TWENTY SEVEN | 二 十 七

THE THINGS SHE SAID.

     8 years later.. Tokyo.

Another starry night that always made him wake up and wait till morning, those nights were most painful.

But after all that time, there was no more blood coming out of that ugly scar in his heart. Only a memory that made him smile, sometimes even think about past.

Everything changed, that's why even he changed. As a person and also his goal and view on this rotten world full of twits.

He could crush them all, he could do anything he wanted with them.. he was the strongest, he could make it real anywhere in no time. Yet those actions would make them only upset wouldn't they?

The man and woman he once knew wouldn't agree with him.

Satoru closed his eyes and put a cold tailing on them, hoping that the only thing he couldn't control, sun, could rise a bit later this morning.

Why were his eyes burning? He wasn't drunk nor anything like that, he wouldn't do that mistake.. rather then that, he was awfully overworked and his mind was full of things he wanted to forget.

Cause today was the day she died, he needed to be in his best form to place new flowers on her grave. She would be upset if she saw him in this state for sure.

...

"Did you use your six eyes too much again?"

Ryuna asked as Gojo only scratched his neck and tried to make a quick escape from girl who was obviously pissed at him.

How could he look her in the eyes and tell her lies that he's okay when his eyes were brightly red.

"Noo-?"

He answered and nervously tip toed on one place, trying to avoid the girl as much as possible. Since she couldn't see his eyes directly thanks to his sunglasses, he got advantage, but that too soon went away as she flicked her fingers.

In a moment, his glasses flew from his face and she caught them in her hand. Giving him a truly unpleasing glance of an angry woman.

"Open those eyes of yours and look at me."

She demanded, yet he wasn't falling down that easily and shook his head.