"Love" Not Found (Hololive)

By HirokuEmiyo

Fuyuki Hirawa, A Graduated honour student. He had mastered I.T and Computer science, He also likes to build a... More

Invitation
Meeting my new Partner
Past, Present, and a Bloody Future?
Three Holy Measurements
Confirmed
Bath Problems?
In your Dreams!
Manager's Job is confusing
Running Errands
Super Mall
Kidnapping

Escapade

1.7K 60 19
By HirokuEmiyo

Boss: Tsk. You're a hard egg ain't ya?

The Boss said with an annoyed expression. He wiped his hands to remove the blood that came from Fuyuki.

Fuyuki was just sitting there with his heads down, but blood is spilling from his mouth.

Fuyuki is currently suffering from a broken jaw, 2 rib bone broken, and the nails all... You know what.

Boss: Ya should've talked when it was early. It's not worth to risk your life for them.

He said, then he left the room with his subordinates leaving the beat up Fuyuki behind.

Fuyuki: *heavily breathing* ...

Fuyuki observed the surrounding, as he saw that no one is in the room anymore, he started his train of thoughts on how to escape this damn place.

Fuyuki's thought.

"Now how do I get out of this?"

"Should I just wait?" " That's the worst thing possible"

"There should e something here that I can use" "But how do I get out of these shackles"

"I don't feel pain... Have I gone numb?"

"There should be a chance for me"

The door opened again. Fuyuki didn't bothered to to look at the person and pretended to be unconscious.

He felt that the person is clearly looking at him, but without hostility.

He still pretended to be unconscious and waited for the person to leave but the person walked passed him, he heard a few clanking behind him. The person walked towards him with something in his/her hands.

Then He/She broke off his shackles on his hands that has been keeping him from making a move, He immediately opened his eyes to look at the one who helped him.

Fuyuki: Who's the- Huh?

When Fuyuki opened his eyes, he saw no one there, he looked down to see the some kind of hammer. Fuyuki used it to take out the shackles in his foot too.

After that, he sighed of relief after breaking free. But he's not entirely freed from this place.

He walked around the room to find something useful, he used to attend kendo club in his high school but he doubt that his martial arts can defeat those people.He opened quite the amount of cabinets until he found something on a small desk. Then he found a Bottle full of blue liquid and a note.

"Take it"

Is what written in the note. Fuyuki is desperate on leaving this place, without and hesitation. He took the bottle and drank it, Fuyuki didn't think that this was from those people and knows that who helped him left it here. In no time, his wounds started to heal and close up, the nails that were removed were coming back in a flash.

Fuyuki: Everything is done. Now how would I escape this room?

Fuyuki thought of a plan, then he looked at the chair he was sitting earlier, he just thought of a great plan.

...

...

...

...

...

In the room where Fuyuki is confined, a loud breaking sound echoed in the halls, alerting the nearby people. some of them really didn't care but asked one of them to take a look at it.

Man: Hey, Newbie.

Newbie: Y-Yes?

Man: Go take a peek there. That guy that the Boss bring might be awake now.

Newbie: R-Right.

Then the Newbie ran towards the room.

Man: Tsk, Making us stay here just to guard that guy? What is the Boss thinking? Were are absolutely wasting time in that guy, I doubt that he'll talk in the first place.

After sometime, The Newbie came back.

Man: How was he?

Newbie: He's doing great, all beat up there, the Boss really harsh when it comes to torture huh.

Man: Yup, so you better get on his grace side instead of doing things that'll make him mad.

Newbie: Then I'll get something for us, What something?

Man: Get me Dr. Pepper.

Newbie: Got that.

The newbie left his post to get some drinks for the both of them, while the Man just took out his cigarettes and smoke one out.

But little did he know...

...

...

...

...

...

Fuyuki: That newbie sure is handful. But I was easily able to know him out cold, I knew that my lessons in martial arts will pay off.

Fuyuki manages to get pass some guards on his way. But he don't know the lay out of the place he's in.

Fuyuki: The guy I'm impersonating is a newbie right? I should be able to ask some questions.

He gathered his courage and decided to talk to a enemy. he made sure to not to act suspicious at all and decided to keep his straight face.

Fuyuki: Hello, Actually, I'm new here, so i got lost, where do you think Is the exit again?

Fuyuki didn't realize but, The person he asked is one of the person who participated in his torture.

