Atlast Got Married, But!... (...

By FlowerVine98

'They say Marriages are made in heaven. I think God forget to fix my match. Because still am unmarried.' - Al... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 61

10.3K 482 80
By FlowerVine98

***Double update of the day💞💞.
Crossed 60 chapters, with soon to be 50k views. This is so much to me. Thank you guys💞. I hope you guys loving this story.
      I just said the next chapter will take sometime, so it's been more than 2 hour. Hahaa, just a surprise. But I thought of writing more words. But couldn't able to finish everything in single chapter. So remaining will be written in next chapter, which will post tmw💖. Because I need to start. Haha***

Reyansh pov:

My perfect sleep came to an end, by the murmurings which am hearing right now.

Fuck.

I tried to open my eyes and thought of giving some piece of mind to the intruder. But I felt very tired and tried to turn,but couldn't able to.

I then opened my eyes only to be closed back immediately.

Shit, the sunrays

"Arghhh" an painful moan made me to open my eyes to see who is that.

I opened my eyes and adjusted my eyes to the room brightness.

I looked down at the source, who is none other than my wife who is trying to move away from me.

But couldn't able to as, her saree pleats were under my legs.

"Why the heck his legs are weighting this much?" she murmured, but like always it could be hearable.

"Good morning" I raspily said at her.

She looks shocked. And immediately tried to turn around that's when my eye captured her upper part where she is only in her inner. She looks very inviting.

"Fuck, why did he woke up. Fuck fuck. Am in my inappropriate St..." I didn't let her to murmur more. Instead I grabbed her by turning ino my arms. In a reflex, her front assets crushed with mine.

"Good morning wifey" I said.

"G.. Good.... Mo" she stopped.

She tried to make some distance between ourself, but I grabbed her hands in mine.

"What is the problem from being like this?" I asked her.

"Oww that I... Am in my inappropriate state"

"So what? Am your husband ila" I winked at her.

She lowered her head and hided in my neck.

"Stop being this cute from morning itself" I said.

"Arghh" I shouted as she noted my neck.

"ila it's paining" I shouts at her.

She removed her face from my neck and faced me.

"You gave me love bite, but I didn't gave you one?" she innocently replies, which is not even an innocent.

"My naughty care free ila came back it seems" I pulled her nose.

"You" she swatted away my hands. And kneeled down on the bed before me.

She wrapped her hand over my neck and kissed my forehead.

"This carefree ila is only for her husband" she said. I smiled.

I grabbed her towards me,

"Everything is only for me" I said by pecking her lips.

"I like this costume, rather than saree" I winked at her by roaming my eyes over her body.

She came into her consciousness and tried to hide herself but I grabbed her.

"I have seen you" I softly said to her.

"But I have seen you more" she shyly said.

I laughed at her answer.

"If you want I can show you again" I said to which she nod as no immediately.

"No no"

I again laughed.

"Okay let's leave this, where my wife wants to go out today?" I asks her. As Today is Sunday.

"Is my husband is free" she asked me, I made her to sit I between in my legs.

"For my wife anytime"

"From when this?"

"From the day my wife proposed to me"

"Ohhh"

"Come on where you want to go?"

"I don't have... Any ide.... Wait we can visit old age home"

"What?"

"It's my favourite place. I will take you there. Yes" she shouts which made me to laugh. She is different.

I sneaked my hand over her stomach, which made her jovial side to lower, instead replaced with sexual tensions in air.

The way she reacts to my every touch is something which making me to retest my boundaries.

"Hm...."

I grazed my lips over her neck by moving the hairs in one side.

"Uhhhhb"

"So soft" I said in her neck.

"So soft as like spongy"

I slightly turned her face to my side, who is breathing heavily. I traces my lips all over her face who is closing her eyes tightly with heavy breathing.

When it comes to her lips, I pecked again and again.

"How did I missed in our earlier days of marriage" I said.

"Y.. You are hellbound on maintaing our marriage as stranger" she said with a stammering.

"You are right." I smiled in her lips and pecked again.

