[Toei Company] Kamen Rider Sa...

By yvang5

What if another characters who are the high schoolers, obtains the power of the Seikens from the Seiken World... More

Bio's for the Kamen Riders
Equipments, Weapons, etc...
Love Pairings; Part 1
Love Pairings; Part 2
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 1
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 2
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 3
Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light; Part 4
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 1
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 2
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 3
Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 5
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 1
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 2
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 3
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 4
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 5
Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 6

Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 4

44 0 0
By yvang5

Afterwards in the Fantastic Bookstore Kamiyama, we see that Touma was sitting down as he feels guilty and horrible of what happened earlier.

Touma: We nearly cut down a person...

Aiden: And this really bad if we don't do something, fast.

Mei: But, why and how is Yuki-san a Megid?

Aiden: Well the answer we need to know is... [turns to Yuri who is reading a book] maybe Yuri-san.

Mei then stood up and walking towards Yuri.

Mei: Hey, do you know something about this?! [Takes the book away immediately from Yuri] Hey!

Yuri: [Pause] Long ago, there was a forbidden technique that transform humans into Megids.

Causing Aiden to shocking, surprised, and curious of what he said.

Aiden: A forbidden technique? Is that really a such of thing exist in Wonder World?

Yuri: Yeah. If the Megids continue to use humans to create books... [stands up] they'll probably be able to restore the omniscient and omnipotent book. That must be prevented no matter what at all cost.

Suddenly, a little houses just light up causing Yuri to surprised, amazed, and curious to see that.

Mei: So does that mean... that Yuki-san has to be cut down because she turned into a Megid?

Aiden: [Thinking in his head of what Mei said was true] Maybe Mei-san has a point here.

Then, the volcano on the top was steaming up in red gas as it erupts.

Touma: Books are meant to make people happy. I don't want to let more people suffer at the hands of evil books!

Causing three of them turns to Touma of what he said.

Aiden: Kamiyama-san...

Touma: [Stands up and turns to Yuri] And for that reason, we have to save Yuki-san!

Yuri: If you want to save her, then cut her down. That's all a swordsman can do.

Aiden: [Glares at Yuri] But, cutting her down isn't gonna saving her in no time!

Mei: I agree with Aiden-kun! But listen here, that's Yuki-san! Yuki-san will be-!

Then the train was moving in the tracks causing Yuri to surprised, amazed, and curious to see that while he ignores her.

Yuri: What is this moving box? Is it some kind of insect?

Causing Mei to be angrily at Yuri.

Mei: Mou!

Suddenly, inside of her bag was an white flashing light as she opens it and grabs the book. When she opens it, it pops the holographic projection out as it shows where Yuki is. Causing Aiden look surprised, amazed, awe, and curious to see that.

Aiden: Cool book!

Mei: It might be Yuki-san.

Aiden: Alright, let's go!

Touma: Yeah!

Then three of them were rushing and exiting out his bookstore as Yuri watches them leave. Yuri was thinking in his mind for his decisions. At some location, we see that the Yeti Megid and the arctic icy gust of cold wind are cover itself.

Then the Yeti Megid can use the power of ice with its mouth that freezes entire water, ground, and construction worker objects while they're in block of ice. As its growling, we see that inside of the Yeti Megid was a Shirayuki Yeti Alter Ride Book was incomplete as the red part was getting closer.

Then we see that three of them were rushing as Touma and Aiden were wearing their drivers and tries to find Yuki, as Mei then find her.

Mei: [Points at the Yeti Megid] There she is!

Causing Touma and Aiden turns the direction as three of them are rushing towards it. Then they were made it in time as the Yeti Megid was about to leave...

Mei: Yuki-san! [Causing the Yeti Megid turns to them] Can you hear me?!

Yeti Megid then growls at them.

Mei: We're going to save you! [Turns to two of them] Please!

Touma: I know! Let's go Aiden-kun!

