𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 |...

By kennymire

"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." Growing up with somebody must be hard, but growing up with nobody is even... More

ZERO | 零
ONE | 一
TWO | 二
THREE | 三
FOUR | 四
FIVE | 五
SIX | 六
SEVEN | 七
EIGHT | 八
NINE | 九
TEN | 十
ELEVEN | 十 一
TWELVE | 十 二
THIRTEEN | 十 三 の
FOURTEEN | 十 四
FIFTEEN | 十 五
SIXTEEN | 十 六
SEVENTEEN | 十 匕
EIGHTEEN | 十 は つ
NINETEEN | 十 九
TWENTY | 二 十
TWENTY ONE | 二 十 一
TWENTY TWO | 二 十 二
TWENTY THREE | 二 十 三
TWENTY FOUR | 二 十 四
TWENTY FIVE | 二 十 五
TWENTY SIX | 二 十 六
TWENTY SEVEN | 二 十 七
TWENTY EIGHT | 二 十 八
TWENTY NINE | 二 十 九
THIRTY | 三 十
THIRTY TWO | 三十二
THIRTY THREE | 三十三
THIRTY FOUR | 三十四
THIRTY FIVE | 三十五

THIRTY ONE | 三 十 一

1K 30 2
By kennymire

MEANT TO BE.

"Found you.."

Those words made her shiver all over, not just cause of his hot breath that pressed against her nape, but as if she felt the way he spelled it out. Goosebumps appeared on her skin and she stood there motionlessly.

"H-how."

Woman stuttered as tools she held only a second ago fell on the ground, her hands were stone cold from the shock she endured.

"I don't know.. followed my heart maybe?"

Satoru joked around, his hands still resting on her shoulders. Once again, she didn't have words to express herself. It happened all so fast.

"Gojo, I told you already,"

-"Don't even think about saying such stuff."

He replied and looked up, realizing that she might feel uncomfortable when he holds her like that out of nowhere.

Satoru backed away a bit and took a good look at her expression, she was suffocating, he saw that more than clearly.. but if it's about fear that he might die or something might happen to him than he can reassure her.

"I spoke with Taya, I know about everything.. so please, let's go home."

He smiled and reached out for her, only to get an upset glance that could make him kill.

"My home is here and you should return from where you came from."

She replied, picking up fallen tools and returning back to the statue, giving Satoru cold shoulder. But after all this time, after all of his efforts, he won't back down even if she was trying to get rid of him.

"I understand that you want to protect me, that you want to protect us.. I know it's hard, but please, I swore on myself that I won't let anyone hurt you no matter what. I won't, don't leave me like this again."

When the last word echoed in the half empty room, Ryuna simply scoffed and her head slightly turned to the side, glaring into his blue eyes.

"Why are you being so persistent for God's sake.. we haven't seen each other for 8 years.. 8..!"

She said, she couldn't believe that he still didn't move on. She didn't either, but she was conscious only for several months unlike him. She had it harder.. so why was he the one who kept on pushing so much.

"I don't know! Okay..?!"

He took a deep breath and leaned against the wall, he was always calm, he knew how to keep his calm.. but it was impossible. It was impossible to do so in front of her.. and Suguru.

"I.. Ryuna.. I don't know how you view me and I thought you knew me well. Well enough to know I care."

He said, his tone becoming softer and calmer, his eyes holding weight that he held in for so long. She understood it at some point, she knew he cared. However she wished he didn't.

She kept silent.

" Something has been pushing me into convincing you, something.."

He spoke up once more and explained, hoping she'd understand and she did..

"Than get rid of that feeling and leave."

Satorus eyes widened and his heart strangely ached again, yet he didn't show that at all as his eyebrows pressed against each other in frustration.

"What feeling."

-"The feeling you just described."

"Is it really a feeling?"

Ryuna didn't understand what's his deal as she turned around to face him. His face was pale as a white wall and his happy expression was gone.

