Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

由 LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six [M]
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

4.5K 224 150
由 LittleRed11204

Rosie's POV

She's right there.

I'm frozen as I'm looking right into the eyes of the girl that has been constantly on my mind for the past who knows how long. I blinked before tearing my gaze away from her absolutely shocked one. I didn't even know what to do after that and I almost missed my lines. I sang what I needed to do and Lisa gave me a look of slight concern. I subtly nudged my head in y/n's direction and mouthed 'blue' to her.

Her eyes scanned the crowd quickly and they widened a little and I knew she found y/n. Her eyes went back and forth between me and her, just out of pure shock. Jisoo and Jennie soon caught on and with our final song 'Lovesick Girls', we stood right at the edge of the stage, interacting more with our freezing blinks. But I couldn't help myself and I kept glancing over at y/n.

I then noticed Somi standing next to her, jaw dropped and eyes comedically wide. Neither of them moved or anything during the rest of our performance. We said our goodbyes to the crowd and walked off stage to Ryan, getting ready to bring in the new year.

Jennie shuffled over to my side and leaned in towards my ear,

"That was y/n, right?" I nodded my head as I just stared blankly in front of me. There were honestly too many thoughts rushing through my mind.

"Everything is messed up." I told her as I looked over at her, her worried eyes meeting mine. She shook her head,

"No, nothing is messed up. I know she'll understand. You just need to tell her everything." I felt my lip quiver a little,

"But what if she doesn't want to have anything to do with me now?" Jisoo now rushed over to me and held both sides of my face,

"Hey, no being sad and depressed right now because the cameras are coming. And I agree with Jennie, talk to her." I nodded my head and sucked it up, putting on a fake smile and the cameras soon came whipping around towards us. Ryan asked us questions and we all answered; Jennie and I smiled proudly at Jisoo as she answered in English.

The countdown was at 2 minutes and I felt Lisa's hands on my shoulders, trying to stop them from being so tense. I relaxed them a little and shot her a thankful smile, the final minute of 2021 being counted down. The four of us linked arms and shouted along with the countdown, the final ten seconds were next.

"10...9...8...7," we all counted loudly, and I caught a glimpse of blue out of the corner of my eye. My eyes snapped over to the blue beanie and black haired Somi trying to... leave.

"6...5...4...3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Everyone shouted as confetti shot out and cheers erupted from the people in Time Square. I put on a happy façade and hugged my members. Our heads lightly pressed against one another's,

"I hope this year is one to remember for all of us." Jisoo declared as we pulled back. Thankfully the cameras were gone and I immediately ran to the railing, overlooking the crowd below. Blinks shouted at me and I politely waved, but I wasn't paying much attention to them, as bad as that sounds. I saw the pair had gotten pretty far, over by another barricade by security. I knew there was no way I would be able to go after them because that would bring too much attention. Hell, people are already probably talking about how I froze up and acted a little off.

Our managers called out for us and they said we would be going back to the hotel now because we needed to get a little sleep before going back to the airport at 8am. I sighed and Lisa grabbed ahold of my hand gently as she tugged me along. We weaved through everyone and there were multiple security guards escorting the four of us.

I had my mask on and gave people eye smiles, not actually smiling underneath. The van doors were opened by the staff and we all climbed in, silence taking over as the girls knew I wasn't doing well. I was in the back row, leaning my head against the cool window, watching a few pieces of confetti randomly float about. The windows though were a little fogged up because the inside of the car was warm, so I held my finger up to the glass and drew a small heart.

I felt Jennie's hand rest comfortingly on my knee and I just kept my eyes out the window, willing myself not to cry right now. The way y/n and Somi left so quickly ripped me apart. There would be no way I would be able to talk to her again. I'd have to block her number and hope to god she doesn't spread it to people.

And I'll never forget the look in her eyes; the raw emotion portrayed in them. Shook, awe, confusion, hurt, curiosity, the list goes on. The one that stabbed me in the heart the most was the look of betrayal. I had every opportunity to tell her about myself and I didn't. She knows that the biggest thing and she also knows I didn't trust her enough with it. Y/n has told me so much about her and her life already, yet I just keep her in the dark about mine.

But, maybe it's better that way.

Who am I kidding, it's not. I want her to know me as Roseanne and I want her to eventually know me as Rosé. But I fucked up and I don't see how she can recover from everything that was thrown at her in the span of a couple of minutes. Hell, just one second and her whole world was flipped on its head.

The ride felt like ages and the only thing I wanted to do was sleep when we got back. Lisa fully respected that and didn't try to pry anything out of me and I'm really thankful about that because I'm nowhere near ready to talk. I just took a quick shower and got into my pajamas before pulling my phone in and falling asleep right away.