Aiden: Yeah!

Then Touma and Aiden pulls out their Dragonic Knight Wonder Ride Book and Firestorm Defender Wonderbook as it speaks.

Dragonic Knight!/Firestorm Defender!

Touma and Aiden then opens the books as it speaks.

Dodekai ryu o dohade ni norikonasu dokyuu no kishi no dramatic battle...

A dramatic battle of the class of knight who flashily rides a huge dragon...

ドでかい竜をド派手に乗りこなすド級の騎士のドラマチックバトル...

Touma and Aiden then closed the books then inserts their Wonder Ride Book and Wonderbook into the first corresponding slot on the belt. Then two of them draws out their Seikens from their drivers.

Rekka Battou!

Raging Fire draw sword!

烈火抜刀!

Furēmukyasutā Battou!

Flamecaster draw sword!

フレームキャスター抜刀!

Suddenly, it takes Touma and Aiden to the library surrounding with the flames.

Touma/Aiden: Henshin!

Touma and Aiden are swing their Seikens sending out of the x slash with the flame, before the dragon, and silver metallic armor are started to be merging with them.

Don't miss it! [The knight appears. When you side,] Do-metallic Armor! [You have no grief and the flame is bright] Do-hadenikku Booster! [Ride on dragon, fight.] Do-hakuryoku Rider! [Dragonic knight.] Dragonic Knight! Sunawachi do tsuyoi!

Don't miss it! [The knight appears. When you side,] What a metallic Armor! [You have no grief and the flame is bright.] What a stylistic Booster! [Ride on dragon, fight.] What a dauntless Rider! [Dragonic Knight.] Dragonic Knight! In other words, he's very strong!

Don't miss it! [The knight appears. When you side,] ドメタリックアーマー! [You have no grief and the flame is bright.] ドハデニックブースター! [Ride on dragon, fight.]ドハクリョックライダー! [Dragonic Knight.] ドラゴニックナイト! すなわちド強い!

Then, Touma was completely transformed as Kamen Rider Saber Dragonic Knight and Aiden was completely transformed as Kamen Rider Ignite Firestorm Defender.

Then the Yeti Megid was walking towards them.

Touma: We're taking Yuki-san back! Aiden-kun, we have to do this without cutting her down!

Aiden: Got it!

Touma and Aiden then docking their swords in the belt as the Yeti Megid was ready to attack them, but two of them were defending themselves for its attack. Then the Yeti Megid was moving them away as its was about to attack Mei who is causing her to fall down. As the Yeti Megid was about to attack her, but two of them stops it and drags it away.

Then the Yeti Megid was punching them while moving them and punching their backs, then it upperkicks and kicks them while they were moving back away.

Aiden: Yuki-san! Open your eyes!

Touma then grabs its body and drags it as the Yeti Megid pushes him down on the ground, when Touma gets up and the Yeti Megid was dragging him also. Then Touma pushes the Yet Megid in the yellow pillar while leaning against it.

Touma: Stop it! We don't want to hurt you! Yuki-san!

Suddenly, the Yeti Megid's book on its chest starts the glow in purple-reddish to see is Yuki's face.

Yuki: Save me...

Causing two of them to surprised, shocking, and eye widened to see that.

Touma/Aiden: Yuki-san...!

Then the glowing purple-reddish and Yuki's face on its cheast, disappears when the Yeti Megid grabs his shoulders while doing a headbutt, punches him, and leaps up and kicks him in the back. Causing Touma rolling on the ground towards at Mei, as Aiden was approaching between them.

Aiden: Kamiyama-san!

Mei: Touma! Are you okay?!

As the Yeti Megid was growling and walks away...

Aiden: Oh no!

Mei: Yuki-san is leaving. What should we do?

Touma: [Standing up while being struggle] Anyway, we just need to separate the book from her!

Aiden: But how?!

