Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

67 - All Happy Things

701 33 9
By JananiPalpandi

Jeeva's POV:

I saw Adithi standing silently crying. 'Adithi,' I called her. She pointed a gun towards me. 'Sorry, Jeeva. But I have no choice,' she said and turned the gun towards herself. 'No. Stop,' I yelled but my hands were tied behind my behind. 'Adithi. Don't do this. Stop this right now,' I shouted.

I heard the gunshot and she fell to the floor. 'No,' I wailed. I woke up startled. I rose from the bed as Adithi was not beside me. 'Adithi,' I called her. She came out of the restroom yawning. Seeing me agitated she walked to me quickly. 'What happened?' she sat opposite to me. I hugged her immediately.

Adithi's POV:

'Everything's fine. I am here,' I caressed his back. 'Nightmare?' I asked caressing his head. He didn't reply. 'It's ok, Jeeva,' I kissed his cheek. 'It scared the hell of me,' he said as he parted away from me.

'Don't worry. Everything will be alright,' I said optimistically. He nodded. I poured some water into a glass and gave it to him. He drank it and lied down. 'Good night,' I kissed him on his forehead and lied beside him caressing his hair.

Jeeva's POV:

I tossed to look at her. She was snoring which made me smile. I wonder how she can sleep so soon. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. At any cost. I took her hand in mine and kissed it. She smiled in sleep and cuddled closer to me. I sighed closing my eyes.

**** IN THE MORNING ****

Adithi's POV:

Finally, his chapter is over. I sighed out of relief. No need to worry about him or the past anymore. Jeeva walked out of the shower. He seems so upset after the nightmare. He took a shirt out of his wardrobe silently.

'Why are you upset?' I asked helping him button up his shirt. 'Nothing. Just can't get over the nightmare,' he sighed. 'Once a genius advised me that nightmares are manifestations of fear. Nothing else,' I acted like thinking. He smiled slightly. 'You know who the genius is?' I asked him.

'It's me. So it won't come true?' he asked me back. 'Nope,' I nodded my head in disagreement. He smiled trying to get over it. 'I thought of cheering you up by getting you some ice cream. But it seems you're not upset anymore,' I stepped back.

'Who said I am not upset? I am still upset,' he frowned. 'Give me that special butterscotch ice cream,' he pulled me towards him by holding my waist. 'I was talking about real ice cream. The one we eat,' I tried to free myself. 'Who said it isn't real? Who said we can't taste it?' he winked.

I smiled as I blushed hard. 'Maybe later. Now leave me,' I tried to get out of his grip. He pecked me in my lips and left me. I passed on his towel to wipe his hair. I tied my hair into a tail and checked my phone for any notifications.

Jeeva's POV:

'Can we go for a long drive?' I asked her. 'Like now?' she asked confused. 'Maybe in the evening,' I shrugged. 'Ok. I will call you once I get the chores done, Ok?' she asked. I nodded with a smile. I blow-dried my hair and got ready for work. She already left to help Amma with breakfast.

'Jeeva?' Arya entered the room. I looked at him. 'Is everything alright?' he asked seeing my face that instant. I nodded negatively. 'I don't feel like everything is over with Sanjay. I don't know why I am feeling like this,' I frowned.

'Jeeva, he is locked up. The judgment will be delivered today. There's no chance he could get out,' he pressed my shoulder. 'I am dying to know the judgment,' I sighed. 'Don't worry. Everything will be alright,' he assured making me smile.

'Get ready soon. You don't want us to be late for the trial,' he rushed me up. 'I was getting ready,' I smiled wearing the watch. I followed him downstairs and we all ate breakfast together. Then we left for court with Adithi. Venkat and Gautam were already there. The trial started.

After several interrogations, the judgment was settled. 24 years in prison with no conditional bail for both Sanjay and Deepak. Sanjay stared at us angrily but he was smiling. It confused me further.

