๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...

By L9-Writer

Voldemort's rebirth at the end of the Triwizard Tournament triggered something bigger than he intended. Long... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Hall of the Brave - Grimmauld Place
Chapter ๐Ÿฃ - The Graveyard
Chapter 2 - Planning
Chapter 3 - Goodbye
Chapter 4 - A New Home
Chapter 5 - A Strong Start
Chapter 6 - Godric's Hollow
Chapter 7 - A Happy Birthday
A/N
Chapter 8 - Godric's History Pt. 1
A/N
Chapter 9 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 11 - Danger on the Express
Chapter 12 - Godric's Hollow
On hold
AN 8/12/22
Chapter 13 - Return to Classes
Chapter 14 - Merlin
Chapter 15 - A New Teacher
Chapter 16 - Merlin's History Pt. 2
Chapter 17 - The Sword in the Stone
Chapter 18 - Arthur
Chapter 19 - Companions
Chapter 20 - Godric's History Pt. 3
Chapter 21 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 22 - Arthur's History
Chapter 23 - Family
Chapter 24 - Arthur's History Pt. 3
Chapter 25 -Merlin's History Pt. 3
Chapter 26 - Awakening
Chapter 27 - Catharsis
Chapter 28 - Complications
Chapter 29 - Explanations
Chapter 30 - A Hard Question
Chapter 31 - The Atrium
Chapter 32 - Discovery
Chapter 33 - A Test
Chapter 34 - Black Citadel
Chapter 35 - Slytherin
Chapter 36 - Guilt
Chapter 37 - Bad News
Chapter 38 - Avalon
Chapter 39 - Waking Up
Chapter 40 - Titania, Queen of the Faeries
Chapter 41 - Calm before the Storm
Chapter 42 - Newport
Chapter 43 - Camelot
Chapter 44 - Mordred
Chapter 45 - A Dream
Chapter 46 - Reward
Chapter 47 - Voldemort
Chapter 48 - Hades
Chapter 49 - Olympus
Chapter 50 - The Golden Throne
Chapter 51 - The Ebony Throne
Chapter 52 - Beginnings
Chapter 53 - Epilogue
A/N New Book 1-17-23
A/N Its Up
AN 10.03.2023

Chapter 10 - Results

956 37 0
By L9-Writer

Chapter 10
3rd POV
Results

Harry's next few days passed in a blur of training. He had received his OWLs results the day after he had seen Fleur, proud was an understatement as to how he felt about them. Harry grinned as he looked at his OWL results, ten OWLs.

He had missed out on Divination which he didn't care about and had gotten O's in Potions, Defence, History of Magic and Transfiguration and E's in the others.

Harry was ecstatic about his results, considering he was a year early and two of his OWLs were from Arithmancy and Ancient Runes, classes he hadn't taken in Hogwarts, but he had cheated by having Godric take over his body for the exams. He would learn them properly, but this was so simply expedited the situation.

A letter had also come from Professor McGonagall asking to confirm his new classes, to which he had continued Astronomy, Charms, Defence, herbology, History of Magic, Potions, Transfiguration, Ancient Runes and Arithmancy. He has asked to drop Divination and Care of Magical Creatures.

When Harry had opened the letter from McGonagall, a perfect badge had fallen out of it and his heart had sunk. He'd placed the badge in a confirmation letter to his head of house, in addition to a more personal letter he had written for the stern professor.

Dear Professor McGonagall,

As much as it pains me to tell you this, I feel that I must.

I cannot accept that prefect position this year. I honestly feel that I cannot put in the effort that such a position requires. While I appreciate the trust in me you have shown in offering it to me, I simply cannot not do it justice.

On a similar note, I will have to pull out from the Quidditch team also for the same reasons.

I know this may be a bit of a shock, but once I get back to Hogwarts, I will explain everything to you. It's just not something that can be explained in a letter.

All I can say right now, in a letter, is that I am busy and will be busy this year with preparing myself for the fallout of the third task.

Again, I will explain all of this to you in person upon my return to Hogwarts. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience I have caused.

Thank you,

Harry Potter.

Harry had spent much of the day at his writing desk, Dobby even having to bring him up for lunch. He had written letters to Hogrid, apologising for not taking his class for NEWTs. Another letter to Hermione, telling her about his results and asking how her summer wsa going. Then after he had finished his results and asked her, summer was going. Then after he had finished his lunch he leant back in his chair, feeling the satisfying crack of his back as he stretched, he looked over his letter to Fleur.

Dear Fleur,

I just got my results for my early OWls, I got ten, so I'm pretty happy with that. Anyway, I wish you could take your NEWTs at Hogwarts; I don't want to wait until next year to see you again, especially after your goodbye the last time.

A guy could get used to that.

Anyway, I hope everything is going well with you and that Gabrielle is excited to be returning to school. Can you tell her that my understanding of French is getting better? I'm nowhere near fluent yet, but I think I can get by at least.

I have attached another letter along with this one, this one for you. You may need to be nearby to help her decode it if necessary.

Lastly, I want to thank you. It means a lot to me you know some of my past. You are the only one that does, and as much as it hurts to relive it, I'm glad that you asked.

Harry.