As the Yeti Megid was approaching to the construction area to the worker who is shocking, surprised, and terrified, then the Yeti Megid is generates and breathes the power of ice with its mouth that freezes the entire construction areas while they're in block of ice. Causing two of them to shocking to see that.

Touma: Oh no! [Turns to him] Aiden-kun!

Aiden: Yeah!

Touma and Aiden then raise their left hands of the Dragonic Booster while pressing the button which it makes a special attack.

Spicy!

Then Touma and Aiden are blasting a concentrated stream of fire from their left hands on the Dragonic Booster while it went towards at the Yeti Megid. When it went towards the Yeti Megid, suddenly, it can steal heat from the surrounding area, causing a local cooling effect while the stream of fire was freezing up. Then it went towards three of them while causing them shocked, surprised, and eye widened to see that coming.

Touma: [Gasps] The fire...

Aiden: Oh crap!

Aiden then quickly dodges it, as it freezes Touma and Mei while they're in block of ice causing Aiden to shocked, surprised, and eye widened to see that.

Aiden: Guys!

Touma: Is up to you, Aiden-kun...

Mei: Help...

Then we see that the Yeti Megid was growling as a victory, while Aiden looks around to see a the entire thing was frozen.

Aiden: I have to do something?!

Aiden then looks down his driver and thinking in his head that cutting her down would not made his own decisions.

Aiden: [Shaking his head] No, I can't do it! But, what the hell am I supposed to do!

Suddenly, they heard a footsteps causing two of them turns the direction to see is Yuri who is walking towards at Aiden.

Aiden: Yuri-san!

Yuri then approaches them while looking at Touma who is frozen in block of ice.

Yuri: [Referring to Touma] This is pathetic. [Turns to Aiden] Leave this to me, Aiden. [Turns to the Yeti Megid] I'll handle this.

He then pulled out his Seiken Saikou Driver.

Seiken Saikou Driver!

Yuri then attached the driver to his wrist, takes out the Kin no Buki Gin no Buki Wonder Ride Book up, and opens the book as it speaks.

Gold or silver?

Yuri then closed the book, and flips the Karadoruks open using the Arausalt while it's still docked within the Seiken Saikou Driver. This will allow him to insert the corresponding Kin no Buki Gin no Buki Wonder Ride Book onto the Saikou Shelf. Yuri then pulls the Kougouken Saikou from the Seiken Saikou Driver, opening the Kin no Buki Gin no Buki Wonder Ride Book.

Saikou Hakkou!

Saikou Lumination!

最光発光!

Yuri then holds up the Kougouken Saikou.

Yuri: Henshin!

Yuri was being absorbed into the Kougouken Saikou in form of light particles while raising upward at the right.

Who is the shining sword? Saikou Issho! Kingin no chikara wo eta kagayaku ken! Saikou!

Who is the shining sword? Saikou Chapter One! The shining sword with the power of gold and silver! Saikou!

Who is the shining sword? 最光一章! 金銀の力を得た輝く剣! 最光!

Then, Yuri was completely transformed as Kamen Rider Saikou while becoming a sword.

As he was turned into a sword, he was speeding up in the mid-air while Aiden was watching him go.

Yuri: There is nothing that my holy light cannot melt.

As Yuri was stop flying...

[Timeskip to 0:15]

Yuri: Hikari Are! [光あれ/Let There Be Light]

Saikou Hakkou!

Saikou Lumination!

最光発光!

Yuri then cast a blinding light that can dispel negative effects of melting away the Yeti Megid's ice, causing the Touma and Mei were able to move as either falling on the ground or kneel.

Good Luck!

Then the workers were enabling to running away as soon as possible, causing Aiden to shocked, surprised, amazed, and eye widened.

Aiden: Amazing! So this is the power of light!

As the Yeti Megid was about to do something, then Yuri was slashing at its back while moving in 5 ft away.

Yuri: I will cutting you down, and saving this world.

2,073 Words

Continue Reading