The Undead

By SunrisexCamren

After waking up from her 3-year coma, she comes to find out that the world that she knew is gone, it's an apo... More

Prologue
The Empire
Bitten
Mysterious Abilities
The Pure Blood
Zombie Training
Kicking It Off
Welcome To The Elites
Lost Blood
Infiltrating
Fight To Survive
Escaping The Brawl
Survivors
A Win And A Loss
Out In The Undead World
Escaping The Horde
Dinah's Crew's Journey
Gerald's Journey
Camila's Crew's Journey
Lauren's Crew's Journey
Recuperation
A Long Adventure
The Markings
All Together
To Rest
Finding Sanctuary
Alexandria
Dinner With The Governor
Pairing Off
Tasks
Old Mentor
Only Remain From The Past
Supply Run
Apocalyptic Future Parents
The Honorable
The White House
A Future Family Joyful Day
Grab And Go
Held Captive
The Potential Cure
The Fate Nearing
Going After The Big Man
No More Left To Fight
Epilogue

All Out War

177 11 1
By SunrisexCamren

Andrew peers out from behind the car he's hiding to see another group of soldiers pile out of the open entrance.

"You are trespassing the President's territory and killing men under his protection and service. Surrender now and we will show mercy," A high-ranked soldier yells out.

Andrew turns to look at the others who are also hiding behind vehicles before locking eyes with Danai who shakes her head.

Andrew bites his lip but stands up anyway, revealing himself to the soldiers.

"We will surrender if you hand over the two girls you brought in," Andrew says.

"Take it up to the President as we can't do anything without him giving us the order," The high-ranked soldier says.

"As if I will go in there. Give me the two girls, now!" Andrew raises his voice.

The soldiers raise their guns at him and Andrew rolls across the hood of the car to hide behind it again right as the soldiers open fire.

"Fuck, okay, the C4 was the only explosion we had," Andrew says.

"Maybe there's an armory in there," Zayn says.

At that, Andrew takes out his assault rifle mag and checks that's he's running out of ammo too.

"We'll split into groups once inside. First, let's deal with these motherfuckers," Andrew says. He puts his mag back in and peers out as he mounts his gun and starts shooting.

The others follow his lead and soon the soldiers fall dead.

"Now, let's go," Andrew says.

Everyone gets out from their hiding spots and sprint into the entrance, guns raised as they huddle in a strong formation.

The alarm they heard go off earlier has stopped but the red lights keep flashing and the intercom keeps repeating its message, "Warning! We are under attack."

The sound of boots pounding on the floor makes Andrew and the rest open some doors and hide in the rooms.

But the soldiers aren't easily fooled as they stop and raise their guns and wait.

"They're waiting, they know we're here," Andrew turns to Zayn behind him.

"I got this," Zayn says.

He turns to the other Elites in the room and speaks hushed with them.

"Okay, besides Gerald and I, the rest of the Elites will go out and grab one of the tables to put up as cover in the middle of the hall," Zayn turns back to Andrew.

"You guys sure about this?" Andrew looks at them.

"Lauren trained us to be ready for anything," Dinah responds.

"Okay go," Andrew says.

Dinah, Colson, and Liam get ready before sprinting out and rounding where they came from as gunshots are heard.

"Just come out and surrender intruders!" A soldier raises his voice.

Andrew takes out his revolver and peers around his hiding spot, quickly shooting before hiding again as a scream is heard meaning his bullet hit one of the soldiers.

Then the soldiers start shooting again, the bullets hitting their doorway causing Andrew, Zayn, and Gerald to move further into the room.

"We're back!"

Dinah, Colson, and Liam are crouched, hiding behind a table as they push it in place.

They move and enter the room as Andrew, Gerald, and Zayn move and hide behind the table, the soldiers opening fire.

"This won't hold, it's wood," Zayn says.

"At least we have a better line of shot," Andrew says.

They wait until the gunshots stop until they all peer out and start shooting themselves, gunning down the soldiers.

They all jump over the table and then advance until they come across two hallways, one to the left and one to the right.

"Okay, we don't have enough time before more show. I will go with the Elites. Danai, you and the rest are together. You guys find the armory, we will go find Lauren and Camila," Andrew says.

"Be safe, Andrew," Danai says.

He steps closer to her and plants a kiss on her lips, whispering 'I love you' before everyone parts ways.

