The Perfect Storm 3

By Mandalev19

After tragedy has struck Madison and Miles in more ways than one, things start to change and so do their live... More

Coming soon
Chapter 200
Chapter 201
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 204
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Chapter 228
Chapter 229
Chapter 230
Chapter 231
Chapter 232
Chapter 233
Chapter 234
Chapter 235
Chapter 236
Chapter 237
Chapter 238
Chapter 239
Chapter 240
Chapter 241
Chapter 242
Chapter 243
Chapter 244
Chapter 245
Chapter 246
Chapter 247
Chapter 248
Chapter 249
Chapter 250
Chapter 251
Chapter 252
Chapter 253
Chapter 254
Chapter 255
Chapter 256
Chapter 257
Chapter 258
Chapter 259
Chapter 261
Chapter 262
Chapter 263
Chapter 264
Chapter 265
Chapter 266
Chapter 267
Chapter 268
Chapter 269
Chapter 270
Chapter 271
Chapter 272
Chapter 273
Chapter 274
Chapter 275
Chapter 276
Chapter 277
Chapter 278
Chapter 279
Chapter 280
Chapter 281
Chapter 282
Chapter 283
Chapter 284
Chapter 285
Chapter 286
Chapter 287
Chapter 288
Chapter 289
Chapter 290
Chapter 291
Chapter 292
Chapter 293
Chapter 294
Chapter 295
Chapter 296
Bonus chapter 1: Miles's Story
Bonus Chapter 2: Miles's Story
Bonus Chapter 3: Miles's Story
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4: Miles's Story
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5: Miles's Story

Chapter 260

870 22 9
By Mandalev19

"Babe?" I hear and I open my eyes, I didn't realize I had fallen asleep or that I was tired enough to.

"We've got to get out of here," Miles's perfect voice says and I nod.

He quickly puts his shirt back on and before I know it, we're halfway down the hall.

"Miles! Madison!" We hear David as if he's letting relief escape his lips and into our names.

"You two can come in to see Betsy now," David informs us and I can feel how through holding my hand, Miles's heart stops for just a second.

"If you want to leave we can—" I speak quietly for David not to hear, but he shakes his head.

"This new kid has nothing to do with any of the problems between me and David or in this fucked up family, she's brand new, she deserves nothing but all of us to be there," Miles explains and I nod, he's right and I'm surprised that he doesn't hate this girl; the only person in his family he's okay with.

I'm thankful miles keeps surprising me with all of the good things I never knew were hiding in him.

"Is Hayley coming?" Miles asks Sandra who is wearing an olf shirt with blankets over her stomach and legs while she's holding the newborn baby in her arms so peacefully.

My heart stings slightly at her name coming out of Miles's lips, does he feel something for her? Something that only a very first can give you?

"She couldn't make it, but shell meets us all at home," Sandra explains and I nod while miles stays silent.

"We want you to hold her," David says as he pressed his hand softly on Sandra's shoulder, she looks at her with a smile as if in approval of his words.

Miles doesn't say anything and neither do I as we watch the baby being handed to miles, at first he's hesitant but when he sees her eyes open up at him with no reaction; no crying, with nothing but calmness, he stretches his arms out in my surprise, in all of our surprises.

"Does she have a name?" Miles asks, his voice raspy and hard as if he hasn't spoken for months.

"Well we haven't officially decided yet—" Sandra stops David with a hand on his before finishing for him, "but I think she's going to be our Becky,"

"Little Becky," Miles's voice soothes me as he watches the child in his arms the big brown eyes staring up at him.

AFTER A FEW HOURS THE nurse finally lets Sandra leave and we all follow outside.

"How the fuck?" Miles says after seeing the car David brought to the hospital.

"A baby chair?" Miles shakes his head.

"What the fuck? That's . . . that's my car," he says as if not sure at first but then realizing that it belongs to him. I stare in confusion at the situation and when I look back at Sandra she seems just as lost as I am, but I know it's not for the same reasons.

I don't recognize the car miles is talking about and I've never seen it before.

"Miles, you have to understand . . ." David trails off but I understand nothing.

Miles's POV

Fucking shit.

Of course, David is this stupid.

"This is my shit," I tell him, my finger in his chest.

He sighs as if he's in the right somehow and I want to bore aole into his face.

"It's what I had to do . . . I had to talk to Pamela," he explains but I don't need or want some stupid explanation.

"You didn't have o do squat shit, you did what you've always done, you've only cared about yourself, nobody else!" I scream at him, at the fucked up loser that ruined my life.

"Miles, please," he pleads but I'm done; so fucking utterly done.

"I needed a car--"

"Fine," I bark.

"You keep that car and you let Hayley stay in that damn summerhouse, keep it if she wants to and I wish you all nothing but to go to hell," I say, my tone harsh and threatening and I know that this broke his heart; in fact, I can only wish and hope it crushed him inside.

