Bucky x Maze

By GoldenWitchXelle

After being rescued by the Avengers, Lexi Ahren a.k.a Maze, an old friend of Natasha and an ex Red Room assas... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Final Part

!Note from Author!

34 1 0
By GoldenWitchXelle

Oh my god you guys! 

It's been a while since I've logged in on Wattpad since I found the amazing world of Tumblr! 

This morning, I notice a notification on my email saying I have a few comments on this story, so I log in and SUPRISE, I have almost 2k views! 

I  wasn't expecting that at all!!!! 

Thank you and I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS! You are the best xoxoxox

So I thought, why not updating this book with a thank you note from me to you and maybe a link to my Tumblr where you can find all my oneShots? I could make a book here with all the oneShots too. What do you think?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading my stuff, I have a few in the work right now, so stay tuned and keep being awesome!

Tumblr: https://emmanexelle.tumblr.com/

xox

E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 2.4K 83
*The story has been edited and revised* Bucky Barnes had finally ran away from HYDRA, but he was in hiding. He was too worried, and a bit scared, to...
4.3K 164 9
Natasha and Clint took down the Red Room and killed Dreykov in Budapest years ago Or did they? ------------------------------ An AU where the Avenger...
235 6 18
You are best friends with Steve, Nat and Wanda. You had a hard life. In your past you have been thrown around, bullied, tested and other things. You...
140K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...