[Toei Company] Kamen Rider Sa...

By yvang5

What if another characters who are the high schoolers, obtains the power of the Seikens from the Seiken World... More

Bio's for the Kamen Riders
Equipments, Weapons, etc...
Love Pairings; Part 1
Love Pairings; Part 2
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 1
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 2
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 3
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 4
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 1
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 2
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 3
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 4
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 5
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 1
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 2
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 4
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 5
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 6

Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 3

65 0 0
By yvang5

Then, they're rushing towards them while helping Touma out. Causing Rintaro to confused, shocked, surprised, and eye widened as he was watching them to see a another water and sound swordsman.

Rintaro: What the...?! There's another me and Daishinji-san, including light swordsman as well?!

The Yeti Megid was punching them as they're were defend themselves then Yuri appears as he is watching them.

Yuri: Cut down the Megid, you guys!

Touma: [Looks at Yuri] We can't do that!

Then the Yeti Megid punch him in the chest as it causing him to rolling on the ground between Rintaro, as Aiden and his friends are trying their best to block its attack.

Aiden: [Looks at Yuri] It has to be another way to save Yuki-san! Give us some time, please!

Lyon: [Turns at Yuro] That's right!

The Yeti Megid then pushes Aiden and Lyon at the solid wall harder. Yuri then notices that there's an another himself to see Ori is trying not to cut her down.

Yuri: That's...? [Shouting at Ori] Hey sword of light, cut her down!

Causing Ori turns to Yuri with his confused, shocked, and surprising to hear that.

Ori: Eh?!

Bell: [Blocking its attack] Don't listen to him! He might be true, but don't!

Ori: [Nodded his head] Yeah.

Then, Bell and Ori are counting to blocking its attack. 

Rintaro: So you have allied with the Megid...

Causing Touma turns at him.

Touma: You've got it all wrong!

We see that Bell and Ori are being pushed away, Touma then stands up as Rintaro was enraging screaming while he push Touma away who is falling down on the ground and rushing towards the Yeti Megid. Then Rintaro was trying to slashing at it as the Yeti was blocking it, causing Touma to see that coming.

Touma: Don't, Rintaro... [Stands up and rushing towards them] Rintaro!

Aiden: [Rushing towards them] Rintaro-san!

Lyon: [Rushing towards them] Hey!

As Rintaro was trying to slash at it, Touma, Aiden, and Lyon then clashing their Seikens at him in front of the Yeti Megid.

Touma: Please stop...

Then the Yeti Megid then moves him away on the ground as Rintaro was slashing at it, and Aiden and Lyon are blocking his Seiken at him and slashing at Rintaro 10 times. Causing him rolling on the ground, as he looks at Aiden and Lyon. Aiden and Lyon then turns around the Yeti Megid and blocking its attack.

Rintaro: [Stands up and rushing towards them] You...!

Then Touma is getting up as he tries to stop him from Aiden and Lyon.

Touma: Listen to me, Rintaro!

Yuri then watches them battle causing him a disappointed.

Yuri: [Sighs] This is truly a chaos...

Then we see that Tetsuo appears and watches them battle, and then turns to Yuri.

Tetsuo: We have orders to bring you back with us. [Causing Yuri turns to him] We'll hear what you have to say at the Southern Base.

Yuri: [Smiles] That's it, if you can capture me in the first place.

Yuri then pulled out his Seiken Saikou Driver.

Seiken Saikou Driver!

As Yuri attached the driver to his wrist, Tetsuo then takes out his Onjuuken Suzune and Hanselnuts to Gretel Wonder Ride Book.

As Yuri flips the blade part open, then he takes out his Kin no Buki Gin no Buki Wonder Ride Book up, and opens the book as it speaks.

Gold or silver?

As Yuri closed the book, Tetsuo then plugs it into the slot on the backside of the Onjuuken Suzune before pulling the trigger.

Henzerunattsu to Gurēteru!

Hanselnuts to Gretel!

