Everything has changed (akash...

By _hyperpenguin_

Her name is "ogiwara egao" that has a brother named ogiwara shigehiro. Egao was named by her family as 'egao'... More

Chapter 1: We meet again
Chapter 2: A person that i knew
Chapter 3: It keeps comming back
Chapter 4: I will kill him.
Chapter 5: ..burden me..
Chapter 6: It always hurts..
Chapter 7: Just promise me
Chapter 8: What is your bussiness
Chapter 9: I'm Home
Chapter 10: No one will notice
Chapter 11: You are seriously one of a kind
BONUS CHAPTER #1: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 12: Can we talk?
Chapter 13: Adopted child
Chapter 14: Teach her Discipline
Chapter 15: Violent day
Chapter 16: Be Mine
Chapter 17: Definitely A Promise!
Chapter 19: ..Far different
Chapter 20: I'm sorry, Egao
Chapter 21: ...Akashi-kun?

Chapter 18: Summer Camp!

277 5 1
By _hyperpenguin_

Located at the end of the story.
[Character's bible: egao]

Last time:
"Young master," The butler opened the door to the room and interrupted them. "Dinner is ready." He only noticed Akira after saying that. "Ara! Akira-sama! I'm sorry for interrupting!" He apologized. "Oh no, its fine, sir." She said as she stood up and headed for the door. "I'm going, Seijuro." Akira said. He just nodded and said, "Bye." Akira left with a frown. With that, he packed his shogi and stood up to go to the dining hall.
-----

Many days passed. Yoshiaki has been doing a good job in his work while Egao was in school. All the first years, including Egao, Katsumi and Yuzuki, also encountered the founder of the Seirin basketball club, who was known as Kiyoshi Teppei. What they didn't expect is that he was from a former team called 'The Uncrowned Kings'.

Many things happened ever since Egao came back. At some time, the principal was just observing Egao's surroundings. He saw a cheerful smile plastered on her face everytime he saw her. "It seems the school changed ever since she got here, sir." The assistant principal said while making coffee. The principal chuckled, "Indeed it did,".

When the school bell rang, it was already time to go home. But since they wanted to eat, all Seirin basketball members including the girls, went off to Maji Burgers. They all found a spot and sat at the chair, some went off to buy their food.

"Oh? Kuroko has a girlfriend already?" Kiyoshi suddenly said admiring Yuzuki's appearance with a smile. "Ah, hai. Kiyoshi-senpai." Kuroko said simply. Then he turned to Kagami who was busy eating his pile of hamburgers, "How about Kagami then?" Kiyoshi asked. Kagami nearly choked when he heard his name, Katsumi turned to Kagami and looked at him slightly gigling, he just blushed slightly turning away. "Uhmm.. We're just close friends, Kiyoshi-senpai" Katsumi giggled.

Egao and Riko came back with the food for some of the Seirin members. It's like they were waitresses. "Here's your food, young masters," Egao said putting the tray in front of them, wait... Did they hear that right or were they just dreaming...? "YOU IDIOTS! YOU'RE MAKING ME YOUR WAITRESS!" Egao twitched looking at the other first years. Yep, they were just dreaming.

"Eh... But you're fitting to be a waitress..." Koganei blurted. Her imaginary vein is popping out and she gave Koganei a death glare, he shrieked slightly and Egao turned normal thinking about it. "Maybe I should get a job to help Aki..." Egao said, putting her hand on her chin, thinking. Koganei was relieved because somehow he managed to get away.

Riko then silenced them and cheerfully said, "Who wants to go to a summer camp?!". The table was silent, unable to say anything but stare. "Uhmm.. Coach we need to practice... Remember?" Hyuga broke the silence. "Of course I remember, baka! What would you expect we were going to do!?!" Riko asked innocently, Hyuga blushed slightly "Nothing!"

[a/n: yass Riko x Hyuga :>]

"That would be nice, Coach. What do you think, Tetsuya?" Yuzuki asked, turning to Kuroko who was sipping his vanilla shake. He nodded as a response. "So it's decided! Let's leave tomorrow morning!!" Riko finally said. They all cheered and continued eating their food.

