Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Deathly Hallows and snatching
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

Quidditch fiasco

872 14 2
By chocolatelover015

The next day after breakfast and witnessing Bree scolding Fred and George for locking her in in a dark room and her threatening them to eating slugs the entire day. They went to Transfiguration class.

"Can I have your attention please?" McGonnagal more demanded.

"Right. Now today we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so. One, two, three. Vera Verto"

She transformed her bird into a water goblet and the class looked amazed at that.

"Now it's your turn, who would like to go first? Ah, Mr. Weasley. One, two, three Vera verto"

Ron nodded and cleared his throat.

He tapped three times on Scabbers. "Vera Verto"

A green flash came out of Ron's broken wand and turned Scabbers into a squeaky hairy rat goblet. And the entire class laughed.

"That wand needs replacing Mr. Weasley"

Hermione suddenly raised her hand.

"Yes Miss Granger?"

"Professor... I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of secrets"

The entire class suddenly listened very intreated. And McGonagall noticed that and sighed.

"Very well. You all know of course that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the each: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Now three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not"

"Three guesses who" Ron said to Harry.

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all magic families. In other words, purebloods. Unable to sway the others he deceived to leave the school. Now according to legend. Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle known as chamber of secrets. Though shortly before departing he sealed it until that time when his own true Heir returned to the school. The Heir alone would be able to open the chamber. And unleash the horror within and by so doing purge the school of all those who in Slytherin's view were unworthy to study magic"

"Muggleborns" Hermione said.

McGonagall nodded.

"Naturally the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found"

Hermione frowned.

"Professor? What exacly does the legend tell us lies within the Chamber?"

"The Chamber is said to be home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home.. of a monster"

Bree and Hermione frowned and by that Hermione looked more panicked.

Ron looked at a smirking Malfoy.

**

After class they walked down the corridor in a rush.

"Do you think it's true? Do you think there really is a Chamber of secrets?" Ron asked.

"Yes. Couldn't you tell? McGonnagall's worried. All the teachers are" Bree answered.

"If there really is a Chamber of secrets and it has been opened, that means-" Harry got interrupted by Hermione.

"The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is, who is it?"

"Let's think. Who do we know who thinks all Muggleborns are scum?" Ron said as if it was obvious.

"If you're talking about Malfoy-" Hermione got interrupted by Ron.

"Of course. You heard him. 'You'll be next Mudbloods' "

"I heard him. But Malfoy, the Heir of Slytherin?"

"Maybe Ron's right Hermione I mean look at his family. The whole of them have been in Slytherin for centuries" Harry said.

"Crabbe and Goyle must know. Maybe we could trick them into telling" Ron said.

"Even they aren't that thick. But there might be another way. Mind you, it could be difficult. Not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules. And it'll be dangerous. Very dangerous"

They headed to the library to get a potion book.

When they got there Hermione found one and went back to her bestfriends.

"Here it is. The Polyjuice potion. 'Properly brewed, the Polyjuice potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another' " Hermione read.

"You mean if Harry and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle" Ron asked.

"Yes"

"Wicked. Malfoy will tell us anything"

"Exactly. But it's tricky. I've never seen a more complicated potion" Hermione said.

"Nonsense, it's not that hard. Still it's not easy either" Bree said.

They all looked at her and she looked away knowing that she kinda exposed herself.

"How do you know?" They all asked at the same time.

"I-I-I just k-know. Uhm.. next question if any"

They shrugged and drew away their attention from Bree. Except Harry of course.

"How long will it take to make?" Harry asked still narrowing his eyes to his sister.

"A month" Hermione answered.

"A moth? But Hermione. If Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin he could attack half of the Muggleborns in the school by then" Harry whispered.

"It's not like she could help it and it's the only plan we've got" Bree said to Harry.

"I know. And as Bree said. It's the only plan we've got"

"We should start as soon as we can. But I've got to go now. See you"

"Bye Bree"
"Yeah Bye"

"Nuh uh Miss Ambree Potter stay at your spot and you're gonna tell how you know if the Polyjuice potion is easy or not" Harry stopped Bree.

