Part 16

She wakes up in the morning and looks at the time. It's 8h20AM. She gets out of bed and looks through the window. The sun is out and there's no cloud in sight. She puts on a training outfit and grabs her phone, earphones and water bottle. 

She puts on some music and goes outside for a run

She puts on some music and goes outside for a run. She jogs in the trails in the woods and stops after half an hour to take a sip of water. She starts running again and goes back to the compound. She runs two laps around the building before going back inside. She goes upstairs and sees everyone eating breakfast in the dining area. She walks in, removing her earphones.

Thor: Went for a run?

Lexi: Yeah since Steve doesn't train on Friday mornings.

Sam: Wanda made pancakes. You want some?

Lexi: Sure!

She takes a seat next to Nat and smiles at the sight of everyone eating together. Clint is reading a hunting magazine, Steve is focused on his plate, Nat reads a file, Bucky is scrolling on his phone, Tony reads something on his tablet, Bruce is reading a book and Thor is staring at the table while he eats his pancakes. Sam walks to Lexi and puts a plate in front of her.

Lexi: Thank you Sam. Thanks Wanda!

Wanda: You're welcome babe.

Wanda is still in the kitchen and Sam sits next to Lexi to continue eating his meal. Lexi smirks and Nat notices.

Nat: What?

Lexi: I just like the way everyone is eating together this morning.

Some people looked up at her with a smile before continuing what they were doing. After she finishes her pancakes, she stands up and walks in the kitchen to start cleaning the dishes. She rinses and puts what she can in the dishwasher before hand washing what is left. Once everything is cleaned up, she goes to her room and takes a shower. When she comes out she puts on a blue tank top and a pair of jeans shorts.

 When she comes out she puts on a blue tank top and a pair of jeans shorts

She lets her long hair down and goes back to the dining table. There's only Sam and Nat left so she heads down to Tony's lab. She walks in and sees him sitting at a table, playing with some kind of hologram.