Andrew and the Elites wind through the halls, opening doors to check the rooms, and gunning soldiers down.

Then they run into a glass door and they peer out to see it's a yard and there's a stage set up, someone tied to a pole... And also a bunch of soldiers, guns at the ready.

Andrew looks close and he now notices that it's Lauren tied to the pole.

"It's Lauren!" Andrew says.

Zayn peers out and sighs. "And a shit ton of soldiers," He says.

"Do you spot any cover?" Gerald asks.

Andrew looks around and to the right of him down the hall is another door that has an exit sign above it.

"This way," Andrew says.

He and the Elites run down the hall and burst through the door to see that it's another entrance to the back as there is a low wall with bushes and that's where they hide.

"How do they approach this?" Zayn asks.

Andrew peers around to see that soldiers are guarding Lauren who seems to be knocked out as her head is hanging down.

Andrew narrows his eyes and hums as he scans his surroundings.

"Andrew, look," Zayn taps his shoulder.

Andrew turns around and sees that there's an opening in the bushes.

"How fucking convenient," Andrew speaks lowly. He swings his assault rifle around his shoulders and takes out his revolver, checking the barrel. "Six shots," He whispers. Andrew grips it and enters the opening. "Once you hear me shoot my revolver, you shoot, kill them all," Andrew says.

"We'll be at the ready," Zayn says.

Andrew nods, turns around, and gets into a prone position so he can crawl further into the bushes, making sure to not make the leaves rattle as much.

He stops crawling and moves aside some leaves to peer out.

Andrew narrows his eyes and sees that there's a soldier a couple of feet away from him.

Andrew grips his pistol and aims it right at the soldier. He takes a deep breath to steady himself before shooting.

The bullet pierces the soldier on the side of the head and at that, gunshots join the faint ones inside.

Andrew bursts out of the bushes not giving two fucks about the scratches the branches give him as he guns down two soldiers hiding behind the stage, that we're safely hidden from the rest but not from him.

Then, one last gunshot ripples the air before everything goes silent as Andrew and the Elites wait to hear the sound of pounding boots from inside.

When they know everything is clear, Andrew and the rest sprint and climb the stage.

"Knife!" Andrew says.

Zayn takes out his hunting knife from the holster in his war/battle belt and hands it to Andrew, who makes quick work at the ropes.

Once he cuts off the ropes around Lauren's ankles, he stands up and quickly catches the unconscious girl's body.

"Lauren," Andrew's voice cracks.

He lays her down on the floor and checks her pulse, which is faint.

"Lauren... Wake up," Andrew says.

The Elites look on with worry in their expressions as they see the horrible state their leader is in.

"Anyone got some leftover water?" Andrew looks up at them.

Liam fumbles to open the patch and takes out his canteen, handing it to Andrew.

Andrew unscrews the top and gently drops some water on Lauren's face.

The green-eyed girl gasps and bolts as she looks around.

Her breathing is frantic until it slows down once she sees the faces of people around her.

"Andrew? Zayn? Gerald?" Lauren says.

She stands up and wobbles causing Andrew to wrap his arms around her to steady her.

"We couldn't let them take you as they did and not do anything about it," Liam says.

"Ca... Guys... Camila," Lauren says.

She starts to panic as she remembers what they told her last before they knocked her out cold.

"Camila! We have to get to her," Lauren starts pacing.

"Hey, calm down first," Andrew says.

"Where is she?" Gerald asks.

"They took her. Said they were going to take out the virus to create a cure. But the procedure can... Can kill her," Lauren says.

"And along with the baby," Zayn says.

"Hell nah! We can't let her baby and baby mama die," Colson says.

"Hell yeah we can't," Dinah says.

"And we failed you once before with your last wife. We aren't gonna let history repeat itself," Zayn says.

"Especially since it's my sister and my nephew this time," Gerald says.

"Okay but... I don't have my weapons," Lauren says.

"We got you covered," Zayn says.

He takes off his backpack and opens it, taking out Lauren's war/battle belt, her thigh holster, and pistol.

Lauren's face lights up and she smiles at Zayn before gearing herself up.

"Okay, now we're ready," Lauren says.

"Wait," Andrew says.

Dinah swings off one of the rifles around her shoulder and hands it to Lauren.

"Thanks," Lauren smiles.

"Of course, boss," Dinah smiles.

