Bucky Barnes X Y/n: I hate yo...

By Y3llow_8utt3rfly

Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for... More

Author's Note
Avengers Compound Visuals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
๊งเผบ๐“—๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฑ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’ถ๐“๐“ˆเผป๊ง‚

Chapter 24

806 17 2
By Y3llow_8utt3rfly

Once I explained my trauma and everything I had been through, the team understood and honestly I was worried about nothing, looks like they aren't as perfect as I thought, and it just made me relieved.

'I thought you'd never talk about it', Wanda says as soon as they left and I look over at her and furrow my brows, 'you knew', I questioned as she stands from her seat and nods, 'yeah, the day I tried to wake you, your memories flashed through my head and I knew some of what you went through, so, I just wanted you to talk to me about it', she says as I grew to understand and piece it together, that's why she's been berating me or seeing if I needed something which I didn't, but still I was thankful, 'I'm sorry', I said as she nods, 'I know, but you would have come on your own terms anyway, and I wasn't about to push you', she says as I nod, 'thank you, and I'll try to talk to you more', I said as she smiled and nodded, 'good', she says as I smiled back at her.

________

I saw Loki in the courtyard whilst I walked over, 'where are you going', I asked as he looked over at me, noticing my presence, 'back in time to go to Asgard for a moment', he says as I became intrigued, 'really, what are you getting', I asked.

'Something', he says as I roll my eyes, he's as closed off as me in this place, 'Brother, what are you doing', Thor says as I turned to him whilst Steve, Bucky, Nat, and Sam we're with him, 'He's going back to the past', I said as they look at me and then at him, 'that is not wise brother, your not going anyway', Thor says as we heard a click of something and suddenly we we're projected somewhere else, I don't know what it was at the beginning, but it felt like I was swimming in the air and it didn't make any sense.

A few seconds later, we we're stood on a bridge as I heard Thor's yell, 'what the hell is wrong with you Brother', he says as they look at them arguing whilst my head spun around to everything I was looking at, wow, a golden city, the most beautiful thing I've seen in all my life, and it truly was breath taking.

'M'Lady, did you hear what I said', Thor said as I look back at him and nod, I have no idea what he just said, but if I say no, he'll shout at me just like he's doing to his brother and I couldn't afford that, so I just nod whilst he does too, 'good', he says whilst turning to his brother, '...hurry up, and lets get back', he says.

'Fine by me', Loki says as we walk down the glowing bridge.

________

My eyes widened when I saw something that peaked my interest, it was the biggest library I've ever seen and I looked at everyone and saw they we're preoccupied with something else, so I slipped out of the group, unnoticed, and quickly got into the library.

It would literally take me all my life just to read every single one of these and I could just image me, being trapped in here and reading until the day my heart gives in, and I wouldn't be complaining about it too.

I bumped into a very beautiful brunette that I didn't see, she had fair skin, plaited hair, and a light beige dress that pooled under her feet, and I stepped back a little, 'sorry, I didn't see you there', I said as she smiled a little, 'It's fine', she says as I nod a little and watch as she heads back to what she was doing whilst I do to.

I looked up, tilted my head as I read the titles on the spines and flew up to look at the rest.

________

I walked out with a load of books in my hands and tried to get back to the rest, but I heard Thor shout my name and stopped in my track as I turn to him when I hid the books in a bubble they couldn't see, 'where did you go, we we're looking for you everywhere', Steve says as I cleared my throat a little, 'bathroom, I needed to go', I said.

'Lier, the truth', Thor says as I sighed and broke my illusion as they all snickered with laughter, 'seriously, you went to the library', he says as I nod, 'It's not my fault, it was too big to ignore', I said as they continued to laugh, 'okay, go put them back', he says as I stepped back a little, so he didn't take them, 'I've already paid for them', I said as his brows furrowed, 'how, you don't have Asgardian money', he says.

'I know, I told the nice women that you would pay her', I implied as he sighed, 'you did what', he says as we turned to their laughing episode, 'you guys really shouldn't be encouraging this', he says.