She froze.

"Oh- uhm... I was... Fred and George... I... you know what. Ask Fred and George it's their faults if you remember Zacharias Smith's face being full of slugs and flowers? That was Fred and George and they needed Polyjuice potion to turn to-"

She realized what she said and sprinted away from the confused three remaining Gryffindor's who didn't understand a thing.

**

The quidditch match was going on in full race and it was a rough game against Slytherin because the lack of training had made the team weaker and barely had any strategies or time to talk.

"Another goal for Slytherin!"

Gryffindor                Slytherin
30                               90

"They lead Gryffindor 90 to 30" Lee Jordan shouted in the microphone.

All the goals made by Bree.

Harry continued looking at the match and searching for the snitch when Malfoy then approached him.

"Alright there scarhead?"

A bludger was swung towards Harry who ducked in time.

"Watch yourself Harry!" Oliver shouted.

The bludger made its way back.

"Wood look out"

The bludger broke Oliver's broomstick and he fell down. And again the bludger aimed towards Harry who flew away from it.

Meanwhile the other bludger made itself towards Bree who barely dodged it. She tried to lure the bludger away and looking for Fred and George but no luck.

Hagrid who watched them in his binoculars saw what was happening.

"Blimey! Harry and Bree got themselves a rouge Bludger. That's been tampered with that has."

Ron took out his still broken wand.

"I'll stop them"

"No! Even with a proper wand it's too risky. You could hit them" Hermione said worried.

The both of them continued to try and dodge and fly away.

Malfoy paid more attention to Harry amused.

"Training for the ballet Potter?

And by then Harry saw the snitch next to Malfoy's head wich Malfoy didn't notice. But a bludger flew towards Harry. He dodged it and flew after the snitch wich Malfoy also did then.

"You'll never catch me Potter"

Seconds after Harry flew past Malfoy.

They continued to chase after the snitch bumping into each other with the bludger following after. After a while Malfoy flew into a pole and flew up to the pitch after several front flips.

"Whoa he's training for the non existent parkour team" Bree said after luring the bludger into the box.

Lucius Malfoy looked angry and ashamed to his son.

While Harry continued chasing after the snitch. The bludger hit his outstretched arm and he switched arms to catch the snitch and put the other to rest.

And precisely after he caught the snitch and fell off his broom to the sand.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch. Gryffindor wins!" Lee shouted and the Gryffindor's cheered.

But... the bludger continued to injure Harry and he continued to dodge it.

Hermione ran into the pit and blew up the bludger before it aimed and hit Harry again.

"Finite Incantatem"

They ran to Harry to check if he was okay. Bree flew down to him to also check on him.

"Thank you"

"Are you okay?" Hermione asked panicked.

"No. I think my arm is broken"

"Nor to worry Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away" Lockhart said.

"Oh dear" Bree said.

"No. Not you" Harry said to Lockhart not wanting him to "fix" his arm.

"Boy doesn't know what he's saying" He rolled up Harry's sleeve.

"This... will hurt a bit" and then took out his wand.

The others looked worried at each other.

"Brackium Emendo!"

He lifted Harry's arm and it was jiggly as is he had no bones in his arm. And everyone "ew:ed" at that.

"That's disgusting but soooo cool" Bree said to Ron.

He looked at her weirdly and Bree rolled his eyes.

"You're scary B, too scary. Honestly how did we become close friends anyways?" Ron asked.

"Because you couldn't stand looking at me and knowing that we aren't friends. And who would save you from your trouble making?"

Ron playfully shoved her and laughed slightly.

"Yea well, that can sometimes happen but the point is you no longer can feel any pain and very clearly the bones are not broken" Lockhart said.

"Bones?! There's no bones left" Hagrid snapped.

"Much more flexible though.

***

They took Harry to the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey rushed into the room.

"Oh Mr. Malfoy stop making such a fuss you can go. Out of my way, out of my way"

She approached to Harry's bed going through the team and his friends.

"Should have been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat but growing them back..."

