately.

The cold air of the air-conditioned room stung her skin slightly, making her shiver as her lust addled mind finally realised the lack of clothing protecting her. Despite her knowledge that Percy had probably ripped her dress off her, Drew found it difficult to bring herself to complain, as long as he continued to give her the pleasure she had experienced just a few minutes prior.

She would probably chew him out in the morning.

Her brown eyes, hazy with lust, wandered over his sharp features, sending shadows dancing across his face as he blocked the light, casting her in his shadow. He looked every inch like the delectable, sinful Dark god he was, his predatory features framed by a mane of darker than night hair, his darl sea-green eyes gleaming with barely concealed lust, shining through the shadows that flitted across his face.

His musky scent filled her nostrils with every breath she took, making her feel lightheaded. The ghosts of the mind-shattering orgasms she had experienced, still wracked through her body, making her pussy tingle in anticipation.

Her tits jiggled as she breathed heavily, rising and falling with her chest and drawing Percy's eyes to her chest. Glistening droplets of pearly white still flecked her creamy, porcelain skin, somehow different from the metallic sheen of her nipple piercings, making his mouth water slightly.

His eyes raked over her slim, toned stomach, tracing her dark tattoos, her slim waist and well developed, hourglass curves, lingering for a little while longer on the small gleaming diamond in her belly button piercing.

Unable to take it anymore, Drew surged forward, her arms wrapping around Percy's neck to draw him in for a kiss. His hands went to her waist as she arched her back, raising her hips and allowing him to tear off her panties, the last piece of clothing protecting her from the ravenous beast that was the Dark god.

Percy took a brief glance at her sopping wet pussy, pink and smooth, glistening in the cold air of the room.

"D-don't stare." Drew found herself stuttering, feeling angry at herself for sounding so weak.

A lecherous grin spread on Percy's lips, as he looked up towards her.

"I think it's time to teach you a lesson, kitten."

Her ears tinged pink at the new nickname. "W-What?" Her eyes fluttered nervously.

Percy sat at the edge of his bed, allowing Drew to sit up. The soft mattress, softer than clouds, sank a few inches under her weight.

"Come on kitten. Be a good girl and bend over my knees. If you are bad, I'm gonna have to punish you even more."

Her face resembled a bucket of open paint as she obediently shuffled towards him on her knees, her traitorous body refusing to listen to any of her commands. Her warm nectar trickled down the insides of her thighs, her pussy quivering in anticipation of what was to come. Two steady streams of warm milk dripping from her nipples trickled down her stomach, forming a delicious contrast of temperatures- the fluids, Percy's body, warm and comfortable in the room's cold air.

Despite all, Drew could only manage sadness at the fact that her owner needed to punish her, she was under no delusions that this punishment, though lewd, was undeserved.

"Yes, Daddy." She found her words meek and submissive, past her lips before she could help it. Not that she would change it in any way even if she could.

Percy found himself grinning at the daughter of Aphrodite's submission as she obediently bent over his knees. Seems like he finally broke the proud Drew Tanaka.

He was making it a habit of breaking pride and will, after all, no girl ever clung to her will when faced with his, in his control.

The jury was still out on whether it was a blessing, or a curse.

During sex, it definitely was a blessing in disguise, Percy thought with a grin, as he gently caressed the Tanaka's cute rear, taking care not to linger too close to her steamy cunt.

"Do you know why you are getting punished today, kitten?" He asked, pushing two of his fingers into her tight, pink asshole as his other hand spread her cheeks.

Drew bit her lower lip to stop herself from moaning at the feeling of Percy's rough, unlubed fingers stretching her virgin asshole. "Yes, Daddy. This is for bullying Piper and the others at Camp Half-Blood, and for being a bitch to you."

"Good girl."

He retreated his fingers, instead wrapping an arm around her waist and drawing her closer, holding the slutty Tanaka tightly.

Smack!

She whimpered as his hand came into contact with her tender, soft ass, harsh and unforgiving. "It hurts, Daddy!"

"Don't worry, kitten. It will be over in no time, okay?" He caressed her slightly pink asscheek gently, making her whimper and moan.

"Okay, Daddy. I'll try to be strong."

"Good girl. That's all I ask for."

Then, the Dark god spanked her again.