???: What T.N are you in?

(I don't plan on giving a dead man a name, too lazy)

Fuyuki panicked internally as he don't know about that. If the newbie knows about this then he don't, clearly asking will be out of the question but he still tried.

Fuyuki: What the F. do I do now? I can't have my cover blown!

The man leaned closer to Fuyuki to identify his face, but he saw the Newbie's badge in his pocket, He took it and inspected the details.

???: So you're in T.N 7? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at the hall where the captured person is?

Fuyuki: My partner asked for some drinks so I left for a bit and decided to buy one.

???: I see, Just make it quick.

Fuyuki: Yes, Sir.

Fuyuki bowed and turned his back, after turning his ack, the man immediately threw a punch at him with killing intent.

Fuyuki managed to dodge at the right time but the man's attack grazed him.

???: I'm sorry but, T.N doesn't exist.

The man looked at him with hostility and bloodlust in his eyes, he too out a knife from his waist and took his stance.

Fuyuki: Figures. I should have know better.

???: I'll get to play with you first before I put you back in to your cell.

The man dashed to Fuyuki, He swiftly swung his knife to Fuyuki's neck. Fuyuki propelled himself backwards by pulling his neck away and used the man's body as a stepping stone and lunched himself away.

Fuyuki: He's too fast, I can't keep up!

The man wasted no efforts and immediately followed his attacks with more attacks, Fuyuki is having a hard time reading his moves and he clearly knows that the man he is fighting is clearly above him and he had no chance of defeating it.

???: What's wrong? Having problem keeping up? just bare with it for a few more minutes, I wanna play with you more!

Fuyuki is not delighted from the situation, He keeps on receiving damages and knife marks while the man is sadistically enjoying this. 

Fuyuki: I have to beat him if I want to get out of here.

The man dashed forwards with a swift draw attack. Fuyuki jumped to the left to get away from the straight attack.

He crashed to some wooded planks, He took a fairly sized stick and stood up.

???: Wanna fight me using that? This will make it more fun, HAHAHA!

The man started his consecutive attacks again, Fuyuki is now doing well because he can parry the knife. His range is much larger than his. Using his arm and the wood, he accumulated a 1 and a half meter attack range while the knife use has only a half meter range.

Fuyuki: I can't keep this fight any longer, people will start barging here if I took long enough, But clearly. I can't beat this man.

???: Hmm? Is it just me or the temperature has gone up quite a bit.

But the man shrugs it off.

???: It's over for you. I will end you here right now!

Fuyuki instinctively used his wooden stick to try and parry his attacks and find an opening to counter.

Before the man could reach Fuyuki with his knife, a large explosion erupted from the doors behind the man.

Smokes covered their entire visions. no one could move in to attack each other.

Fuyuki: What the hell is happening right now?

???: THIS IS THE END!

The man appeared behind him without him noticing at all.

Fuyuki: I couldn't feel his presence at all!

The man kicked Fuyuki causing him to fall down, He raised his knife and imbued magic into it and smile maniacally.

Fuyuki: Magic imbued weapon!

But then...

Fuyuki is sitting on the ground, after the large explosion. As he stare directly at the man in front of him, hands are high up in the air while holding a knife, but that wasn't the reason, it was because there is a Katana stabbed to his chest.

The katana was pulled and the man falls to the ground. Future instinctively looked at the one who stabbed him, as he tried to get back, the person introduced herself.

Takane: Hey, Not a good place to talk but. I'm Takane Lui, You're Fuyuki Hirawa right?

Fuyuki stared at the woman in front of him.

Fuyuki: Y-Yes, That's me.

Takane smiled at him.

Takane: Great! The Boss is looking for you, We should head back now.

Fuyuki: ... Is that a-

Takane: There is no time for a Jojo Reference so let's go!

Takane carried Fuyuki in her shoulder and ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.5K 8
Kaito Ishioka had a problem. He had a massive problem. More than one, actually. One, he's a romantic. Two, he's horrible at studying. Three, his tend...
84.7K 1.9K 23
From the start, our main character has always had a fascination with technology. It all started at age five when he saw his first-ever 3d animated fi...
12.6K 292 16
Hinata Shoyo, a fun, lovable, bubbly, sunshine boy. Innocent as can be, has every boy and girl fawning over him. Does he know? Not necessarily. He fo...
469K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...