I trailed my fingers over her stomach especially her navel.

She closed her eyes on ecstasy.

I leaned and kissed her shoulder blade and trailed my lips towards her cleavage. She grabbed my hair tightly.

I kissed her left chest.

"Right her below, someone's pure heart is lying" I said at her.

I moved my lips to her stomach....

And kisses her navel.

"At one point my daughter will live her"

She arched her body while am kissing her stomach who is lying over my lap

Our room is filled with her moans and heavy breathing.

I left her, as I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. I want to make love to her, only after I uttered my love.

She opendd her eyes and sat over my lap comfortably.

"Is it hurting?" I asked her by looking her hands where the skin slightly peeled off because of the yesterday's chaos.

"Not anymore" she said

"Am wondering, how could this much talented teacher will behave as childish like yesterday" I asked her.

"Hy really I didn't visited the proper police station. So when we get the opportunity, we need to utilise it" she shrugged.

I nod as no

"The time is 10. 30 right now. Aren't you feeling hungry?" I asked her.

"No" she said by laying her head into my neck. I stood up from the bed with her in my arms and removed her saree from her Inskirt. And walked towards the bathroom.

"Take bath" I said by placing her on the floor.

"Am I really need to take?" she asks me by hugging herself.

"What?"

"We need to save water, can we both...."

"Do you meant that we both can take bath together?" I asked her even before she compeletes her sentence.

"Wh... What.... No no i said that can we skip the bath itself." she said to me by having the horrible look.

"Oh.... No no we need to take bath."

"But am feeling very tired"

"If you want I can help you with?"

"Wh... What... No no I will take by myself" saying this she immediately closed the door.

I laughed

"If you need any help, call me wifey" I shouted from outside. With that I walked to our cupboard. And opens it and searched for the dress for her. But my eye stopped at the chudidhar which I bought for her at that shopping day. I took out and looked at that.

I took out that dress, and also searched for her inners. And then walked towards the bathroom door.

And then I knocked.

"What?"

"Just open your door, I came to provide you the towel and other necessities" I informed her.

"Hmm.... Can you please put it over the door?"

"Why can't you open the door?" I asked her.

"Hmm please"

"Okay, but I can't the say the Same answer once we both consummated our marriage" I cockily siad.

"Can you please move already...... Mental" she murmured the last bit.

I laughingly moved out after putting her clothes over the door and kept her chudi over the bed with a note saying "Wants to see my wife in my favourite choice of cloth. Will my wife grant my wish?" I know it's very chessy, but man I too want to live these types of life right.

With that I moved out of the room with my shirt in my hand and closed the door. Then i walked towards the kitchen by wearing my shirt.

Then I started to prepare my wife's favourite coffee. Atleast that's what she says everytime after that.

After 15 mins of my preparation. I moved out of the kitchen and walked to the room with a tray in coffee cups.

I knocked the room, after couple of mins, still nothing came. So I entered into the room after thinking maybe she is still in bathroom.

But am wrong.

As soon as I opened the door, there stood my wife before the dressing table and combing her hair.

But that's not the sight.

She is the sight....

Along with her mesmerising voice.

"Adi Penne Oru Murai Nee Sirithaal
En Nenjukulle Mazhai Adikkum
Adi Penne Oru Murai Nee Sirithaal
En Nenjukulle Mazhai Adikkum

Yen Enadhu Idhayam
Thudikkum Isaiyil
Kavidhai Ondrai Ezhuthinaai
Adhai Vizhiyil Korthu Uyirin Ulle
Paarvaiyaale Solgiraai

Unnodu Naanum Vaazha
Unnodu Naanum Saaga
Un Madi Saayava
Un Madi Saayava

Un Paarvai Ennai Kolla
Saindhene Naanum Mella
Neethan En Mannava
Neethan En Mannava" she stopped her humming as soon as her eyes spotted me through the mirror.

I put the tray over the table and walked towards her.

The blue color suits her..... Fuck she is gorgeous right now.

                       (Just dress)

I walked towards her. She had the unsure expression in her eyes. I know what she might be thinking right now.