ヘンゼルナッツとグレーテル!

As Yuri flips the blade part open and insert it onto the end slot, then pulls his Kougouken Saikou from the Saikou Driver, and opens the Kin no Buki Gin no Buki Wonder Ride Book into a Transformation Page.

Saikou Hakkou!

Saikou Lumination!

最光発光!

Yuri then holds up his Kougouken Saikou as Tetsuo was doing a henshin pose.

Yuri/Tetsuo: Henshin!

Yuri was being absorbed into the Kougouken Saikou in form of light particles while raising upward at the right. Then Tetsuo was performing a thrust attack with the Onjuuken Suzune, sending the visor-like aura away pasting above at Yuri.

Who is this? Saikou Nisho! Hikari kara umareshi kage! Shadow!

Who is this? Saikou Chapter Two! A silhouette born from within the light! Shadow!

Who is this? 最光二章! 光から生れし影!シャドー!

Jūken Gekidan! Jū de Go! Go! Ina! Ken de ikuzo! Onjūken Suzune! Suzune Gakushou! Amai miwaku no jūken ga, okashina rhythm de beat o kiri kizamu!

Bayonet bullet! Go with a gun! Go! No! Go with a sword! Onjuuken Suzune! Suzune movement! A sweet and charming bayonet cuts the beat with a strange rhythm!

銃剣撃弾! 銃でGO! GO! 否! 剣で行くぞ! 音銃剣錫音! 錫音楽章! 甘い魅惑の銃剣が、おかしなリズムでビートを斬り刻む!

Then, Yuri was completely transformed as Kamen Rider Saikou Shadow while becoming a sword when the shadow pops out on the ground as it grabs Yuri to armed like a sword. And, Tetsuo was completely transformed as Kamen Rider Slash.

Then we see that Yuri use its elastic body for the right arm towards at him and tries to strike it, but Tetsuo then blocks it quickly and moves it away. As Tetsuo was rushing towards at Yuri, but the shadow went down on the ground as Tetsuo was about to slashing attack at him; but missed. Then the shadow moves behind him below on the ground as it appears again, about 5 ft away.

Then the shadow was rushing towards at Tetsuo as Yuri is slashing behind him, causing him is falling on the ground. Yuri then turns to the four of them in the battle. We see that Aiden and his friends are being pushed by the Yeti Megid as Rintaro was trying to slash at it.

As Rintaro was about to slash at the Yeti Megid, Touma then blocks it quickly.

Touma: Stop it!

Then the Yeti Megid pushes Touma away as Rintaro was slashing at it, then Touma stops him quickly enough.

Touma: Rintaro...!

The Yeti Megid then punches both of them as Touma was falling on the ground, then Aiden and his friends are checking on him.

All: Kamiyama-san!

As Aiden and his friends looks at them, Rintaro then raise his left hand of the King Lion Booster.

King Lion Booster!

Then Rintaro press the button as it causing the head of the blue lion opens, and takes out his Lion Senki Wonder Ride Book.

Then Rintaro inserts it into the King Lion Booster, causing the head of the blue lion closes which it scans it, and the head of the blue lion opens it again.

One! Reading! Lion Senki! Tansan Burst!

One! Reading! Lion War Chronicle! Carbonated Burst!

ワン! リーディング! ライオン戦記! タンサンバースト!

Rintaro then blasts a concentrated stream of water from the King Lion Booster at the Yeti Megid, but it can steal heat from the surrounding area, causing a local cooling effect while the stream of water was freezing up. As Aiden and his friends are watching them.

Aiden: It looks like the water doesn't work too as well.

Causing Rintaro to shocked, surprised, and eye widened to see that.

Rintaro: What?

Touma: [Stands up and rushing towards at Rintaro] You gotta stop, Rintaro!

Aiden then follows him, as Rintaro is about to slashing attacks at the Yeti Megid. Two of them then stops him to hold him enough time to do it.

Aiden: Why can't you listen to us, Rintaro-san?!