Drew bit her bruised lower lip hard enough to almost draw blood, trying to stop the lewd sounds building up in her throat from escaping her, her eyes watering slightly at the feeling of Percy's rough, unforgiving hand come into contact with her soft, sensitive bubble butt. She arched her back involuntarily, popping her cute, heart-shaped ass and swaying it slightly to silently beg him to continue his spanking, refusing to admit how good it felt to be spanked like a little girl by the Dark god.

"I'm sorry for being such a bad girl, Daddy."

Percy felt his lips curl at her words, as he raised her hand, bringing it down on her other asscheek. He took the moment to admire her bubble butt jiggling madly at the force of his hit, her pale, flawless porcelain skin already tinged slightly pink after one slap each on either asscheek.

Drew lurched forward with the force of the slap, closing her eyes to try and not orgasm and cry all at once. Nobody had even looked at her the wrong way for many years now, this was a new experience.

But it was with whom she wanted to be with for all eternity, and she found herself unable to complain.

"I've been such a slutty bitch, Daddy."

Percy drew his hand back, delivering another slap to her delicious rear, enjoying Drew's self depreciative words. He did not retract his hand immediately after the slap, instead groping her ass roughly, knowing full well that it made her ass sting. His rough fingers sank into her soft, fat asscheeks, her cool skin slowly becoming warm under his rough ministrations.

And Percy continued spanking the shit out of the once haughty daughter of Aphrodite.

Her ass jiggled and bounced with every hit, much to the Dark god's delight, her ass slowly turning red with every hit. He made sure to lavish both of her beautiful cheeks with equal attention, making her moan and mewl, taking care to give her enough time to insult herself after every slap.

The sound of skin on skin continued to reverberate through the room, smacking sounds as the Dark god continued to discipline the proud Tanaka like a wayward child, not helped by Drew's constant cries of "Daddy!" as she writhed in Percy's arms.

Her cute butt had assumed a tomato red colour after what had to be the fortieth slap he had dished out to her that night.

Tears were freely flowing down the Tanaka's cheeks, tears of pain as well as shame even as she smiled in ecstasy. Her make up had been ruined long ago, her mascara runny, black streaks down her flawless cheeks, smeared by her tears.

She had orgasmed from the spanking alone, and pussy juices trickled down her thighs at an unchecked rate, her cunt hot and sweltering in need. Her back hurt slightly from arching constantly, but it was drowned out by the pleasurable hurting in her rear, the skin stinging in the cold air, yet bringing her some of the most unbelievable pleasures she would ever experience.

Her tits were sore, from constantly swaying around during Percy's relentless spanking, every time she jerked forward with a slap on her cute butt, making her curse her mother for bestowing her such oversized, heavy tits filled with milk, even though she had been thanking Aphrodite for her chest just a few minutes prior. Despite all the curses thrown at her mother's way, Drew still denied that the soreness in her chest contributed to the quivering of her molten pussy walls, even if slightly. Milk continued to drip from her stiff nipples, making a small mess on the marble floor of Percy's room.

And to top it all of, Drew could not believe the sheer number of times she had moaned, calling Percy, 'Daddy' in the lewdest, sultriest voice she could muster.

Her pussy leaked another wave of juices at the thought of all the insults she had thrown at herself.

"Alright," Percy caressed her sore, red asscheeks gently. Despite his gentleness, the action still brought tears to her eyes, making her bite her lip to prevent moaning as she felt herself embark on another tiring trek to an orgasmic wonderland.

"What did we learn today, kitten?"

Despite his gentle words and caresses, the sore hurt in her ass, the excited quivering in her pussy and all the orgasmic fluids coating her thighs told Drew that he was anything but, not afraid of holding her down and dominating her brutally like a lustful beast. And the thought, both scared and excited her to no end, a confusing paradox that made her want to scream in frustration.

"To always listen to you, Daddy. To not be a bitch, to always obey whatever you say." Her lips trembled, her voice shaky and weak, a sliver of her need escaping into her words. "If I disobey you, I will be punished."

"Good girl. I think you deserve a treat for being such an obedient little girl, do you want a treat now? Or do you want it later, in front of the other girls?"