'It's funny', Nat says as they continued and he rolled his eyes, 'give them back please', he says as I shook my head, 'you can't, the women I met was your mom and she said because I know you, I can have as many books as I want', I said and then he became frustrated, 'I should've seen how annoying you we're since the beginning', he says as I giggled whilst Bucky and Steve came over to help me carry them, 'she was very nice you know, she even gave me Asgardian mead', I said, showing it to him and he quickly reached for it, 'I don't think so', he says as I pushed my arm back, 'No, she said it was mine', I said.

'M'Lady, give it to me', he says as I shook my head, 'No, or else I'll go back and tell her you took it from me', I said as he sighed, 'you wouldn't', he says.

'Try me Thor, I'll do it just to prove a point', I said as they snickered whilst he rolled his eyes at me.

________

We heard yelling in a chamber, the voiced becoming more clearer as we looked over to see a younger Loki and I'm presuming his and Thor's dad as they stood in the middle of the staircase.

'You we're knee deep in yodon blood, why would you take me', the younger Loki says as we hear in on their conversation, 'you we're an innocent child', the older man says, 'No, you took me for a purpose, what was it', Loki questioned as they both stare at each other and we could practically hear Loki's frantic breathing, 'TELL ME', he shouted, breaking their silence.

'I thought we could unite our kingdom's through you, but those plans no longer matter', he says as Loki gave him an unknowing look and I see the tears on his cheeks, I think that's the first time I've ever seen him cry.

'So, I'm no more then another stolen relic, locked up here, until you might have use for me', he says.

'Why do you twist my words', his father questioned as I see his knees wobble a little, 'you could have told me who I was from the beginning, why didn't you', he questioned.

'Your my son, I wanted only to protect you from the truth', he says.

'What, because I... I'm the monster who parents tell there children about at night', he says as he leans over the steps and Loki takes a step forward, '...you know, it all makes sense now, why you favoured Thor all these years, because no matter how much you claim to love me, you could never have a frost giant sitting on the throne of Asgard', he says, more anger in his voice as his father collapsed on the steps and he kneels over, putting out his hands as he looks over him.

His hand touches his fathers after a moment of hesitation and held it, 'guards', he called out whilst the big gold doors open, 'guards, please help', he says as they come through and walk down to them whilst Loki moves out of the way to give them space.

'Okay, I'm done, let's go', the Loki from our present says as we look at him and nod, 'One more stop and that's it', he says as we nod again, no one said anything, we just followed him out and stared at him, I kinda felt sorry for him now and I think everyone else did too.

________

We we're back in the present and headed back in as I grabbed the books from Steve and Bucky and headed up, I've never done a mission like that, but it was exciting and fun, and I loved it.

'I'll help', Bucky says after he caught up with me and I nod.

________

I inadvertently roll my eyes at the lot of them and sigh, 'all of your ideas are stupid', I point out and the room is filled with silence as I stand from my seat, 'Yo-yo, ignore the input you just heard, if you want to make it out of this alive you'll do exactly as I say', I tell her through the landline that connected us to her after Coulson and his team had trouble finding where she was and now we're talking to her to find her the best possible outcome to help her take down a inhuman.

'I'm listening', she says.

'You need to confuse her', I tell her, 'confuse her and give her multiple targets to fire at so it give you an opportunity', I add and hear her ragged breathing, 'and how do I do that', she questions.

'By running so fast that you create multiple after images of yourself', I reply, 'your basically creating a speed mirage, hundreds of you that will confuse her', I said.

'I don't know how to do that', she tells me and I nod, she will if only she doesn't doubt herself, 'yes you do, your fast enough to break the speed barrier, so do it, run Elena', I encourage her and the line falls silent.

'Yo-yo', Coulson calls out to her first and followed by Mack, but when it's fallen silent again, we hear static on the line, 'I did it', she tells us and I'm relieved that it worked.

'Good job, bring the inhuman in', Coulson instructs her.

'Already on it', she replies and the line is cut off before she can say anything else.

'See, no one died', I tell Coulson and Mack and watch them all laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 426 46
๐—œ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ. โ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝ She captivated Bucky instantly dur...
6.7K 303 30
Having been taken into the Avengers only a year ago and surviving her kidnapped by HYDRA, Emily had finally felt like she had a place to belong and s...
189K 6.6K 81
"Did you forget, Ice Pick?" "I'm your trouble and your gladiator. A killer of the fire." "I'm your worst nightmare." ~~@ @ @ ~~ BOOK 3 People change...
12.4K 557 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...