TWENTY FIVE | 二 十 五

ONE WILL HAVE TO DIE

Time of merger has come and since Ryuna did her best in guarding Riko during the night, nobody came, nobody even tried to kidnap or kill her.. and the bounty has been lifted eventually.

Everything was going smoothly, there was nothing they had to be afraid of. Thanks to the feeling of safety, they could split and take a quiet walk to the last destination - mount Mushiro.

Ryuna waved Amanai a good bye, showed gratitude to Kuroi who was offering her help and calmed Riko down when she wanted to say her last goodbyes.

This was the last time she saw them, her manners couldn't let her simply leave without wishing those two a farewell.

Her golden pupils glanced at four of her friends and the reason she split up with them so soon is to buy a sweet gift for her classmates since they did a great job. They would appreciate it for sure.

Masamichi Yaga said it was an important mission, it mustn't end without a treat, right?

"There must be some kind of shop! C'mon, where, where.. oh-"

Ryunas eyes spotted just the right place for her to spend last money in her pocket. Girl didn't hesitate and grabbed a few snacks along with cold, mineral soda. That should satisfy their needs. They had a nice trip with a delicious dinner! This must be enough for her classmates.

"Bribing me like that, they got no shame whatsoever.."

Ryuna joked silently and payed for all the stuff she put in the plastic bag. There wasn't much of it, since she didn't have much money left on herself. But it was enough to surprise both of them. Especially Satoru, cause Ryuna was buying those sweets mainly for him.

Girl with raven hair left the shop right away and fastened her pace so she doesn't have them waiting for her. She surely doesn't want to hear Satoru brag about her being slow. He can find even the smallest things on her and talk about them for the rest of the day. It is a pain sometimes to listen to it.

"Ah- what is that smell.. "

Suddenly, Ryuna noticed rather familiar scent which made her nose wrinkle in disgust.

"A cursed spirit.. grade 1 I suppose. But why would it be here?"

She pondered about the matter for awhile until she decided to find and take care of the creature. After all, there's no use keeping it alive.

Without much hesitation, she followed the smell as it got more thicker and thicker. She walked towards the spirit until it noticed her quiet outstanding and powerful approach.