When Alpha Created Omega

By noahsky

" You can't quantify love, and if you try, you can end up focusing on misleading factors. Stuff that rea... More

Concept Art _ Featuring Iven & Theo
Copy Right
My Bright future
Orders
Stress
On the road
What a Girl wants
My claim
Contact
Blue skies
Hope-Theodore Pov.-
Home
Reality - Theo.Pov
Reborn
Burden- Theo's Pov
Replenished
Bend
Invented -Theo. Pov
Mistake
Heavy lies the crown
Escape
Established
Journey
Castle
The Return - Theo's.Pov
Oh Brother of mine
Original
Something New
Something Borrowed
Somthing Used
Rush
The Fairy tale - Not edited
Repercussion - Not edited
The Puppet and The Muse-not edited
Thin Lines - Not Edited
Creation~Time Skip 3 months/short chap
Planned
Content- Short unedited
Repeating History
A Thosand Nights
Stars and us🌙
The little things
Expectation Vs Reality
Us
Truth -Not edited
Preservation
Sacrificial
Cold
Plotting
Warrior ✨ Time Skip ~ 3months
The lies decorating The Pretender
💕 part 1. Completed

Reality Vs Experience

175 41 6
By noahsky

 Theo – POV.

Dr. Krif arrives just a few minutes before Ivens due to return. My palms are sweaty, meeting him outside in the driveway. Dr. Krif is so old I can't tell if he's a Beta or Alpha. He's completely bald and wears extra thick reading glasses. Always wearing his lab coat, I watch him slowly get out of the van.

He hobbles over to me slowly and extends his hand with a grunt. I shake his hand swiftly, and we silently get to work setting up the back of the van.

I open the double doors revealing a stretcher that has various machines next to it.  A shelf with medical supplies is nailed above the stretcher. Their's actually nothing really for me to set up. Dr. Krif already prepared the van, I made sure to slip a syringe filled with a sedation in my pocket.

Before we could have a quick conversation on what is going to happen. I can hear Apple's limousine pulling up in the driveway. My body is jerky as I climb out of the back and great them.

Iven is stunning in her mermaid cut dress. My eyes can't help but to roam down her body as she steps out with all her shopping bags.

“This is Dr. Krif, he's going to perform a quick ultrasound in the back of the med. Van. You can just set the bags on the porch. It will only take a few minutes.” 

Everyone can feel the eagerness slipping out of me. Questioning if she's pregnant and how far along has been plaguing my mind day in and out.

I don't let Ivens wary smile and hesitant wave goodbye to Apple dis-way me. Reaching out, I grab Ivens shopping bags and quicking throw them on the porch.

“Hey now, I know you're excited but don't go throwing my bag's around.”

She teases me, but I can sense she's just as anxious. It doesn't surprise me to see her dismiss Dr. Krif like an annoying peice of lent. It's her go-to move to establish dominance over the situation. Taking her hand in my mine, I sqeez it reassuringly.

Thankfully, Dr. Krif reads my silent gesture and goes ahead inside the back of the medical van.

“It will only take a few minutes, he's going to wave a wand over your stomach. The wand will show if you have a baby in your stomach on the monitor.

I'll be sitting right behind you. Their's nothing to worry about.”

The tension slowly seeps out of her body. Letting me know my reassurances was all she needed.

“Okay. Let's do this.” She says very determined.

Letting go of my hand, she turns around and climbs right into the back of the medical van. I follow her lead like a good little Omega. This moment is well worth falling in line for.

Finally, the time has come, Ivens laying stiffly on her back while Dr. Kriff hovers over her with the ultrasound wand. The answer we really need is a yes or a no. Using the monitor to actually see the baby is just an added bonus.

 “This area of black mass on the monitor is you're stomach. From looking at the screen, I can see.  It seems like you have yet to reach conception.”  Dr. Krifs emotionless delivery of the new is precisely how I required it to be delivered to me.

I have no room for an emotional experience. Not when the next course of action is to do the unthinkable.

Quickly sliding the needle into the side of her neck. I successfully catch her off guard. I watch her eyes flutter confused then slowly descend into a deep sleep.

My hand strokes her face slowly, I truly didn't want to sedate her. The risk was just too great though, and I refuse to strap her down to a table. This insures no struggle or lasting pain.  Her memory will be too hazy to remember anything clearly.

The disapproving glare of Dr. krif makes the little hairs on my body stand up. I ignore him,, and thankfully he's wise enough not to say anything.

He quietly hobbles out of the back doors and back up to the front seat. I sit down beside her and stare blankly. Their's no one emotion residing within me. I'm completely lost and it's extremely unsettling.

Why is there no child inside her?
Am I the problem?
What can I do to fix this?

Once again, I'm left with no answers. All I can do is wait to tell we get to the facility, then have her fully examined. I haven't felt this hopeless since being forced to live on that damn mountain with her.

A cold shiver passes through my body, reminding me of the night we met. Father has always been greedy, but I didn't understand the full extent. Tell he forced me into a servant's costume.

“You're going down there to work. None of the females here are worth wasting time on. This is your fault, ya know? Our labs create nearly perfect Alpha females. 

Obviously, not perfect enough though for the great Omega, Theodore. “

At this moment I feel the same amount of bitterness he was portraying. He continued ranting surly about the choice I made in life.

“A lowly Omega should be ecstatic to claim one.  Foolishly Focusing only on money and none of the politics. Being what you are, I would think you would have more common sense.”  He said to me while I was still in shock from what he was telling me.

