π’πžπœπ«πžπ­π₯𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐞...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
β€’Maraming Salamatβ€’
Special Chapter

Chapter 50

4.1K 119 105
By aramlfoy

TW: This Chapter may contain mature content. To those who are uncomfortable, you are free to skip it. Thank you!

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

-Y/n's POV-

The day finally came that I have finally fully recovered. Finally, I could eat food without the taste bitterness on it and move freely without getting tired or lazy.

But, something is missing...

Draco hasn't spoken to me, not even a word, ever since that night when he came into my room.

He hasn't come to see me....it's has been almost a week, and the only people who would talk to me are Michael or my Mother-in-law.

Might be because he was busy with something or might be because he has been tasked with another mission? Was he?

I closed my eyes and sighed, closing the book, for I have already finished the last page of Gone with the Wind and gazing outside the window with a view of the evening sky and the garden that was lighted by the moonlight.

Was he still mad because of the Divorce? Well if he is, why would he run to me and hug me tightly into his arms that night?

I got up from the window seat, slipped the slippers on my feet, and headed outside my room, carrying my wand and the book, to take another book in the Library so that it would help me fall asleep.

"Lumos," I cast as it gave me light.

An oversized knitted sweater with a button-up pyjama top underneath paired with navy blue shorts is warm enough to keep me from the cold Hallways of the Manor.

It was summer this month and it was supposed to be hot, but not in this hallway.

I pushed open the door to the library and went inside, going to the bookshelf where this book was placed before, then went to the other bookshelves to find myself something to read.

It was really dark and I couldn't read the names of the books that was from above, so I cast a spell, pointing my wand at the many small chandeliers of the Library, to light it.

A smile crept up to my lips as I scanned through the names of the books, and one caught my eye. Another Muggle book, Little Women.

I have read this book many times back in our house. It is in the library and I couldn't get enough of the plot. It was beautifully written.

I climbed up on the ladder, my hand reaching for the book and went down as I got it and scanned through the pages, reading the first part of the novel.

The novel itself was engaging even though I have read it.

Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, 4, 5, 6....and so on. I didn't mind what time it was or how long have I been here or how long have I been standing here in the exact spot where I landed when I jumped off from the ladder, even though there's a long table and chairs that were pressed against the shelf just like in Hogwarts.

However, I got interrupted when someone ran his hands around my waist as he pressed my back onto his hard chest and his breath smashed through my ear and neck.

"Are you here because you wanted to sleep here again and let Michael find you and carry you again back to your room?" He said in his husky voice, his right hand was playing with the waistband of my shorts.

"Dr...Draco...," My voice trembled. "What ar...are you...doing here?"

"You dare to ask me a question when you haven't answered mine? Hmm?" I knew he was smirking at this time behind me, especially when I hinted in his voice that he was needing for desires.

His right hand slipped through my shorts, reaching the waistband of my underwear and gliding his thumb on it. My hands held a grip on the book.

He's teasing me.

"Draco, would you stop this? Please..." I demanded, my breath was trembling.

His left hand left my waist, sliding the neckline of my sweater off my shoulder and leaving kisses on it, causing me to inhale a sharp breath and let the book fall from my hands and land on the table.

In a swift moment, he has removed my sweater from my body and his right hand, slowly sliding into my underwear until he reached my sensitivity, my clit.

A whimper escaped my lips.

He's too good at this.

"I know you like this, Y/n." He whispered in my ear while rubbing circles on my weakness between my legs and his other hand trying to unbutton my shirt.

My legs started to tremble from the pleasure he is giving me by just only rubbing my sensitivity, my weakness.

"Draco..." I moaned as breaths escaped my lips.

He spun me around to face him as soon as he has unbuttoned my top, revealing my bare chest. His lips met mine, pushing me against the table behind me and carrying me, making me sit down on the table while my legs were on each side of his waist.

Fuck, he's too fucking good at this.

His lips never parted mine while he's unbuttoning his top, and sliding it off from his arm and leaving it on the ground.

His cold hands met my waist again and the other went inside of my underwear, rubbing my sensitivity again with two of his fingers, and without warning, he slide them both inside of me and pumped them in and out.

He looked into my eyes, filled with lust and desire.

"I'm the only one who could make you feel this good, Y/n." He smirked as I held a grip on his shoulder. "Only I can touch like this."

He isn't wrong, but...what we are doing right now could lead us into something I don't want to happen.

He pressed his lips again unto mine, hungrily, and forced his tongue to enter my mouth, and I couldn't take a chance to bite his lip to stop him. I have tried to push him, but he just kept on pulling me close to him.

And yes, there is a half of me that wanted this, longing for this, missing this, but this is just wrong. This is very Wrong. I was supposed to be moving on.

As soon as I could get access on his lower lip, I immediately bit it, causing him to pull away, groaning.

I quickly covered my bare chest and looked at him, stunned.

"Why did you do that?" He rasped, his hand checking if it bled. "Lucky you it didn't bleed."

"What if it did?" I retorted, glaring at him.

He immediately placed his hand around my neck that caused me to startle, pushing me slightly and my eyes, looking directly into his furious eyes.

He leaned forward to my ear and whispered, "You'll face the consequences, Y/n. You'll be tied up on my bed and I'll fuck you harder than you think, making sure that you'll never be able to walk properly tomorrow and it's letting Michael know that you are mine, therefore my Wife. No one can have you, nor touch you, only Me."

I pushed him away from me and grabbed the book and my sweater without my shirt even fully buttoned as I ran outside of the library, leaving Draco behind in his monstrous self.

-Draco's POV-

"Fuck!" I let out a frustrated sigh.

My legs gave up on standing as I sat down on one of the chairs and my elbow was rested on the table while my hand ran its finger through my hair.

I fucked up again. I fucking scared her again.

I shouldn't have done it, she'll just shun away herself from me again.

I should've talked to her like just having a normal conversation, but I couldn't control my own jealousy whenever I thought of Michael carrying her, my wife.

It's the reason why I couldn't manage to talk to her for almost a week because of that thought. And whenever I have the guts, I would always find her talking with him.

It's just making me feel worse.

Michael should know his limits.

He knows she's mine. He knows that she's married to me. She is my wife, not his.

He is only a cousin-in-law, and I am the Husband.

Her Husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 819 111
β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†BOOK 1 OF 3β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...
1.5M 39.5K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
6.9K 178 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...