Then the Yeti Megid breathes the power of ice with its mouth that freezes towards them, but Aiden then sees it coming. As his friends are watching them getting frozen.

All: Watch out!

Aiden: Oh crap!

Aiden then dodges the freezing as it went towards at two of them.

Touma: Please, Rintaro!

Suddenly, it freezes Touma and Rintaro while they're in block of ice causing Aiden and his friends to shocked, surprised, and eye widened to see that.

All: Kamiyama-san!

Touma: Oh no!

Rintaro: Why, Touma-kun...?

Aiden: This is bad, [turns to Yuri] Yuri-san!

We see that Yuri was watching them battle.

Yuri: Oh, grief...

Yuri then flies towards the Yeti Megid, as the shadow vanish. Then Yuri quickly slashes at it, and goes two of them. As his eyes were glowing in golden flashing light, he was cast a blinding light that can dispel negative effects of melting away the Yeti Megid's ice, causing the Touma and Rintaro were able to move as either falling on the ground or kneel.

Then Yuri goes to the frozen people, building, and trees as he was cast a blinding light that can dispel negative effects of melting away the Yeti Megid's ice again, causing the people running away as soon as possible. Causing Tetsuo to amazed, surprised, and shocking to see that as he was standing up.

Tetsuo: So this is the sword of light... What a mighty power.

Rintaro: [Stands up] In that case...!

Rintaro then scanning his King Lion Booster on the sword's tip.

Special! Mm-hm-hmm!

Causing Touma, Aiden, and his friends to shocking, surprised, and eye widened of knowing what his doing.

Aiden: No way, is he gonna-?!

Touma: Don't do it, Rintaro! No!

Kanzen Dokuha Issen!

Complete Reading Line!

完全 読破 一線!

Rintaro then delivers a powerful slash covered in water current towards at the Yeti Megid, but Touma was in front as the slash attack hits him. As the slash attack was moving him backwards, it was causing the explosion on him. Causing Aiden and his friends to shocked, surprised, and eye widened to see that.

All: Kamiyama-san!

Suddenly, his form just got canceling as his was falling down on the ground while being hit when he was struggling. Causing Rintaro shocked, surprised, and eye widened.

Rintaro: Touma-kun...

Then we see that his left arm was injured which it cuts his skin while it bleeds out, the Yeti Megid was growling and leaves away as soon as possible. As Aiden was about to confront Rintaro, but Lyon stops him.

Lyon: Aiden, leave this to us. I'll give them a lesson for this.

Aiden: [Pause and nodded his head] Got it.

Aiden then stands up and turns to Touma as he is rushing towards him, to check to see his okay.

Aiden: Kamiyama-san, are you okay?!

Touma: [Nodded his head; slowly] Yeah, but...

Aiden then looks at Touma's left arm to see the bleeding is cutting lose.

Aiden: This is really bad! [Turns to Yuri] Yuri-san, we need to go!

Then we see that Yuri was going towards them, as he looks at Touma.

Yuri: Your recklessness knows no end... Please excuse us.

Suddenly, Yuri turns himself into a golden light to transport themselves out before they're gone. As Rintaro and Tetsuo were alone themselves, suddenly, they're were being stabbed by Lyon and Bell with their Seikens as it hits them. Causing two of them were rolling on the ground from 5ft away. Rintaro and Tetsuo were struggles to stand up as they're looking at both of them

Rintaro: What are you doing?!

Lyon: [Looks at the Wavecaller] We're just testing our training to see how good we are.

Tetsuo: By stabbing us like that?!

Bell: Indeed, this is your lesson... and punishment as well.

Then, Ori then flies in front of Lyon and Bell.

Ori: Well then, let's do this right away.

Lyon/Bell: Yeah.

Causing Rintaro and Tetsuo to shocked and surprised to hearing of what were they trying to do. As three of them were doing a combat pose, they're rushing towards both of them as they're swing almost at them.

2,103 Words

Continue Reading