Y/n's POV

"God damn it, why the hell didn't she tell us?!" I said kind of loudly to Somi as we entered my apartment. This obviously wasn't the plan, but she insisted she stays the night with me because of everything that had just happened.

"Y/n, chill the fuck out! She obviously can't go around telling people who she is!" She told me as she closed the door behind her. I looked over at her and stayed silent, her words slowly sinking in. I sighed as I flopped down on my couch,

"But I thought she trusted me. I mean I know I've only known her for a little more than a week, but I've told her so much about me already. I trust her but she doesn't trust me back. It hurts."

"I know, y/n, but think of how terrifying it has been for her. She's had to keep a low profile when out and about, keep so much to herself that she probably wants to share, and have a constant fear you'll do something to her." I snapped my head over in her direction after hearing the last point,

"What do you mean?"

"Well she's probably had people in the past pretend they don't know her. That would lead to them trying to do stuff to her, so her guard always has to be up." She explained to me as my heart broke at the thought of that.

"She was maybe thinking I would do something to her?" Somi just shrugged her shoulders,

"I don't know what she was thinking whenever she was with us, but I did see her eyes. And I honestly don't think she ever thought of you in that negative connotation."

"How do you think she saw me then?" I asked her, positioning myself on the couch so I was now fully facing my best friend. Then this sly smirk made its way to her lips,

"I think she likes you." My eyes nearly bulged out of my head at what she had just said,

"Are you out of your mind?! There's no way in hell she would ever like me! She's literally famous and like a real life angel! I'm well, me, and I know damn well she has standards, higher than me! Rosie can get anyone she wants, so why the fuck would she settle for me? What can I even bring to the table!?" I ranted to Somi, getting up from the couch and pacing back and forth. I saw Somi was about to speak up, but I wasn't ready to hear her, so I continued,

"I literally am just getting a steady income and I live in this apartment! There's no way I can get her the gifts she would want or those fancy dinners! I'm not talented in the slightest and she most likely wants someone who's good at music, so cross that off the list for me. Also, she lives in a completely different country halfway across the world with a bunch of hot people!" Somi just rolled her eyes at me,

"Those are all stupid because I can tell she's already head over heels for you. Just how you are for her." I scoffed,

"I am not head over heels for her." She raised her eyebrows at me, pretending to be shocked,

"Says the girl that called her 'a real life angel' and how you definitely have already thought about dating her because you told me all of that real quick without even thinking."

"Shut the fuck up." She shot up from the couch,

"I KNEW IT!" I felt my face heat up and I turned to run to my bedroom. But her hand grabbed my wrist, keeping me in place, "tell her how you feel!"

"No! Not now and not ever! Especially not now because she probably thinks I hate her!" Realization dawned on me and I panicked because she probably saw us leaving rather quickly. We did leave quickly because Somi told me people will be talking about how she froze up and we shouldn't create more distractions for her.

"SHE TOTALLY THINKS I HATE HER, FUCK!" I yelled as I forcefully yanked my hand out of Somi's grip, rushing to get my phone that was sitting on the table. I grabbed it and didn't see any notifications from her, making my heart clench. I sighed and turned to Somi, "should I ask to see her so we can talk?"

"Might as well because we have no idea when they're leaving. So while you have your mid-life crisis about Rosie, I'm going to take a warm shower and use your hot water!" She said happily before pulling her phone out. I glared at her before thinking of what to text Rosie. Hell, I don't even know if she's still up, but it's worth a shot.

Me: hey, i would like to
talk with you to clear
up everything

Me: if you want, totally
up to you

Me: i'm free whenever

I stared at my screen, waiting to see those stupid three dots appear in the little bubble. But after a few minutes, there was nothing.

Rosie's POV

"WHAT DO I SAY TO HER?!" I shouted at Lisa who had very violently woken me up and told me y/n texted me a few minutes ago. I watched as Lisa thought for a moment,

"Um, ask her to go to the same place you met her on Christmas; in Central Park outside the hotel." I snapped my fingers,

"You're a fucking genius!" I smiled brightly and quickly glanced at the time, seeing it was just past 1:40am. Whatever, she said she's free anytime and she only texted me a few minutes ago.

Me: can we meet outside
the hotel like on
christmas?

Bluie: i'll be there in 10

She responded almost right away. I felt my whole body relax and I collapsed back onto the bed, closing my eyes. But I snapped them right back open when I realized this is what I look like right now. I ran over to my bag and grabbed something more presentable and got changed in the bathroom. I wasn't going to do any makeup as I was going to be wearing a mask and it was dark outside anyway.