"What do you want?"

She asked with desperation and frustration slighty filling her up, but she couldn't afford to show it as he continued to look at her lovingly.

"I already told you what I wish to have.."

He whispered and took one step closer to her.

"And I told you no, what's so hard to understand?"

-"Because you're lying."

After those words were spoken, she didn't need to think twice as her mouth slightly opened in shock.

"I'm not-!"

Satoru took one step after another, coming closer and closer to the woman while repeating the same thing over and over again.

"You are."

He said,

"You are."

He repeated.

And Ryuna could try all she wanted to deny it, in the end he was right. After he got close enough to her, his breath touched the tip of her nose and she tripped and fell right on her butt in front of the reddish statue.

"I'm doing this because I'm trying to protect you, understand it and leave goddammit!"

Woman raised her voice and glared at the man before her in black suit.
Satoru didn't know what to do anymore so he kept quiet and stern, gazing down at the one he wanted to embrace till her soul leaves her body.

He wanted to be grateful to see her again, but when she resists and pretends to hate him so much.. what else is there to do?

"I understan-"

-"You understand shit! You don't know anything, you're just a selfish jerk as you have always been."

Ryuna stood up and prepared to leave once again with her technique, yet he grabbed her by wrist gently and looked down at the ground with a smile.

"That's right, I may not understand. But believe me, you don't understand either."

His tone eventually became harsher, his grip tightening as he frowned and fought hard to express his emotions because he's not used to express them let alone understand them so well. Yet now he did and he wanted her to know.

He needed to be honest.

"Do you have the slightest idea how I felt..? Do you know what kind of things I saw before my eyes while you recklessly gave away your cursed energy!"

He raised his voice and she could finally see the crack that was left from the incident inside him. A scar that may healed but still was visible.

"Do you know what must have ran through my head when I discovered you're alive?! I held your fucking dead body in my arms, I took care of it, I watched you die and who do you think I blamed..?!"

He said looking up from the floor, his sky blue eyes locking with hers as his breath hitched. He was walking on the edge with his emotions.

She could see it clearly.. just how much it hurt.

"I didn't give up on visiting your grave, not even once.. Do you know how that feels? Talking into the wind.."

His voice softened, the grip on her wrist tightening ever so slightly. Even though he looked as if the scar is going to open again, after a small pause it only seemed he was trying to make her understand.

But the sadness that once ate him from inside was long gone. He controlled himself way too well.

"I don't.."

She whispered as feeling of shame started to overwhelm her. Satoru may be selfish, but he is right, she doesn't know anything either.

"Don't feel bad about it. It's not your fault to begin with. But I don't want to lose you all over again thanks to some damn fucker, this time I will keep my promise.."

The grip on her wrist loosened up completely, letting her hand fall back next to her side.

An awful silence started to spread across the room and he let her decide at the end.. if she says she doesn't want to go, if she really isn't in her right mind, he won't push it.

Even though he gave sweat and time to find her, he is not willing to force someone he cherishes into something they don't want to do.

It's the same like with Suguru.

He can only save those who want to be saved.

"Follow me."

Ryuna spoke up out of nowhere and came closer to the doors of this tiny house, yet it wasn't the only one in here.. there were houses everywhere he could glance. The mood was also so unpleasant as he looked around the village.

Yet this time it wasn't fault of those brain dead creatures. It looked as if something terrible happened here, and he was right..

"From the beginning so you can understand.."

Kado clan, this village is a place where worshippers of people with gifted eyes and blood, my ancestors were kept. They lived here, but not because they wanted, but because they were forced to.

Gojo clan, one of main three clans owned Kado clan and ordered their elders what to do. Yet one day, that strange looking man came into our village, walking around the houses as if everything belonged to him with a smile on his face.

I remember that mischievous expression till now, but as youngest sister of three children I had no rights to speak badly about anyone unlike Toka.