After a while, they all headed home. While Riko and Hyuga were on their way home, they were preparing. "The beach sounds nice!" Riko said, Hyuga just stared to nothing, nodding "Hm.. The beach sounds nice..." Hyuga said in a low tone. "Hyuga! Are you even listening to me?" she pouted. "I don't really care where we will go, as long as we can train hard... Wait, what about the mountains?". She thought about it, "Hmm.. Let's see then~".

At the background some other first years were listening to their conversation, "They're deciding it like a couple!" One twitched, then the rest nodded in agreement.

The following day, Riko announced that they will have their summer camp at the beach and at the mountains. "THEY CHOSE BOTH!" They shrieked. So Riko announced that there should be a 'chef' for the camp. So everyone was the taste tester.

All the second years looked so, nervous. "Hyuga-senpai? Are you alright?" Egao asked. "E-eh... W-why aren't you nervous!?!" He flinched slightly. "Eh?... Why do we have to? Ri-chan is just cooking". He shook his head "You don't get it yet, but when you eat her dish, you will." He patted her head slightly, she pouted.

"It's ready!~" she announced and gave everyone a bowl of her curry. "I-itadakimasu!" The senpais shouted and took a spoonful. They all twitched and somehow their souls are leaving their bodies.

Egao just stared at her food, "Uhmmm... Ri-chan... Shouldn't the vegetables be ... Uhm.. Cut...?". Riko had a confused face on, "It's minced thoroughly, Egao-chan~". She twitched when she took a spoonful and her face turned purple, 'What kind of cooking is this...? I feel like dying' Katsumi and Kagami ate it and they both had the same reactions as Egao. Kuroko and Yuzuki just ate it without any expressions.

They only had eye contact and they seemed to converse with that. 'Help me Tetsuya...' Yuzuki panicked, 'I think I'm going to puke Yuzuki-san...' Hyuga snapped out of it and shook Mitobe awake. "MITOBE!!! WAKE UP WE NEED YOU TO TEACH COACH!" Sadly, Mitobe can't speak, as if his soul has already left him.

Suddenly, Kagami was the one in charge in the cooking, Riko was surprised when he saw his style of cooking. "Here." he gave one to Riko and everyone and made them taste it, "This is how you make curry." They all suddenly praised Kagami.

Riko went near Kagami and patted his shoulder slightly, "Teach me how to cook". He sighed and got up. "Fine, but I'm a strict teacher. So prepare yourself." Kagami taught Riko how to cook for a while, and... "WOOOAAHH!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING RIKO!!" They all exclaimed cheerfully. Riko just gave a thumbs up with a grin.

They all took a spoonful and twitched. 'IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN BEFORE!' The senpais thought in chorus. Then the first years exchanged looks, "Kagami, didn't you teach Riko how to cook? And guided her?" Hyuga asked, "Well, yeah... I even tasted it..." he said taking a spoonful of Riko's cooking. His face turned purple and nearly choked himself.

Then Katsumi noticed Riko putting supplements on her cooking, 'no wonder' they twitched. Suddenly Riko frowned. "It... Doesn't taste good? S-sorry..." she stuttered and hid her bandaged fingers behind her back. Since Hyuga cared so much, he ate everything on his plate without actually reacting or dying. He then stood up and gave a groan. "Thank you for the food," he said and walked out. Riko blushed slightly.

When everyone was dismissed, Izuki saw Hyuga, passed out on the hall way. "The food is too..." He murmured. "HYUGAA!?!" When they all headed home, some already started packing up their things at their own houses.

Meanwhile with Egao... The doorbell rang and Egao shouted, "It's open!" Yoshiaki appeared, opening the door and putting his bag down, he then hung his jacket behind the door and closed it from inside.

"Egao?, where are you?" he said, stretching slightly, "Upstairs in my bedroom!" She shouted again. He groaned and went upstairs opening the door, he saw Egao packing her things. "Why are you packing a jacket? It's hot..." He tilted his head. "Because....• - •" He then went near her, "Because what?".

She blushed slightly, "Ri-chan is expecting me to wear... A bikini..." she said, blushing and burrying her face in a pillow she got beside her bed.

"Eh?...EH!?!?!?" He blushed madly when Egao showed him the bikini, he blushed even more when he imagined her in that bikini. It had a black bikini top with a black ribbon and matching black shorts lined with a white ribbon. The jacket that she packed was a pale blue gray. "Aki... Here..." she handed him a tissue, "Your nose is bleeding..." she blushed turning away. He took it and wiped his nose.

