Arke High

moralaevolo द्वारा

So this is my first fan fiction. This is a 100 AU, after 10 years Clarke and her mother have finally returned... अधिक

Chapter 1-Home
Chapter 2- The First Day
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-Monster
Chapter 8-Punishments
Chapter 9
Chapter 10-Sleepover
Chapter-11 The Dream
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 part 1
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Fox's dress
Ravens Dress
Clarkes dress
Ch. 15-The Masquerade
Ch. 16- First date part 1
Ch.16 part 2 First date
Chapter 17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a chapter sorry ill post one next
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The song clarke sang
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter bleventeen
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38-The babysitter
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 -No!
Chapter 41-Phoenix Hospital part 1
Chapter 42 Phoenix Hospital part 2
Chapter 43 Phoenix Hospital part 3
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Marry me?
Chapter 54 One last suprise
A/N
Chapter 55 Foster Parents and Uncle Wallace
A/N
Chapter 56 The Dinner
Chapter 57 The Photoshoot Visit
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 Camilo
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 K.R and a Unicorn
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 Training
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Ch.72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 Friday Lunch
Chapter 75 The Auditions part 1
Chapter 76 The Auditions Part 2
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 Lolo
Chapter 79
Ch.80 A Funeral,Choice,& Question
IMPORTANT
Chapter 81 Krista
Chapter 82 I'm Sorry
Chapter 83 Part 1
Most IMPORTANT Thing EVER
Chapter 83 part 2
Chapter 83 Part 3
Chapter 84 Friends
Chapter 86 A Solution? Part 1
Chapter 87 A Solution? Part 2
Chapter 88 It's Over
Chapter 89 Graduation
Epilogue Gone