He flipped her around effortlessly, carefully seating her in his lap so that her tender behind was not hurt.... much. His arms wrapped around her slim waist, holding her close as the naked girl wiggled in his lap, getting as comfortable as she could.

Drew blushed at his words, refusing to meet his gaze.

"N-No, Daddy. Can I get my treat now, please?" She tried to sound innocent, adding to her allure as she looked up at him with wide doe eyes, jutting out her lower lip, ignoring the fact that the effect was somehow ruined by the black mascara running down her cheeks.

Percy tried to resist her charm, he really did, but it was a losing battle. Drawn in by her vixen charm, his dark, sea-green eyes stared into her innocent-looking, brown orbs, glistening with unshed tears from her stinging behind, before, inevitably, his eyes dipped down towards her heaving tits, barely inches away from his clothed chest. Even through all that, Drew had maintained some semblance of teasing, arching her back and leaning away from him so he could not get the pleasure of feeling her tits pressed up against him.

"Whatever you say, kitten." Percy kissed her nose, making the Asian girl blush.

That sweetness was all but gone in the next moment, as she was dropped unceremoniously like a sack of potatoes, landing uncomfortably with a yelp between Percy's legs.

"Great, then get to work, kitten."

Blushing slightly at the Dark god's softly spoken words, Drew obeyed, resting on her knees as she fiddled with Percy's belt buckle, trying to get at the reward she had been promised.

Her nimble fingers smoothly undid the metal buckle of Percy's leather belt, undoing the button in haste before smoothly drawing down the chain.

Drew gulped.

Faced with his navy blue boxers, the only thing between her and his cock, she looked up to find Percy leaning back slightly with a grin, like he was watching cartoons.

"Go on, kitten." He encouraged, raising his hips to allow her to slide off his jeans to his knees, allowing gravity to take them the rest of the way.

She felt her mouth water at the visible bulge in his boxers, knowing from memory about the massive, thick bitch breaker he carried around between his thighs.

Yeah, it had been her who had spied on him naked first, instigating her sisters to start creating 'merchandise' when they finally laid eyes upon the object of their dreams, naked as the day he was born, even more impressive than what any of them could have ever conjured even in their wildest fantasies.

She was not to blame for it getting out of hand. She put the blame on Jackson, after all, why did the sexy jerk have to be just so damn hot?

The scent hit her before she could do anything much, making her feel light-headed as she slipped off his boxers, almost on autopilot, her body running on its own, not that she would have done anything differently, her mind clouded with cloying lust, warm brown eyes glazed over.

Drew smacked her lips as one would upon feasting their eyes on a delicious meal, for this would most certainly be the best meal she would ever have.

Percy's oversized cock, erect and throbbing with need, arched towards her like a compass points north, barely inches from her wet, glistening lips. Precum glistened on his bulbous head, itself almost as large as her entire fist, matching the glistening of her saliva.

The scent was stronger than ever, making the daughter of Aphrodite feel drunk as she looked over the rest of his cock, like a devotee faithfully worships their god. The feeling was addictive, Percy's thick, veiny horsecock looked hotter than any other man could ever look. His cock alone made him better than the entire male population she had interacted with, and the thought messed up any and all restraint that she might have possessed, little that it might be.

Leaning forward, Drew placed a small, loving kiss on the tip of his cock, getting her lips covered in his precum and making Percy groan, the sound making her insides quiver pleasantly.

Her hot, wet tongue darted out to lick her lips clean, a fresh wave of fluids gushing from her sopping, exposed pussy at the addictive taste of his precum. If only his pre tasted that good, how would his cum taste?

"Your dick is so thick, Daddy!" She moaned sultrily, "How will I ever be able to take your cock?"

She closed her eyes as she pressed her face against his warm, throbbing meat, just enjoying the feeling of his hardness against her face. Her hands planted between her thighs to balance herself, sat on her heels, leaning forward to affectionately nuzzle Percy's cock.

Her closed eyes made everything so much better, his scent more intense, the pleasurable hurt in her butt more profound, the feeling of every ridge and vein of his cock against her face more pronounced.

"Don't worry, kitten. You'll be alright." Percy found himself saying as he rubbed his rough thumb over Drew's flawless cheek, his digit coming away with smeared black mascara.

