Cold Hearted | Damon Salvatore

By ShanayaSalvatore

(currently editing) "Before he met her he was nothing but a cold heart" [BOOK ONE OF ARIA CONNOR SERIES] [TH... More

cold hearted
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Two
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Three
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Four
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Act Five
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
Act Six
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Seven
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act Eight
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Sequel!

twenty

4.1K 131 275
By ShanayaSalvatore

20. What Lies Beneath

Aria slowly opened her eyes, and immediately the bright light in the room, caused her to close her eyes again and let out a groan.

"Ria?".

Aria opened her eyes again and she saw a concerned Damon looking at her, "Ugh, I hate fainting" Aria complained, her head feeling heavy.

"How you feeling?" Damon asked, helping Aria sit.

"Shitty" Aria admitted, looking around Aria realised she was in Damon's room, "How did I get here?".

"I bought you here after Meredith said you were alright" Damon replied, handing Aria a glass of water, which she gladly took and started drinking.

"Well, I should probably leave" Aria said, putting the empty glass on the side table.

"Or you could stay" Damon suggested.

"I can't stay" Aria whispered, looking anywhere but at the oldest Salvatore.

Damon sighed, "Ria, according to Meredith your delivery date is in two weeks, and I don't want to let you out of my sight for those two weeks".

"If you cared so much about them, then you wouldn't have walked away when your kids needed you the most" Aria said.

"I deserve all your anger Ria, but please, let me make this right" Damon pleaded.

"I can't trust you" Aria whispered, her heart hurting saying those words, four words she thought she will never say in her life.

"And I won't stop until I win your trust again" Damon said, "And for me to do that, I need you to stay here, and let me make things right, please Ria, l really want us to work things out".

Aria looked Damon, the pleading look on this face was tugging at Aria's heart and she hated that, "I'm not staying in this room".

"Works with me" Damon said, though he wanted nothing more then to sleep in the same bad as Aria, he knew it would talk a lot of time and effort from his side to get things back to normal, and Aria agreeing to stay at the boarding house, was a step closer to normality.

***

"No" Kol snapped, opening the door and seeing Tyler on the other side, "Not today".

Kol went to close the door on Tyler's face, but he quickly stopped him, "You need to listen to me Kol" Tyler pleaded.

"I don't need to do anything" Kol snapped, "But if you do want me to do something, how about I rip your heart out and shove it up your ass?".

"The travelers are for coming for Aria and Damon" Tyler revealed quickly.

"Excuse me?" Kol asked shocked.

***

Damon, Kol, Tyler and Luke sat in the living room, Tyler informing the trio about what the travelers have been up to.

"Markos turned Sloan into a vampire, had her drink soulmate doppelganger blood and after some chanty ritual thing, she turned human again" Tyler revealed.

"He cured her?" Damon asked shocked.

"He cured her to death" Tyler clarified, "The blood took away her vampirism, but left her in the state she was before she turned".

"Which is death" Kol realised, downing his drink, "Lovely, what a great start to my day".

"So it kills vampires" Luke said, "What's the spell mean for the witches?".

"No one cares" Damon snapped, he then turned to Tyler, "Keep going".

"Aria's a witch, a vampire and a banshee" Luke reminded, glaring at Damon, "Don't you want to know what this spell will do to her?".

"The point is, they feel if they get rid of all magic, they'll break some lame-ass witch curse" Tyler interrupted.

"Markos told me and Enzo that the travelers couldn't settle anywhere without any earthquake or hellfire destroying their home" Kol remembered.

"If they break that curse, they move right on in to Mystic Falls" Damon realised.

"And they come after you and Ri today, probably now" Kol added.

"Which is not ideal with the whole keep Aria away from stressful situations thing" Damon said, downing his drink in frustration, "So Markos had a good week or two in the land of the living, now, where is he so we can kill him?".

"No idea" Tyler replied, "They were moving camp when I got out".