'He is completely out of our lives,' Adithi smiled holding my hand on our way back to the car. I don't want to confuse her too. 'Yeah. Finally,' I smiled as we got into the car. Arya looked at me questioningly. We dropped Adithi at her office.

'How are you feeling now?' he asked me on the way back. I explained the nightmare. 'Jeeva, it's just a nightmare. Nothing else. It has nothing to do with Sanjay. You're overthinking,' he replied. 'Maybe,' I sighed. 'Just shrug off everything and enjoy the present,' he smiled. 'Valid point,' I smiled.

**** IN THE EVENING ****

Adithi's POV:

I came home early. I completed all the chores and watered the plants. I lounged on the couch. I got this relieving feeling after so long. I think it's due to his judgment. Anyways. He cannot do anything hereafter. I took my phone and called Jeeva. He didn't pick up.

Maybe he is driving. I looked at Amma and Appa's photo. I adjusted the diya in front of their photo. If they were here they would be delighted to meet Jeeva. My phone rang. It was Jeeva. He told me to come to the parking lot. I took the phone and walked out.

Jeeva's POV:

She was surprised to see me with the bike. 'You came here after planning everything?' she looked at me. 'Of course. All these days, we have never been on a long drive. So I thought it would be a perfect date,' I explained. She smiled as I got on the bike and wore my helmet.

I gave one to her and she sat behind me wearing it. I brought my bike to life and drove off. She circled her hands around me and kissed my shoulder. 'So where we are to?' she asked loudly. 'I don't know,' I smiled looking at her through the mirror.

'Anything with you would be great,' she replied. But I have a clear route map to follow. The opposing air, the humidity in it, a road bordered with trees and her warmth. Can't describe how all of it makes me feel. I stopped the bike and parked it. We have a few hours for the sun to set.

'What's here?' she asked curiously. 'Trust the process,' I said holding her hand. We walked through the orchard. She doesn't know that we own this place. I stopped in my tracks and went behind her. 'Close your eyes,' I whispered in her ears. She closed her eyes with a smile.

I guided her by holding her hand. Once we reached the water stream I freed her hand. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Then she looked around. A villa with a water stream flowing in front of it.

'It's so beautiful,' she smiled surprised. 'Come on,' I held her hand and walked towards the stream. I made her sit at the banks and sat beside her. We both immersed our feet in the cold water. She clasped her elbow with me and leaned over my shoulder.

'What is that?' she suddenly took her foot off the stream. 'Nothing. Just put back your foot and watch,' I instructed. Her eyes widened in surprise to see small fishes nibbling our foot. She chuckled at the feel. 'How did you know this place?' she asked excitedly.

'Well. This is where Appa and Sita Athai were born. It's my grandparent's place,' I replied entwining my fingers with her. 'Why didn't you all come here?' she asked.

'This place has a lot of memories. A lot of good ones and bad ones too. For every holiday during our childhood, we used to come here. A lot of fun. But when we got broke, financially, we spent our days here. And Appa spent his last days here. After we got everything back after flourishing our business we moved to our home and didn't come back here. The recent memories are not that good, you know?' I explained.

'I am sorry,' she rubbed my arm and wrapped her hand around me protectively. 'Let's leave,' she said. 'This place always holds a special place in my heart. That's why I brought you here,' I caressed her hair.

'But I don't want you to revisit those painful moments Jeeva,' she looked at me. 'With you by my side, it's fine for me,' I kissed her fingers. 'Are you sure?' she held my cheek. I nodded standing up. 'Come on, there's a lot I want to show you,' I said as she got up. She nodded.

**** SOMETIME LATER ****

Adithi's POV:

Jeeva showed every inch of the house explaining what happened there. He was very much excited. 'And this is where Appa passed away,' his words choked up. I held his hand tightly and rubbed his arm comforting him.

