THIRTY TWO | 三十二

THE WAY I SAW YOU BEFORE.

Ryuna let fatigue overwhelm her as she fell into the soft sheets of the bed. She would be lying if she said she wasn't tired. In fact.. she felt comfortable enough after a long time to actually sleep.

"Lack of sleep?"

Satoru asked and threw the case with her clothing into the corner of the room, laying on the bed right beside her. With a deep sigh, he also found himself more relaxed than ever as he snuggled his head into the cold pillow underneath him.

"Yeah.. I didn't sleep properly in ages."

Ryuna muttered and glanced at Satoru who nuzzled further into the pillow.

No matter how adorable and happy the sight made her, she felt her stomach twist in a way she could not put into words.

Was she feeling guilty for upsetting him so much?
Or did she feel afraid of what's to come?

Feelings that she once pushed away were coming back and she couldn't decide if she likes it or not.

Her hand hesitantly reached up, her fingertips touching the fabric of his blindfold as she lifted it up. Ryuna wondered if he'll move, but he didn't.

Which made her only more flustered than she already is.

He was staring right at her, his pretty sky like eyes gazing warmly into her golden ones. And that was the moment she couldn't deny the chemistry that clearly worked between them.

With a gulp, she glanced at his hair and pulled his blindfold off, throwing it aside and changing topic to get her mind off the dirty thoughts in her head.

"You got yourself an undercut. Must feel nice, having short hair."

He turned his head slightly to the right, facing Ryuna and lifting one of his eyebrows.

What was going on inside his mind yet stayed unknown to her, which made her insides slightly tangle in unease.

However he seemed to be relaxed and not really bothered by their close proximity.

"Hm? You had short hair when you were a student, you can always just cut it."

At that Ryuna could feel the corners of her lips turn upwards. Hearing him talk and remember how she looked like warmed her up.