"And also this," Liam says. He takes off the scabbard from around his shoulders.

"Camila's katana," Lauren says.

"Just so we can kill bitches as if she were here," Dinah says.

Lauren wraps the katana around her shoulders then checks her pistol before putting it into her thigh holster. "Let's do this shit," Lauren says.

"Are you feeling well enough?" Andrew asks.

"Camila is at risk, I don't care about my well-being right now," Lauren says.

"Oorah!" The Elites cheer.

They all sprint back into the White House as they take in the destruction.

"Are you the only ones here?" Lauren asks.

"No. Danai and the others came with. They are either finding or are in the armory," Andrew says.

"Okay, let's go find a medical room, that's probably where they have Camila. We need to get there fast too because, and I don't want to say this, but I feel like they did or are starting the procedure," Lauren says.

"We should split up, I need to find Danai," Andrew says.

"We'll go with you," Dinah says.

"Okay, Gerald and Zayn, you two are with me. Be careful," Lauren looks at Andrew and the rest of her Elites.

"You too, boss," Liam says.

"I wanna see you, your baby mama, and your baby alive," Dinah says.

"Show no mercy for these assholes," Colson says.

"Be careful," Andrew says.

He squeezes Lauren's arm and the four of them split off from the green-eyed girl and the two boys.

"Let's keep moving," Lauren looks at the two boys.

They take off the other way but once they run a corner they see soldiers who shoot immediately at the sight of them causing them to hide.

"Fucking hell," Lauren whispers.

"What's your game plan?" Zayn asks.

Lauren unsheathes the katana and takes out her pistol. "I'm about to go fucking Deadpool on these assholes," She says.

She waits until they are reloading their guns before she sprints around the corner and shoots her pistol, gunning most of them down before running out of ammo.

Lauren growls and holsters her pistol before spinning the katana in her hand, impaling one of the soldiers through the stomach.

The soldier lurches spitting out blood as Lauren uses his dead body as a shield against the bullets flying towards her due to the remaining soldiers shooting their guns after reloading.

When she gets close to them she swings, slicing the closes one's throat, splashing blood on the walls and her face.

Once the final soldiers are down, Lauren hears whistling behind her and she turns, smiling at Gerald and Zayn.

"Badass motherfucker," Zayn says.

"Let's keep searching," Lauren says.

They keep moving through the halls before they see down the hall, a large group of soldiers fending off undead that managed to get inside, drawn by the sounds of gunshots.

"Look, that's a lot of them guarding that one door, maybe that's the room," Lauren says.

"We can hit them from behind," Zayn says.

"Let's do anything, whatever so we can get into that room," Gerald says.

"And we will," Lauren says.

"Let's not waste a lot of bullets though, we're running low on ammo," Zayn says.

"Use your gun that has the least first," Lauren says.

Zayn is the first to move out from around the corner and starts shooting causing the soldiers to shoot back whilst some continue to fend off the undead.

Lauren and Gerald move out as well, Gerald shooting his assault rifle while the green-eyed girl swings with her katana, using a dead soldier's body as a shield again.

Some soldiers get overwhelmed and get grabbed by the undead, becoming feasts for them.

The three remaining soldiers cuss as they have run out of ammo.

When they reach for their pistols, Lauren rushes, shouldering one into the undead behind him as he screams, getting ripped into.

The two soldiers raise their pistols but Lauren grabs the wrist of one, twisting it to make it drop as she kicks the other in the stomach making him stumble back into the undead looming behind him.

Lauren swings her katana, severing the soldier's head from his shoulders.

Gerald and Zayn shoot down the undead before they all position themselves beside the door the soldiers were protecting.

"Ready?" Zayn says, wrapping his hand around the knob.

"Open it," Lauren says.

Zayn swings the door open and they pile in, guns raised making the medical staff drop their equipment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 677 40
Captured and separated from her tribe and family. She and her tribe killed many Confederacy soldiers and now they are paying the consequences. Brough...
128K 3.6K 46
Highest Rank- #1 in Hurting Lauren Jauregui-She is a girl who everyone gets along with. She's sweet, kind, sporty, and friendly. But... that was the...
80.3K 2.3K 30
Fell in love with a mafia boss
376K 14K 50
(Completed) Camila finds herself in a situation that she isn't sure she could get out of. Bad lifestyle choices caught up with her and now she feels...