Her eyes fluttered open, blood rushing to her cheeks in an adorable blush despite her position, as she realised that Percy had pulled his shirt off, leaving him as naked as her. She fell still, her face pressed against the warmth of Percy's cock as her brown eyes wandered over his well-toned abs and chiselled muscles, a drool-worthy torso desired after by almost all the goddesses on Olympus and the demigoddesses in both Camps, that looked like they had been carved out of marble by her mother herself. Beads of mercury like sweat rolled down his tanned, bronze skin.

Feeling Percy tugging impatiently at her hair, Drew complied his unspoken command, leaning back to place another loving kiss on his tip.

Percy's hold on her hair loosened slightly, allowing the daughter of Aphrodite to do as she liked, kissing and gently sucking on the sides of his thick, meat, peppering his cock with loving kisses and suckles.

Her pouty, pink lips trailed over his cock, feeling him throb and twitch beneath her lips as she lathered his cock with saliva, her taste buds singing in delight at the tangy taste of his meat, easily one of the best she had ever tasted.

She pressed another kiss to his tip, her tongue darting out to lap up more of the constant stream of delicious, clear precum leaking from his tip, before trailing down his thick cock, of a size she could only ever hope to take without dying of sensory overload, that promised to stretch her to her limits, to rearrange her body to suit it.

Her lips trailed along his thick, throbbing meat, her tongue lapping against his sensitive underside and sucking slightly on his cumduct, itself as large as the average godly dick. She resisted the temptation to leave a hickey on his dick, not knowing if it would hurt, instead continuing her gentle, almost worshipful ministrations on her owner's monster dick.

Drew trailed wet, loving kisses all along the length of his cock till her face nuzzled against his heavy balls, warm and full of potent cum she longed for, that made her wet pussy quiver in need and anticipation.

She allowed her tongue to run along his length, licking his cock like it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted, feeling every ridge and vein of his cock underneath her tongue, trying to burn the contours of his cock, the feeling of his meat against her tongue, permanently into her brain.

Finally, Percy took control, pulling her to his cock and pressing his head against her lips.

Drew looked up at him at the forceful action, smiling slightly as she parted her lips, not giving away her need for his cock as she took his head into her warm, wet mouth, never breaking eye contact with the Dark god.

Percy groaned, throwing his head back as his knees weakened at the feeling of Drew's warm, wet lips around his sensitive cockhead, coupled with the sight of her brown eyes dancing with lustful mischief, staring up at him.

Feeling impatient thanks to her teasing, he bucked his hips, using his hold on her hair to pill her as close as she could, his crotch slamming against her bruised lips as his cock roughly violated her tight throat, forcing her to deepthroat him.

A sadistic grin tugged at his lips at her lack of a gag reflex, characteristic of Aphrodite parentage, and which allowed him to hilt himself in her throat in one go, his crotch pressed against her soft, bruised pink lips, his cock cutting off her air supply as it violated her tight throat, going almost all the way to her stomach. Her muscles contracted and spasmed around his cock, massaging his meat and trying to coax his load out of him, to dump litres of his thick cum in her stomach directly.

Percy held that position, relishing in the feeling of the bitchy Drew Tanaka reduced to a submissive, needy little slut at his feet, his thick cock nestled deep inside her tight throat. She helplessly lapped at the underside of his cock, trying to stimulate him as much as she could as she sucked on his cock, trying to put in all the deepthroating and blowjob skills her Aphrodite heritage bestowed her with, during her first time near a cock.

She felt like her lower jaw would come permanently unhinged if she kept this up, her throat bulged from Percy's thick, diamond-hard meat. Her pussy was a steamy mess, her aroused, warm fluids forming a glistening puddle around her crotch. Her sore ass hurt like hell, the tender, inflamed skin of her red bubble butt pressed uncomfortably against her ankles.

Her face slowly grew red from lack of air, slight tears appearing in her eyes as she slapped Percy's thighs, begging him to allow her to breathe. He barely budged.

And then, the Dark god started to move.

His cock left her throat, leaving only his head in her mouth. Despite the free airflow which her body took advantage of him, Tanaka could only manage disappointment that she needed to breathe, disappointment at being unable to carry out her Daddy's wish completely.

Her respite was short-lived, however, as Percy slammed his entire, thick horsecock back in moments later, barely allowing her to breathe before she was back to deepthroating his oversized man meat.

