Lover..... (Legacies AU)

Par tvduxlarry

The salvatore boarding school has never been a safe place, but with Hope mikaelson it has never been more vul... Plus

Prologue
1. Gone Too Far..
2. Can we just get over with this?
3. I Miss You..
4. That person did not care
5. Back Home
6. New Day Same Prey
7. Love In Disguise
8. Trouble In Paradise
9. Tryouts
10. How can I forget?
11. Hallouween
12. How can I love myself?
13. Happy 16th
14. Miss Mystic Falls
15. What do I have to be thankful for?
16. Work-Mas
17. A New Year
18. You always come back home..
19. Founder's Day
21. The day It all Ended
22. Valentines
23. The Fundraiser
24. When They Died.....
25. The Devil's Birthday
26. Happy Birthday..
27. Prom Queen
28. Senior Party
29. Goodbyes
30. The Baddest Bitch
31. Back to square 1
32. Epiphany
33. The Unraveling
34. Another Side
35. History

20. In Another Life

231 10 20
Par tvduxlarry

So a lot of you might be getting impatient and might be like when the hell will everyone confess their love for everyone but the thing is that I am planning on making this a slowburn so just hang on with me I can gaurantee you that the end will be spectacular so stick around.

Also this will be like a therapy box chapter but everything will be colored NOT black and white just keep that in mind while reading this.

31 January 2030

Like every other day today everyone woke up in their beds knowing the excercise that they were doing today as Rebekah had already given them a hint yesterday, they were going back into the therapy box but this time it was school assignment it felt weird to Hope to be spending a whole day on school assignments rather than the usual game of who the hell is the monster is now.

Quite frankly Hope was done with this game but apparently it was not the same the other way around.

Lizzie woke up still pretty mad at Hope, she was not mad that Caroline was not there she was mad at Hope, and as crazy as it sounds she was mad at herself as well and maybe she was a little upset with Caroline but nothing too much.

Josie woke up more confused than ever and she was one of the only people looking forward to this hoping it would give her some kind of clarity on what to do with everything. She had been so obsessed with Penelope that she completely forgot about Finch and it was clear that she more than over with her and she had heard about Jed and Finch and she was happy about that she just hoped she could find someone as well.

Penelope was probably the most scared one because the box knew all of the secrets and it would go in your mind to create a space and considering it was her first time she just hopes she does not spill too much about her time away.

MG was hoping that it would tell him what he did not want to know he was hoping that it would tell him what he had been having trouble accepting. 

Ethan was pretty excited because it was his first time and he was always up for some good old superhero magical stuff he was new so it had not gotten the danger of it just yet but he was definitely tied with Josie on the level of excitement.

All 6 of them assembled in the basketball court as Rebekah mentioned them to be there in the morning at 7 am sharp and to say that all of them were tired and exhausted was very true.

Rebekah and Marcel were already there as Lizzie walked in 5 minutes late. Hope was done she thought that Lizzie overreacted with the whole parade and her mom thing.

"So she gets to walk in at 7:06 am and we r here sine 6:30" said Hope

"Relax" said Josie as she put a hand on her knee and Hope crossed her arms on her chest.

"Just please I need coffee I had a late night" said Lizzie as she sat down the furthest away from Hope and Josie 

"Okay everyone let's start before we have a whole darn cat fight at our hands." said Rebekah as she clapped her hands and Marcel got up.

"Okay so listen up, all of you will be sent in and this therapy box settings have been set so you will see things, situations and relationships you don't want in your life, so basically it will tell you what not you want and you can only win it if you figure out you Do want, but it might not consciously effect you and you may be in denial but at least deep down you will know what you want and then you can work towards it" said Marcel while he walked to and fro.

"Yeah and this will be emotionally exhausted just remember not to give up and keep fighting" said Rebekah.

"Yeah and all the best any questions" said Marcel

Everyone looked at each other for a moment then Lizzie spoke up, "How long will we be in there"

"You will be there till you do not understand what you want so go in with an open mind you and Hope have helped each other out in the one you two went before as well so you two should be good" said Marcel as he took a seat again

"Are you sure we won't be lost or anything like the last time" said Josie worried about her dark side coming out.