When he approached my foolish father, he promised him revenge, freedom and slaughter of Gojo clan. Indeed, you see.. and my father agreed.

In return, he asked for the heir who inherited powers of the Kado clan, since that time there were only three possible inheritors.. he asked for us three.

Not in any kind of perverted way, he only demanded to prepare us to leave with him when he needed to. So my parents foolishly agreed.

And with no option left, I obeyed everything they told me to do, following my oldest sister everywhere she went.

And middle child, I barely remember her.. she was always quiet and hiding. But her fate wasn't any different from commoners.

And one night, when I closed my eyes and tightly grasped thumb of my sister while falling asleep.. everything I could even imagine happened in a flick of a finger.

Worshippers, elders, my parents and even one of three inheritors died, no.. they were massacred.

When that man opened doors on our house, I couldn't see anything else than darkness before me. That's how scared I was.

Yet he only approached us and reached out for Toka who gulped in fear and gave him her hand. Maybe she thought that she will be safe, and so she was as he took her away from me.

They left the house and I couldn't move an inch, from fear and shock I lost consciousness. Blood from commoners was everywhere, even on my face.. thanks to that, I was left with only fear and anxiety.

When I woke up, Toka was back, but this time.. she was different. Her smile wasn't as honest as before and on her forehead.. stitches.

Back than, I didn't have a single clue what might have happened because I was young and stupid, but now I know that the same bastard who killed the entire village was controlling my oldest sister.

He really thought she is the one who will inherit the power, so he strives her from own privileges and took control of her body.

"You must be so shocked Ryu-chan~"

Girl spoke and since Ryuna didn't have a single clue what was happening she once again stupidly followed her oldest sister everywhere she went. Even if they had to go to hell, she would follow.

And so, I was cornered, but also.. Gojo clan knew about Kado clans slaughter and sent two jujutsu sorcerers to secure the area, but when they came.. Toka told me to hide, so I did and looked through the smallest hole in the wall to see what's going to happen.

Girl approached them with a confident expression on her face, thinking that they will take her in, that they will use her powers she will certainly inherit.

Her plan was to get close to you and posses the body of future strongest person so he could finish his plan, he could accomplish whatever he wanted, he could enjoy himself.

But ofcourse, that didn't happen and two of those sorcerers I don't know name nor face of, killed her.

They cut her throat open before me yet I couldn't do anything and now that I know who's been in that body that time, I'm glad I didn't interfere.

After that, they left.. and I was alone.
Till now I do not understand how did that thing, that stupid brain survive nor where did it go and why it didn't posses me.

But it made out alive and currently is finalizating his plan.

And I don't want to risk anything, I don't want for you to suffer..

Because he is and he will go after you.

"As I said, he got rid of people as talented as you before and he knows how to do it again. That's why I will stop him even if I had to die, we cannot risk your life.
You're the only one who can keep the world in balance."

Ryuna finished and stopped right before the biggest building in the village. It was demolished and in its last year of standing.. a church.

"We will stop him together if that is the only reason."

He spoke up, glancing into her eyes so sincerely she could actually call him dumb.

"Didn't you hear what I just said?"

She raised her voice and furrowed her eyebrows in anger, this man didn't change a bit.. he was still useless when it came to listening to people. And he was still as stubborn as ever.

"I did, that's why I will need your help."

He replied, flashing a small smile and putting his blindfold back at last.

"Gojo, listen to me, this is for y-"

-"I've listened enough, can we go home now? I bet everybody missed you."

Satoru pulled out his provocative tone and corner of his lip turned upwards into a smile that could make her always mad.

"Listen here you little shit."

Ryuna took a few steps towards him, pointing her finger at him and pinching his neck which made him yelp in slight pain.

"Aiish, not the neck-!"

He touched his soft spot and lowered his posture, she knew exactly what she was doing as they now were looking each other face to face with no height difference.

"Why can't you just go, is it so damn hard? Can't you understand that I'm the one who should have it harder?"

