THIRTY THREE | 三十三

GETO SUGURU

GETO SUGURU

Days gone by pretty quickly, she barely manages to catch up. Ever since she started living under one roof with Satoru, everything started to get better in one way or another.

Her sleep, her mood, the thoughts that haunted her everyday, her physical condition and even her zest for life increased.

Simply put into words, she was happy she could have a second chance.. that she gave Satoru a chance too. No matter how much her fears ate her up from time to time, she could never imagine going back to the lonely life she was supposed to lead.

2 months passed since that night in the hotel room with him. She was never in close proximity after that with him. She didn't know if that is supposed to make her happy or upset.

She feels conflicted inside.

However she treats him the same and if he ever tried to get closer, for either comfort or satisfaction - she cannot imagine refusing him.

But he keeps his distance, perhaps it's for the best.

Today is the day of his return from his mission, since he is the strongest, he is always busy. He is barely at home and he swears he is getting tired of it.

That's why he wanted to change a bit and trade some of his missions for teaching.

That's what he told her.

When she first heard that, it made her laugh, doubt him and even mock him because she thought he didn't mean it.

Until he stared her dead in the eyes.

She found it still a bit unbelievable, but accepted it nonetheless. As the seconds passed by, she stared at the statue she was currently making.. wondering if there is something she can add or do to make it look even better.

And as her thoughts consumed her, she forgot about her surroundings. Her golden eyes stared at the statue until a voice broke the silence.

"You're going to enjoy making that part aren't you?"

Suddenly, she heard a voice she didn't hear in quiet awhile as her heart skipped a beat in shock.

Ryuna turned to look at him, giving him a questioning look before shifting her attention back to the sculpture she was trying to create.

Than she realized as her eyes landed on the crotch of the man she was trying to sculpt.

She just frowned and cocked her head towards him again, giving him a questioning look.

Why would he ask that out of nowhere?

-"Don't women enjoy it?"

"No?"