Chapter 85 The Concert

2K 61 28
moralaevolo द्वारा

A/N There's the song I Hate Everything About You, which Bellamy and Clarke sing later on in the chapter. Woah, I just realized there is only three to four chapters left in this story. Sorry that it took me so long to update, and I'm sorry there's a lot of song in this. but it's a concert so...
Bellamy P.O.V
The Spring Concert was going to be tonight. It had been more than a month since I broke up with Clarke, and each day which I had seen her was torture. Even though it hurt me to see her it gave me comfort to know she was there, alive and well. To know she was safe assured me that I made the right choice by letting her go. What hurt me the most was seeing her around Camilo. Seeing her laugh or smile around him crushed me from the inside to the point that I had begun leaving school for lunch. There was a problem with leaving school during lunch though, I wasn't alone when I left for lunch ever. There was always at least a couple girls following me along with some I my friends, which I had stopped hanging out with when I began dating Clarke. When they tagged along the girls hung over me and the guys talked about all sort of random stuff which didn't make any sense. I payed no attention to any of them. Instead I thought of Clarke, and of how close O's plan was to being accomplished. Since I had told Miller about O's plan, I had been working with Miller's dad in order to imprison the loyal Grounders. Currently we had enough evidence to prove the guilt of the higher ranked Grounders of a lot of crimes which included house robberies, muggings, drug dealing, harassment, and physical violence. The Grounders were also guilty of attempt of murder in more than a few cases. I had needed to tell Miller's dad about what I had done, and he told me that I most likely wouldn't be charged due to the circumstances, and the fact that I was helping them catch the Grounders. All we needed now in order for the police teams to arrest the guilty Grounders, were specific names. They had a rough number of how many loyal Grounders there were in the city, which was about one hundred twenty-seven. So far they had about eighty-nine names, which Murphy and Lincoln had come up with. We were painfully close to have the Grounders caught, and I hoped that we would catch them. If we didn't then Clarke and I would be separated forever. I put on my required clothes for the concert, and then put my change if clothes for when I was singing without the whole choir in a bag. My required clothes included a black business-like suit, with a white undershirt. My change of clothes was a black t-shirt with gray graphics, and a pair of black jeans. Walking downstairs I adjusted my collar. O was already waiting for me. She wore her mandatory black and white dress.
"Finally Bell," she sounded exasperated."You take longer than me."
Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my keys from the counter near the door and we went to my Camero. We arrived to the concert as the equipment was being set up. The whole choir was going to sing two intro songs and then the groups would perform. My group would open up the group performances and then the class would sing three songs. Duos would then perform. Clarke and I would end the duo performances. Clarke and Octavia would be the first duo performance. Camilo and I would be the second. Originally there were only two spots for duos, but Mrs. Rose had decided on opening up one more spot. After the duos the whole class would sing five songs. The solo singers would then finish up the concert. Octavia would go third, and Clarke would go second. I would go last, closing the show. Octavia and I walked to our places on the stage. I spotted Clarke talking to Camilo and my stomach clenched. Look away Bellamy, I told myself. Look away. Mrs. Rose came in front of us.
She smiled."This is what you all have been working towards, so remember do your absolute best. Song your heart out and put your emotions into your voice." That was exactly what I was planning to do."And remember, even if you didn't get a group, duo, or solo spot you can still impress the representatives and get a scholarship." The stage curtains were shut, but we could here the shuffling of people behind it.
Mrs. Rose squealed slightly."Its almost time! Everyone stand straight." She made an up motion with her hands. "Good. Now smile." Everyone smiled wide while mine was more lopsided. "Great. Okay, good luck and remember to have fun." She scurried off, coming back with a microphone in her hand. She stood straight, facing the now opening curtain. Outside, the theatre was packed with people. The front row was being occupied by representatives from the top performing arts schools in the country.
"Welcome to Arke High's Spring Concert!" Mrs. Rose was cheerful as the crowd cheered."We have many things in store for you tonight, so without further ado Arke High's own Choir!" Once more the crowd cheered and we began to sing Hall of Fame by The Script. After our second song the curtains closed, and everyone rushed off to get changed. We only had a minute and a half. I changed quickly, then got my guitar. The others quickly got to their instruments. I would sing with Clarke. When Clarke came on stage next to me she wore a white dress, which made her look stunning. I swallowed and forced myself to look away. I couldn't look at Clarke the way I used to, not until the Grounders were in prison and she was safe. The curtains open and we began to play
For the First Time, which was also by The Script.
Me-She's all laid up in bed with a broken heart,
Clarke may have had a broken heart, but she seemed okay now.
While I'm drinking jack all alone in my local bar,
The only thing that kept from getting drunk off my ass these past weeks was the hope of O's plan working.
Clarke-And we don't know how,
How we got into this mad situation,
Her voice was beautiful.
Me-Only doing things out of frustration
These past weeks I had been going to the gym more often to simply let go of some frustration. That frustration was fed by having to see Clarke hang out with Camilo every day.
Clarke-Trying to make it work but man these times are hard,
She faced the crowd as she sang.
Me-She needs me now but I can't seem to find the time,
I had the time, but I couldn't endanger her.
Me-I've got a new job now on the unemployment line,
Clarke-And we don't know how,
How we got into this mess
It was my fault we were in this mess in the first place. I was the one who one was a part of the Grounders.
Clarke-Is it a God's test?
Someone help us 'cause we're doing our best,
Clarke's voice was perfect and I was sure the representatives would be impressed by her.
Clarke-Trying to make it work but man these times are hard
Being away from Clarke was hard. It was the most difficult thing in the world.
Me-But we're gonna start by
Drinking old cheap bottles of wine,
Sit talking up all night,
With a soft smile, I remembered the nights when I slept over at her house.
Me- Saying things we haven't for a while
I remembered the nights I stayed over at Clarke's house. Sometimes we would talk about complete and utter nonsense, while other time we would talk seriously and about us. Whatever we talked about, we always fell asleep with an ' I love you,' in our minds or on our lips.
Clarke-A while, yeah
Me-We're smiling but we're close to tears,
Ever since I had broken up with Clarke, I had faked a smile to pretend I was over her. Though in reality I was dying on the inside.
Clarke-Even after all these years,
Both-We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time
Clarke looked at me as we sang, and I looked at her.
Clarke-Ooooooo
Me-She's in line at the DOLE*
With her head held high (high)
Clarke would never have her head down. She was too proud, to brave.
Me-While I just lost my job but
Didn't lose my pride
I wouldn't lose my pride and neither would Clarke,
Both-But we both know how,
How we're gonna make it work when it hurts,
Love hurts, love makes sacrifice, and I hoped our love prevailed when this was all over.
Both-When you pick yourself up,
You get kicked to the dirt,