"No it will not happen this time we have taken care of it do not worry love" said Rebekah 

"So shall we begin" said Marcel as he opened the box.

Everyone was transferred into another world all by itself, Penelope and Lizzie were rival actresses, Josie and Hope were dating, Josie was mad at Penelope, Hope and Lizzie were friends, Mg was the male lead actor and Ethan was the fan.

Like this it started as scene in a dressing room, getting ready for the met Gala. Lizzie and Penelope were sitting on two chairs side by side towards the make up and the mirror and Josie being the hair stylist was doing lizzie's hair meanwhile Hope was a designer so she was looking for outfits option.

"Okay so choose whatever you want as long as MG thinks I look good in it" said Lizzie 

"Yeah well I don't think your hair will be able to fix your personality" mumbled Josie

"What did you say?" said Lizzie turning her chair a bit towards Josie

Hope walked near to Josie and nudged her to go work with Penelope as she was gonna take care of Lizzie.

"Relax she did not mean anything" said Hope

"You were always my favorite half of the couple" said Lizzie

"I know especially after the whole birthday thing" said Hope as she and Lizzie burst out laughing.

"Lizzie mind shutting it I am trying to talk to my girlfriend" said Penelope

Josie was mad at Penelope for almost getting her fired when they made out.

"Is this another stylist you wanna hook up with" said Josie

"I am sorry about that I did not mean for it to happen" said Penelope

"Yeah well it did" said Josie as Penelope looked down in a frown and then kept her phone back concentrating on the hair instead of the phone.

"Drama" said Lizzie mockingly as her and Hope giggled.

Josie pouted at this and to make Josie's mind at ease Hope went ahead and kissed her.

"Now let's get back to work." said Hope

All of the sceneries here were clear, Hope and Lizzie were best friends forever, Lizzie and Penelope were rivals, Lizzie and Josie never got along, Josie was mad at Penelope, Hope and Josie were dating, Hope and Penelope were neutral and Lizzie just cared about MG liking her.

Once they were done at the getting ready and make up and hair and dress the next thing was getting in the car and leaving, Lizzie and Penelope and Mg were in a black Lambo ready for the met gala. Penelope was sitting in one window side, Lizzie in the middle and MG in the other window side. 

Penelope was still on her phone and Lizzie was thinking about how she could make a move and Mg was there just sitting looking out lost in his own thoughts he probably had no idea what was even going on.

"So, do you like my dress" said Lizzie

"yeah it is beautiful" said Mg

"Will both of you shut up" said Penelope

"Please talk to her better" said MG

as Penelope rolled her eyes and went back to her phone trying to ignore these two.

"So, I was thinking maybe we could be you know hang out some time later" said Lizzie

"Yeah I think it would be great" said Mg

"Are you coming to the afterparty today" said Lizzie

"Yeah sure" said Mg

But after this there was silence no one thought that talking would make it better everyone knew that their fragile egos could only take so much. 

Lizzie was so excited because she knew that Mg and her were gonna date and Penelope was annoyed by all of their talks while she was trying to talk to her girl friend she recently got a few days ago.

Like this all of them reached the red carpet, there fans and paparazzi surrounding the red carpet boundaries, Mg helped Lizzie get out of the car and Penelope decided to do it herself.

As Lizzie took a few steps all cameras were pointed towards her and Josie was standing with one of the paparazzi and Mg interlocked his hands with Lizzie while Penelope was walking down the aisle with no one.

Ethan was in the crowd chanting Lizzie's name as Mg took a glance at him and waved to him. Both of them were caught in a glare contest of some sort, Mg and Ethan looked deep into each other's eyes as they felt as if it was so mesmerizing and obviously it was awkward for both of them a little as well.

Meanwhile Lizzie saw the whole connection and nudged Mg to move forward on the red carpet and as she moved her she had a smile on her face as everyone kept chanting her name.

While Penelope was walking down the red carpet behind Lizzie and Mg and she ignored Josie not letting her know what was on her mind as she walked down the carpet with a tensed face and Josie immediately felt happiness that she did not look towards her so that they would not have to have a conversation.