His hips thundered against her bruised lips with every thrust, as his diamond-hard, unyielding cock violated her throat with all the grace of a rampaging bull, his heavy balls slapping against her chin with every thrust.

The tears were flowing freely now, more of pleasure than pain, as Drew's fingers grazed across her fat pussy lips and feeling her wetness, her nectar gushing from her lower lips with every thrust of his hips.

Percy's cock twitched and throbbed in her throat, as he felt a familiar sensation build-up, surprising him slightly with how quick he came this time. His knees weakened, his toes curling slightly as he let his hold on Drew's head go.

She continued face fucking herself on his cock, saliva dribbling down her chin, her efforts revitalized by his impending climax. His cock throbbed and twitched in her throat, sending spikes of pleasure through her cunt.

This was not normal. Blowjobs weren't supposed to feel so good for the one doing it.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, kitten. Don't use up all your treat at once."

Taking the hint, Drew obliged, giving a last, lingering suck on his slick, glistening cock before she let him go reluctantly, her taste buds immediately missing his orgasm-inducing taste on her tongue. Her thighs trembled, pink lips pouting involuntarily as she continued to press gentle, worshipful kisses on the length of his thick, wondrous dick as her hands wrapped around his length, furiously jerking him off, her soft palms sliding over his veiny, glistening saliva covered cock.

"Come on, Daddy. Cum all over your little girl, you like to see me covered with your thick, smelly cum? Cover me with your cum."

Percy groaned at her words, his hips bucking, continuing to fuck her small, soft hands. He snapped his fingers, summoning a gold cat bowl, with 'Drew' written on it in elaborate cursive.

"Here, kitten. For your treat."

"Thank you, Daddy!" Drew's words came out effortlessly, almost on autopilot as if she was built to say those words her whole life, as if just calling Percy Daddy completed her existence.

She took the bowl gratefully, not even blushing in embarrassment at the pet bowl she had been given, as she continued to stroke Percy's horsecock.

"Fuck, here I come!" Percy's eyes screwed shut, not being able to take Drew's words, coupled with her adorable face, brown eyes shining with excitement.

"Yes, cum for me, Daddy~" She moaned, aiming his cock at the bowl she had been given, feeling him throb in her hand as he came.

The first load of thick cum seemed to be endless, Percy's pleasured groans drowning out in the background as Drew stared at his cock transfixed, her mouth slightly open at the sheer amount of cum he dumped in his first shot.

It was enough to fill half of the bowl with his thick, creamy cum and he showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.

Percy continued to cum, looking like he was passing thick, white fluid and spurting rope after rope of pearly cum, filling her bowl completely to the brim in under half a minute, until it was overflowing. Drew, feeling the weight of the thick, cream-filled bowl in her hand and not wanting to waste a drop of the precious, hard-earned treat, carefully placed it on the ground, before she indulged herself, what she really wanted to do.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she aimed his still spurting cock towards herself, moaning wantonly as she was splattered with his cum. After a few moments, wanting to get her wonderful tits covered too, she aimed his spurting cock at her chest, moaning at the feeling of the thick, warm fluid covering her tits.

Drew gasped when the onslaught was finally over, feeling like it had gone on forever. A beautiful, orgasmic eternity, that the glistening puddle of juices between her thighs bore witness.

Her face was covered with a thick layer of white that made her look like she was wearing a mask, making her pale porcelain skin even paler. It was in her hair, making her normally silky black hair sticky, covering her pink, pouty lips in white. Her tits were covered with a similar layer of white, her areolas invisible, her stiff nipples visible as only two bumps in the glistening layer of white cum. She couldn't even spot the flecks of milk coating her tits, hidden in the gallons of thick cum covering her chest, which dripped from her nipples in thick, sticky globs. The fluid dripped to her thighs, coating her soft, milky flesh in globs of cum and flowing down her toned stomach.

Drew moaned as she licked her lips clean, mini orgasming at the taste of his seed, better than ambrosia and nectar and all the best foods in the world combined.

Just the feeling of having her entire upper body covered in what must have been litres of his thick, virile cum was such a turn on by itself, making Drew fear she would orgasm uncontrollably if she started eating all the cum that coated her, torn between wanting to wear his thick cum for the next week and eating as much of his seed as she could get.

