FOURTEEN | 十 四

NEVER EXPERIENCED MOMENT.

"Yaga sensei! I got a question!"
Satoru raised his hand as Masamichi looked at his student with curiosity and suspicion. There was no way Gojo ever had a normal question at him.

"Go ahead, but if it's something with assholes like last time, don't even bother." Teacher replied as Ryuna held in a small laugh since they still were in class.

"Noo~ I would never ask about that, what are you talking abouut."
Satoru tried to cover up and play cool in front of everyone, but he failed and only received weird stares.

After awhile he cleared his throat and started speaking.

"I mastered everything, but there is one thing I cannot wield yet that's why I'm asking my great teacher, if that's understandable."
Gojo said seriously, looking at his teacher to see his reaction.

"Aside from assholes if you are going to talk about how awesome you are, don't bother to ask either and if you are again asking me about reverse cursed technique, my answer is same as always."
Yaga explained as he slammed his sheets on desk and started to leave the classroom.

"Good work everyone, you are free to go and-!"
He stopped moving for a second, making everyone pay attention very precisely.

"Don't do anything stupid."
His index finger pointed up warning before he finally left four students of second year alone.

Ryuna started to laugh silently as Geto grabbed his backpack and threw it into mouth of one of his cursed spirits.

"Today is the meeting day, hope you didn't forget and Satoru, stop being a kid."
Suguru scoffed and Gojo glared at him with tint of anger.

"Hell I'm like a kid! I just wanna know how to use it and the only one who understands it can explain for shit.. right, Shoko?" Satoru was pissed off and it was really clear to everyone in the room. Yet Shoko just played with her hair, not paying attention to the angry child beside her.

"I already explained it to you several times, it's your fault to be dumb."
She replied as Satoru sighed in defeat, because there wasn't any reason for him to get even more pissed off.

While the white haired male was at the dead end of his patience, Shoko made her escape and once again, she never returned.

"You will learn it when the time comes, just be patient."
Ryuna said as she also got ready to leave and prepare for the afternoon, since they have a big 'party'.

"Yeah, sure, my patience is running low in the moment so I don't know if it's good to tell me to be patient Ryu."
Satoru said as he clicked his tongue and she started to drag him by collar, making him kind of offended because she didn't leave him alone after he said he is angry.