FIVE | 五

CRYMSON CRYSTAL.

       Cake was finished and Ryuna wanted to return to Gojo residence since she knew, they would be in a big problem. But ofcourse, the boy who sat carelessly on the couch, didn't give a damn about his punishment. He was satisfied with taste of the cake that he didn't even bother to think about upcoming events when they return home.

-"We should go."
She said quietly and he tilted his head to the side with a teasing smile on his face.

-"You don't have to keep your voice down Ryu Ryu and besides, we are already in a problem, why are you so stressed?"
He asked and she sighed, pinching her nose in frustration.. does this boy realize it?

-"That's why I am stressed! Because we are in trouble."
She said and he giggled as his body got up from the couch that was so comfortable for Satoru. After that, he peeked a little from his sunglasses and looked at Ryuna.

-"Did you really think that I came unprepared?"
He questioned Ryu and since she didn't have anything to say.. she kept quiet.

-"Well, I did!"
He stated happily as his hands flew into the air and she stiffened, so it was like that for real.
-"You- agh.. let's just go."

Ryu said without any hesitation because she was scared of miss Gojo. Satoru is her son, she won't do anything to him but it isn't the same for her..
-"Right right~"

He climbed up the ladder and waited for the girl to catch up too.

-  -  -

-"You did what?"
Miss Gojo glared at the kids in front of her. Ryuna's head was down low, but that didn't work on the boy.
-"I saw a poor kitty outside and I just had to help it, but since I don't know how to help a kitten that is hurt Ryuna came hopefully~"

He said as he looked over to the girl who tried her best not to sweat. Taya, who was standing next to miss Gojo kept her small laugh for herself as she watched woman's reaction.
-" Ahh.. you can't be serious Satoru. "

His mother sighed and came closer to them, all her life she tried to give him the best caretakers so he will be raised as a perfect child.. but she was extremely fooled. When she came closer to her son, she looked down at him disgustingly as she was ready to slap him. He didn't obey the rules she gave him, he has to be punished. It was that simple.

Satoru looked at his mother without any signs of emotion as he awaited what was going to happen next and since he was obeying every single thing Gojo clan said he will do, he didn't see any reason for his mother to beat him up. When her hand almost landed on his cheek, he stopped her action with his infinity.