Me-Trying to make it work but,
Man, these times are hard,

Clarke-But we're gonna start by
Drinking old cheap bottles of wine,
Me- Sit talking up all night,

Clarke-Doing things we haven't for a while,
A while yeah,
We're smiling but we're close to tears,
Me-Even after all these years,
Both-We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time.

Clarke- Ooooooo

Me-Yeah...
Drinking old cheap bottles of wine,
Sit talking up all night,
What I wouldn't give to have another night of just talking to Clarke.
Me-Saying things we haven't for a while,
To have her say,'I love you.'
Clarke-We're smiling but we're close to tears,
There were tears in Clarke's eyes at the moment.
Both-Even after all these years,
We just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time

Both-Ooooo,.. yeah, for the first time
Ooooo,.. oh, for the first time,
Yeah for the first time,
(Just now got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time)
The first time we met, was the beginning of something I couldn't imagine.
Both-Oh these times are hard,
Yeah, they're making us crazy
We were crazy in all honesty, I couldn't help but feel like my life was over without Clarke.
Don't give up on me baby
Please don't give up on me Clarke.
We finished singing and the crowd cheered. I glanced at Clarke, a broken smile was on her face. She turned to me and our eyes met for a split second. The class then sang three song and then it was time for duos. Clarke and Octavia sang, Never Again by Kelly Clarkson. This time while she sang, Clarke did look at me, but it wasn't exactly comforting. Camilo and I were next. We got on stage. I purposely took my black guitar which Clarke had given me. We began to sing, What's left of me.
Me-Watch my life,
Pass me by,
Camilo-In the rear view mirror
Pictures frozen in time
Are becoming clearer
Me-I don't wanna waste another day
Stuck in the shadow of my mistakes
I didn't want to spend another second, living the consequences of my mistakes, but at least for now I had to.
Both-Yeah...
Camilo-Cause I want you,
And I feel you,
Camilo clearly looked at Clarke, and I saw her staring at him. My fist clenched as I tried to keep my cool.
Camilo-Crawling underneath my skin
My gaze burned onto Clarke, as I hoped she would turn and look at me.
Me- Like a hunger,
She turned to me.
Me- Like a burning,
My gaze burned into hers.
Camilo- To find a place I've never been
She didn't look at Camilo and kept her eyes on me.
Me-Now I'm broken,
I was no longer me. I wasn't me without Clarke. If that meant I was broken, then I was broken.
Me-And I'm faded,
I'm half the man I thought I would be:
I never thought that I could feel this much pain for a girl, but Clarke wasn't just a girl. She was my thoughts, my heart, my life, my everything.
Both-But you can have what's left of me
We sang in unison, both looking at Clarke.
Me-I've been dying inside,
I was dying without Clarke.
Camilo-Little by little,
No where to go,
But going out of my mind
In endless circles,
Me-Running from my self until,
You gave me a reason for standing still
Before I met Clarke I couldn't stand myself. Sure I was cocky, proud, and self assured, when she came I can't say I completely changed because then that wouldn't be me. But, I had a reason to face my mistakes. She was my solution to my mistakes, and the light that took me out of darkness.
Camilo P.O.V
I was on stage singing a duo with Bellamy.
Me- It's falling faster,
Barely breathing,
Give me something,
To believe in
I needed Clarke to give me a sign.
Tell me: It's not all in my head
I believed that she felt something for me, I couldn't forget our almost kiss, and I needed her to say I wasn't imagining it.
Bellamy-Take what's left
Of this man
Make me whole
Once again
I quick glanced at Bellamy, he was looking at Clarke. A burst of anger rose up in me as I saw Clarke look at him.
Bellamy- I've been dying inside you see
I'm going out of my mind
Out of my mind
How could Bellamy still have the courage of looking at her like that, knowing why he did?
Me-I'm just running in circles all the time
Will you take what's left
Bellamy-Will you take what's left
We were both staring at Clarke. It wasn't just that we were staring at her, we were asking her to choose,
