A tale of Two Mafia Kings {Bo...

By EvansStanxx

{Completed Story} Leaving a world of domination, power and lust behind... Only to find yourself get thrown ba... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Epilogue
Preview

Chapter 4:

2.6K 79 4
By EvansStanxx

{Sebastian's Pov}

I couldn't get the girl out of my head. Her photo and same of the information that I had managed to pull up. Everything about her makes me want to break her down until she has nothing left but me. That is my goal when I return home, to make this sweet precious breakable woman mine.

"Boss, we're here" I heard Nick say over the speaker.

I got myself in a better sitting position in the jet and put the phone away in my pocket. I will need to do more digging and find out what she's really like before starting any business with her.

The jet stopped on the runway and I hopped off, I didn't stay too long in the sun as I got in the car that was hired for me. I was on my way to meet those idiots who fucked up and got Chris pissed off.

"Nick what should I do about them?" I asked him, pouring myself a glass of whiskey.

Nick looked surprised. I don't normally need the advice of my man, but Nick has been my most trust worthy advisor that this time around, I need his advice

"Boss?"

"Chris wants to rip them to shreds. I think this is a golden opportunity for us to expand and maybe just maybe get myself a bit higher in the game than Chris"

"He will find out. Either you make them pay or Mr. Evans will and you know what he'll do. He'll do it his own way. You are both ruthless and won't take shit from anyone. I say, make them pay. You can't let them get this over you otherwise they will do it again and again and Mr. Evans will not only kill them but you"

"I guess you're right. They need to understand who they are messing with and what will come to them if they don't start doing what is required of them" I took a sip from my glass.

Pulling up to the side of the road, I got out with Nick making his way in front of me to open the doors to the building. I walked in and it smelt of smoke and sweat. I was immediately met by one of the workers who Chris spoke to.

"Mr. Stan... what a surprise. We didn't think you would be..."

I cut him off "Coming?" I walked further in and looked around. There was fights going on in multiple cages. "I see that my money is being spent on good fighters" I rolled up my sleeves and made a fist, which instantly made contact with his face. He stumbled backwards but didn't fall to the ground. "Good fighters that are bringing in crowds. Yet, I don't see the rewards from it." I punched him again, this time he fell to the ground. I bent down a little, noticing blood weeping from his nose. "Why is that? Do you care to explain?"

"Sir... it's just... it's just..." he couldn't finish the sentence off.

I was about to knock him out, when a dark figure come into view. I looked up and saw a man with a few bodyguards behind him. I straightened up and took a cloth from Nick, wiping the blood from my fist.

"It's because I have come to offer you a deal. Hoping we can both agree on" The man said.

"Why should I take a deal from someone I don't know and from a place, I build?" I questioned him.

"Because... What the deal is, you won't be able to reject" He stepped forward. I felt Nick move closer to me, in case anything happened "The names Vito Riveria. Let's have a chat, Sebastian"

How the fuck did he know who I am? I looked over at the bastard still on the floor, he would have ratted me out. Vito moved out the way a little. Why, did that last name sound familiar? I followed Vito to a more private room with Nick still behind me. As I sat down, the name came to me. I had just read it, on my phone.

Vito was the husband to y/n.

**************************************************************************************************

{Your Pov}

I finally got back to my apartment, after hours of talking to those girls. I guess, they only wanted to know about me and what my intentions were exactly. Which, I still had no idea. I needed a job to pay my bills and then figure out what I can actually do with my life. I wanted a fresh start from him, that's why I got away. I didn't want anyone to know who I really was. Running away was the right idea to do.

I fumbled with my keys, before putting them in the in lock and turn the key to open the door. The door flying open, I took a step inside and closed the door behind. Throwing my keys on the counter top in the kitchen, I kicked off my shoes and laid on the couch. Putting my arm over my head and shutting my eyes for a little bit to rest.

I guess I fell asleep, because I woke up to my phone buzzing. I held it close to my face and saw a number I did not recognise. I answered it nicely, but with a tired voice. The voice on the other end was from the Michelle, the first girl I was introduced too back at the club.

"No.. I was just resting. What can I do for you, Michelle?" I waited for her to finish to continue my talking "This Saturday? sure, I can do that. Do I need to bring any outfits or costumes?" She answered back with a no, which to me was a good thing. I didn't exactly have the money for it. "Ok, I'll see you Saturday night then"

I hung up. I got my first jig on Saturday. Michelle never told me what I would be doing, come to think of it. I tried to call back, but it wouldn't even dial thanks to it being an unknown number. I threw it on the couch and sat up.

I checked the time, Seven-Thirty. I did sleep for hours. I rubbed my eyes and managed to drag myself off the couch and into the kitchen to see what I could make myself. As if it heard, my stomach made that mumbling noise.

Watching a show, I sat down to eat what I only had left. Two minute noddles, it wasn't going to fill me up, but hopefully after Saturday night I will have the money I need to buy actual food.

After everything was put away and I washed up my bowl and fork, I went to get dress in my pyjamas. Scrubbing and washing my face, as I do every night, I hopped in bed. Scrolling through the net to find some information about the place I am now employed too and what I can expect from it. The Sex clubs were apparently a huge hit, but the one I am working in has a five star rating and it wasn't all from men.

Scrolling through the pictures, I noticed two men shaking hands and smiling in one of the photos. Although I wasn't sure about one of them, I did know briefly who the other was. It was the man I sat to on the plane. Christopher, was his name.

"Now, it makes sense. He was one of those guys who likes to spend money on woman instead of just settling down with one" Gross came across my mind.

I turned the phone off and placed it on the night stand before covering myself up with blanket and turning to my left side to fall asleep. I now hope that I don't ever met this man again. And I hope, I don't ever come across him in the club.

Author's Note:

So, you have a secret & a past that is about to come forth! WHAT A TWIST!

- How will Sebastian dodge the questioning about you?

- Will Sebastian now turn back and tell Chris or will he continue with his business trip?

- Will you see Sebastian or Chris again?

- Will Chris find out the truth about you?

So many questions... so many more parts to come... so many many more things to discover!

*Next update on Wednesday*

TikTok: EvansStanxx 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.5K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
643 35 23
So...what happens when you go to a strip club owned by the mafia and see your crazy ex, your with your friends-who by which hate his guts-and you get...
91.8K 1.4K 60
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...
644K 12.2K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...