'I know, it will be hard for you. Because parents' death leaves us with a scar that lasts forever. But for any life form, death is inevitable,' I uttered. 'Even though Appa has left this world, I promise he will be so happy seeing his family and how you take care of them,' I cupped his face.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. 'Come. There's one more thing I want to show you,' he took a blanket that was kept aside. 'Come on,' he walked up the stairs. I followed him. When we reached the terrace he spread out the blanket on the floor. It was dusk. 'Lie down,' he said.

'What?' I asked surprised. 'Don't waste time,' he frowned. 'Ok,' I agreed and lied down. He lied beside me. I raised my eyebrows. 'Just listen to the surrounding,' he whispered. The air was filled with chirps and songs of birds. I looked at Jeeva with an amazing smile. He smiled back at me.

Gradually all the chirps faded down. 'Is that it?' I whispered. 'It's time for the main show,' he uttered. 'Watch the sky,' he pointed up. The sky was painted in the twilight. As minutes passed tiny diamonds emerged in the sky. There were a lot of stars.

'This place has very low light pollution. So the stars are very much visible here,' he explained. 'Stargazing. How romantic!' I entwined my fingers with him. He took my hand and placed it closer to his heart.

Jeeva's POV:

'Can I tell you something?' she asked. 'To be honest, I am hungry,' I can feel her pout even in dark. 'What?' I replied. 'I know. This is all romantic. But this is reality,' she explained. 'You know what? I am hungry too,' I chuckled. She punched in my arm as she got up. I kissed her head.

'Did you like today's long drive?' I asked her. 'We should do this often,' she replied. 'The kiss or the long drive?' I winked. 'Both,' she chuckled. 'Noted mam,' I rose. We both went downstairs.

'Can we eat on the way?' I asked her. 'Ok,' she agreed to keep the blanket aside. We locked the door. I asked her to wait and went to Shekar Anna who takes care of this house. I thanked him as I gave back the keys and walked back to Adithi. We ate dinner on our way back home. I dropped her home.

'Good night,' she kissed my cheek. 'That's it? I thought you would invite me over,' I frowned playfully. 'We both have works to do tomorrow. So we should rest,' she sighed. 'I meant that. Did you think of something else?' I smirked. She smiled sheepishly scratching her head.

'Enjoy your lonely nights as much as you can now itself. Because you're not going to get any break after marriage,' I leaned closer to her and whispered. Her eyes widened as her face turned pink.

'Good night,' I smirked and ignited the engine. I drove off. God! I feel so good now. I have a clear mind which I lacked in the morning. Sanjay cannot come back. It is the absolute truth.

**** FIVE MONTHS LATER ****

Jeeva's POV:

I grabbed Adithi's hand and pulled her towards me. She looked around as I closed the door behind me. 'Jeeva. I think this isn't the right time,' she narrowed her eyebrows. 'I can't take it anymore. You were even close to me before our marriage. You've been playing so busy for the past month,' I walked towards her.

'Jeeva, in a few minutes your brother is getting married and you're here stalking me,' she sighed. 'I would have done the same even if we were getting married,' I replied. 'We can get married just once. Not every month,' she pinched my cheek.

'I am sorry. I know it's hard. But I got to take some responsibilities like you,' she cupped my cheek. 'I know I was not able to spend time with you straight for a month. I was busy with the shopping, the dresses, and the jewels. And work on another side. If I didn't do all those Amma would have struggled. You know it right?' she sighed.

I looked at her disappointed. 'Just today. I promise. I will spend enough time with you,' she kissed my cheek.

Adithi's POV:

Indeed, I was not able to spend time with him for a month. It drove him crazy. But shortly after we got married, Arya and Deiva's marriage was scheduled. He still looked upset. 'Be a good boy,' I kissed him on his lips and looked at him. He hugged me as I patted him. 'Everyone would be searching for us now,' I opened the door and walked out.

Arya's POV:

Though I know this is gonna happen someday, I cannot help with the nervousness I am feeling. Does Deiva feel the same too? 'Anna,' Uthra entered the room. She groaned placing the parcel she brought in. 'Are you Ok?' I asked holding her shoulder.