"Well good news is that our friend Luke here is an alleged genius at locator spells" Damon said.

"Travelers are always moving, they're impossible to track, but maybe if I channel Aria, I'd be able to" Luke said.

"Not happening" Kol said, "Aria can't do any magic till she gives birth, it exhausts her and we don't want that".

"Well then, they'll find Damon and Aria long before we can find them" Luke said.

"Well, what about one of those locator spell blocker deals?" Damon asked, "Is that simple enough for you?".

"If you and Aria are in the same place, yeah" Luke replied.

"Question" Kol said, turning to Tyler, "Why tell us all this? Why help us?".

Tyler sighed, "I've known Aria since we were kids, and I haven't been the bestest friend to her recently, I know that, and this is my small attempt at doing something right".

"It's too late to be waving a white flag" Damon snapped.

"I'm not excepting Aria to forgive me Damon, I'm just trying to make sure she doesn't get hurt because of me" Tyler defended.

"Whatever" Damon said, "You just avoid the entire Czech language, figure out how to find Markos".

"How am I supposed to do that?" Tyler asked confused.

"Well, you have a traveler inside of you" Damon reminded, "I have probably misplaced faith that you'll figure it out, meanwhile, Kol, you and I and our ex-girlfriend are gonna go on a little secret trip".

"Sounds fun" Kol said sarcastically.

***

Aria leaned against the car, writing something in her diary, while Kol took their bags out, Aria having decided she didn't want to be in the same car as Damon, so she forced Caroline to go with Damon, while her and Kol arrived at the Forbes/Connor cabin together.

"What are you writing?" Kol asked, putting their bags on the floor.

"The babies are coming in two weeks and their names are still not finalised, I have the baby girl's name, but I have no idea what to name the boys" Aria replied.

"What is the baby girl's name?" Kol asked curiously.

"Mia Amelia Salvatore" Aria revealed.

"Amelia, as in your mother?" Kol asked.

Aria nodded, "Before everything went downhill, Damon said he wanted to name our daughter after my mother" she replied.

"Well, it's a beautiful name" Kol assured.

Aria looked at Kol and smiled, "Will you be their godfather?" she asked suddenly.

Kol looked at Aria in shock, "What?" he asked, not knowing if he heard Aria correctly.

"I know the plan was that Damon will decide who the godfather is, but I'm feeling a little bit petty, so as a punishment for him walking out, he can decide our sons names, but I'm deciding who the godfather is, and I'd really like it if that was you" Aria replied.

"I-I would love that Ri" Kol said, a huge smile on his face, "But are you sure you want me to be the godfather, what about Jeremy?"

"I've talked to Jeremy already, and he's fine with being the back up godfather" Aria replied.

"The back up godfather?" Kol asked amused.

"Yeah, well if something ever happens to me and Damon, I know for a fact you will take care of our kids with everything you have, and god forbid if something happens to you, Jeremy will be the next person" Aria replied.

"Wait, what about the godmother?" Kol asked.

"Caroline, and Beks is the back up godmother, though I should probably tell Caroline that" Aria replied, "Look Kol, you have always protected me, since the past thousand years you've been protecting me, today I'm standing here because of you, and when Damon walked away from me, you're the one who brought me back, I can't think of anyone better to take care of my kids then you".

Kol didn't say anything, he just lunged forward and hugged Aria, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he yelled, making Aria laugh, "I promise you Ri, I will always do right by your kids".

"I know" Aria assured, hugging Kol back.

"Good news!" Caroline yelled, walking outside, causing Aria and Kol to break their hug, "So we don't have to be invited in, which is actually super sad if you think about it", Caroline looked between Aria and Kol and frowned seeing their hands intertwined, "Am I interrupting something?".

"I'm the godfather of the triplets!" Kol yelled excitedly, shocking Caroline, while Aria laughed at Kol's excitement.

