The Undead

By SunrisexCamren

After waking up from her 3-year coma, she comes to find out that the world that she knew is gone, it's an apo... More

Prologue
The Empire
Bitten
Mysterious Abilities
The Pure Blood
Zombie Training
Kicking It Off
Welcome To The Elites
Lost Blood
Infiltrating
Fight To Survive
Escaping The Brawl
Survivors
A Win And A Loss
Out In The Undead World
Escaping The Horde
Dinah's Crew's Journey
Gerald's Journey
Camila's Crew's Journey
Lauren's Crew's Journey
Recuperation
A Long Adventure
The Markings
All Together
To Rest
Finding Sanctuary
Alexandria
Dinner With The Governor
Pairing Off
Tasks
Old Mentor
Only Remain From The Past
Supply Run
Apocalyptic Future Parents
The Honorable
The White House
A Future Family Joyful Day
Held Captive
The Potential Cure
The Fate Nearing
All Out War
Going After The Big Man
No More Left To Fight
Epilogue

Grab And Go

163 11 3
By SunrisexCamren

3 days later...

The military car is the only noise heard in the quiet streets as the soldiers make their way to Alexandria.

"We will arrive just after the sun sets, sir," A soldier says.

"Just keep driving soldier," The leader of the small group says.

Later that day, the sun has finally set and it's extremely dark and cold.

"How far are we from Alexandria?" The lead soldier asks.

The soldier with the map turns on a flashlight and studies the map before looking at his surroundings. "We should arrive in five minutes," The soldier says.

"How are we going to approach this, sir?" The soldier driving asks.

The lead soldier hums in thought and looks at the other three men sitting in the back. "Calmly at first. If they resist, the President has given us full authorization to be brutal," He says.

Five minutes later, the bright lights of the military truck light up a gate as the sign next to it says, 'Welcome To Alexandria'.

The lead soldier gets out and climbs up on a nearby car as he sees that the lights of the military truck reveal a watch out.

"Hold it! State your name!" The man on the watchtower calls out.

"Put your gun down! You are pointing it a soldier of the Army of the United States!" The lead soldier speaks.

The man on the watchtower hesitates but then slowly lowers his gun.

The soldiers from inside of the car get out as one hands the lead soldier a megaphone.

"Excuse me fine people of Alexandria. We are the soldiers of the Army of the United States, we will kindly ask you to open up your gates for us!" The lead soldier speaks into the megaphone.

He looks up at the man on the watchtower who tells his buddy at the gate to open it.

One of the soldiers enters the military car and slowly drives in as the gates open before parking.

The lead soldier and the other four soldiers walk in as the people of Alexandria gather around.

"Where is the fine leader of this sanctuary?" The lead soldier speaks into the megaphone.

His question is met by silence until Andrew pushes through to come face to face with the soldiers.

"Here," Andrew speaks.

"Andrew Lincoln. Former military," The lead soldiers speaks.

Andrew studies the man's uniform before he salutes at him. "Sir. What brings you here?" He asks.

One of the soldiers walks to the lead soldier and hands him a clipboard.

The lead soldier and takes it as he looks down at the paper that holds information before scanning the crowd. "I'm looking for a certain Miss Camila Cabello. We have been searching for her and were lead here," The lead soldier says.

At the sound of this, Lauren and Camila step out of the crowd to join Andrew.

"Why are you looking for her, sir?" Lauren speaks.

The lead soldier looks at Lauren and hums. "Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado. Former military as well. We have been ordered to come and retrieve Miss Camila Cabello," He says.

"By whom, may I ask?" Lauren asks.

The lead soldier looks at everyone before back the green-eyed girl. "From The Honorable One himself, The President of United States," He says.

Lauren's eyes widen as her jaw falls in shock. "When everything broke out it was said that the President got bit and sadly got killed before he could turn," She says.

"Do not question what the President wanted the world to believe what had happened to him," The lead soldier says.

"I am sorry, sir," Lauren says.

"Now then, the girl?" The lead soldier says.