'Yeah. Just the little one kicked me much harder,' she said as I made her sit. 'Should I call someone?' I asked. 'I am fine. These kinds of cramps are normal,' she smiled. 'Deiva's colleagues insisted me to give this parcel to you now itself,' she pointed towards the parcel.

'Ok. How is she feeling? Is she feeling nervous too?' I asked opening the parcel. 'A little bit,' she smiled. 'I knew this will be a prank,' I threw the parcel away after seeing the pack of silver foil packets. 'What is it?' Uthra asked. 'Nothing big,' I managed. My phone rang.

'Hello, Deiva!' I answered the phone nervously. 'Arya! Don't open the parcel. It's a joke,' she panicked. 'Don't worry. I opened it,' I smiled sheepishly. 'God! Arya, they are extremely intrusive and naughty,' she replied. 'I can see,' I smiled.

'Ok. Bye,' she ended the call instantly. 'Get ready soon,' Uthra patted my shoulder and left. Where the hell is Jeeva? 'I am here,' he entered just then. 'I know how you feel. But you will catch up if you go with a flow,' he smiled. Before I could reply he interrupted, 'Explain later. You should be at the stage now'. I sighed and walked out with him.

Deiva's POV:

I had a million probabilities within my mind. A million doubts. But all of it vanished the moment I saw him. The only thing that rose in my mind was everything will be alright with him. And within a few minutes, I was married to him. It happened to be very slow till I saw him. But these few minutes passed like light but have changed my life. Forever.

**** LATER THAT NIGHT ****

Adithi's POV:

I stretched the glass of water towards Amma. 'You go and rest dear,' she swallowed her tablets. 'I will. But I got to do my duties first,' I placed the glass on the table. I kissed her good night and went to the kitchen to heat some milk. I poured some in two glasses and went to our room.

Jeeva was waiting for me at the doorstep. 'What are you waiting for?' I asked him. 'For my boss,' he got the glasses from me. His reply made me smile. 'Come on. Open the door,' he nudged. I opened the door and was surprised to see the candles lighted up.

'You did all of this?' I asked closing the door behind us. 'Then who will?' he frowned. 'I am going to pamper you,' he made me sit in the bed. 'Pamper me?' I asked surprised. 'Then what? You would be so tired after all those works, right? So I owe you a good massage and rest,' he gave me the glass while taking one for himself.

'I thought of something else,' I winked. 'But I did all of this for you to relax,' he placed the glass aside after drinking the milk. 'Thank you,' I emptied the glass and placed it aside. Vanilla-flavored candles reminded me of the special night we had.

'I know what you're thinking,' he smirked switching on relaxing music. 'It is very obvious when you have lighted up the same candles,' I smiled. 'I did because it is so relaxing and brings up a lot of wonderful memories,' he smiled with his eyes, which made me melt.

He took my foot in his lap and applied something. 'What is it?' I asked. 'Balm with essential oils. Very effective,' he slowly massaged my foot. God! It was so relaxing. I silently admired his sincerity over the massage. He looked up at me.

'Time for head massage,' he got behind me and sat. He detangled my tresses and applied oil. He gently massaged my head which was, even more, relaxing slowly bringing in sleep. 'Thank you,' I said as he combed my hair and braided it. He moved to my front and kissed my forehead.

'It is my duty as a husband to take good care of you,' he cupped my face making me smile. 'Love you,' I said as I lied down. 'Love you more,' he wrapped the duvet around me and switched off the lights. 'Good night,' he kissed my forehead and lied beside me spooning me. 'Good night,' I whispered closing my eyes.

**** AFTER A FEW DAYS ****

Jeeva's POV:

My phone's ring disturbed my sleep. Adithi rose instantly to pick it up while I tossed to see the time. It was 4.30 early in the morning. 'What?' she answered startled. 'Don't worry. Don't panic. We will be there within a few minutes,' she ended the call as I sat up straight.