"What?" Caroline asked, "I thought Damon was deciding that?".

"Well, he's not anymore" Aria said, grabbing her bag, "I've decided to be petty, if he wants to walk from us, then he doesn't get to decide who takes care of the babies if something is to ever happen to us".

"Here" Kol said, grabbing the bags from Aria, "I'll take this inside".

"Thank you" Aria said, smiling at Kol, as he went inside the cabin.

"So, whose the godmother?" Caroline asked curiously.

Aria smirked, she knew Caroline wanted to know if Aria remembered their childhood pact or not, but Aria had a surprise planned for her sister, so instead of telling her that she is her children's godmother, Aria decided to torture her a bit.

"I don't know" Aria lied, "It's hard deciding between you and Rebekah".

"Seriously?" Caroline asked, glaring at her sister.

"Seriously" Aria replied, giving her sister a smile and started walking towards the cabin she spent so many holidays in.

Aria walked towards the cabin, she stood on the porch and stared at the cabin infront of her.

"You okay?" Caroline asked, walking over to Aria.

"Do you remember when my parents were alive, our parents would bring us here every holidays?" Aria asked.

Caroline gave Aria a sad smile, "I remember".

"Some of my happiest memories are in this place" Aria admitted, "But after Mom and Dad died, I could never come back here".

"Oh my god" Caroline whispered, realisation crossing her face, "This is your first time here since your parents death".

"Yeah" Aria whispered, "Dad and Bill bought this cabin together, I remember both our mothers taught us how to ride a bike here".

"I remember that" Caroline whispered, smiling at the memory.

Aria looked at Caroline, "I want our kids to have that" she said, "I want our kids to be like how we were when we were kids, I want them to always have each other's backs, I want all of them to be there for each other when we can't".

Caroline smiled and side hugged Aria, "They will" she promised.

"Aria and Caroline promise?" Aria asked.

"Aria and Caroline promise" Caroline assured.

***

Damon walked into the room Aria and Caroline were sharing, he leaned against the doorframe and watched Aria put her clothes away.

"Cozy" Damon commented, letting his presence known.

"Me and Caroline used to stay in this very bedroom every time we used to come here" Aria said, not looking towards Damon, "Her Dad and my Dad combined, could really scare us with their ghost stories".

"Kol told me that you asked him to be the godfather" Damon said, "I've never seen him so happy".

"I'm not going to defend myself for not asking you first, Damon" Aria said, finally turning to face the oldest Salvatore.

"I didn't ask you to" Damon assured, "I was anyways going to choose Kol to be the godfather".

"Really?" Aria asked, looking at Damon in slight uncertainty.

"Really Ria" Damon replied, "I couldn't think of anyone who would love and take care of our kids more then Kol would".

Aria nodded, she grabbed the paper she had been writing the babies names in and handed it to Damon, "Mia Amelia Salvatore" she said.

"What?" Damon asked slightly confused.

"That's what I want to name our daughter" Aria clarified, "And since I chose our daughter's name, you can choose the boys names, only if you want to though".

"Of course I want to" Damon said, taking the paper from Aria, and reading the various names on it.

"I wrote some names that I thought might suit our sons" Aria said, "The plan is that our sons could maybe have their names starting with the same letter, but Mia's name can stand out, since she's our only daughter, am I making sense?".

Damon chuckled, "Yes you are Ria" he assured, "So, is the letter we're going for still A?".

Aria chuckled, "No" she replied, sitting on the bed, "The letter is no longer A, I did some research and coming up with twin names that start with A, are really hard".

"What's your favorite?" Damon asked, sitting next to Aria.

"I really like Asher" Aria replied, "Asher Salvatore sounds really cool, but I can't think of a good middle name to go with it".

"You know, you never told me your middle name" Damon realised, looking at Aria.

"You never told me your middle either" Aria retorted.

"Cause I hate my middle name" Damon said.

Aria looked at Damon curiously, "Officially curious".