"Miles." Madison presses but I couldn't care less, not right now.

I get into my car and shut the door, waiting for her to follow, and thankfully, in a few seconds, she does.

THE DRIVE HOME ISN'T long but it's agonizing and I can't believe this fucking situation.

"Miles your dad is trying everything he can--"

"He's not my dad, Madison . . . not even close," my eyes bore into hers.

"Maybe I'll never understand it, Miles . . ." She sighs.

"But maybe David has changed, and maybe he's a new person, maybe it isn't the same as it was." she tries, her soft eyes pleading for me to listen but I just can't.

"He isn't . . . and one day I know I'll be so close to murdering him for something, I just know there's some darkness in him like there is in me . . . I can sense it, god damnit, he's . . . he has what I have,"

"Okay," her voice is low.

"Let me show you something," I say and her eyes turn to mine again, I know this is something I should have done a long time ago, but I didn't care about it before I saw David with my car.

Madison's POV

I'm not sure how much time passes but I'm surprised when we arrive at Miles's mother's house.

"What are we doing here?" I ask him as my feet touch the gravel outside and I almost collapse onto my knees but Mield's stong is quick to grab me to my feet again.

His eyes stare into mine with worry and I know he's waiting for an explanation but I don't have one except for that I just have been clumsy.

"I'm fine," I tell him with a giggle and he chuckles.

"I better carry you inside just to be sure, you know . . . those heels and all," he says, reminding me of the first time he carried me after the party when my heels were boring into my feet.

His arms grab me into the air as I giggle and watch his eyes shine into mine, the most beautiful hazel blend.

he cradles me and then lets his eyes flow all over mine before watching my face steadily as we approach the house.

His lips touch mine as softly as a feather and I feel the way they absorb mine into the softest blend possible before he lets me go onto the ground again.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the garage behind the house; a place I never knew existed.

"What is this?" I ask as he has now let go of my hand and is walking a few steps in front of me, not telling me anything, but instead, he opens the door with a click of his car keys; a button I haven't noticed before.

"You remember all those car keys you found in my dorm room?" he asks and my mind instantly takes me back to that drawer I saw with a box full of car keys.

"Mhm," I murmur, trying to recollect more pieces of the memory.

"Well." he smiles

"Here they are," he explains and I can't do anything but watch the gorgeous painted expensive cars lined in the garage, wondering how this garage is so huge.

"It's underground too," he explains.

"Why haven't you ever showed me or used any of them?" I ask confused.

"I never truly thought of them as mine," he says with a small smile on his lips.

(Play it's my life extended version 2003 remastered, on minute 2:35)

"And I figured that I'd much rather hold onto the value for some time, you know . . . for times like this, now that we're starting a life together," he explains, his hand in mine as our eyes collide together in the perfect way, in the way where the colors mix into a beautiful honey blend.

He leads me inside softly as my eyes are glued on the beautiful red, yellow, blue, and black paint. I never thought anyone could have this many cars, and the reason Miles does is a painful reminder but one that I manage to quickly brush out of my head.

his hand is soft, holding mine tightly and letting me know that everything is okay.

"Are you . . . going to sell all of these?" I ask and he nods,

"All but one," he says, and then with a smile, he takes me to the small tight steps reading to a bottom floor.

He walks me to a car in the very middle that has a black drape over it, and with a smile, he takes it off in one swift motion to reveal the most beautiful car I've seen, it reminds me of Miles's black Lamborghini; the one he owned before and the one that I'll always love.

"It's a Porsche Taycan, with red interior and red stitching," he describes and I watch the perfect black exterior color.

"And the others?" I ask, thinking of the two cars he already has, the grey and the duty colored Porsche.

"They're already sold," he says and my heart drops a little in surprise, but then quickly, a smile covers my face; this is our new beginning. he comes closer and his eyes mixing with mine again, making my body surge with pleasure as he stares intensely into the color of my eyes.

his hands are on my body and he quickly lifts me up as if it's no effort and I watch the way his strong arms flex as I'm in the air and then as he lets me come down o sit on a drawer beside all of the cars.

"We're starting completely new." he smiles and I nod as his finger is lifting my chin up to look at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 427 56
Chloe Lauderdale's life went down a dark path after her father passed away when she was very young. Her father was accused of something he didn't pur...
85.6K 5K 42
After his departure from Michigan and Precious, Chris had found himself in New York, hoping to try and work more on himself and end his constant stru...
795K 24.2K 51
Sam was damaged and truly believed she wasn't worth fixing. Shes ready to run from her past and her first year away at college will be her chance. Wh...
24.3K 360 16
Youre a new girl in a new town. You move next door to a bad boy with a secret past. You end up going to the same high school and have the same classe...