"Are you getting all pretty for your girlfriend?" Lisa said in this stupid voice. I rolled my eyes at it, but deep down I wanted that to be true. I brushed the thought aside and finished getting ready. I looked myself in the eyes,

"Keep her around." I told myself as I left the bathroom, seeing Lisa along with Jennie and Jisoo now. I shot Lisa a glare and she just smiled at me,

"What? They needed to know! Also stand where we can see you, okay?" I shook my head, a little in annoyance and a little in amusement,

"Whatever, I'm leaving now." I heard squeals coming from the girls as I left the room. I then sneakily headed for the elevator and in the reflection of the doors, made sure no one would recognize me. The doors opened and I rushed through the lobby, looking out the glass windows and seeing the oh so familiar blue beanie sitting on top of her head across the street.

There wasn't much wind and I was surprised to not see that many people around here. Granted it was pretty far from Time Square, but still. I crossed the street and walked along the small path towards y/n, who I could tell was anxious just by her body language. I then looked back for a small moment to see Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo's faces all pressed against the window of the hotel room. I even saw a flash of a phone from Lisa's, making me roll my eyes before continuing over to y/n.

When I was a few feet away from her, she turned around, most likely hearing my footsteps approaching. Her eyes still had a hint of hurt in them as she spoke up first,

"Why didn't you tell me?" I knew that was going to be the first question that would fall from her lips.

"I couldn't, at least not for a while." I simply said.

"Were you ever going to tell me?" She asked me gently, taking a step closer to me, making my heart hammer in my chest.

"Of course I was, we're friends!" I rushed out quickly, "I just didn't know when I should tell you." She nodded her head,

"I understand, I'm just a little hurt because you didn't tell me before." I chewed on my bottom lip, feeling guilty. I realized that she was thinking that I didn't trust her enough to know.

"It's not that I didn't trust you, if that's what you're thinking. I just," I sighed, trying to find the right words, "I just wanted a genuine friendship with someone who didn't know me as Rosé. And when I stumbled upon you and Somi, I didn't want that small little world to crumble into dust. I love you two and how much you guys treated me normally. It's been years since I've had real friends who never use my fame or money. And I know that's selfish of me for not telling you two, and I'm sorry."

I was waiting for her response, my eyes closed as I was waiting for the worst, but instead of harsh words being spat at me, warm arms encased me in a hug.

My eyes opened and I didn't know what to do with myself. My heart felt like it was about to beat right out of my chest. But, I moved my arms from my side and also wrapped them around her torso, resting my head on her shoulder.

"You don't have to be sorry, Rosie. And we can still have the friendship you wanted so badly. I see where you were coming from before and I probably would've done the same if I was in your shoes." She said softly to me, her warm breath hitting my ear, making a shiver go up my spine.

"Why did you two leave early?" I asked her out of nowhere. That was still nagging at the back of my mind and I just wanted to know.

"Well, we were both caught extremely off guard. Also Somi knew we should probably go because we had already created a big enough distraction for you. Social media will start to freak out if you were to keep looking over at us, so we left." That wasn't what I was expecting her to say. I gently pulled back from the hug and looked her in the eyes,

"So you did that for me?" I asked her. She nodded her head in response,

"Yeah, obviously you guys are very successful and we didn't want to bring any unnecessary hate to you."

"You didn't have to do that, y/n. I thought you guys left because you hated me; that I kept this secret from you and you never wanted to see me again." She chuckled a little,

"Not going to lie, when we were leaving, I was a little mad at you that you kept us in the dark like that. But Somi knocked some sense into me and we're good."

"So we're okay?" I asked her hesitantly. She flashed me a smile,

"That we are, blondie." I didn't think and I just brought her back into a hug, happiness flowing through every part of my body.

"Yay, you guys made up!" I heard a voice say as they approached us. I pulled back from the hug immediately and spun around, seeing Somi with a wide smile.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Y/n kind of yelled at her best friend. Somi just rolled her eyes at her,

"You really thought I was going to leave you alone? Pff, yeah right. Also Rosie, we are also fine." I was happy to hear that and then an idea came to mind,

"Would you guys like to meet my other members?"

"What?" They both said in unison. I laughed a little,

"They would really like to meet you two. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it's an offer."

"But we don't even know their names!" Somi said, panicking as she started to freak out.

"Hey, that's fine! That also leads me into another question, how much do you two know about Blackpink?"

"We only know a few songs max. We've never seen what you guys look like before tonight because we are just casual listeners. So honestly, we know nothing about the four of you." Y/n said, clearly embarrassed.

"And that's completely fine. So, would you two like to meet them? They're probably still staring at us from the hotel room." I told them truthfully as they both looked past me to the building. I also turned around and let out a laugh as they were now pretending to be busy and act like they weren't just watching us.