"Damon Giuseppe Salvatore" Damon revealed, "That's my middle name".

"Your middle name is your father's name?" Aria asked.

Damon nodded, "Yeah, I hate it".

"Aria Grace Connor" Aria revealed, taking Damon's mind off his father, knowing all to well that Damon hated talking about his father, "Grace was my grandmother's name".

"Grace" Damon whispered, "An angelic name for an angelic person".

Aria looked at Damon, only to see him already looking her.

"Dammit" Aria said, standing up and turning her back towards Damon.

"What's wrong?" Damon asked confused.

"I'm supposed to be avoiding you" Aria replied, "Not having a moment with you".

"Is that what you want?" Damon asked, asking Aria the same question she asked him.

"I asked you the same question" Aria reminded, "And you said yes".

"I know" Damon said, "And I regret my answer immensely".

Aria looked at Damon, "So are you done avoiding me?" she asked.

"Are you?" Damon asked.

"No, yes, I don't know" Aria admitted, "I need time Damon".

Damon nodded, "I know" he said, "And I can wait, that's beauty of being vampires Ria, we have forever".

"You're not waiting for me forever" Aria said, shaking her head.

"You're the only girl in this world, who I will gladly wait forever" Damon said, "That is until our daughter is born obviously, I'm sorry but she's going to be my first priority".

A small smile formed on Aria's face, "Well, my sons are going to be my first priority".

Damon chuckled, "I know".

Aria looked at Damon, "So, how's Enzo?" she asked.

"Good" Damon replied, "Him and Rebekah are on a one week road trip together".

"Yeah, I know" Aria said, "It's Rebekah's idea to get Enzo's mind off of everything".

"That's awfully nice of her" Damon said sarcastically.

"Damon, she's helping him" Aria said, giving Damon a look.

"I didn't say anything" Damon defended.

"No, but your tone did" Aria retorted, "It was your, I'm totally judging Enzo and Rebekah for spending time together, tone".

"Can you blame me?" Damon asked, "They are a weird combo".

"Or maybe, Rebekah's company is exactly what Enzo needs right now" Aria retorted.

"Maybe" Damon said.

Aria nodded, after a moment of silence, she finally spoke, "So, I'm going to go help Kol with the firewood".

"I don't think you should be carrying wood in your condition" Damon said concerned.

"Who said anything about carrying the wood?" Aria asked, "I'm just giving him some company".

Before Damon could say anything, Aria walked out the room, leaving behind an amused Damon.

***

While Kol and Aria were getting the firewood, Damon and Caroline sat in the living room, Damon thinking of babies names, while Caroline wrote down things they can act out for charades.

"How about Asher and August?" Damon asked.

"Yes to Asher, no to August" Caroline replied.

Damon rapidly slammed his pen on to the table, "Why is picking names so hard?!".

"Shh, I'm thinking" Caroline said, Damon rolled his eyes and picked out a card from the hat, "Hey!" Caroline complained.

"Area 51" Damon read.

"Stop" Caroline snapped, taking the card back from Damon, causing him to grab another one.

"JFK assassination" Damon read, "What the hell is that?".

"You're ruining the game" Caroline complained, taking the card back.

"What game?" Damon asked.

"Charades" Caroline replied, "Our theme is secrets that people think that they're getting away with".

"Well, Meryl Streep, I'd love to know how we're gonna act out, Watergate" Damon said confused.

"Well, I'm sure Team Karia will figure it out" Caroline said, going back to writing.

"A, you just implied that I was on your team" Damon said, taking the pen away from Caroline, "Two, you just gave me that judgey little hinty voice, so, what am I missing?".

Caroline sighed, "It's probably nothing" she replied.

"Speak" Damon demanded.

"Well, don't you think that Kol and Aria have been a little, you know" Caroline said, hoping Damon will catch on.

"No, clearly, I don't" Damon replied.