Me-Will you take what's left of me?
I wanted her to choose me.
Bellamy-Just running in circles in my mind
Will you take what's left
Bellamy wanted to keep Clarke for himself, even after what he did, but that wasn't fair to anyone.
Me-Will you take what's left
Please Clarke choose me.
Both-Will you take what's left of me?
We finished and the crowd cheered. Bellamy an I glared at each other, before I walked of stage. It was time for Bellamy and Clarke do there duo, and I regretted not auditioning with Clarke myself.
Clarke P.O.V
I walked on stage for once more to sing with Bellamy. My hands shook, and not because of all the people watching me. This was the first time tonight I would be alone on stage with Bellamy. Almost instantly, the music began to play.
Bellamy-Every time we lie awake
Bellamy's voice was low pitched and beautiful.
Clarke-After every hit we take
He turned to me as he sang.
Bellamy-Every feeling that I get
Both-But I haven't missed you yet
We both sang in perfect unison and looked at each other as we continued to sing.
Clarke-Every roommate kept awake
We were on opposite sides of the stage, slowly taking steps towards each other
Bellamy-By every sigh and scream we make
Bellamy kept his eyes on me.
Clarke-All the feelings that I get
I put my hand to my chest closing my eyes and turning my head to the side a little.
Both-But I still don't miss you yet
I opened my eyes. I missed Bellamy, I missed him so much.
Bellamy-Only when I stop to think about it
As I sang the next part, I looked at Bellamy, stomping one of my feet, bending at my waist slightly,and scrunching my features for effect.
Clarke-I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
Bellamy-I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
Bellamy clutched the microphone tightly and his portrayal showed as if he was having an internal battle, while having an external battle with me.
Clarke-Every time we lie awake
Bellamy-After every hit we take
Clarke-Every feeling that I get
Both-But I haven't missed you yet
For these past weeks my reason for laying awake at night was missing Bellamy.
Bellamy-Only when I stop to think about it
We stepped closer, so we were only die feet away from each other.
Clarke-I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
Both of us sang the chorus with a fury filled passion.
Bellamy-I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
Why did Bellamy claim to love me? Does he still love me? If he does, why? He broke up with me, but I saw him staring at me while he was singing.
Clarke-Only when I stop to think about you,
I know
What did I know? I knew that Bellamy broke up with me and that Bellamy glares at Camilo whenever I am around him.
Bellamy-Only when you stop to think about me,
do you know?
We were know inches away from each other. I had to tilt my microphone up in order to not hit Bellamy in the face.
Clarke-I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
Why did I love him? I practically hated him when we met. As Bellamy sang, he was basically screaming in my face, because we were so close.
Bellamy-You hate everything about me
Why do you love me?
It was as if Bellamy himself was asking me, and not just a song lyric.
Clarke-I hate
I hated that he cheated on me.
Bellamy-You hate
I hated that he lied to me, that he broke up with me.
Clarke-I hate
But, I didn't hate him.
Bellamy-You love me
I loved him, I loved Bellamy.
Both-I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
The music faded out, and we stood staring at each other out if breath, neither one of us
wanting to relinquish the hold we had in the other. Though, we were interrupted by a loud cheering. Together we turned towards the crowd. I gaped shockingly as I realized the were ALL standing, everyone was on their feet clapping for us. Even the representatives. I glanced at Bellamy, but he wasn't looking at the crowd he was looking at me. As the crowd died down we walked of stage. The curtains closed. When they opened again, the whole choir sang the last five songs. We then began with the solos. When I was called up to the stage, I sang Cinco Minutos by Rebelde. Originally the song had been in Spanish, but I translated to make it work. The lyrics which most stood out to me were,