"Thank you, and uhmm... I'll leave you here then, just be careful tomorrow" still blushing, he ran downstairs, adorably. "Arf!" Mamoru barked, Egao looked behind her and found Mamoru under her bed and it sneezed adorably. Her eyes widened, filled with adorableness. She hugged Mamoru and thought of bringing him tomorrow.

>next day<

"Jaa Aki!~ I'm off!~" she said waving to Yoshiaki, "Enjoy your trip, Egao!" he smiled and closed the door.

Egao was wearing the bikini underneath, above she wore her Seirin jersey shorts and a t-shirt on top with the jacket, sleeves folded up, shades on top of her head. She went off with a backpack on her back.

The meeting place is near Seirin highschool, she first went to the convenience store with her dog before going there. She doesn't like to leash Mamoru since he is smart enough to know where Egao was.

When she arrived at the convenience store, she bought snacks and sport drinks, while her dog waited outside. She also bought some snacks for Mamoru. After she was done, she went outside and brought out a snack for Mamoru to eat. He happily ate it.

After putting all the snacks in her backpack, she went to the meeting place. When she arrived, she saw everybody. "Why did you take so long!?!" Katsumi raged, "I went to the convenience store to buy snacks" she pouted. Suddenly Mamoru barked and Kagami jolted. "NOT YOU TOO!?!?!!!?!" She tilted her head, just to see another dog behind Kuroko, Tetsuya Nigou. "Oh, well... uhm... Mamoru needed exercise..." she said staring blankly at Kagami, who was sulking at the corner.

Mamoru went near Kagami and barked at him. He suddenly went behind Katsumi "KATSUMI! SAVE ME!!" he yelled. "Eh?...why would you hate something so adorable?" she pouted, "DO I HAVE TO GO BACK AND TELL YOU AGAIN!?!?". She kept pouting and murmured, "no...". Riko whistled signaling everyone to go inside the bus.

They headed to this inn where there were hot springs. Just outside was the beach and there was a gym too. Riko's dad also brought basketball nets so that they can practice on the beach.

When they finally reached their destination, they got out of the bus and checked in their rooms. The boys' rooms were separated from the girls' rooms. They went to their respective rooms and tried to get comfy. The distance between the boys and girls is probably one room apart, which will be a bother to the other room between them.

Anyway, the first thing they did was having a morning stretches at the beach. Lately, they've been giving their all to train. Even if it's just day 1.

Meanwhile, the girls, they were also training, though Egao and Katsumi was helping out the coach in training the boys and Yuzuki was observing their progress from a far while calculating their change in speed, turns, shots, etc. on her laptop.

Maybe in time there will be a Seirin girl's basketball team, or something too. They were running around the whole area 3 times already, trying to build up their speed, agility, and stamina. "Can everyone still keep up?" Egao asked and they nodded, still jogging around the campus with Katsumi and Yuzuki. Oh, and of course with Mamoru. He was probably even faster than everyone.

After all that jogging, they went to where the others were, they were playing basketball... in the sand. Surprisingly they were doing good, not doing any dribbling or bounce passes. But their training also came to an end when the sky was getting darker and the sun was setting.

When they heard Riko whistle and say 'take a rest', the Seirin members laid down on the sand, panting. "I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIEEEE!!!" Koganei said. They all nodded in agreement. "Then, all of you just lay down, I'll get some water" Egao said while wiping her sweat on her forehead slightly panting from the jog with Yuzuki and Katsumi. She headed out and went to a store to buy a bunch of water bottles.

Kagami has returned from his jog too. "Kaga-kun? Can you still breathe?" Katsumi said staring at him, "...yeah." Kagami suddenly lost his balance and fell on Katsumi who was in front of him... and accidentally... they kissed. Katsumi blushed and Kagami immediately stood up. "GOMEN!!" He shouted while blushing. "...da-daijoubu da yo, Kaga-kun." Katsumi, who still has rosy cheeks, said.

The aura became slightly heavy and they all stared at both of them. "...Katsumi, come with me." Kagami took Katsumi's hand and led them to the back of the inn. "...Oi, Katsumi... You... You do realize we're not an item yet, do you?" He said while his back was on Katsumi.