Her eyes fluttered open, coming to rest on Percy's still erect, throbbing cock barely inches away from her lips. Whatever lust he might have lost after the blowjob, (he hadn't), had returned with a vengeance at the sight of Drew covered in his seed.

Drew surged forward, her pink lips again wrapping around his bulbous head as she sucked hard on his cock, trying to get all the cum she could get, ensuring that he was all cleaned up.

Percy felt himself grin as he patted the cum covered girl cleaning his cock, trying to manoeuvre with her lips around his cock as he nudged the slightly weighted, cum filled bowl to the centre of the marble floor with his foot. It was difficult, what with Drew following him, shuffling on her knees like an obedient pet with her lips wrapped around his cock, reluctant to ever let him leave her mouth until he filled her belly with his thick cum.

"Let go, kitten. Your treat is waiting."

Drew's eyes fluttered back open at his words, revealing those maddeningly innocent brown eyes of hers that had no business on a bully.

She let his cock go with a last, lingering suck, turning around to see the cum filled bowl she had all but forgotten about.

Her eyes widened as she obediently shuffled towards the bowl, her attention caught. "Thank you, Daddy!"

She stopped in front of the bowl, looking back at Percy with innocent eyes, cocking her head to the side in a cute manner as she spoke, "Daddy?"

"Hmm, kitten?"

"Will you let me have only your cum for meals everyday? Will you cover your kitten in your cum everyday?"

His cock gave a little twitch of agreement. "Whatever you want, kitten."

"Thank you, Daddy! I love you so much!"

With a maddening smile on her face, Drew turned around, getting on her hands and knees in the middle of the cold marble floor, bringing her face closer to the bowl and sniffing her food in true cat-like fashion.

Percy felt his cock twitch as he watched Drew bend over the bowl like an obedient bitch, ironically getting into doggy style before beginning to lap up her treat like a good little kitty.

He cocked his head to the side, not knowing if she was doing this genuinely or just to get into her role, but either way, he had to admit, watching Drew lap up his cum from a bowl, like a cat, was hot.

He watched as she swayed her hips, her inner thighs glistening from the fluids gushing from her hot, pink pussy as she swayed back and forth in her spot, sticking out her velvety, pink tongue to lap up his white cream.

Her tomato red ass, still bearing his handprint, signs of a rough, disciplinary spanking, swayed in the air like a delicious, juicy fruit, his hands still remembering the warmth of her smooth, soft flesh beneath his palms. Her unbelievably soft bubble butt jiggled from the slight swaying of her hips from side to side, making his mouth water as he watched her ass move like a starving, dark and dangerous predator watching a juicy doe prance around in front of its eyes.

"You enjoying your treat, kitten?" Percy spoke, standing between her legs.

Drew nodded frantically, slightly breathless. "Yes, Daddy!"

His eyebrow raised slightly at the blatant enthusiasm in her voice, Percy leaned down, placing a rough hand on her tender ass and spreading her sore asscheeks again.

His hungry eyes roamed over her tight looking, puckered pink asshole, making his cock twitch in anticipation. Her pink pussy, her supposedly virgin folds peeking out between her thighs looked equally as inviting. Spoiled for choice, Percy decided that he would take his time and go with whatever his body made him go with, after all, he would have all he wanted this night.

He leaned down, allowing his bulbous cockhead to press against her gushing pussy, allowing her to coat his cock thoroughly with her warm fluids.

"Which one do you want, kitten?" Percy asked in a predatory voice, making the daughter of Aphrodite shiver and moan, both at his voice that made her pussy quiver, and the feeling of him grinding his thick, veiny monster cock against her sopping wet cunt.

"Any, just please Daddy, fuck me." Her voice trailed off in a sultry moan.

She was feeling lightheaded, intoxicated and drunk, like she had been drugged. But that was impossible, godly blood flushed out all toxins.

No, she was high on something completely different. Something which she never wanted to be away from, which she did not regret. She was addicted to, high on, the feeling of Perseus fucking Jackson.

Any girl in her position would be.