'Uthra's labor has intensified. Venkat Anna is getting her to the hospital,' she tied her hair. I wore a shirt while she went to change her nightwear. She returned instantly. 'I will wake up everyone,' she went out.

I called Kanamma and informed her. I washed my face and rushed down with my car keys. Arya and Deiva were already there.

After Amma came, we all left for the hospital. Sita Athai and Mama were waiting in the labor ward. Everyone was a little bit tense and a lot excited. Venkat came back from the ward and looked at us.

'Doctors say that baby isn't ready to come out yet,' he sighed. 'Can we see her?' I asked him. He nodded. We all went in. Uthra was sitting in the bed tired holding her head. Amma held her hand. 'She is not close to four-finger dilation. That's when the baby comes out. Till then the pain will intensify,' the doctor explained.

Kanamma rushed in with Varun. She comforted Uthra while Varun stayed out. They're doing good financially now. They all worked as a family and made all the tables turn. And they're adopting a baby from Gospel orphanage soon. I am so happy for them. I broke from the chain of thoughts by the doctor's instructions.

Venkat and I insisted Athai, Mama, Arya, Deiva, Kanamma, and Varun to return home. 'I would call you once the doctor informs us,' I assured them. They all left half-hearted. It's been six hours. Venkat was comforting Uthra during all those hours in every way possible.

'I hope I will do as better as Venkat when you're in labor,' I sighed looking at Adithi. 'You will do better,' she smiled seeing Venkat holding Uthra's hand and not leaving even for a minute. Soon the doctor came to check up. 'Any time now,' she instructed the nurses. I called everyone.

Venkat's POV:

I held Uthra's hand tightly as everyone prepared for our child's birth. Uthra was trying her best to bear the pain. But her tears tell more than her. I kissed her hand. 'Don't panic. Just take deep breaths,' the doctor instructed. 'You can do it,' I caressed her head.

She nodded looking at me. After a lot of groans and tight lips, we heard our baby cry. Uthra breathed heavily. Seconds later doctor placed our baby over Uthra's chest. 'It's a boy,' the doctor smiled. He immediately stopped crying when Uthra held him.

I smiled through my tears looking at my world. 'Welcome, little one,' I tried to touch him as my hand shivered. Uthra cried looking at me and him. I kissed her forehead. Doctors took him with them to check his vitals and I walked out. Everyone looked at me eagerly. 'It's a boy,' I smiled. Everyone cheered hugging me. This moment will stay with me forever.

**** AFTER A FEW HOURS ****

Arya's POV:

They shifted Uthra to the normal wardroom. Venkat didn't let anyone carry the baby even for a whole minute. He walked around Uthra carrying the baby looking at him. 'Sure a beautiful moment in everyone's life,' Deiva entwined her hand with mine.

'Yeah,' I smiled at her. 'I have started yearning for that moment too,' she placed her chin over my shoulder. I looked at her surprised. She smiled as she blushed. 'Call it too soon. But I need a baby,' she replied. 'Never too soon. Never too late,' I winked as she smiled hearing my reply.

Hi friends,

I hope you all loved today's update. I loved it too. Do you all think this is the end of Forever with you? I think not.

So let's see what happens next in the next update. Any guesses?

Thank you so much Loshika Jaya, Afeefa, Afifaappi for being so consistent with me. Consistently read every update. They never miss the chance to motivate me and vote and comment. A special thanks to them.

Thanks to all the readers, voters, and commenters. I wouldn't have reached this point without you all. Thank you for your support and criticisms.

Meet you all in the next update.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 14K 10
[UPDATES IN EVERY SATURDAY AND EARLY UPADTES ON STCK] Marriage is a connection between two souls for their entire life. The partners are going to be...
144K 8.1K 60
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
1.5M 59.6K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
1.4K 267 9
Aditi,the Princess and pride of kingdom Parvan,never believed in the idea of marriage.Love is nowhere in her thoughts as well.Unaware of the reality...