Suddenly, she slightly felt like crying, it hurt her since she had feelings for him, but in the current situation, she thinks he doesn't like her back. "Y-yeah..." She muttered. "Then... can you..?" He suddenly faced her, "C-can you be my girlfriend..?" Katsumi's eyes widened in surprise, she thought he was going to leave her side. "OMG! YUZUKI!!! PREPARE YOUR PHONE'S CAMERA!!!" Egao whisper-shouted. "I would like to do that but isn't this like, invading their privacy?"

Kagami was still starring at Katsumi, waiting for an answer. She suddenly blushed even harder and kissed him. Yuzuki took a picture of it, while Egao was fangirling. "SEND THAT TO ME YUZU-CHAN!" She nodded. They both pulled back, just to see Kagami in a different shade of red in his cheeks. "Of course." she smiled at him.

Later that night, after eating dinner, which fortunately didn't kill them, they went back to their rooms to sleep. Just when they were heading to their rooms, an unexpected meet up happened. "Yo!~" Megumi said while waving her hand at Yuzuki and Katsumi, beside her was Midorima. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!" Kagami twitched, "We're here to train." Midorima said casually while adjusting his glasses.

"Where is your team, Midorima-kun?" Kuroko said, popping out of nowhere, "HOW LONG WHERE YOU THERE!?!" He jolted, and a sudden bark echoed in the room, Kagami jolted again, "MAMORUU!!! GIVE THAT BACKK!!" Egao twitched and ran after Mamoru who got Egao's slipper. Midorima sighed, "They're at the room, eating watermelon".

"Oh, uhm, alright. We need to go, see you around." Katsumi said, they nodded.

When the girls arrived at their room and the others at their own room, Katsumi suddenly said, "Let's play a game~" she grinned. Riko, Yuzuki and Egao exchanged looks "What game?" Yuzuki asked, "Truth or dare, if you won't be able to do the truth or your dare there will be punishment!" Katsumi said pointing at them with a determined face.

"Alright." Riko and Yuzuki said simply, "What about you, Egao?" Katsumi asked, "I hate it when you give dares, but sure, we have something to ask you too anyway... you girls go first though, I'll just arrange our beds." She said while arranging their beds. "Oh sure thanks!".

Suddenly a knock was heard, sliding the door sideways, "Megumi! Just in time! Come and play Truth or Dare" Katsumi said and pulled her in the room, while Megumi only had a dumbfounded face on "Eh?..EHHH!?!". Egao finished the beds and sat near them. "Who goes first?" Katsumi asked.

No one answered, they just sweatdropped at that moment of silence, "Since you're the last one who joined why don't you go first?" Egao told Megumi. "HEH?! ...fine." Egao then asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Egao grinned "Do you want to have kids with Midorima??" she asked, smugly smiling at her, Megumi blushed in different shades of red Egao had sprakly eyes "OMG! YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!!!! IS IT A YES OR NO?!?!" she excitingly asked. "Y-y-yes," she stuttered. "IT'S A YEESSS!! HAHAHAHAAH!!!~" she fangirled again, hugging a nearby pillow tightly.

Megumi just sat there blushing. "So who's next?~" Katsumi asked, "EGAO TRUTH OR DARE!" Megumi said as if she was having a revenge. This made Egao stop fangirling and pouted. "Truth," Megumi then laughed smugly. "Do you find, Akashi Seijuro, captain of Rakuzan basketball team, hot??" Megumi said.

Egao twitched, "WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!?!?" she blushed, everyone was smiling smugly at her. Hugging the pillow again, she tried thinking of the good memories with him, trying not to ruin the mood. "Soo??? What's your answer??"

"I-I... I... F-FINE!! HE IS HOT, I FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE and... adorable..." She said blushing while stuttering, plopping her face on the pillow. Her ear became red, Yuzuki suddenly poked it slightly, and Egao slapped her hand away since she was ticklish there.

"DID ANYONE RECORD THAT!?!" Yuzuki raised her hand, "I recorded everything~" showing them her camera, "Ever since the beginning of the game," she added, smugly smiling at Megumi, "EHH!?!" She chuckled slightly and went back to the game.

Megumi snatched the camera from Yuzuki's hand and said "So, YUZUKI! Your turn~" grinning at her. "Truth" she said simply, "OH WAIT, I HAVE ONE!!" Katsumi said excitedly, "When you first met Momoi, were you jealous???" Yuzuki took a deep breath, trying to keep in her yandere side and said. "I wasn't jealous, I was being territorial. Jealous is when you want something that's not yours. Being territorial is protecting what's already yours."