"You will be able to won't you?" Bree asked.

"Oh I will be able to certainly. But it'll be painful. You're in for a rough night Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty bussniess"

She gave him the potion which he drank but spitted it out.

"Ugh"

"What did you expect? Pumpkin juice?"

***

Later on when everyone went back Harry asked Bree to stay till before curfew just to have company which she without hesitation agrees to. They talked about very many things for hours until they suddenly went into a long comfortable silence. It was night time and actually past curfew.

"Kill" they suddenly heard that voice again.

They looked around but found nothing.

"Time to kill"

A swoosh sound was heard they looked around and before them big green eyes looked at them.

"Hello"

"Dobby?"

"Harry Potter and Ambree Potter should have listened to Dobby. Harry Potter should have gone home when he missed the train"

"Is was you. You stopped the barrier from letting Ron and me through"

"Indeed, yes sir"

"You nearly got Ron and me expelled"

"At least you would be away from here but Harry Potter and Ambree Potter must go home. Dobby thought your bludger would be enough to make Potter's see-"

"Your bludger? You made that bludger to chase after us?" Harry snapped.

"Dobby feels most aggrieved sir. Dobby has to iron his hands"

"Well..." Bree started.

"You better clear off before my bones grow back or I might strangle you"

"Okay that was harsh words Harry"

Dobby gasped and jumped off the bed and fell on his back.

"Dobby is used to death threats sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home"

Harry slowly stood up and went over to Dobby. Bree just sat in his bed watching everything.

"I don't suppose you could tell us why you tried to kill us?" Harry asked irritated.

"Not to kill Sir and Miss. Never kill you. Dobby remember how it was before Potters triumphed  over He Who Must Not Be Named. We house elves were treated like vermin sir. Of course Dobby is still treated like vermin"

Dobby bursted out crying. Bree felt bad and patted him on the head.

"Why do you wear that thing Dobby? Harry asked.

"It's a mark of the house elves enslavement Harry. He can only be free if his master gives him clothes" Bree explained.

A bang sound was being heard and Dobby gasped and jumped up beside Bree on Harry's bed.

"Listen! Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. The Potters must not stay here now that the history is to repeat itself"

"Repeat itself? You mean this has happened before?" Bree asked.

Dobby gasped "I shouldn't have said that. Bad Dobby bad!" And hit himself with the bone regrow flask.

"Stop it! Stop it Dobby"

Harry took the flask from him and grabbed Dobby by his single clothe.

"Tell us. When did this happen before? Who's doing it now?"

"Dobby cannot say to Sir and Miss. Dobby only wants the Potters to be safe"

"No Dobby. Tell us. Who is it" Bree whispered.

Dobby snapped his fingers and dissapeared.

They saw shadows approaching. Harry pretended to be asleep and Bree his behind a curtain.

"Put him here" They heard Madam Pomfrey's voice say. "What happened?"

"There's been another attack" Dumbledores voice said.

"I think he's been Petrified Madam Pomfrey. Look. Perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker.

Dumbledore took Colins camera and looking after a picture when it exploded.

"What can this mean Albus?"

"It means that our students are in great danger"

"What should I tell the staff?"

"The truth. Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe. It is as we feared, Minerva. The chamber of secrets has indeed been opened again.

After a while bickering and backering they all went out.

"I should probably head to bed. It's past curfew and something can happen" Bree smiled and hugged her brother.

"But you're- we're not Muggleborns. It won't take us"

"Yeah and it's past curfew and I will get into trouble"

"You're the queen of trouble. But you're right"

She nodded and walked to the door.

"Hey Bree"

She turned to her brother and frowned.

"I love you Bree"

"I love you too Harry"

And then she walked out.
———————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 659 44
Emily Potter is Harry Potter's twin sister. They have always been together in everything. Until their letter came in the mail. They got to Hagwarts a...
195K 5.1K 44
It was in 1977 with the Marauders era when James Potter tried to get Lily-pa- I MEAN Lily Evans to go out with him but declined him saying she doesn'...
10.4K 201 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
129K 2.6K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...