"Que fúe lo que echo mal?" Which means,"What was it that I did wrong?" The other lyrics that stood out to me were,"Solo di me no es cierto," meaning,"only tell me it's not true." When I finished, Octavia went on stage and sang Numb by Linkin Park. She was really good. Finally, after all the others performed, it was Bellamy's turn to sing. The music began to play and he began to sing Six Degrees of Separation by The Script.
Once more, he looked only at me when he sang.
Bellamy-You've read the books
You've watched the shows
His voice was beautifully intoxicating, it was painful,
What's the best way no one knows, ye
Meditate, get hypnotized
I was hypnotized by his eyes.
Anything to take it from your mind
I wish something would take Bellamy from my mind.
But it won't go, ohhhh ohhh
But, nothing did.
You're doing all these things out of desperation
Hearing him now was bringing tears to my eyes.
Ohhh ohhh
You're going through six degrees of separation
I thought I had the courage to face be around Bellamy, at least for tonight but I didn't. I needed to get out of here, so I began to push through the crowd as Bellamy continued to sing. As he reached the chorus, I reached the door, pushing it open. I could still here Bellamy singing from inside the theatre.
First, you think the worst is a broken heart
It did feel like that was going to be the worst part, but it wasn't.
What's gonna kill you is the second part
The second part was the most painful.
And the third is when your world splits down the middle
And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself
Fifth, you see them out with someone else
Check, check, and check.
And the sixth is when you admit you may have fucked up a little
Maybe I should of fought for Bellamy and asked why he was breaking up with me. I should have made him tell what was going on, because I didn't fully believe him.
Believing all that shit's gonna heal your soul
Well it's not, no
Right now I felt as of nothing was going to heal my soul.
"Clarke?" I turned around to see Camilo. He was wearing a gray suit and a white dress shirt, it fit him well. He neared me,"Are you okay?" No I wasn't, I was still not okay.
Bellamy-You'd take them back, no hesitation
That's when you know you've reached the sixth degree of separation
I guess I reached the sixth degree of separation, because I would take Bellamy back no matter how much he had hurt me.
Camilo sat down on the steps in front of the theatre, I did too.
"You really love him," he dead panned.
"Camilo," I began but he cut me off.
Camilo stared at the floor."If he right now asked you to run away with him, would you do it?"
I didn't have to think about it, I knew my answer."Yes."
Camilo glanced up at me."Even after what he did?"
Bellamy-No, no, there ain't no help
I nodded,"Yes."
You're goin' through six degrees of separation
Camilo sighed, then chuckled."I guess I really have no chance.'
No, no, there ain't no help
My eyebrows drew together," What?"
Camilo looked into my eyes."I like you Clarke." My lips parted in surprise. I suspected that there was something going on with him, especially after our almost kiss, but I didn't think he actually liked me.
"But you are in love with Bellamy, and that's not going to change."
It wasn't or at least not for a long time, if I truly loved him(which I did) then it would never change."Camilo,"
He shook his head." Don't say anything, I get it. But, if you ever feel anything, anything at all for me, give me a chance."
I smiled softly,"Okay."
No, no, there ain't no help
"Hello Princess," I heard someone snarl. Camilo and I both turned and stood, now facing Anaya.
It's every man for himself
Before we could register what happened, my world went black. As it did, I thought if Bellamy.
You're goin' through six degrees of separation
Bellamy P.O.V
I finished singing, the crowd cheered loudly as I got off the stage. Clarke had left the theatre the beginning of the song and I couldn't see her. I found O and asked her if she had seen Clarke. She told me that she only saw her exit the theatre with Camilo trailing behind her. Rage suddenly built up inside in me, but I kept it in. I went outside to look for her, but she wasn't there. Maybe she went home, I thought to myself. With that thought in mind, O and I walked to my Camero. It was only when I saw Camilo's Ford Flex still parked that I knew Clarke didn't go home. I stopped the Camero immediately.