Their faces were dumbfounded, "DAYUUUMMMNNNNNN!!!" Egao said laughing, "I could have done something bad if she was pushing herself more into Tetsuya and if weren't in a public place, I bring pocket knives EVERYTIME. And I keep one under my pillow when I sleep too." She said as she showed them a small pocket knife which is about 5 inches long.

"MAJI DE?!?!" They asked, surprised that Yuzuki has this dangerous side to her. "Now, if you would excuse me, I have to let out some... bad vibes... yup. Bad vibes... I will be back. Oh, before that, Katsumi. I don't care what you choose but please tell them or I dare you to tell everyone in this room what happened earlier with Taiga or I shall make some... adjustments with your gadgets' wallpapers." Yuzuki stood up and slid the door open, showing her the picture she took earlier and winking before going out and closing the door from behind. Katsumi blushed and the other girls looked at her expectantly. Katsumi told them the story while blushing all the way.

Outside, the moon was big and shining brightly, it feels like you can easily reach out to it. Yuzuki walked on the seashore, trying to keep her temper, then someone from behind placed a hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see Kuroko. "Tetsuya," she muttered, "something wrong?" He asked as he put his jacket on her shoulders. "Thanks... Tetsuya? May I ask you something?" Yuzuki looked into his blue eyes. "What is it?" He answered. "Are you interested in Momoi Satsuki?" She asked, Tetsuya just laughed. Yuzuki pouted, "Mou, don't laugh."

"Eh? Masaka... I'm not interested in her, why did you ask?" He said slightly tilting his head, "The girls just had to bring her up earlier... and... I was just irritated when she suddenly tackled you on our first meeting." she said simply, looking up at him. "Yuzuki-san, by irritated does that mean you were jealous?" He said. "I was not jealous, Tetsuya. Jealous is when you want something that isn't yours. I'm being territorial, because Momoi Satsuki is taking what's mine." she said.

He blushed slightly and chuckled at her, "Is that so?". She nodded "Know the difference, Tetsuya" she said looking down slightly.

He lifted her chin up to face him. He went near her face, nose touching. Just then, the breeze was perfect and the moon was behind them, "Then will this make a difference?" He said closing the gap, realizing he was kissing her.

Behind the scenes, "OMIIIGGAWWWWDDD I CAN'T!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Egao was fangirling silently in her head, running around from the distance. She fainted after all that fangirling though. Also, Megumi was recording from the background. Katsumi had a grin plastered on her face.

After that, Yuzuki came back at the room just to find the 3 of them smiling smugly at her. "We saw everything."

(editor's note: Megu, that is just creepy, like srsly. Imagine some dude walk in a room then all the ppl there were smiling and says, WE SAW EVERYTHING)

Megumi said, showing to her the camera. Yuzuki blushed. "When did you!?!?". Katsumi grinned and said "Earlier~"

Giving her a kind of-disgusted face she said, "You people are creepy".

"Coach! You're the only who hasn't had a turn yet." Egao said, pointing at her "Truth or dare?". Riko thought of it, "Dare." she said.

"Heeehhh??? You're no fun, I wanted to ask you about Hyuga-senpai... well, I dare you tooo... choose between Hyuga-senpai and Kiyoshi-senpai! Who would you choose to be your husband if you three were the only people left in the whole universe?!?!"

Egao asked. "HEH?! EGAO-CHAN?!?! MAJI?!?!" She raged, but also blushed. "No word will come out of this room, Ri-chan." Egao assured her. "...mou! I choose... H... Hyu... HYUYOSHI!!!" Riko shouted. "Heh?! DID YOU JUST MAKE A SHIPPING NAME?!" Katsumi asked... imagining them... as a couple. "Ri-chan~!!! Don't be unfair!! Hyuga Junpei or Kiyoshi Teppei? Hyuga Riko or Kiyoshi Riko?" Egao asked and Riko turned redder. "Ugh! HYUGA! I CHOOSE HYUGA!!" She exclaimed. The girls grinned because they finally got her to say it.