Camila clutches Lauren's arm and looks at her who shakes her head, knowing the brunette wants to announce herself as the one they are looking for.

"I am here," Camila speaks anyway.

"Camila-"

"Great, come with us," The lead soldier interrupts Lauren.

Before Camila can step forward, Lauren puts herself in front of her wife, making the soldiers raise their weapons at the crowd, causing them to scream and crouch in fear.

"We are authorized to be brutal if need to be, do not disrespect the orders of the President," The lead soldier says.

"You're not fucking taking her. I respect The Honorable One but I would not allow him to take my wife away from me," Lauren says.

"She will serve a great service for her country," The soldier says.

"What do you mean by that, sir?" Lauren asks.

"That is classified information, soldier. Now stand down," The lead soldier orders.

"I'm not a soldier anymore and I won't stand down. I will rather create treachery," Lauren says.

The lead soldier takes his pistol out of the holster shoots into the air, causing normal residents to scream and cower even more.

The soldiers put their assault rifles to Andrew's main crew, Lauren's, and at Andrew himself.

"To the side or we will shoot!" One soldier raises his voice.

"Andrew," Danai looks at him.

"Follow the soldier's orders," Andrew says.

They all kneel, holding their hands up in the air as four soldiers keep guns pointed at them all.

With that settled, the lead soldier points his gun directly at Lauren.

"Move now, soldier and we won't have to shoot you," The lead soldier says.

"Lauren... Just move," Camila says.

"I won't let them-"

"I don't want you getting shot!" Camila interrupts the green-eyed girl.

"Well, I'm sorry because I'm not moving," Lauren says.

The lead soldier tightens his grip and then pulls on the trigger, the bullet piercing Lauren's shoulder, knocking the green-eyed girl down to the ground.

"Lauren!" Camila yells.

She moves and wraps her arms around Lauren who has her hand putting pressure on her wound.

"Sedate them," The lead soldier says.

Two soldiers move and Andrew, his crew, and Lauren's crew try to get to the green-eyed girl and Camila but can't as guns are still pointed at them, at the ready to fire.

Lauren tries to move but whines in pain at the wound and Camila doesn't have the strength to fight the soldiers, all her attention only focused on her injured wife.

"Both of them, sir?" One of the soldiers asks.

"Yes. We are bringing Lauren Jauregui to the President for treachery," The lead soldier says.

Before anyone can do or say anything, the two soldiers sedate Lauren and Camila as one of the soldiers picks the brunette up in his arms and carries her over to the military car, settling her inside gently.

"Put a bandage on that wound. We don't want her bleeding out," The lead soldier orders, looking at an unconscious Lauren.

The second soldier nods and quickly but precisely takes the bullet out and fastens a bandage tightly so it can put pressure on the wound before he picks the green-eyed girl up in his arms and carries her out to the car as well, settling Lauren beside Camila.

The lead soldier whistles and the other three soldiers holding guns to Andrew, his crew, and Lauren's crew move and enter the car, their guns pointed at them the entire time.

"And don't follow us or we will kill you," The lead soldier looks at them.

He enters the military car and it backs away before turning and driving away.

Andrew gets up, followed by the rest as he stares at the retreating lights of the vehicle.

"Andrew! You have to do something!" Danai says.

"Yeah! He has my fucking sister and with you or not I'm going after them," Gerald says.

"Quiet!" Andrew raises his voice. He clenches and unclenches his fists as he sniffs back a tear. After a couple of seconds, he turns to face his crew and Lauren's crew. "I won't let them take Lauren away from me, I'm not losing her again. Gear up, all of you, we're going after them," Andrew says. He looks at them all before pushing past them and walks over to his home, worry, determination, and ready to kill evident all over his features.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 14K 50
(Completed) Camila finds herself in a situation that she isn't sure she could get out of. Bad lifestyle choices caught up with her and now she feels...
62.8K 1.9K 20
A cheerleader and a nerd
80.3K 2.3K 30
Fell in love with a mafia boss
9.6K 701 35
Everyone has skeletons in their closets