Our Girl

dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs द्वारा

A South Asian bisexual mc???? Unbelievable!!!! This book is a little long like "when are they going to smash... अधिक

INTRODUCTION
Character Profiles
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49.
50.
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60.
61
62.
63.
64
65
66
67
68
69.
70.
A/N
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
A/N
Bonus I
Bonus II
Bonus III
Bonus IV
Bonus V
Bonus VI
Bonus VII
Bonus VIII
Bonus IX
Bonus X
Bonus XI
Bonus XII
Bonus XIII
Bonus XIV
Bonus XV
Bonus XVI
Bonus XVII
Bonus XVIII
Bonus XIX
Bonus XXI
Bonus XXII
Bonus XXIII

27

107 7 0
dilfsdilfsdilfsdilfs द्वारा

Jasmine

"Surely I didn't" I tried to 'defend' myself.

"Oh yeah you did. I can tell the other two to come over" He leaned back on the chair because which being supported up by my desk.

"No it's okay. I don't want to waste their time and I have a lecture in two hours"

"They're already on their way" he put his phone in his pocket.

"I- okay then. I'm sorry"

"For what, mi amor?" He pulled the chair he was sitting on closer to me so our legs were practically touching.

I think this means we're basically married now.

"I didn't mean to say whatever- what exactly did I say"

"Well, you said- one second" he was cut off by his phone ringing.

"They're outside."

That's just great isn't it.

"We need a place to hang out. I feel like my room isn't the best place. And plus I don't- nevermind. All I'm saying is that we should hang out somewhere else" I mentioned as they took my bed, again.

"That's a good idea." Alex agreed, making me smile.

"Let's address the elephant in the room. You can sit down." Michael said bluntly.

I threw my hands up a bit "where? You guys took my space."

"Here" Leo pats his thigh, making me laugh.

"Oh you're serious?" I stopped laughing when he raised his eyebrows and nodded.

Like last time, before I could protest, he grabbed my waist, like I was nothing, and placed me on his lap.

Oh.

The boys acted like it's nothing they've never seen before but I was pretty sure my face was flushed red.

He had his large arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was wearing a pink hoodie with some black sweatpants and his hair out.

Michael was wearing a black t shirt and black shorts with his hair in its natural afro.

Alex was also wearing black t shirt and a pair of black jeans with his hair tied up in a bun.

"Can I just just say that I love how you two are matching" I pointed out, making them look at each other, up and down, rolling their eyes.
"I'm sorry. Okay um so about- so what happened yesterday was- You guys talk" I gave up.

"Okay so what you said last night was that you have feelings for us and-"

Oh dear God.

"How about- I'm sorry for interrupting- but how about we forget everything I said after we left the restaurant and just continue living our lives like bffs." I leaned back against Leo's chest.

I want to fall asleep here omg.

"No. It's better to get it out of the way"

I groaned, covering my face with my hands "Go on" I said, muffled.

"Okay so what you said last night was that you have feelings for us and that we 'give you butterflies'" he quoted making me groan again.

"You also asked 'how cool would it be if we were in a relationship'"

I turned around slightly and groaned, hiding my face Leo's arm. I'm going to cry.

"I'm sorry" I said in a muffled voice.

"No no. Don't be sorry, sweetheart. We just wanted to talk about it, you know, get it out of the way"

Leo pulled my hands away from my face, making me look at them. I should start crying to get out of this.

"Okay, let's just get this out here. Us three-" Alex gestured to him and the others. "-we kind of- we all have one girlfriend"

Oh. That's my heart broken.

"Oh"

"No- Mike, you explain it"

"What this idiot is trying to say is that instead of us all having one girlfriend each, we have one girlfriend between us, if that makes sense"

No it doesn't

I nodded my head "yup. It does"

"It doesn't, does it?" Leo asked

I shook my head "I'm sorry"

"It's okay. Look so say- let's say you are my girlfriend-"

Please.

"-you would date me, Alex, and Leo. You would be our girlfriend." Michael explained.

That's literally all I want.

"Like a polyamorous relationship?"

"Umm sure. Except we're not dating each other, we're only dating you"

"That's a bit lame" I joked, making him smile.
"So what has this got to do with me absolutely embarrassing myself last night"

"Well, we wanted to ask if you'd be willing to go on a date with us" Alex sat a bit forward.

"Individually or-"

"It's completely up to you"

Oh God

"Can I think about it because I have class soon and-"

"Yes! Yes of course. We don't mean to rush you at all. And if you feel like you don't want to, we can continue being 'bffs'" Alex said, making me smile as all three of them stood up, Leo putting his hands on my shoulders.

If this room wasn't already small enough, it is now.

"We'll see you soon, okay?" Michael bent down, giving me a small kiss on the head, Alex and Leo doing the same. .

Here come the butterflies.

I hummed and nodded, unable to say anything due to the fact I was trying to process what happened. 

"Perfect" They left the room, saying goodbye.

I took a deep breath and fixed my clothes before heading to Priya's room to tell her everything.

. . .

Simran and Priya were just looking at me, flabbergasted.

"Say something guys"

"What can we say? You are going on a date with the three-"

"No I'm not. I haven't decided yet"

"You're going to decline??" Priya asked.

"No but I mean, how would it work. What if I give one of them too much attention and the others none?"

"I think if you really want to be with them, then you wouldn't have to worry."

"What we're trying to say is to go on the dates with them and see how it feels and if you like it, then agree, if you don't, just stay friends. We'll be here either way" Priya comforted.

"Exactly."

"Thanks or whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully

. . . .

"I knew it. You did cheat on me with them" Theodore whispered as he sat down next to me.

Oh great.

"What?"

"Why are those guys always coming to your building?"

"Why do you care, Theodore?"

"Answer my question"

"It's not of your business. They're my friends."

"You have an awful lot of male friends"

"Go away"

"I'm going to find out what's going on and then they'll be sorry for taking you away from me" he threatened.

"Take me away? You chea-"

"Miss Singh, please stop talking or you'll have to stay behind" Mr Jackson called me out.

I looked at Theodore with an annoyed look.

God, I hate him so much.

»»»»»»

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

87.9K 3.5K 22
woahh papi , you have a peircing on your boobs ...he giggle showing his bunny smile... S-Shut up they are not boobs -KTH can I suck on them Papi ple...
227K 9.3K 25
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 #𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Highly Mature⚠️⚠️ She never wanted to marry him & He never wanted her to be his wife B...
4.1K 317 16
guys this is my very very first book,kindly ignore my grammatical mistakes as english is not my first language.IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS STORY GET LOST...
3.3K 74 11
Hello!! This is my first story, so ill do my best. ❗️Also i will only write some fluff. I WILL NOT write SMUT, remember they are MINORS. ❗️...