"It's getting late, we should sleep..." Egao said, yawning slightly. They all agreed and Megumi went out. "Thanks for the game~! It was fun!!" she said before walking back to her room... which was between the Seirin girls' and boys'. "Your room is there!?!?" They said staring at her from their room "Yep!" they sighed and went back inside to change and do their bedtime routine.

They all tucked theirselves in bed, and turned off the lights. Egao couldn't sleep because of what happened to her yesterday. She was too happy to even sleep.

She finally found her parents.

"Are you still thinking about them?" Yuzuki, who was sleeping beside her, asked, "Eh? I thought your sleeping already?" She whispered slightly. "I was, earlier but I had a dream... About her again..." She said a bit irritated. "Pssh, you mean Momoi?". Yuzuki just nodded, "This is why you don't make me remember things I dislike... It takes me three days to forget and I get weird dreams that include green pigs eating blue lions or something even wierder."

"Well that IS weird,". Yuzuki then faced the other side, "Anyway, I'll go back and sleep, Egao. Oyasumi."

"Oyasumi,"

Egao sat up fixing her blanket, trying to sleep comfortably. She laid back down but she felt hot, so she removed the blanket. Then she felt cold. She puts the blanket back but this time with her right foot sticking out. Finally she was able to get comfortable.

At last, the 2nd day came. They probably trained all day, doing the same routine as yesterday. But this time, they had time to going swimming, unlike yesterday.

They all prepared the things for swimming and headed out. The girls were wearing their swimsuits that were probably giving the guys nosebleeds. "This is what I hate about swimming..." Katsumi said while sweatdropping. Meanwhile Egao was wearing her pale gray jacket above her swimsuit, "Take that off you're swimming." Riko said slightly pouting. "I don't wanna..." Egao said sheepishly.

Suddenly Shuutoku was also there swimming. The cold and fresh water was just lovely. Egao then can't take it, she can't take from resisting the water, so she went to the water, stripping of her jacket and jumping into the pool without anyone noticing. Even if she doesn't know how to swim in the deeper parts, she just stayed where she can reach.

Suddenly someone had a slight pat on her shoulder and she looked back "I didn't see you go here..." Riko said. She just sheepishly swam away from Riko.

After a while, she tried floating. But failed since she was drowning at the moment. She glanced at Megumi who was being trained by Midorima how to float. 'I need to get my phone • - •' she thought in an attempt to take a picture of that moment, and went out of the beach.

Heading towards her room, she saw a few women in black suits who were like girl bodyguards at the reception. Just when she was about to go inside her room, one of them approached her, "Excuse me,".

She turned to her and saw the others go near her, "Yes?" She asked. "Are you Egao-sama?" She twitched at the word '-sama' "Please don't call me with a '-sama' prefix and yes, do you need anything?"

"Ah sorry, but we are actually here to give you something from Kaneshiro-sama," one woman handed her an envelope, she took it "Thanks,". They just stood there, "Uhm, you can take your leave now..." Egao awkwardly said. "Oh but we were hoping that you will send a message back." one said. "Uhm, okay... give me a minute please," she opened the letter, slightly flinching. She saw that her mom wrote 'mommy'

From: Mommy
To: Egao

Egao, how are you? Are you doing fine at your summer camp? I hope you are. Anyway I wrote this letter because I want to see you again, maybe after your summer camp? At Ellie's Coffee Shop near your neighborhood. I also have big news to report to you, it's about Yoshiaki. You will be very pleased.

I love you dear.

P.S. By the way, Egao, honey... Mommy forgot to ask your number the last time... Would you please include it in this letter? Mommy is quite forgetful you see.
P.S.S. I also included my business card in the envelope, call me okay?
P.S.S. Is this how you use this? Because I honestly don't know. Haha.

She loved the way how her mother cares for her, maybe she might be even overprotective. But then again, she just smiled softly at the letter and folded it back, "Tell mom that I received the letter. I'm doing fine and healthy as I can be, and I am looking forward to meet her again," she said to the women in black. "Oh, and tell her I love her too". They nodded and went off.

She went inside her room, putting her mother's envelope under her pillow. After that she scanned her bag finding for her phone. Just to see lots of messages from Yoshiaki.

Oi! Did you make sure you brought your pajamas!!?! I can see one in your closet!!

How about your toothbrush?!! Oi!!!

I knew it!! I should've double checked your bag =-="

Giggling to herself as she read the message. But there was one message that made her face turned serious.