I just stood there stupidly staring down at the costume. While he glared at me with the same disdain, Dr. Krif just displayed.

“You still don't get it, do you? An Omega can never run a business by themselves.  As being single, I can merge your half of the company into mine.

June will be mated soon to my top project. He will be continuing your part of the share. While you and Kent can play house on your fucking farm.

Do you understand me?”

Anger surged through me but was quickly dosed.

“Don't make me mate you off to your creepy ass half brother. I'll fucking do it, Theodore, go quietly. Live a lavish life by all means.

Just keep your mouth shut and head down.”

Them were his last parting words before slamming the hotel room door behind him. I had no answers to resolve my problem, and for once, I couldn't buy my way out.

The hopelessness I feel now gives off such a strong feeling of déjà vu. It makes my heart clench up. I remember feeling so numb while putting on that costume and stumbling towards the staff's kitchen.

 Giving up everything didn't seem so bad in comparison to his threat. A very real threat that just so happened to have the room right next to mine. I never questioned why he was coming with us. Never realized that he was fathers insurance against me. 

Hanging back from the crowd of hormonal wolves was easy. It became very depressing extremely fast. I had decided I paraded myself around enough to please my father.

If I wasn't feeling so numb, I wouldn't have been so careless. I grabbed a bottle of wine and stole some ones cigarettes. Stumbled outside, I sat down at a bench on the side of the building.

The overwhelming pressure of an Alpha hovering by, barely registered to me. Tell he was litterly standing over me, asking me if he could bum a cigarette.

I picked one out and handed him the pack. Looking up, I was shocked to see the massive man with cropped red hair.
He watched me suspiciously while lighting up a cigarette.

“ So what is lone Omega doing out here during a mating dance?” He questioned me, and I didn't have the humility to lie.

“I'm not looking for a mate.” I mumbled.

His eyebrows shut up with curiosity but didn't say anything else.

I knew I sounded ridiculously, but my situation was already bleak. Who cares if a stranger think I'm weired?

After a while he clears his throat awkwardly. Pausing before saying what he really wants to say.

"This is going to come off very strange, but I think maybe we could help eachothere out?”

I was too heartbroken to care about anything he actually had to say.  For shits and giggles, I grunt while taking a deep swig out of my wine bottle.

“Well, you're an Omega and my daughter is a Alpha. If you consider mating with her, I'll pay you a large dowry.”

I choke on the wine in disbelief and fully exam the Alpha. He scent didn't smell deceiving, and to be honest, he looked as hopeless as I felt.

“So what's the catch? You can't really expect me to believe your daughter is just un-matable?

If you can afford to bribe a drunk Omega, why not one with more to offer?”

I felt so silly questioning him, in reality I should have been eager to jump on his offer. It's just seemed like it was too good to be true.

“Come on, what do you really have to lose? Why not just go up to the pretty redhead female and say hi?

You could have a mate and a new life just like that.”  He made a show of snapping his fingers in front of me. Successfully lulling me into his trap.

I thought to myself, what do I have to lose? This man obviously has an ugly daughter that no one wants. While I need a mate with financial backing.

Sipping down the last of the wine, I shake his hand drunkenly patting his shoulder.

"Alright buddy, you gotta deal, you said to look for red hair?”

He described her in great detail before shoving me back towards the hotel's entrance. I almost made it back to the dance before my father caught me.

Promptly directed me back towards the kitchen, where the staff go to refill on drinks. I'm not sure how I managed to carry that tray of drinks while walking around looking for the special redhead.

I almost gave up,, but then she was magically she right in front of me. Ivens beauty caught me way off guard. Compelling me to do whatever she said. Everything twisted into a bloody orgasmic fairy tale after that moment.

Iven transferred me from the hospital to her mountain while I was unconscious. It was too late to leave when I realized the extent of my drunken actions.

My father still got what he wanted because the Omega always goes with the Alpha. In a sick twist, my Alpha just so happened to be a traditionalist through and through.

No one tried to save me, no one tried to contact me. My only consolation was getting away from my scheming father. Just to end up in the claws of another scheming Alpha.

Iven's father apologized for using me to get rid of her. He was sincerely apologetic the morning we were set to leave. Before Iven found me, he disclosed to me the foul truth.

He knew who I was from the very beginning. Apparently, my father was going to set me up with Iven from the start. Not considering she was a traditionalist, tell he saw her in person.

Immediately called off the whole deal and decided it was best I live a cozy life alone with Kent. Giving him the perfect opportunity to steal my half of the company. 

 Ivens pack wanted a peaceful life. After moving to the isolated mountain, defending their territory was no longer a problem for them. With Iven as their future Alpha, that dream was never going to happen.

Their's no cute dress or any amount of make up that can hide the true warrior she really is. War is embedded into her DNA. Without the change of culture, theirs no doubt in my mind she would be trying to battle other Alphas to expand our own territory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 840 39
Rejection isn't a choice. Death is an option.. we choose to die because of the choices we make. We make mistakes. isn't that what life is all about...
157K 6.4K 30
"I got told to avoid them. To stay in the woods. It was the safest there. I didn't listen; I was young and stupid." His irises dilated again, this ti...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
7.1K 282 43
~Completed 7-15-17~ //Under Revision (7-6-21)// I couldn't even begin to recall all the times and places I had heard the phrase; he was different. An...