His hips moved in long, deep strokes, teasing her in a torturous motion and making her whimper in need, all her pride turned to dust. His thick, strong cock throbbed and twitched against her greedy, wet virgin pussy that hungered for his cock for years, yet he refused to enter, content with grinding against her pussy. She felt every ridge and vein of his meat hyper defined against her sensitive folds, dragging her fat pussy lips every time he drew back, yet, yet, refusing to enter.

She felt his hands on her slim waist, feeling up every single curve of her sinful, erotic body, the only good thing she had had going on about her during her prolonged stay at Camp Half-Blood. She remembered the shivers that were sent up her spine every time she went jogging in tight yoga pants, and felt, more than knew, Percy watching her, more specifically, her firm bubble butt jiggling and bouncing as she ran. She should have been angry, felt insulted, but all that she had managed to muster was attraction, both physical and emotional, though the latter was never reciprocated.

He spread her asscheeks apart, kneading her soft flesh in his rough palms and making her moan as his callouses brushed up against her tender, inflamed skin. His fingers dug harshly into her sensitive, soft flesh as he bounced her asscheeks separately, judging how good her bubble butt was, for himself. She must have been good, because he continued to play with her ass for quite some time, before moving to the next step.

Seems like he had made a decision.

Percy placed his cockhead at her unbelievably tight looking asshole, his hand holding her still as he tried to enter her. He failed the first time, thanks to her tightness, before he tried again, resorting to his godly strength to try and pound the slutty demigoddess' rear.

Drew tried to help him, pushing her hips back, and making her ass push against his cock as she wiggled her hips, trying to tease the already frustrated Dark god even further with her sinful, delectable body.

The two moaned in surprise when Percy's head slipped into her ass, sliding in a few inches thanks to his slickness, her saliva acting as lube.

"Yes, Daddy, you like fucking my cute, tight little ass?" Drew moaned sultrily, feeling cum dribble past her lips as she pushed her ass needily against his crotch, wiggling her hips to slowly make his monstrous length enter her ass inch by inch, his thick girth stretching her out to her limits, straining her Aphrodite genes to its very limits. Her mind, already cloyed by the lustful influences of Percy's presence, intoxicated by the taste and smell of his cum, went blank, short-circuited and fried by the feeling of his warm, thick cock inside her.

Percy groaned as he pushed into Drew's tight, virgin ass, fought every step of the way by her tight, velvety walls that sucked him in greedily and pushed him out at the same time. It was only after four full minutes that Percy's crotch pressed against her warm, inflamed skin, his balls nestled against her dripping cunt, the ecstasy of taking Drew's anal virginity drawn out through Percy's reluctance to put too much force behind his first thrust. His breath came in short gasps and pants as he knelt on the marble floor behind the daughter of Aphrodite, his cock lodged thirteen inches deep inside her erotic body, catching his breath, lost in the lust and ecstasy that came with the position.

Drew mewled and moaned into her bowl of thick cum, her face half-buried in the creamy fluid as she felt Percy fully bury himself in her ass, not quite sure how his oversized horsecock fit inside her ass. It felt like someone has shoved an entire arm up her ass, rearranging her insides and in her intestines, and of course, it hurt like hell.

But a good hurt, truckloads of ecstasy slamming against her with every little throb of his thick meat, like waves crashing onto a shore during a tempest, that made her pussy quiver and gush in a chain of mind shattering orgasms.

"You good, kitten?" Percy asked, worried slightly as Drew fell limp on the floor, smearing the marble with cum, her body twitching occasionally. His worries were somewhat eased by the stream of warm, saccharine nectar she squirted all over his balls and thighs.

It was all Drew could do to mutter a weak assent of, 'Yes, Daddy. Fuck me, please.'

Her brown eyes had rolled into the back of her head, her lips parted as she gasped for breath, saliva glistening on her chin, cum still visible on her tongue.

Percy complied her request, hooking his arms through hers, pulling his arms back so as to restrain her, and putting his hands on the back of her head, getting into a classic position to fuck her from behind with her arms restrained.

He stood up, effortlessly lifting the almost catatonic daughter of Aphrodite with mostly his thick cock lodged deep inside her ass, preparing to fuck her to oblivion in this standing position.