"Close?" Caroline said, "They're spending so much time together recently".

"They have always been close" Damon reminded.

"Yeah, well but at the car I saw them hugging, and now they're getting wood out of the shed together, which apparently takes 20 minutes" Caroline said.

"Are you implying what I think you're implying?" Damon asked, "Because if you are then that's a pretty big accusation Caroline".

"I'm not accusing anyone" Caroline defended, "I just think you screwed pretty badly, and Kol's always been there for Aria, I mean I wouldn't blame her if she got with him, I'm just upset she didn't tell me".

"They're not together Caroline" Damon stated.

"Yeah?" Caroline asked, "And how do you know that?".

Before Damon could say anything, Kol and Aria entered the cabin, both laughing at the stupid joke Kol had just said.

Damon looked at Caroline, who was already looking at him with a I told you so look.

"Let the games begin" Damon whispered.

***

The group of four sat in the living, playing charades, it was currently Aria's turn and she was trying to get Kol to guess her word.

Aria pointed towards her skull, "Um, think, brain?" Kol listed, Aria shook her head, she pretended to be dead, "Death?", Aria shook her head and tapped on her skull, "Skull!" Kol yelled, finally getting it.

"Yes!" Aria yelled, "Next word now".

"No talking" Caroline snapped, making Aria give her a sheepish look.

Aria then turned back to Kol, and started pointing at her finger bones, "Fingers? Skin? Bones?" Kol listed, Aria rapidly nodded hearing Kol say bones, "Bone, oh uh, Skull and Bones!" he yelled.

"Yes!" Aria yelled, giving Kol a high five.

"We really are the dream team" Kol said, as Aria sat next to him.

"Yes we are" Aria laughed.

"Five to us, zero to them, come on Ri, join me" Kol said, as he started singing.

"Five to us, zero to them" Aria said, as her and Kol started singing, "Five to us, zero to them".

"Okay, let's play a game called truth and truth" Damon interrupted, getting annoyed with Aria and Kol's team work.

"I'll go first" Caroline said quickly, she then turned to Aria, "Whose the godmother of your children?".

"Seriously?" Aria asked amused.

"Seriously" Caroline replied, "Tell me Aria, please".

Aria chuckled, then pulled out a sonogram picture of the triples from her pocket, and handed it to Caroline.

"What am I looking at?" Caroline asked confused.

"Read the back" Aria replied.

Caroline turned the picture around, "Would you do us the honors of being our godmother?" she read, Caroline turned to Aria with a huge smile on her face, "Wait, really?!".

"Did you really think I forgot out pact?" Aria asked smiling, "So will you?".

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Caroline yelled, standing up and jumping around, "I would love to Aria!".

Aria laughed, she stood up and the two sisters hugged each other.

"I love you" Caroline said.

"Love you too Care Bear" Aria said.

"Oh my god, we have to call Mom and Rebekah, and Klaus and Elijah!" Caroline yelled, "Let's go".

Aria chuckled but nonetheless followed Caroline into their shared room so they can share the news with everyone.

After the girls left, Damon turned to Kol, "Caroline thinks you and Ria are together" he said, getting straight to the point.

"What?" Kol asked, looking at Damon in amusement.

"Are you?" Damon asked, trying his best not to sound jealous.

"Of course not" Kol replied, "I think Caroline was just jealous that Aria asked me about being the godfather, and telling her about being who godmother is, so she just making assumptions".

"That makes a lot of sense" Damon mumbled.

"So, have you decided on any names of for the boys?" Kol asked, changing the subject.

"I know one of them is going to be named Asher" Damon replied, "Ria really likes that name, I just can't think of another good name".

"Well, let's see what you have" Kol said, and with that both Damon and Kol started the painful task of picking out a name for Damon and Aria's second son.

***

"Okay, now that everyone is informed, I need to talk to you about something important" Caroline said, after hanging up on Klaus and Elijah.