"Why'd you stop Bell?" O questioned, sitting next to me in the passenger's seat.
"Clarke didn't go home, the Ford Flex is still here," I told her. O looked and saw the Ford Flex. She scrunched her eyebrows together in perplexity."Can you call her?" O nodded and dialed Clarke's number, she went to voicemail. She texted Clarke as well, but received no response. "Why doesn't she answer?"
O shrugged,"I don't know Bell. Let's park the car and go around the school to see if we can find her." I parked the car and we began to search for Clarke around the school. We didn't find her, but I saw something caught my eye on the steps of the theatre.
"O, get over here!" I went towards the stairs, and picked up the object. It was what I suspected it to be.
O stood next to me."Is that?"
I nodded,"Yeah. It's Clarke's watch."
"It couldn't have just fallen off," Octavia stated.
I shook my head."No it couldn't have." I agreed." Clarke always had her watch securely on her wrist. She wouldn't give it up without a fight."
O searches for an answer."Do you think someone could have taken her?"
I didn't want to say it, but I knew t was the truth."Yes."
O's face showed worry."The Grounders?"
I swallowed a lump, which was building up in my throat. "Yes."
"We need to tell someone," she said.
I nodded in agreement taking out my phone. I dialed Miller's number. It rang for seconds, which seemed like hours before he answered.
"Miller, get you're dad. Clarke was taken by the Grounders."
"Okay,"Miller responded without asking any questions. Miller's dad was soon on the phone.
"Where are you?" He asked.
"Arke High School," I told him, my worry for Clarke building by the millisecond. What was Anaya going to so with her?
"Stay there, I'll come pick you up."
Anxiously I asked,"What about Clarke?"
"Don't worry, we'll find her. Just stay put until I get there." With that he hung up. All I thought about was Clarke. How long had it been since she was taken? Was she okay? Where were they keeping her? Oh where are you Clarke?
Clarke P.O.V
My eyes fluttered open. The first thing I registers was that I was tied up in a chair, with another chair facing the back of mine.
"Camilo?" I asked. I heard a groan. Camilo was in the chair behind me also tied up.
"Clarke?"
"Yeah in here," I told him.
"Where is here?" Camilo wondered just as Anaya walked.
"Here is where you're going to be until I choose to let one of you go." I glared at her. "And don't even try and escape. If you do, I'll kill to very important people in your lives."
"Who are are you talking about?" There was fear in Camilo's voice.
" A certain woman named Abigail," I froze as she named my mother."And, a certain little girl named Charlotte."
Camilo's reaction was instant. He fought against his binds."Don't you dare touch her!" His voice spewed out venom.
Anaya laughed."Oh how cute, you're worried about you're baby sister. Well I need to go do some important things. Byeeee." She left the room and two Grounders can in. They each held a cloth. They were going to drug us to sleep. I as well as Camilo fought against the Grounders as best as we could, but it was of no use. The cloths were pressed against our airways and we soon blacked out. Bellamy, please come.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

93.8K 2.8K 42
Modern day Bellarke AU. Two years after her parents divorce, Clarke, her mom and older brother move to a new town. At first Clarke doesn't like her...
12.3K 670 11
Short FanFic (my first attempt!) of Bellamy Blake and Clarke Griffin. She's leaving the boy she loved behind, because he loves someone else. She's go...
145K 2.9K 40
"It's you - he said still hugging her - I always knew that - he puts his hands on her face, looks right into her deep blue eyes full of tears, and sm...
241K 3.6K 32
Bellarke ~~ When Clarke Griffins parents pass away, she's forced to move in with her aunt. New school her senior year. She makes friends with an ama...