MEANINGLESS || TK (Completed)

By MemoryAccount

A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they rea... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20(M)
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23(M)
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28(M)
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
A/N
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Epilogue
Filtered QNA💗

Chapter: 30

633 46 19
By MemoryAccount

(a lil chapt.)

"Ggukie, I have som-somehing to tell you..."

Taehyung said lowly, carefully placing the little doggo into the table. Jeongguk came forward instantly wrapping arms around Taehyung whose mood suddenly diverted from excitement to nervousness. He brought up Taehyung's face with one finger as the latter was looking down, clearly hesitating to say something.

- Love, what is it?

"I think- Ggukie

I think we should move in together. Permanently?"

Taehyung said tilting his head one side, chewing his lower lip whereas fingers playing with Jeongguk's t-shirts collar. 

Jeongguk's eyes sparkled with happiness. Oh how much he wanted Taehyung to be his side each day! He never stated but it actually was painful not see Taehyung's face each day he woke up in the morning or went to sleep at night, to get Taehyung close everyday whenever he wanted. Taehyung felt the same as well but couldn't live without his hyungs too. So things were like that still then.

- Really!! You-sure baby? I mean-

"I wouldn't say if I wasn't sure."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongguk hugging as if his life depended on that hug.

"I just- I just can't live without you for a second anymore Babe. These days were hell for me. But it taught me the value of our bond. I can't risk to leave your side for a single moment. I wanna be in your arms everyday, every night. We'll argue, we will get angry then maybe will fight, will do everything like others do, but in the end we'll be at each others warmth. That's the only thing matters. Our love."

SLIGHT AHEM!

Jeongguk instantly removed Taehyung's face from his neck just to dive into a kiss. He poured all his unspoken words into it as if assuring Taehyung that he was right. Both smiled into the kiss eventually when they felt like both were fighting over to take the lead of that desperate kiss.

Jeongguk patted his butt signaling his lover to jump on his waist and Taehyung did immediately. Jeongguk's strong arms perfectly caught on his plump ass & gave it a harsh squeeze making Taehyung moan into his mouth loudly. Jeongguk succeeded to enter his tongue & Taehyung happily gave his boyfriend's tongue the entrance inside his mouth. The sucks his tongue was getting by Jeongguk, the pleasure he was getting by his strong palms squeezes in his ass was beyond world. Oh how much he missed his lover's lips into his own!

Jeongguk made his way to the bed without detaching his mouth from sucking the others warm cavern. The short bathrobe Taehyung was wearing was lifted up long ago so the squeezes he was getting on his bare ass made Taehyung rolled his eyes back. Jeongguk laid on him with his full weight into a bone crashing kiss & showed no mercy with his palms on the latters ass. Being out of breath Taehyung broke the kiss breathing impossibly heavy fanning each others mouth. Both were hard as rock. 

Both saw the needs in their eyes, skin burning hot as fire. One fully ready to take & the other to be taken. Jeongguk opened his mouth to suck the skin desperately below his ear, hand found place the brief Taehyung was wearing. He pushed his hand under it & that made him touch Taehyung's private areas; not removing the underwear completely. He kept rubbing his rough palm from front to back feeling the hardened member of his lover along with the warm pink hole under his touch. Taehyung's moans & whimpers could compared to loud sensational music as he was always a loud moaner. He got bold by his lover's naughty deeds, pulling his one leg close to his chest by his own hand so that the other could rub his private areas more. Jeongguk smirked biting his ear, middle finger teased around the clenching rim, thumb caressing the balls occasionally. 

{Multi-tasking basically; u know #goodateverything Maknae> A/N👀}

Jeongguk was about to stroke his boyfriend's member after massaging his balls for a long time, a thud sound interrupted their intimacy.

The couple turned their head towards the sound direction only to see the little puppy pushed a glass placed on the table & water dripping to the floor.

- I regret bringing him already! 

Jeongguk groaned loudly when Taehyung chuckled & pecked his lips before getting up from bed, adjusting his messed up robe properly.

"I think he's hungry, we should feed him."  Taehyung said taking the little pup in his hands lovingly.

- And when is my turn huh? 

Jeongguk whined pointing at his huge bulge, clearly in a fucked up state. 

"Soon baby" Taehyung said winking at his lover who was sulking, facepalming too.

- You better change that damn bathrobe baby or I'll just take you right now right here & I won't care if hyung returns.

"Well then...How about this-"

Taehyung bit his lips seductively before picking up the robe up from his bottom, wiggling the bubble ass to tease Jeongguk making his mouth watered & even more hard boner.

- YOU! WAIT COME BACK RIGHT HERE I SWEAR TAEEEEEEE.....

Taehyung ran out of the room hurriedly to escape from his lover's hand with an innocent scared puppy holding close to his chest.

"Tannie~ you don't love me anymore hmph!"

- Because you came home late yesterday & he slept without seeing you so he's giving attitude.

"Look Ggukie! He's not even looking at my way! 

Bubbaaaa pwease Tannie. Your TaeTae ish sowwyyy~"

It's been months since Taehyung moved in into their little apartment with the puppy they named Yeontan. It was no less their family member. That adorable puppy became the part of their soul. 

Finally after so much convincing, the pup started licking Taehyung's whole face indicating he wasn't upset anymore. Taehyung giggled at that adorable treatment.

They were in their bed, cuddling since morning as it was their day off, playing with Yeontan.

"Tannie got bigger no?"

- Hmm though he's just 3 months now. Got much healthier too.

"Mhmm my bubba*peck* I love you *peck* sho much"

Taehyung kept pecking the pup's little paws lovingly when he felt Jeongguk dug his face in the crook of his neck immediately. Taehyung giggled loudly at that ticklish sensation. 

- Love me toooo~

"Ggukie I'm literally in your arms right now"

- So what? You're not giving me attention.

"Don't dare to whine now. I've been giving you all attention till m-morning" 

Taehyung bit his lips, blushing by his own words remembering what attention he meant. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jeongguk smirked sucking the collarbone of his lover where the marks from last night he gave was prominent.

- Come on Tan-ah give us some space. Now shoo shoooo.

He pushed Yeontan away from his lover's belly before hovering over him & the little creature slipped down from the bed  (jumped actually) going inside the little doggo shell sadly.

"Oh no Ggukie he'll be more sad to me!"

 Taehyung's gritted his teeth to show his anger but who could resist a pouty whiny Jeongguk asking for just his attention. 

He pecked on the scar on Jeongguk's cheek sweetly making the latters pout turn into a smile. 

"No need to be jealous on Tannie baby. I love you, don't forget that."

- I know Love. I know.

A.N: Truly speaking, I updated this chapt within a few minutes. This chapt made no sense no? I know but- Updating was an excuse, I just didn't wanna miss to talk to u the things happened today. I mean I'M LITERALLY FREAKING MY HEART OUT THE WHOLE DAY LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL F***!! So many things happened today aaaaaah!😩😩😩

Can u guyz tell me TF was that! The Hell was that look in their eyes!! As if they were about to kiss or they'd do if there wasn’t camera... I- I just can't I'm still Screaming!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

My poor heart can't take anymore! SHKFDHJSKJDHPMCES....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 2.4K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
810K 35.1K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
999K 48.2K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
984K 48.9K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...