THIRTY | 三 十

NEVER LETTING YOU GO.

    When he saw the dust disappearing at the very end, he left the shop too and decided to do another mistake that might only make her angry. But he is not willing to give up so easily.

Satoru returned back to hotel, planning on how to meet the person he thought was also dead or at the very least injured.

"Taya you old wench. Where could you possibly be."

He sighed and changed his clothes into his formal ones, preparing to pay his family a lovely visit after so many years.

They will surely be so pleased to see him, and maybe they will be surprised to the point when they won't even be able to look him in the eyes.

Eyes.. that no one had in his clan, though these eyes represented Gojo clan, only he himself obtained them. Probably it is time for him to have control over Gojo clan and what they do.

It would be fair, wouldn't it?

Satoru prepared for his yet another trip after the truth he wanted to know so badly. Now, the truth about the hate she created towards him. Why and how could she muster up so much of it to keep herself away from him.

It made him so uneasy and miserable, was it hard to handle him, or did he do anything wrong?

"That old hag must know something, about when and where can I meet Taya."

Gojo spoke up and thought about threatening his own mother, mother that never even gave a shit about him.

With no more hesitation, he teleported back to Tokyo city, trying to remember where lays his own clan. And he didn't have to look long as he saw that huge yard and blue roof.

"Here it is.."

He muttered as his body appeared to be in front of the main gates. That huge grin he had on his face could be recognized from far away, and when maids saw him they all panicked, bursting into Gojo clans residence and informing everybody about his return.

Satoru slowly started moving forward, glancing around and noticing the smallest changes in the environment.

"Satoru-kun, darling!"

Suddenly, that old witch came out of the doors, thinking she can simply walk in front of him and hug him like she never did anything to him nor Ryuna.

"Stop right there. I only came because of one reason."

He said, his smile fading when he saw so many familiar faces. Ofcourse, even his father was there.. but that coward was hiding behind the doors, thinking that he can rule over Gojo clan forever.