[Toei Company] Kamen Rider Sa...

By yvang5

What if another characters who are the high schoolers, obtains the power of the Seikens from the Seiken World... More

Bio's for the Kamen Riders
Equipments, Weapons, etc...
Love Pairings; Part 1
Love Pairings; Part 2
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 1
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 2
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 3
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 4
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 1
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 2
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 3
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 4
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 5
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 1
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 3
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 4
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 5
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 6

Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 2

58 0 0
By yvang5

Afterwards, Aiden then walks alone as he is thinking in his head about the resolve.

Aiden: Resolve, huh...

As he was walking, he heard someone said "hey". Causing turns to the direction to see his friends, Lyon, Bell, and Ori who is walking towards Aiden.

Aiden: You guys...

Lyon: What's up.

As they're approaching Aiden, Bell then notices something.

Bell: Aiden, something wrong?

Afterwards of Aiden telling them about Yeti Megid and Yuri while walking.

Ori: I see, a woman name Shirai Yuki, from the Biblio Utopia Publishing; who turns into a Megid.

Lyon: And with our swordsman's responsibility, we have no choice but to cutting her down? But, you and Kamiyama-san can't do it?

Aiden: [Nodded his head] Yeah.

Bell: But what should we do, without cutting her down?

As they're walking, suddenly, they heard the people screaming. Causing them rushing towards the direction, as he made it. Then they're seeing that the Yeti Megid which is Yuki who is attacking the people.

Lyon: That's-

Aiden: Yuki-san!

Causing Aiden to realized and notice something as he looks around.

Aiden: Wait a minute, this place...

Bell: [Notices something at the top as he points to] What is that?

Then they're looking up to see a person who is jumping on the building as a blue flashing light to come down, causing Aiden to shocked, surprised, and eye widened to see who it is.

Ori: Can it be-?

Aiden: That's-!

King Lion Daisenki!

King Lion Great War Chronicle! 

キングライオン大戦記!

Then we see that is Rintaro who is completely transformed as Kamen Rider Blades King Lion Daisenki.

Then we see that the Yeti Megid is using the power of ice with its mouth that freezes entire people including the building and trees, as Rintaro then slashing at it while the Yeti Megid defend his attack.

Lyon: That's-

Aiden: Rintaro-san!

As two of them were fighting, they're seeing Touma who is completely transformed as Kamen Rider Saber Dragonic Knight while rushing towards them.

All: Kamiyama-san!

Touma: Stop it, Rintaro!

Touma then pushes them away as they're is watching them battle.

Aiden: This is...?

Rintaro: Why are you getting in my way?! A Megid lies in front of us!

Touma: That's a human!

Causing Rintaro to confused, shocking, and surprised.

Rintaro: What are you saying? No ordinary Homo Sapiens could ever turn into a Megid!

Aiden: His telling the truth, Rintaro-san! Please believe him!

Causing two of them turns to Aiden.

Touma: Aiden-kun!

Rintaro: Ignite?!

Touma: Aiden-kun, I need your help... Hurry!

Aiden: [Nodded his head] On it! Let's go you guys!

All: Yeah!

Aiden and Lyon then draws out their Sacred Sword Drivers and attached it to their waists.

Sacred Sword Driver!

Bell then draws out the Sound Sword Resounder.

Sound Sword Resounder!

Ori then draws out the Grand Light Driver, and attached it to his waists.

Grand Light Driver!

They're then raise the Wonderbooks up as it speaks.

Firestorm Defender!

Lion Warrior!

Hansel and Gretel!

Metallic Weapons!

They're then opens the books as it speaks.

Dodekai ryu o dohade ni norikonasu dokyuu no kishi no dramatic battle...

A dramatic battle of the class of knight who flashily rides a huge dragon...

ドでかい竜をド派手に乗りこなすド級の騎士のドラマチックバトル...

Kono aoki tategami ga arata ni shirusu kedakaki ohja no tatakai no rekishi...

This blue mane marks a new history of the noble king's battle...

この蒼き鬣が新たに記す気高き王者の戦いの歴史...

Toaru mori ni mayoikonda chiisana kyoudai no okashina bouken no ohanashi...

A story about the strange adventure of two young siblings who got lost in a forest...

とある森に迷い込んだ小さな兄弟のおこしな冒険のおはなし...

Gold or silver?

Aiden then closed the book and inserts it into the first corresponding slot on the belt.

Lyon then closed the book and inserts it into the second corresponding slot on the belt.