Egao, since were finally... Uhm.. You know. We're going on our separate ways, ugh jeez.. This is hard. Uhm... I'll just tell it to you personally, when you come back home ^-^

She twitched in annoyance "why did you even bother to text me when you're just going to tell me personally?, BAKAKI!"

----
Author-san: i'm finally done !!~ MUAHAHAAHAH~ omg i just can't, *slapped* i don't know how to end this so i just stopped there.. Forgive me if this chapter is lame af AND LOONG (; ̄ェ ̄)but im definitely repaying it with the next chapter!~ (⌒▽⌒) i hope |( ̄3 ̄)| but then again, i was fangirling at the otps while i was typing this (•////////•)..... *waits for editor-sama with a terrified face*

Editor-sama: ....i am quite... what's the word...? Pleased?...yep, im PLEASED. u will escape one punishment. U made me extend the deadlines three times and you still haven't completed the chapter last April 24. U lil b*tch. T___T
*virtual slap*

Author-san: BLEH!

Editor-sama: Hey, readers... TRIVIA ABOUT EGAO AND AUTHOR-SAN: THEY BOTH HAVE TICKLISH SPOTS ON THEIR EARSSSSS
ITS SO SATISFYING WHEN I TICKLE AUTHOR-SAN WHEN WE'RE LIKE, HAVING A QUIZ OR SOMETHING THEN SHE'LL SCREAM OUT! Ur like some cat. HAHA

Author-san: do you seriously had too ; ~ ;

Editor-sama: yes, Oh and author-san, you told me that I was 'editor-sama' and I can do anything I want. If I were to do EVERYTHING I want, I'll have akashi fall down from the sky with a parachute then fireworks in the backgrounds be sayin, 'MARRY MEH EGAO' den they get married after one second (idc if they're underage I'll change the laws) and egao gives birth to 50 babies the next day (I don't also care if this is impossible it is in mah fantasies) so be careful of what you tell me. U don't know how dangerous my fantasies are. I'll change the laws of science in this story if I wanted to and we don't want those stuff happenin do we? Yep. Good.

Author-san: DAFUQ!?! OAO but anyway, HERES A CHARACTER's BIBLE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE OC's AND SHIZ!~

--- CHARACTER's BIBLE ---

1st OC: Ogiwara Egao ˹荻原えがお˼
Name: (real) Seira Frasier-Kaneshiro, Kaneshiro Seira ˹金城聖羅˼
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Height: 161 cm (5' 3")
Weight: 48 kg
Birthday: (fake) August 10, Leo (real) July 25
Blood Type: O
Other Information:
Favorite Food: Ramen
Least Favorite Food: Mongo Beans
Hobby: Piano
Specialty/Hidden Talent: Using chopsticks with her toes on both feet (Egao had fractures on both of her arms when she was a kid and she tried eating her favorite food by using chopsticks with her toes, fortunately, she did it and she kept on doing it for fun)
Weakness: EARS!!
Type of guy/girl: Gentleman, someone who is fun to tease
Motto: "Impossible? Hahaha! There's no such thing, the word itself says, I'M POSSIBLE."
Family: Biological Mom, biological Dad, adoptive Mom (deceased), adoptive Dad (deceased), adoptive brother (deceased)
Best Subjects: Phys. Ed., History, Science
Worst Subjects: MATH (she's good at it but she just really hates it, I mean who doesn't? Editor-sama: I LOVE MATHHH)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 792 38
Kim Taehyung egy fiatal egyetemista srác, Jeon Jungkook pedig egy híres három tagú banda tagja. Taehyung hatalmas rajongója a Busan boyz -nak. Jung...
9K 764 9
"Van, hogy egy nőnek, nem a méhéből, hanem a szívéből születik gyermeke." "Egyedül Chiara tart még életben." Köszönöm a borítót és a GIF-et @BlueBeli...
1K 166 5
Bogi egy ideje egy anonim beszélgetős appon beszélget egy sráccal, sok reményt nem fűz hozzá mert bárki lehet az. Bár küldtek egymásnak olyan fotókat...
3.5K 230 73
Olivia Grey, de ismert nevén Olivia Hill emberfeletti erővel rendelkezik. Kiváló ügynökké vált Nick Fury kezei alatt. Sokszor segített be a Bosszúáll...