ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ🌙 𝐍𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐦�...

De malkhyuckss

❝ Give me back what's mine ❞ ⍟ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴜ ⍟ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ: 23 ᴊᴜʟʏ 2021 -currently editing- #4 nct #3 nctd... Mais

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐. 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒. 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓. 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔. 𝐉𝐨𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕. 𝐍𝐞𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖. 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗. 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐. 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑. 𝐒𝐩𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔. 𝐋𝐚𝐛
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕. 𝐒𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞
...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗. 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬
...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐. 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔. 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕. 𝐃é𝐣à 𝐯𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎. 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
Side note!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐. 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑. 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒. 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓. 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔. 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕. 𝐔𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖. 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗. 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎. 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏. 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖. 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥

361 10 0
De malkhyuckss

Tuesday, curse day.

"Neverland where time stopped every day
It's a night that suits you" - Bambi, Baekhyun

Barging out of the café, the seven boys felt a sigh of relief as when they saw the two impatient girls.
At least they didn't left them hanging or else the plan would have gone in a misdirection.

Jaemin and Jeno instantly jumped into action and directed the others to both do their cars which to their relief, was able to fit everyone.

The location of Sewon's house has already been sent by JinRin, which is previously sent by Ji Geon.

"Let's split and meet up" Jeno suggested
And so, the younger ones went with Jaemin whereas the rest went with Jeno.

During the ride in Jaemin's car, it was rather uncomfortable and awkward. Chenle and Jisung were both in their own worlds where Ji Geon was staring nervously outside the car. JinRin, on the other hand, got the supposed 'worst sit' as she is stuck right beside the main protagonist whom she, a few minutes ago lied to.

Heaving out an inevitable sigh, JinRin turned her head towards the troubled looking boy beside her.

"Look I'm sorry about just now.. it was a last minute plan and we couldn't think of anything better"

"Plus we had to improvise—" JinRin whispered to him, slightly embarrassed

"You all could have just told me you know" Jaemin muttered out rather loudly which caught Ji Geon's attention.

"But Hyung— you didn't even believe a word Ji Geon said" Jisung complained

"And you know how hard it is to convince you to go somewhere, you always have excuses" Chenle added on

"Ok sorry, my fault then" Jaemin sighed

"No, it was mine" Ji Geon interrupted

"If only I had told you sooner, or at least believed myself, my trust in you guys.. this entire mess would not have started and JinRin would not be involved"

"It's just.. I've tried telling you so many times Jaemin.. even I cant keep track of it... the previous day, the last time we met.. I almost spilled everything out."

Ji Geon took a deep breath before continuing—

"But you only returned a look of disgust and disappointment, like you would never ever believe me ever again"

"That was when I gave up... but JinRin here, took a step foward and kindly helped me out. She was the only one who trusted me, despite me being rude to her and us not being close at all"

"Even Chaewon gave up on me..." Ji Geon panted out, emotions clearly overwhelming her as her eyes started watering.

"Jaemin, I have never once doubted you, I have always trusted you were a good person. But did you return the favour, did you trust me at all?"

"After all we've been through.. you never once suspected something was— off? I know although your friend hated me, they confessed they had their doubts about the situation but all you did was constantly chanting about how much of a villain I was"

"I'm sorry Jaemin.. I'm sorry I had to spill coffee on you that day. If I hadn't done that, if that mistake never happen, we would all have been at a better place"

"And JinRin... I truly am sorry, sorry for dragging you into this mess... I promise I'll make it up to you" Ji Geon cried out softly

Everyone went silent.

No one knew what to reply or how to.

Jaemin was in utter shock, emotional shock.
whereas JinRin was tongue-tied.
They hadn't expected an emotional turmoil to occur right before the impending confession.

And the rest of the car ride was silent with a mix of muffled cries.

The other car on the other hand was a chaos. Haechan and Renjun was whining and teasing one another all throughout the ride whereas Jeno and Mark was blank-minded, and obviously the noisy atmosphere was not a distraction to them. They were used to it.

The two cars soon arrived at the said location after a rather long ride.

