signed anonymous

By ElizebethYates

Harry wants answers and is tired of not getting them. So he writes to the only one who might give him those a... More

wanting truth
Riddle Manor
A Response!
What in Merlin's Beard
Hope Hurts
Regret of Wilfulblindess
Lunch with Hedwig
Get Me Out of Here
Voldemort's Realization
The Last Day of Classes
Last Day Before Hell
Mild Surprise
Leaving Hogwarts
Exit Strategy
The Get Away
Begin Phase Two of Escape
The Dark Office
Barty
getting comfy
Crashers errand
Happy Mess
I'm the Favorite
fluff stuff1
Why
Enter Squeaky
Dining with Voldemort
Horrible Morning
Enough is Enough
Emotions Run High
Potion Success Life Fail
Dog House
Pranking Voldy
Daddy's Arm's
the Backup Plan Uncovered
Bothness and Boldness
Enter Bellatrix
Boredom Tantrum
Baby Owls
the Interview
Spring Arrives in Summer
Picnic
Baby's in the Hawthorne
Baby's Den
Who's not Ready?
Daddy is still Daddy
Unspoken Rules
ball
ball Tom veiw
fluff and stuff 2
Sunday funday
Monday

My Father Needs to Know

5.6K 195 4
By ElizebethYates

I was walking up towards Potter to taunt him a bit. Good way to know how shitty he's feeling, when I over heard the conversation of Weasley and the mud blood. As I listened to them I watched as Potter seemingly hunched in on himself. 'Not good.'

Potter slowly stood taking his owl with him. As he turned Blaise, Pansy, and myself saw unshed tears in his eyes. As he walked away quietly I looked at them. Receiving nods from both I knew they agreed. 'My father must hear about this!' we made our way to Slytherin common room and I sat down to pen him a letter.

Father,

I was walking up to see how Potter was feeling during lunch when I heard something disturbing. Potter's supposed friends were talking about how the headmaster pays them to be his friends. Worst of all they called him a loon. He was sitting only a short distance from them. I think he heard, as it looked like he was trying not to cry when he left.

Puting on my heirship ring I walked out envelope and candles being in the owlry. Blaise and Pansy right behind me. But when we got there I heard Potter instruct an owl to go to MY FATHER! Then MY OWL! flew out of the owlry. As quick and quiet as we could we went down and hid till he was gone then raced back up.i quickly added to the letter.

Father,

When we got to the owlry to post the letter. I heard Potter telling an owl to go to you... MY OWL!!!!!!! Flew off. His face was tear stained. Are we going to help him?

Your son
Draco

"Pansy can you lend me your owl. Potter used mine." I tried not to sound angry but I was.

"Sure Draco. But try not to be to angry he might be reaching out to your father for help." Pansy gave me a pleading look. And I could feel myself cave she was of course right. If Potter needed help he wouldn't know who else to go to. after sealing and sending the letter we went to our Commons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 48 14
HP/DM HP/RW RW/HG Everybody is still realizing what love really is, and when McGonagall gives them a new essay everyone is on that exact subject. And...
8.3M 183K 91
'y/n potter? bet she'll be just like her idiot brother' '𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧' started - june 2020 finished - january 2021 edited - soon
87.7K 2.4K 15
( UNDER EDITING ) Harry pressed his lips together he couldn't stand the mud-blood and blood-traitor he knew they didn't really care he know they onl...
29K 533 19
"You're my light. I need you. I tried to live without you, but it wasn't worth it."