Harry folded the letter and put it in a pile of letters on his desk. He held out a hand and Hedwig flew from her perch to land on his wrist, her sharp talons careful not to damage his skin. The owl nuzzled against his cheek as he patted her with his free hand.

"Hey Hedwig, do you think you can deliver these letters? I'll probably be back at Hogwarts by the time you're done with your deliveries. Can you deliver Fleur's last then rest there for a while, I'm sure that she'll spoil you." Harry grinned at the owl as she gave a soft nip at his ear before she took the letters and flew out the window.

The next morning, Harry made his way downstairs after a hectic night of training with Godric. Their training was getting harder, Godric having started Harry on duelling. They now focussed about half their time on learning new spells while the rest of the time they were increasing Harry's ability to think on his feet in different environments and developed his fighting skills.

As Harry sat down at the kitchen bench with Sirius, the man handed the Prophet to him without a word.

Harry glanced at the picture on the front page and let out a sigh. It showed Fleur and himself at Florean Fortescues, enjoying their ice cream together.

"This is front page news? Shouldn't they be focusing on something else, like maybe the inferi or something?" Harry asked Sirius, the irritation in his tone wasn't missed as Sirius grinned at him.

"Oh, it gets better pup." Sirius gave a dark laugh before going back to his breakfast.

Boy-Who-Lived, Caught?

The Boy-Who-Lived has been seen walking through DIagon Alley with the quarter veela Fleur Delacour, Beauxbatons champion in the ill-fated Triwizard Tournament held earlier this year. While the two looked happy to be in each other's company, it appeared that the Boy-Who-Lived wasn't enough for the young woman who received a great deal of attention from the men around her.

Is it morally acceptable for the Boy-Who-Lived to be with an older, part magical creature?

Is this part veela to black for the beliefs of the Boy-Who-Lived?

Perhaps she is the cause of his attention seeking behaviour? That her poor showing in the tragic Triwizard Tournament was due to her spending her time seducing  and tarnishing the Boy-Who-Lived?

Before the two left the Leaky Cauldron on their impromptu date, there was a fight that broke out where the Boy-Who-Lived brawled with an innocent bystander.

Rest assured dear readers, I will follow  our tarnished saviour to find out the answers we all are looking for.

Sandy Cinder.

Harry clenched his jaw before he let out a low growl.

"Read the next page, pup." Sirius added before taking a sip of his coffee.

Inferi Menace continues with Dark Mark sighted.

The inferi menace is continuing across the world. Every day there are more sightings and aurors are dispatched to control the inferi are not being controlled.

They are acting purely on their own dark magic fuelled instincts.

But that begs the question, how did this inferi menace begin? They don't simply wake up on their own, so something else wakes them up.

But what?

There have also been sightings of the dark mark, last seen at the Quidditch world cup last year and before that last seen at Godric's Hollow the night the dark lord fell.

These latest sightings of the dark mark raise questions about who is using it?

Are these dark marks from the same people who caused the damage at the Quidditch World Cup or could there be truth to what Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore are saying?

Could He-Must-Not-Be-Named truly back?

Time will tell dears readers, and rest assured I will continue searching for the answers.

Justine Jennings.

Harry put down the paper and gave a sigh. He could feel the frustration of Godric, he knew he wasn't ready to get involved as much as he hated to admit it.

"How will I be continuing my training while at Hogwarts?" Harry asked, buttering a piece of toast.

"I mean, I'll have classes and won't be able to disappear all day to train." He continued, chewing on his toast in thought.

Sirius looked at Remus who had joined them while Harry had read the paper.

"We've looked into that pup and we think we have an idea. But it involves Dumbledore giving the okay." Sirius said, sighing at Harry's expectant look.

"Okay pup, fine. Dumbledore still has Hermione's Time turner from your third year." Sirius grumbled at Harry's blank look.

"Really?" Harry drawled.

"After all the trouble that thing caused?" He continued while Sirius grinned.

"And innocent lives saved right?" Sirius asked, to which Harry grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah that's right, we saved you. May have made a mistake there." Harry winked at Remus who covered his grin while Sirius squawked with indignance.

"Hey." Sirius growled.

Harry was silent for a moment as he finished his toast.

"Who will I be training with at the castle?" He asked, meeting Remus' gaze.

Both men wore wide grins.

"Us. Dumbledore wanted to increase security around the castle, and he needed a DADA teacher, for which I accepted." Sirius gave his godson a proud grin while Harry could only shake his head with his own grin on his face.

"I will also be in the castle frequently to assist the DADA teacher in planning and preparation." Remus added with his own grin.

Harry let out a breath, then noticed the clock on the wall and swore before running upstairs to get ready for the train ride back to Hogwarts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 358 18
Young Lilianne Potter had been submitted into the Triwizard Tournament along with her brother Harry anonoumsly , after finding out Lilianne had been...
42.9K 970 57
For 13 years, Elizabeth Potter remained in the confines of shadows. Surviving as a breath, no more than a person, she lived between the gaps of both...
635K 19.8K 46
In which no one believes Voldemort is back and Harry has to deal with an evil Professor while juggling his constant nightmares about a door... {Book...
54.5K 1.8K 30
Harry, James, Sirius, Remus, Hermione and Lily have set for destroying the horcruxes. But when their worst fears come true will they lose spirit or w...