Bell then plugs a Hansel and Gretel Wonderbook into the slot on the backside of the Sound Sword Resounder.

Ori then flips the Karadoruks open using the Arausalt while it's still docked within the Grand Light Driver. This will allow him to insert the corresponding Metallic Weapons Wonderbook onto the Saikou Shelf.

Then Aiden draws out the Flamecaster from his driver.

Furēmukyasutā Battou!

Flamecaster draw sword!

フレームキャスター抜刀!

Aiden: Henshin!

Aiden is swing the Flamecsater sending out of the x slash with the flame, before the dragon and silver metallic armor are started to be merging with him.

Don't miss it! [The knight appears. When you side,] Do-metallic Armor! [You have no grief and the flame is bright] Do-hadenikku Booster! [Ride on dragon, fight.] Do-hakuryoku Rider! [Dragonic knight.] Dragonic Knight! Sunawachi do tsuyoi!

Don't miss it! [The knight appears. When you side,] What a metallic Armor! [You have no grief and the flame is bright.] What a stylistic Booster! [Ride on dragon, fight.] What a dauntless Rider! [Dragonic Knight.] Dragonic Knight! In other words, he's very strong!

Don't miss it! [The knight appears. When you side,] ドメタリックアーマー! [You have no grief and the flame is bright.] ドハデニックブースター! [Ride on dragon, fight.]ドハクリョックライダー! [Dragonic Knight.] ドラゴニックナイト! すなわちド強い!

Then, Aiden was completely transformed as Kamen Rider Ignite Firestorm Defender.

Lyon then draws out the Wavecaller from his driver.

Uēbukōrā Battou!

Wavecaller draw sword!

ウェーブコーラー抜刀!

Lyon: Henshin!

He performs an single horizontal slash before a blue lion released from the Lion Warrior Wonderbook. Then, a blue lion circles around him and forms an armor before merging with him, with the slashes forming the visor, completing the transformation.

Raion Uoriā~! Uēbukōrā Issatsu! Hyakujuu no oh to Uōtā Sōdo Uēbukōrā ga majiwaru toki konpeki no tsurugi ga kiba wo muku!

Lion Warrior! One Wavecaller Book! When the King of Beasts and Water Sword Wavecaller meet, the azure sword peels its fangs!

ライオンウォリアー! ウェーブコーラー一冊! 百獣の王とウォーターソードウェーブコーラーが交わる時, 紺碧の剣が牙を剥く!

Then, Lyon was completely transformed as Kamen Rider Torrent.

Bell then pulls the trigger.

Henzeru To Gurēteru!

Hansel and Gretel!

ヘンゼルとグレーテル!

Juuken Gekidan!

Bayonet bullet!

双刀分断!

Bell: Henshin!

Then he performs an thrust attack with the Resounder, sending the visor-like aura away.

Juu de go! Go! Ina! Ken de ikuzo! Saundo Sōdo Risoundā!

Go-go with a gun! No! Go with a sword! Sound Sword Resounder!

銃でGO! GO! 否! 剣で行くぞ! サウンドソードリソウンダー!

Next, he is covered with a magenta-like aura and sweets that forms the armor while the aura from the thrust forming the visor, completing the transformation.

Risoundā Gakushou! Amai miwaku no juuken ga, okashina rhythm de beat wo kiri kizamu!

Resounder movement! A sweet and charming bayonet cuts the beat with a strange rhythm!

リソウンダー楽章! 甘い魅惑の銃剣が, おかしなリズムでビートを斬り刻む!

Then, Bell was completely transformed as Kamen Rider Rhythm.

Ori then pulls the Photon Sword Lightmore from the Grand Light Driver, opening the Metallic Weapons Wonderbook.

Raitomoa Hakkou!

Lightmore Lumination!

ライトモア発光!

Ori: Henshin!

This will result that he was being absorbed into the Photon Sword Lightmore in form of light particles and making the Photon Sword Lightmore become sentient as he raising upward at the right, finishing the transformation.

Who is the shining sword? Raitomoa Issho! Kingin no chikara wo eta kagayaku ken! Raitomoa!

Who is the shining sword? Lightmore Chapter One! The shining sword with the power of gold and silver! Lightmore!

Who is the shining sword? ライトモア一章! 金銀の力を得た輝く剣! ライトモア!

Foton Sōdo Raitomoa!

Photon Sword Lightmore!

フォトンソードライトモア!

Then, Ori was completely transformed as Kamen Rider Shine.

Then, they're form the combat stance poses in front of them.

1,584 Words

Continue Reading