Ryuna asked, glaring at her friend who only smiled from ear to ear.

"I've already told you the reason.. are you sure you aren't the one who should listen hmm~?"

He smirked and her patience went over hills after the last sentence as her fingers grabbed him by ear and pulled him even closer and lower, but this time he didn't even flinch nor make a sound as he continued on smiling and waiting till she rages out.

Oh how he missed doing that..

" You never know when to stop do you?"

But the only thing she received as a reply was laugh, indeed..

He started laughing and pouring his whole heart into it. She on the other hand, got taken by surprise and didn't know what to do as she stared at Satoru losing his brains over such thing.

"You really didn't change a bit.. missed it."

He muttered and removed her hand from his ear, ruffling his hand through her long black strings.

"Here you go.."

That's when Ryunas memories of moments spent together came back like a slap on cheek. Her eyes started to water slowly as she stared into blank space. Who would've thought..

"Uhm?"

Satoru hummed and closed the distance between them.

She was quiet for awhile until her hands quickly covered her face as she wiped those tears away.

"Y-you jerk.."

Ryuna whispered and didn't dare to look him in the eyes anymore, but ofcourse, he didn't want her to hide that upset expression.. rather than upset, it was a feeling that was more reassuring than painful.

She felt oddly at home.

"There there, look at me would you."

He spoke up, gently wrapping his fingers around her wrists and pulling her hands away from her face.

Gojo didn't have to bend down to her because she was quiet tall and he actually appreciated it as his blindfold once more fell from his nose, exposing his calm yet concerned expression.

He was worried that maybe it won't be comfortable for her to be in this position, yet thankfully she looked as if she didn't mind.

"I will go with you.."

Suddenly, her voice was as quiet as it could be yet he heard it clearly and his whole body froze on one place, even his expression stayed the same. He was so stunned by those words that he couldn't move.

She changed her mind so suddenly.. which she usually didn't.

"What.. did you say?"

-"I'll go with you."

She repeated, giving him a truthful stare that could melt him right away.

"But promise me that you'll let me stay at your house for a few days, I don't want to go to school immediately."

She avoided his confused gaze and without hesitation he nodded happily. In return, his hands freed her wrists from his grip and he hugged her tightly, making her slightly yelp in surprise.

"Oh god-!"

She exclaimed, supporting herself with arms around his neck as he hopped around in happiness with Ryuna in his grasp.

"S'toru, let me down!"

In fear that he might slip and they will fall down she stuttered as her fingers held a few strings of his hair.

When he finally made himself realize that this is not just a dream, he pulled away a little from their hug, yet still held her above the ground.

Both of them exchanged a few gazes as their eyes locked together. It was a moment they didn't experience in a long time, a moment that made them question just what they truly meant for each other.

Gojo let her down soon and chuckled awkwardly, scratching his neck.

"You really didn't change."

Woman whispered again, letting her arms fall from his shoulders within second as she flicked her fingers, a backpack flew towards her.

"I'm packed, since I planned to stay in this village for awhile, but I only came.."

Ryuna smirked and shooed that awkward moment away immediately, changing the subject and drawing a small pleased smile on his lips.

"My my, it's almost as if you waited for me to come and save you from this stinky place~"

He joked around as she simply rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Ready to go?"

He asked, offering her his hand. She knew what will happen next..

and she won't really care until it truly begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 115 36
"after what you did to me..do you think i'll ever want to be close t you?no never i'm just here because of the higher ups..nothing less nothing more"...
38K 3.2K 55
❝𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚?❞ Contrary to popular belief, forgive...
222K 6.7K 34
you were just an ordinary girl...until your weren't even human. a world where you are just a school girl but you found out you weren't human. you are...
12.2K 445 21
You arrive at Tokyo Jujutsu High after transferring from Kyoto. You had lived nearly your whole life there, graduating and later defending the area f...