TWENTY FOUR | 二 十 四

BABYSITTING?

BABYSITTING?

Ryuna sat alone on the beach, looking at how happy and carefree everyone looked. Geto talked with Kuroi and they exchanged smiles just as Satoru with Amanai in the water, chasing each other, laughing with each other. Yet this time she didn't feel jealous, she didn't feel anything else then pleasiness of this situation.

"Hey Ryu! Look at that!"
Satoru waved at her from a far and laughed at so called 'sea cucumber' with Riko. Raven haired girl simply facepalmed herself and continued to stare to the sky with empty expression.

"How much more will we stay here..? Maybe another day, judging from Satorus look, he will surely want to stay longer."

Ryuna said for herself and closed her eyes in fatigue, she wasn't much feeling tired, but she was bored so why not to sleep a little.

" Hey.. Hey.. Hey..!"

Suddenly, voice she recognized so well was echoing in her head many times until her eyes started to open and she realized that Satoru was calling out for her.

Not to mention that something disgusting started to drop on her face. It was salty and wet and- oh.. sea water.

"What is.."
When she fully regained her consciousness she spotted white hair from which those drops were falling from. Gojos wet hair ofcourse since he was in the sea for long.

"You must do this, do you?"

Ryuna sighed louldy in annoyance yet boy gazed at her unknowing why was she so grumpy all of a sudden.

"You mad?"
He asked stupidly and Ryuna wiped her face to dry off the water and sat up, pushing Satorus head aside.

"No shit Sherlock. The water got into my eyes Satoru, my eyes..!"

She growled and brushed her eyelids slightly not to damage her sight even more.

"Well, you didn't respond. Either way I got some news for ya."

Gojo didn't bother and continued on with his little talk as a bright innocent smile showed up on his face. By that time, Ryuna knew what he intended to do as she tiredly stared at him, still feeling how her eyes throbbed thanks to sea water mixed with sand.

"We'll be staying there a bit longer and right now, we will leave by the boat here to a small camp and also.. uhh."
He started as he scratched back of his neck and she already knew what was flying in the air.

"What did you do this time?"

She said with straight face and lifted her eyebrows a little, expecting anything to come out from his mouth.