Hold Me Tight | SakuAtsu

By keijii_akaashi

SakuAtsu Omegaverse Credits: @mego45124267 on Twitter. Check their twitter account for more SakuAtsu fanarts... More

Hold Me Tight
NOTICE
Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Part 22
Part 23
Side Story 1 Part 1 [Home Alone]
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
NOTICE
Part 50

Part 26

2.6K 93 32
By keijii_akaashi

Enjoy Reading!

How many days has it been? Atsumu lost count of it. He could only see that the sky cleared up from the large glass window from the master's bedroom but the waves are just too scary.

His whole body aches making him unable to move. "Please... stop..." He begged because he couldn't come anymore.

It was an early morning yet Kiyoomi wanted to pound him already. He's still like under some
kind of spell making him stubborn and won't even listen to him.

Once again, Kiyoomi's shaft went into his sore hole.

'How is he still moving and raring to go even when they haven't eaten anything these past few days? Just water.' Atsumu thought as his eyes watered because of the dryness.

With all his might, he pushed his boss back and tried his best to stand up. "This... won't do, Mr. Sakusa. Let me help you." He said and knelt in front of Kiyoomi.

Kiyoomi seemed stunned by that despite not being himself, he stayed sitting at the edge of the bed and watched Atsumu do his thing.

His cock was rock hard but it's too dry to push inside him. Atsumu slowly licked its tip and sucked it, licking the small hole on the center of the head inside his mouth.

"Ahh..." Kiyoomi moaned.

Atsumu caressed the length up and down with his hand while licking and kissing the tip.

His pheromones are still strong and messed up but not as strong as that day his rut started.

Atsumu took it inside his mouth, trying to widen his mouth more than usual, avoiding his teeth to scrape its skin.

He was stunned when Kiyoomi's hand flew over his head and gripped on his hair. "Ughh..."

Hearing Kiyoomi's moans makes Atsumu horny. 'Goddamn it.' He frowned as he closed his eyes and took it fully inside his mouth.

He gagged and choked on it, he could feel his throat tightening up around its head. Atsumu wanted to pull it out but before he could do that, Kiyoomi's both hands pushed his head into his length, deepening his dick inside his mouth.

He couldn't breathe.

Atsumu could only push him away but it didn't work, his hands slightly punching and slapping his thighs didn't work on him as well.

The speed of Kiyoomi's harsh and hard thrusts makes him wanna pass out, again. But he heard something from his mouth.

"Just- ahh.. Just a little bit longer." Kiyoomi's hoarse voice echoed in his ear along with the sudden release of strong pheromones which made Atsumu cum without touching himself.

Afterwards, he felt sticky liquid gushing on throat followed by Kiyoomi's hoarse moans.

Atsumu had no choice but to swallow it and cough afterwards. That was an intense blowjob. He wiped the tears building up under his eyes and looked at Kiyoomi.

Wow— he's still hard.

His whole body was shaking already yet Kiyoomi still wants to fuck him.

Atsumu only had one last resort.

"I'm very sorry for this Mr. Sakusa." He gulped and punched him on the cheek hard enough to make him pass out.

-

"Aren't we supposed to go on the island?! The rain stopped, so what are we waiting for?!" Lin, who's been holing up in his room for days has finally come down.

"Lin, the waves are still dangerous and it's been just 5 days." Flynn said, watching the huge waves from the resort.

"But that doesn't make any sense!" Lin said.

Erin could just roll her eyes and sipped on her coffee.

Flynn just groaned. "I don't know why you're acting like this but where have you been these past few days? You won't even come down and eat, and now you're only concerned about my cousin after 5 days?" Flynn released his pheromones and watched how Lin flinched.

"Y-you! You won't get away with this! I'm going after Kiyo!" Lin groaned.

"Go on, try and die." Flynn murmured.

But in the end, Lin wasn't able to ride a boat because Hajime didn't allow any boat to leave.

-

Around 3 in the afternoon, Kiyoomi woke up feeling pain on his cheek. It stings.

He groaned in pain as he tried to stand up from the bed.

The smell of mixed pheromones filled the room, making him realize what he had done.

Even though he thought he had it under control, everything doesn't seem to go the way he wanted.

Kiyoomi could remember a few pieces of memories from when he was consumed by his alpha instincts and it was horrible. He felt guilty but he was stunned to see the broken door.

Aside from that, everything is cleaned, even his body is clean and he's now wearing something to cover his lower body. He gulped and went to the bathroom.

"What the hell just happened to my face?" He asked himself as he saw his reflection from the mirror.

His right cheek is swollen and slightly violet in color.

"Mr. Sakusa?" It was Atsumu's voice.

He turned around and saw Atsumu wearing an oversized white shirt and joggers, there were bags under his eyes which made him look more exhausted.

But how is he able to move after all of that?

Atsumu looked away. "You're awake, come on down. I've cooked something, we haven't eaten these past few days so you must be hungry." With that, he left the bathroom.

