Unlocked (Ida x female reader)

By emltar

A problematic job, a quirk that gets in the way, and a familiar hero with a rigid code of ethics that gets te... More

Chatper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 1o
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chatper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Author's Note

Disclaimer

495 22 2
By emltar

This story contains mature content. It is written for people aged 18+. There is violence, smut, and other trauma involved in this story so if you're sensitive to any of those things, you've been warned. I'll try to put trigger warnings at the beginning of "tough" chapters, but forgive me if I forget.

Characters engaging in nefarious activities are above the age of 18.

I don't own any of the my hero characters or anything related to my hero academia.

all the normal abbreviations:

y/n- your name

l/n- last name

e/c- eye color

h/c- hair color

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 142 8
Born into a family with a peculiar quirk, (Y/N) (L/N) embarks on a journey to become a Pro Hero!
165K 5.8K 92
Y/N is just your average hardworking hero in training student.She wanted to prove to everyone she could become a hero even that your parents are vill...
155 10 11
[In a world where a superhuman society exists, many things are bound to happen whether they are good or bad. Even if such "Heroes" bring peace to soc...
1.2M 34.1K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...