"I'm fine with meeting them; what about you?" Y/n said as she glanced over at Somi. She shrugged her shoulders,

"Why the fuck not." I grinned at the pair,

"Great, now I just have to sneak you two in and we'll be good."

"You have to sneak us in?" Y/n questioned as we started walking towards the hotel. I nervously chuckled,

"Yeah because no one is supposed to be there other than us and the staff." That caused them to stop their advancements, making me look back at them, "what?"

"We don't want to get you in trouble or anything, Rosie." Somi said as y/n nodded her head in agreement. I sighed,

"Everything will be fine. Hold on then," I got my phone out and dialed Jennie's number. It rang for a few seconds before she picked up,

"What's up?"

"I need you three to help me get y/n and Somi into the hotel because I want them to meet you three." I told her as I looked back up at my hotel room. I saw them silently freaking out and Lisa doing this weird ass dance. Jennie then calmed herself down and I heard her speak,

"Not a problem. I'll meet you guys in the lobby and Lisa and Jisoo will take care of any possible wandering staff." I smiled brightly,

"Great, I'll let them know," I then gave the pair a thumbs up and they seemed excited to know everything should be fine. I then spoke up again, "also, I saw you three acting like idiots just now. That glass isn't one way or anything."

I only heard silence on the other side and watched as they all froze in their places. Then they looked outside and I waved at them, causing them to awkwardly wave back at me. I watched as Jennie brought her phone back up to her ear,

"Did they witnessed us being stupid?"

"That they did." I heard groans and a few swear words coming from the girls, making me roll my eyes.

"It's fine, we can redeem ourselves. I'll see you guys soon."

"Thank you Jennie, and also be nice to them!"

"Of course we'll be nice. That's your future wife and her maid of honor." I heard Jisoo say in the background, making my face heat up. I coughed,

"Okay bye!" And I hung up the phone immediately, not wanting to hear anything else they had to say. I sighed and pointed my head towards the hotel, "let's continue."

"Lead the, Rosie." Y/n said with a smile as the pair followed behind me. My mind was thinking about if this interaction goes well, how this would be for me and y/n. If the girls love her, then I might have just a tiny bit of motivation to ask her out later on. I know though they'll already love her because whenever I talk about NYC now, she's all they ask me about. I pretend I always hate it, but I really love it. I love when I get the chance to talk about her.

I turned around as we walked and started to walk backwards, both their eyes on me,

"Now I'm warning you, they might bombard you two with a shit ton of questions. So if you feel overwhelmed, please tell me and I'll tell them to back off, okay?" They both nodded their heads,

"No problem. Also, do they all understand English?" Y/n asked me. I nodded my head,

"They all understand it and speak it fluently except for Jisoo. But don't worry about not being able to communicate." I told her.

"Fun, so I can brush up on my Korean, nice." Somi said with a smile. I raised an eyebrow at her,

"You speak Korean?"

"That I do. My parents are actually living in Seoul right now and they shipped me off here for college. So every summer, or whenever I have a chance, I go back and visit." I smiled at her,

"Then you can speak in English or Korean, whichever you feel most comfortable with."

"Damn it, now I feel left out!" Y/n dramatically complained as we crossed the street. Somi just punched her shoulder,

"Oh shut up. I'll need to teach you a tiny bit anyway since you want to meet my parents and extended family."

"Fine, just don't talk shit about me in front of me." I shook my head in amusement as Somi then spoke to me in Korean,

"Are you ever going to ask this idiot out?" My eyes widened at what she had so bluntly asked me.

"Are you seriously talking shit about me?!" Y/n whined as Somi just waved her off, still having her attention on me. I then spoke back in Korean,

"I would like to in the future if that answers your question." She nodded her head proudly and said 'nice' in English. Y/n eyed us suspiciously, but decided not to pry anymore as we were now right in front of the hotel.

"You two ready?"

"No."

—————
i was debating about making the whole situation about y/n finding out a big mess, but nah, ill make a big mess later on. so next chapter we are going to meet the members, HOW FUN!!!!!!!! cant wait to see all of you in the next one because its going to be quite entertaining. LOVE U <3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

35K 643 16
just a girl with an imagines book 🎀 highest ranking; #1 blackpinkimagines #1 blackpinksmuts #1 blackpinkinyourarea #1 rosesarerosies #1 parkchaeyou...
72.9K 3.8K 31
In the late 1600's, two rival captains of the seas are put to their toughest test: surviving together on a deserted island in the middle of the Atlan...
122K 6.3K 29
Mason Park is planning his retirement from his CEO position at his business. He has options, but one option rises above the rest, his youngest daught...
42.4K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...