"Everything okay?" Aria asked, frowning seeing Caroline's worried face.

"Everything is fine" Caroline assured, "It's just, when I visited Klaus in New Orleans, I saw these two girls, from the looks of it, they were best friends, and I saw them in the playing ground watching over their kids, who were playing together, as best friends, and it made me realise, I want our kids to be best friends, just like us, and I don't them to have a huge age gap between them, so I asked Klaus, what he thought about having kids?".

"And?" Aria asked, looking at Caroline in excitement.

"He said that he would love to have a baby with me" Caroline replied.

"Eekkkk!" Aria yelled, clapping her hands in her excitement, "Our kids are going to be BFFs!".

Caroline chuckled, "I'm guessing that means, you will do that spell on me?".

"Of course I would" Aria replied, "Let's do it now".

"No" Caroline replied, shaking her head, "We should it after you give birth".

"No, no, no" Aria said, "I'm fine Care, I haven't done magic in days, I'm not to get exhaust myself, it's not that big of a spell anyways".

"Aria--".

"Please Care" Aria pleaded, "I want you and Nik to have mini you as soon as possible, let me do this for you".

"You sure you won't faint?" Caroline asked.

"No promises" Aria replied, "Now lay down".

"Aria, I can wait" Caroline assured.

"Well, I can't" Aria said, forcing Caroline to lay down.

"You don't even have your grimoire" Caroline retorted.

"I memorised the spell" Aria informed.

"Of course you did" Caroline mumbled, "Damon and Kol are going to kill for me making you do magic".

"We can take them on" Aria assured, "Now shut up and let me do this, I am so excited".

"I could tell" Caroline said, smiling at her best friend's excitement.

Aria placed her hands just above Caroline's stomach, closing her eyes, she started chanting, causing the lights in the room to flicker, after a moment, Aria opened her eyes, and looked at Caroline.

"It's done" Aria said, a huge smile on her face, "You can now get pregnant, but only once".

"Just like that?" Caroline asked, not feeling anything different.

"Just like that" Aria replied, "It's a spell that comes from nature Care, you're not going to feel anything until you get pregnant".

Caroline hugged Aria, "Thank you so much".

"Anything for you" Aria said, hugging back.

Suddenly, Damon and Kol barged into the room.

"What happened?" Caroline asked, frowning seeing the two vampires look worried.

"Luke's missing" Kol revealed.

"What do you mean he's missing?" Aria asked shocked.

"We looked everywhere in the cabin, but we can't find Luke" Damon replied.

"We have to find him" Caroline said, "Otherwise the travelers are going to find you and Aria".

"Let's go" Aria said, standing up, "Let's go find Luke.

***

"This has to be someone from the other side" Aria said, walking with Damon in the woods, looking for Luke, "Bonnie told Liv to tell us that the ghosts from the other side are able to somehow interact with our side".

"The question is who?" Damon asked.

"Connor? Silas? The witches I killed?" Aria listed, "There's so many people on the other side who want to mess with us".

Suddenly, Aria and Damon heard a noise coming from the shed.

"Please tell me I'm not the only who heard that" Aria said, looking at Damon.

"You're not" Damon said, as the two started walking towards the shed.

Entering the shed, the two soulmates saw an unconscious Luke tied up, Damon ran over to him and checked his pulse.

"Is he breathing?" Aria asked concerned.

"Barely" Damon replied, "Why the hell would a ghost dump him here?".

"I don't know" Aria replied.

Suddenly a strong smell hit both Damon and Aria's senses, "You smell that?" Damon asked Aria.

"Gasoline" Aria replied, she then started looking around, feeling a weird sensation.

"What's wrong?" Damon asked.

"There's a ghost here" Aria replied, feeling the presence of someone but not seeing one of the witch she killed, standing infront of her.

Before Damon or Aria could do anything, the witch lit a match and threw it on the ground, causing a fire to spread through the whole shed.