Like this as they were walking down the carpet all of them had a an acid flashback as all of them realised what they wanted, Mg and Lizzie immediately stopped walking, Penelope fell on her feet, Josie fell on a few camera men and Ethan just froze.

Like this all of them remembered everything

They knew exactly what they wanted now.

Meanwhile Hope was on her phone about to text Josie goodnight Love you when she fell on the ground and realized exactly what she wanted, she knew she wanted her and she had never been more sure of anything but she was sure of this.

All of them woke up and looked at each other in the room when Marcel said, "Wow all of you woke up at the same time" said Marcel looking at them.

"Well now chop chop it is already past curfew" said Rebekah clapping her hands.

Lizzie ran away from the room and as she was running away Hope knew exactly where she was going, to the woods.

Rebekah tried going after her but Hope said, "Let me take care of this I know what to do"

Hope vamped her way to find Lizzie in the middle of the assembly hall, she was sitting with her legs folded in a the hero pose (google hero pose) With her head down to the ground and you could tell how deep her breaths were and how fast her heart was beating.

Hope knew exactly what would have happened in the box and what it would have made of her, just like it did to her.

Hope was standing at the stairs as Lizzie was in the middle of the assembly hall and as Hope was about to take one step forward, Lizzie said, "Just... Don't" 

Hope still kept moving forward "and what? leave you here? I am not gonna do that" said Hope

"You have done it before" said Lizzie moving her head back up as she looked up and closed her eyes tightly before opening them with a sigh.

"I thought you said you did not count the humanity off one" said Hope

"What about the time when you left me in the park and hung out with ethan? or when you went and spent the day with Josie? or when..." said Lizzie and stopped as she could see how much pain filled in Hope's eyes.

A tear rolled down Hope's cheek as she wiped it off she moved towards Lizzie and said, "Or when I left you all those years ago back on 28th September....." 

Lizzie was filled with pain knowing just how important it was for both of them. Lizzie was about to turn away when Hope said, "Why were you so mad at me on Founder's day?" 

Lizzie turned back and said, "Don't act like you do not know why" said Lizzie.

"I don't mind telling me" said Hope with a bit of strictness.

"Here we are again in this hall and do you remember how you hugged me when I was crowned The best dressed on Hallouween?" said Lizzie as Hope's eyes met Lizzie's

"Well I was totally calmed and did not care about anything but you" said Lizzie as Hope said, "I... I do not know what to say" 

"Well since then I trusted you, I believed you I thought you would always be able to save me but that day when you lied all too well that everything was okay I believed you so when you threw me in between an ocean of sharks I was not ready for it and hence the outburst" said Lizzie as both of them stood in silence.

"But you know what the box said right?" said Hope as Lizzie sniffled and got up.

"The box meant nothing" said Lizzie 

"You know it meat something" said Hope

"The only thing it meant was that we should be enemies because in the scenario you were my best friend and clearly the box showed us what we did not want, the only other thing except enemies is strangers and we have too much history if we are just strangers." said Lizzie

Hope was speechless and she now knew where Lizzie stood.

Lizzie walked away and this time Hope did not follow her again.

Like this another day at the Salvatore boarding school was over and everyone was going to go to sleep thinking tomorrow will be better. But will it be?

Okay guys so I have been wanting to do this chapter for so long and also This is officially the one third of the book and I am so excited to do the rest but you all should wait for the next chapter the name for the next chapter is "The day It all Ended" guess what will happen?

The OG squad is coming back including Caroline and Delena. 

Please comment vote and follow also add this to your reading lists I appreciate any of you all doing any of these.

also guys thank you so much for number 5 on stories of hope out of like 75k+ it is probably a glitch but again thank you.

Also what do you think the box meant to each one of them

Love you all take care and enjoy you day.

PS sorry for the delay in posting.

XOXO

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

60.7K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...
201K 6.1K 23
"i'm just trying to keep you safe-" "but why? i'm perfectly capable of protecting myself." "because i'm in love with you!" or in which the salvatore...
91K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...
85.2K 2.6K 16
The story takes place after episode 1x13 (Legacies) That night Landon died. He never came back to life. Turns out he wasn't supernatural after all. H...