SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

By Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. More

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

CHAPTER 33

580 22 8
By Tokkimallows

NAMKYU'S POV

The moment I open my eyes I saw Hyungwon on the balcony with a cigarette on his hand and he seems like he was talking with someone through the phone. I was about to get up but I noticed that I'm only wearing a shirt.

"Oh you're up?" Hyungwon eyes landed on me. He threw his cigarette on the ashtray then ended his phone call before walking towards me.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me sitting down at the edge of the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"6PM" Hyungwon respond.

"What?!?!"

"Why? You're out for a whole day?" He said.

"We are supposed to get back on the training camp yesterday evening"

"Did you forget what happened last night? You are so tired that I didn't even bother you"

"Why didn't you wake me up? They must be looking for us" I said searching for my phone.

"I already talked to them through the phone but they told us to get back there tonight" Hyungwon said as he stood up from the bed then went to the nightstand grabbing my phone. "I charged it, Seungwoo keeps on calling you, you should give him a call" He added.

I didn't respond to him and just took my phone from his hand.

"Yeah I wiped you clean last night, you can take a shower before we get going if you want to" Hyungwon said before making his way back to the balcony. After that he didn't talk to me.

-------------------

We just arrived at the parking lot, then suddenly his phone rang. He gesture to me to get in first as he pushed a button on the car remote unlocking the car before talking the call. I just gave him a nod before getting in the passenger seat. I look back at him and looks like he was arguing with someone on the phone. So I pulled put my phone from my pocket and decided to give Seungwoo a call. After a few rings he finally picked up.

"Namkyu?" He said from the other line. "Sorry I didn't mean to leave you like that yesterday, I just--"

"No, Seungwoo stop. I didn't call you because of that, no, actually I called because of what happened yesterday. I'm sorry I made a mistake I shouldn't have done that with you. It's a mistake let's just forget about that" I told him biting my lower lip nervous of what he'll respond to me.

"Alright, I finally get it. I know you choose Hyungwon over me and I'm sorry for having my way with you yesterday. I think I went rough, are you okay? You're not hurt right?" He said.

"No, it's not like I choose hi--- ahh, yeah after all this is my fault I shouldn't have done that with Hyungwon in the first place knowing that I have a boyfriend, I'm so sorry Seungwoo"

"Namkyu, I know it's just a mistake of what happened between you and Hyungwon, but I still love you I understand what you're feeling right now, come back to me I'll still accept you. I-I know t-that I don't give you enough time and I know you're just looking for something missing that I haven't been able to show y--"

"Seungwoo, let's just stop this now. I'm sorry"

"Wait Namkyu, you just said that you didn't choos---" With that I just ended the call.

"Argh! I really messed up I shouldn't have slept with the both of them at the same time what am I thinking" I talked to myself palming my face ashamed of what I've been doing yesterday. Then I was startled with a knock on the window, it was Hyungwon.

"You finished talking?" He mouthed gesturing a phone with his hand. I just give him a nod and with that he went to the driver's seat. "You okay?" he asked.

"Ah me? w-why wouldn't I b-be?" I asked avoiding to look at him.

"That was about last night, I forgot to ask you earlier. Ah yeah, don't mind that question if you don't want to talk about it" He said before starting the engine.

"Uhmm..... About that. I'm so sorry. It felt so wron--- no it doesn't, it's wrong. What I've done is wrong. I'm sorry for getting you involved between me and Seungwoo" I said bowing as I apologize to him. Then I heard him laughed.

"You know what you have done is wrong. But let me ask you, when Seungwoo suggested that do you think it's wrong?" Hyungwon asked me and I nodded still not looking at him.

"You know that it's wrong yet you proceed and do that" Hyungwon said it sounds like he's giving me lessons. I haven't lifted my head yet and just nod as a response. "Namkyu, you're a bit rude. Look at me when we're talking" He added and with that I slowly lifted my head and look into his eyes.

"I also know that it's wrong, but I joined right?" He said and still I just nod as an answer. "So what WE have done is wrong. So you don't need to apologize, cause we both know that it's wrong yet we've done that. It's our own fault so you don't need to apologize to me" Hyungwon added.

"You know we've been doing things like that, let's not get awkward to each other. okay?" He said giving me a smile before buckling his seatbelt and started to drive. Recalling those times, we've been sleeping with each other these past few days yet this is the first time felt so embarrassed sleeping with him.

"What do you want to eat? Let's eat before we get back to the training camp, you must be tired from what you did last night" Hyungwon said then I suddenly remembered how I acted with him last night. I'm so embarrassed, I can feel my face heating up.

"Namkyu? You okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm still full" I said.

"Liar. You've been asleep for a day then you'll tell me that you're still full?" Hyungwon said as he turn the steering wheel with only his one hand. Damn that was so attractive.

"Namkyu? You still there?" Hyungwon called me making me snapped back to reality. "Come on, what do you want to eat?" He added.

"I'm craving for spicy food"

"Okay then, let's eat" Hyungwon smiled as he started to drive. Then my phone rang and saw the caller ID 'Minhyuk'

"Someone's calling you, answer it" Hyungwon said. As soon as I answer the call.

"Namkyu, can you tell Hyungwon to get back here. He won't listen to any of us and he's ignoring our messages" Minhyuk said from the other line.

"I'll put you on speaker so you can talk with him" I said and do as I said, I put him on speaker.

"Where the fuck are you two?! You should be here the other day but where the fuck are you?!!!" Minhyuk said.

"Didn't I told you earlier that we're going back today" Hyungwon said.

"Get back here as soon as possible, you know Mr. Jung is having a hard time because your father keeps on asking if you already went back here" Minhyuk said from the other line.

"That guy, he thinks I'll run away after talking that matter with me" Hyungwon sighed. "Just stop calling we'll be there before this day end---"

"Chae Hyungwon, get your ass back here right now" We heard Mr. Jung's voice

"We'll be home before t--"

"No, get back here. RIGHT NOW" Mr. Jung said raising his voice a little.

"Give me 2 hours" Hyungwon said picking up the pace.

"Don't fuck with me, it only takes you 30 mins to get here" Mr. Jung said.

"Okay I get it" Hyungwon was able to answer before they ended the call from the other line.

"Guess we can't eat before we go back to the camp" Hyungwon said turning the car to the other direction.

"How are we going to explain the delay of our return?" I asked him.

"We'll just say something came up" Hyungwon said laughing.

Once we came back, all of them are sitting on the living room with a serious face. Looks like we're going to get scolded.

Hi guys it's been a while! So my mind was so messed up cause I wanted to do this Minhyuk fanfic as soon but still I want to finish this one. I have a lot of scenarios for this story but these past months I can't come up with words hahaha. Thanks for waiting and I'm sorry.
-TM;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 10.9K 58
in which a psychiatrist falls for a patient. ©thebiasgotmedeceased extra warnings: if you're sensitive to certain topics such as death, depression, p...
246 41 43
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20
129K 3.5K 62
"You say that you don't love me but you act like you do!" *sigh* "Do I have a chance or not Baek Hana?"
693 41 20
It was either all in or all out. No one could survive alone.