'What was that?' He thought.

He stayed there for a couple of minutes before deciding to come down. He saw Atsumu sitting on the kitchen stool, eating.

He sat over the opposing stool and looked at Atsumu. He seemed well but he knew himself that he wasn't.

"I'm sorr—"

"I'm sorry Mr. Sakusa— eh?" Atsumu blinked. "A-ah you go first..."

"No, you go first." Kiyoomi cleared his throat.

"Well— I just want to apologize for punching you in the face—" Atsumu bowed his head to pay respect. "I'm really sorry."

"You punched me?" Kiyoomi was too stunned.

"Ah yes— I'm really sorry Mr. Sakusa." Atsumu bowed even more.

"It's fine." He chuckled. "I should be the one thanking you. My rut has finally subsided because of that punch."

'What? I didn't think it'll make his rut subside.' He thought. 'I knocked him down because he has too much stamina. But I didn't think it'd be good.'

"Still- it must've hurt." Atsumu looked worried.

"I told you it's fine. You should worry about your body more than worrying about how hard your punch is." Kiyoomi cleared his throat. "Moreover, I apologize for being too rough. I wasn't in my right mind, I've caused you pain without realizing it." Kiyoomi said, forking the meatballs on his plate.

Atsumu smiled at him. "It's alright, sir. I might have triggered your rut earlier than expected so it's partly my fault."

"But it looks like I triggered your irregular heat cycle as well so I'm deeply sorry." Kiyoomi slightly looked away as he couldn't even take a spoonful of food.

Atsumu sighed. "It's really alright, sir. I should be the one asking for forgiveness since I punched you without your permission."

'Sir here, sir that?' He thought. It angers him to hear that Atsumu still calls him sir even if they're not in the office.

"I already told you it's fine. This is actually the first time someone punched me in the face but I don't mind." Kiyoomi said.

Now, Atsumu felt more guilty. "I'm really sorry..."

"If you're that sorry, then you should start calling me by my name and not sir." He said and put down the utensils on the plate.

"But sir—"

"K.I.Y.O.O.M.I."

"How can I— It doesn't feel right. You're my boss and I work under you." Atsumu looked away.

"That's right, I'm your boss and you should obey my orders. Call me by my name from now on." Kiyoomi said.

Atsumu gulped as he pronounced his name. "A-alright, K-Ki-yo.. omi."

"Great." Kiyoomi replied.

After that, the deafening silence made them hear their own heartbeats.

Atsumu cleared his throat. "I-is the food not to your liking, sir- I mean K-Kiyoomi?" He asked because he noticed that Kiyoomi hadn't taken a spoonful ever since he came down.

"That's because... my gums are bleeding." He said.

Atsumu could feel the added weight of more guilt added.

Luckily, the villa was complete with their needs and he was able to treat Kiyoomi efficiently.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome..." Atsumu replied and returned the kit to the cabinet.

Kiyoomi suddenly caressed his nape. He felt a bite mark on his fingertips. 'Did Atsumu perform a temporary mark to calm me down?' He thought.

That was a smart move because if he hadn't, Atsumu wouldn't probably be able to walk.

Looking at Atsumu's back from the couch in the living room, his body got a hang of it for a few days. A recessive omega with an alpha's body is quite intriguing.

Suddenly, a vivid memory came through his mind. The moment he felt how painful Atsumu's nails dug on his back. The feeling of tightness and probably the softest part gripping on the tip of his shaft. His eyes widened.

Meanwhile, Atsumu who's struggling to put back the kit in the cabinet flinched all of a sudden because of the sudden burst of strong pheromones coming from Kiyoomi's direction.

"No way..." He whispered and slowly turned his head towards his direction and saw how dazed Kiyoomi's eyes looked.

'I thought it subsided?!' He frowned.

Kiyoomi's pheromones made his knees and legs wobble, and dropped the kit on the floor.

'This guy!'

"K-Kiyoomi! Snap out of it." He said. "Stop!"

But there's no way in hell Kiyoomi would hear that because he's already at the after effects phase.

Slowly, Kiyoomi closed the distance between them and Atsumu could barely lean on the kitchen counter.

From that moment onwards, Atsumu could only moan in both pain and pleasure, and the corners of the villa were the only witnesses.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.3K 32
Akaashi Keiji recently moved to Tokyo and starts attending Fukurodani Academy. How will he handle being one of the few omegas at school? And what ha...
1.2K 54 5
Kuroo x Daichi Omegaverse Fanfic.
225K 7K 28
Omegaverse story revolving around Kuroo x Kenma. Kenma is an omega with no shortage of alphas trying to court him. Kuroo is an alpha who never really...
706 22 8
It's a Tsukishima and Kageyama ship story, that is an omegaverse one, a lot of rare ships, also everyone is college age so 21 to 23. I have read a f...