And then he began to really move, drawing his hips back and forth at a blistering pace, no longer hindered by her tightness as he pounded the Tanaka to oblivion. His hips slammed against her sore, red ass painfully with every thrust, making her ass jiggle as she mini orgasmed with every thrust of his powerful hips. His balls slapped against her quivering cunt with every thrust, adding to the torturous stimulation she was experiencing at his hands as he continued to pound her at a frantic pace, intent on breeding her, on making her pregnant with his kids despite depositing his seed in her stomach.

His thick cock rammed against her ass with every thrust, rearranging her insides and making her toned stomach bulge obscenely with his sheer size. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth at the constant state of near orgasm she was in, the demigoddess only managing weak sounds of pleasure to urge Percy to go faster, to pound her harder.

His cock continued to ram against her ass, her velvety walls spasming around his length, clinging to every ridge and vein and trying to coax his load out of him, urging him to dump his load inside her. Her arms hurt slightly from the awkward position Percy had forced her into, her tits jiggling with every thrust. Her lower half was forced forward with every violent thrust of his hips against hers, her legs too weak in pleasure to hold her straight.

Passion altered time, and the couple continued their brutal fucking for half an hour, countless orgasms on Drew's behalf before Percy neared his explosive climax.

He groaned, letting her arms go in favour of groping her tits, ignoring the sticky cum coating her heavenly tits as he groped her shamelessly, feeling her nipple piercings, cold against his skin as he pinched her nipples, enjoying the squirt of warm milk that sprayed his hands.

Drew moaned sultrily as she felt her tits being played with, Percy acting like a horny teenager seeing boobs in front of them for the first time, though the thick meat making soup of her insides told her that he was a very experienced horny teenager.

She felt Percy's warm breath against her neck as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent as he entered the last stretch. Her arms reached backwards, her nimble fingers entangling in his silky raven locks, slick with sweat. Her back pressed against his superior, muscle packed body, making her feel tiny and helpless, his chest and cheese grater abs slick and glistening with sweat underneath her smooth, flawless skin.

He thrust inside her with short, machine-gun thrusts, frantically trying to get himself off, using Drew as a sex toy.

Her body moved almost on autopilot, not needing her input to obey its owner's commands, her hips moving back against his to meet him mid thrust. The stinging pain of her sore, tomato red bubble butt slapping against his hard, toned muscles turned to pussy-melting pleasure, the ache of his fingers pinching her sensitive nipples adding to the ecstasy.

Her body moved like a pro, her Aphrodite heritage shining through as she writhed and fucked herself brutally on Percy's thick cock, trying her very best to pleasure her master.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, kitten!" His eyes screwed shut, feeling the damn dam approach breaking point.

"Inside me, Daddy! Dump your load in my ass!"

Drew shivered as another orgasm swept through her, feeling like she was staring right into a tsunami of pleasure with that single statement. She didn't know, but something told her that the size of Percy's loads would not decrease even after the gallons of cum he had given her, she was sure that her stomach would be bloated to a pregnant size with the litres of thick, creamy cum he was going to dump inside her, straight in her stomach.

But, she didn't care.

Drew Tanaka, the once-proud daughter of Aphrodite, had been reduced to a slutty little kitten.

Always hungry for more of her owner.

AN: Okay. Firstly, I would like to extend my condolences to the Aguero family, you were great, Kun. Anybody who can score with the god, Don Diego Maradona's daughter is. 93:20 will go down in history as one of the greatest Premier League Moments.

Everybody: You can't hear pictures.

Football fans: *See shirtless Aguero 93:20 pic*

Their brain: *In Martin Tyler's voice* "Aguerooooooooooooooo"

Good run, Sergio 'Kun' Aguero. The wounded warrior who loved the daughter of a dead god.

For those on Wattpad, I'm attaching a YouTube video on top, just tap on the image and scroll right. For those on other websites, here's the link to the YouTube video. Good watch.

https://youtu.be/nahyDd-v320

Keep calm and headbang!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 586 10
The Giant War is over, during the celebrations, Percy finds Annabeth cheating on him. Minutes later, he manages to secure for himself a date with the...
224K 1.3K 35
I guess it is pretty self explanatory. [Percy/Artemis] [Percy/harem]
5.8K 175 21
Seven Days after Gaeas defeat, Hecate went missing, only to be found to have been brutally forced to fade by Gaea's mercenaries. For protection the...
10.1K 376 31
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑣𝑦 𝑢𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑣𝑦 𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙�...