Part 10

Lexi wakes up around 5h30AM. She sighs, trying to find the motivation to get up. After a few minutes of laying in bed, she stands up and walks over to her dresser. She grabs the first training outfit she finds and gets dressed. 

She ties her hair into a messy bun and brushes her teeth before walking to the kitchen

She ties her hair into a messy bun and brushes her teeth before walking to the kitchen. Everyone is still asleep. She makes herself a training shake that she drinks quickly before going down to the gym. She walks in and looks around. Nat isn't there yet. She looks at the time on her phone and she is 5 minutes early. She starts stretching while she waits for her friend. After 10 minutes, she sends a SMS to Nat.

Lexi - Hey. I'm at the gym. Are we doing this or what?

After a few seconds, Nat walks in.

Lexi: About time!

Nat: Stop, I'm only a few minutes late.

They start training on the punching bag first. Then they do some sparring. Lexi hasn't lost her touch and is able to beat Nat a few times. After two hours, Steve walks in with Bucky and Sam. She doesn't notice them and keeps her focus on Nat. She dodges a punch and is able to grab Nat by the neck, immobilizing her. After a few seconds, Nat taps her shoulder and she lets go. She tries to get Lexi by surprise, but her friend dodges her attack and makes Nat trips. She falls on her back, short of breath.

Lexi: You ok?

Lexi hands her a hand which she grabs and stands up.

Nat: Yeah. It's almost like you never stopped training.

Lexi laughs and shrugs.

Lexi: I don't know how to explain it. It's very instinctive.

She turns to grab her water bottle when she notices the three men looking at them. She blushes, but it goes unnoticed because she's already flushed from the training.

Nat: I think it's enough for today. The only thing would be to watch your left. I feel like it may be your weakness.

Lexi: Always have been. Thanks Nat.

Nat: Tomorrow, same time.

Nat leaves the gym and the boys walk over to Lexi.

Steve: You sure you haven't trained for a month?

She smirks and shrugs.

Lexi: Who knows!

She glances at Bucky with flirty eyes before looking back at Steve.

Lexi: I'm going for a run. See you guys later.

She's about to leave when she hears her name. She turns around.

Sam: Lex! Tony wanted to see you. He's in his lab.

Lexi: Ok... do you know what it is about?

He shrugs and she frowns.