"We reached" Jaemin murmured as he carefully revered the car into a parking lot near the house

The house that greeted them was a mansion— obviously, but was not as big as Jaemin's and what made it unsettling was that the black paint had faded probably due to the occasional acid rain there. It was now a dark shade of grey with the paint slightly peeling off.

Despite so, the gate was a magnificent shade of rose gold and looked rather warm and welcoming, as if a princess is in the mansion awaiting their arrival.

"Why aren't there bodyguards..." Ji Geon muttered, rather confused.

"What do you mean?" Renjun asked

"I mean there usually are bodyguards patrolling at the entrance of the mansion, but there aren't here today.. which is off" Ji Geon confessed

"Maybe it's because her mother is here and wants to feel comfortable?" Haechan questioned

"That's a possible reason" Ji Geon said

"Let's head in" Ji Geon continued staring at the intimidating large wooden door which towered over her small petite body.

The door which brings shivers down her spine.

"I'll ring it" Haechan said as he reached his fingers out to press the button.

The gate immediately opens, shocking a few of them.
"Why is there no voice on the other side..." Jisung asked, voice shaking.

"Don't be such a scaredy-cat sungie, let's go" Chenle teased the younger one as they lead the way, being the first ones near the door.

"Be careful guys!" Ji Geon worriedly called out to the two but of course, her warning went unheard as the two boys knocked on the door hardly, before hearing it unlock.

Right then, the rest of the boys were still tailing behind them and was barely close to the main door so what happen next took them aback.

Immediately, when the door swung open like it always does, Jisung and Chenle were both tackled aggressively by the two supposedly 'missing guards' They were guarding from inside the building.

The first person to react was Jaemin, who has the best reflex. The boy eyes turned red in a split second and as if he was growling, he yelled at the two guards to put them down, right now.

"I didn't knew you had a bad temper.." a squeaky voice suddenly came along, echoing throughout the mansion.

"And I had expected that JinRin girl to be much smarter than this HAH didn't expect her to be as dense as that bitch"

"Sewon" Jaemin gritted his teeth, eyes closing for a second before composing himself.

"Let my friends go, what do you want from me, say it"

"Oh I don't think it's that easy.. I had to suffer for years because of you and her.. it wouldn't be fair if things ended on such a light and boring note" Sewon smirked, voice rather annoying but brings fear in everyone, as they clearly knew how far that psycho girl can go.

"Your mother wouldn't be happy about this Sewon, she loves you so much, why would you do such a thing to your loved one?" Ji Geon muttered out in disbelief

"My mother? Oh she's on a lovely holiday right now, didn't know you'll actually believe what I told you"
Sewon laughed out maniacally

"Also, to make it clear, I love my mother but she's not in control of my body— I AM HAHAHA"

"She's insane..." Mark secretly whispered to Jeno who in turn only replied Mark with a slap on his shoulder

"Oww what was that for"

"Shhhh, you don't want to die do you?"

"SLIENCE!" Sewon bellowed out, eyes staring stars at Mark and Jeno.

"Yeah she isn't sane" Mark confirmed with himself

"I treasure my loved ones, UNLIKE YOU" Sewon smirked right at Ji Geon

"What do you mean... don't tell me you did something to my family, we made a deal! I'll do whatever you want.. in exchange for their safety"

"Ah.. of course that. I, Sewon always keep to my words"

"BRING HER OUT" Sewon screamed rudely at the poor guard as he quickly nodded his head and push out an unconscious body that was still hidden in the shadow.

As the body is brought closer to the nine of them, the sunlight shone right at the entrance of the door.

The person was none other than...

"CHAEWON" Haechan voice cracked out, shock to see the familiar face.. or his newest friend

"No.. Chaewon..." Ji Geon panted out, mouth agape and JinRin was frozen in her spot as well.

"Well well well, let's see who's the winner now"
Sewon grinned as she mimed towards the guards.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

359K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
112K 4.8K 32
❝i was waiting for that day, turned out that it actually never existed.❞
59.7K 2.1K 10
"People weren't expecting us." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Everyone thought that the young idol is single but behind the those words that flatters his fans...
223K 9.7K 46
"I was wondering what kind of girl could have botched up a rescue attempt so badly. Now that I know it was you all along, everything makes sense." "...