"Aria, run!" Damon yelled, quickly untying Luke.

Aria turned around to leave, but the door shut before she could.

"The tribrid babies of two soulmates must die" The witch said, "They can not be born, they will bring destruction to this world".

Aria tried using her magic the door, but it wouldn't work, as the witch was using her own magic to fight Aria's magic.

"Dammit!" Aria yelled, she looked down at her stomach, "Come on, help me out here a bit babies".

Aria looked at Damon, who was already looking at her in concern, she then looked back at the door, and once again started chanting, this time she felt power surge through her, she knew that was her babies helping her out, after much chanting, the door finally flung open.

"Let's go!" Aria yelled.

Damon nodded, he grabbed Luke, and both him and Aria speeded out the burning shed.

***

"Are you okay?" Aria asked Luke.

Luke chuckled, "Liv and I should've killed Damon when we had the chance" he said.

"I get it, trust me at times I want murder him to" Aria said.

"But you can't" Luke realised.

"No" Aria whispered, "I can't, and I really appericate you and Liv not killing him either".

"Yeah, let's just say, my family's pretty screwed up" Luke said, "Not a whole lot of love and compassion, you and Damon are different, you guys are fighting yet you both will die for each other".

"Sometimes" Aria corrected, "We sometimes die for each other, other times we walk away".

Luke chuckled hearing Aria, "What love is complete without any heartbreak?".

"None" Aria replied, giving Luke a small smile, "Why don't you go grab your stuff, we need to get the hell out of there as soon as possible".

Luke nodded, "Yeah" he said, slowly standing up and going upstairs to grab his stuff.

***

Aria stepped out the cabin to see Damon putting all their bags back in to his car.

"Kol and Caroline left" Damon informed, "Something along the lines of we need to stop avoiding each other".

"Are--are you okay?" Aria asked, looking at Damon in concern.

"Are you?" Damon asked, looking at Aria's appearance, checking for any injury and breathing a sigh of relief when seeing none.

"I don't know" Aria said, looking at Damon.

"Are you injured?" Damon asked concerned.

"Not physically" Aria replied.

"I get it" Damon whispered, "Being around you drives me nuts, and not being around you drives me nuts".

"You're confused" Aria realised, "And you're also confusing me, so I'm going to go check if Luke's ready to leave".

Aria turned to leave, but before she could walk away, Damon grabbed her wrist and forced her to face him and smashed his lips on to hers.

Damon broke the kiss and looked at Aria, "Why did you do that Damon?" Aria whispered.

"Because I've had a really crappy day" Damon admitted, cupping Aria's face, "And I needed it".

Before Aria could say anything, both her and Damon started yelling as pain shot through their heads, and a bunch of travelers surrounded the two soulmates.

***

Presenting 5x20 of The Vampire Diaries . . .

How was the chapter?

Thoughts on Aria asking Kol and Caroline to the godfather and godmother of her triplets?

Thoughts on Caroline thinking that Aria and Kol might be together?

Thoughts on a witch from the other side trying to kill Aria and the babies?

Thoughts on the travelers managing to capture Damon and Aria?

ALSO, if you couldn't tell, I have two names set for the triplets which are Mia and Asher, I need another boys name, preferably that starts with A, if you guys have any ideas please do let me know.

P.S blooming_amethyst made a aesthetic for Dean and Aria and I completely forgot to put it in the last chapter, I am so sorrry!!, but honestly, isn't it soooooo good?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 9.1K 36
Lyric Carson, an awkward and eccentric 17-year-old-vampire-loving girl, who is in love with ''The Vampire Diaries'' and the idea of meeting her favor...
309K 6.8K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...
693K 15.9K 51
In which Bonnie's older cousin Natalie finds out she is soulmates with the Original hybrid. (Season 2 - 3) (Klaus Mikaelson x OC) I DO NOT own TVD n...
146K 4.9K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...