Whether she is looking okay or not?

And What my mind is thinking?

I kept my face normal.

For my every moves, she kept fidgeting with something. Either her hair, her cloth, her fingers....

I tucked her free hair onto her ear once I reached her.

I grabbed her chin and made her to look into my eyes.

"You look gorgeous" I said which I thought earlier.

"Really?"

"Why didn't you felt yourself beautiful?" I asked her. She kept looking at me for sometime and looked down.

"Ila I asked you something?"

"Hmmm.... I f.. Felt... Vu.. But I have tried the Same kind of dress on.. One time... Everyone mic.. Mocke mocked me" she sighed and kept the comb on the table.

"I asked you, didn't you felt beautiful. I didn't asked aboit some shitty people out there who just want to comment on others life. Ila they only knows how to comment. They comment on to the celebrity life's, saying this actor put weight. That actor loosed weight. I don't know how this fucking comments are going to help their life in any means. Just don't think about this shit people ila. Think about your husband. Only him. Naah not even him, only you. What you felt after seeing yourself? "I asked her by turning her to look into the mirror.

" Give me your honest answer" I said by keeping my chin over her head.

"Ow... An plump woman who is looking okay when compared to other days." she said.

"This is an improvement" I said by ruffling her hair

"Hy stop don't touch my hair... Argh... I just now brushed it properly." she shouts at me.

There comes my real wife.

"Okay okay, hy wait..... Can you sing that song for your husband, sometime you were singing right?" I asked her. She hugged me.

"N.. No"

"Why not, do you know how much your voice is mesmerising?"

"Unnodu Naanum Vaazha..... Hmm I don't need any of the music apps, it seems. Only my wife is enough. Mmm" I said.

"And you don't need to sang the song to indirectly ask my kiss. You could straight away asked me?" I asked her. By grabbing her face in my palm.

"First have bath" saying this she pushed me.

"Very bad wifey" I shouts at her laughingly.

"Am police's wife." she wineld at me.

I nod as no and entered into the bathroom with the cloths I took with myself.

"Come fast, I will wait for you. We both will have our coffee together" she shouts.

"Okay just in 5 mins I will be there"

"Atleast take bath properly. Or else you will be stinking" she hsouts.

I heard her anklets sound which indicates that my wife gone out of the room. I started to take my bath.

After 10 mins, I came out of the room wearing blue shirt just to match with her.

She is sitting over the bed by ruffling her hair.

"Yes gayu, the same. You know i actually enjoyed. That too that cell, wow.... You know... Its so fun....again we gone to the hotel from station to took our items. We found that receptionist. You know what he did, he slapped him. Its so fun" she speaked to her sister through the mobile.

"Yeah... Sure I will ask him. We both will go into the station and will take selfies... Yeah yes.... How can I leave you baby.. Sur...." she stopped after seeing me.

I glared at her.

She awkwardly laughed at me.

"I will call you gayu later. Bye baby. Love you" saying this she kept her phone on the table.

"Owww, you want... Oh wait the coffee.. Comeon" she said by turning towards the table.

"Am I looking like a tourist guider for you and your sister ila" I asked her by cuffing my shirt.

"Ow... No. No she is small girl.. And even I too want to take photo inside the cell. So.. I thought I can ask my hubby... Why you won't help me?" she asked me iwth innocence dripping in her voice.

I smiled at her.

"Why not, we both will take" I said at her.

"Oh my god, can I inform gayu then?"

"Sure, and ask her to come with some lawyer to took us out." I said at her.

"Wh.. Why?"

"My wife is loving the cell, see ila in police station it is just small one. How bout we both doing some big criminal work and end up being in real jail. How about that?" I asked

"Eh.. What no no... That's not required... I don't even want that selfie" she grumpily said at me.

"See, my wife want to have selife in jail. But not with her own husband. Hmmm" I said.

"Mmm... I want with you too" she immediately said

"So why you didn't took with me then? '

" I have the pictures of us which gayu took"

I smiled at her words.

"Can we have coffee" I asked her by grabbing her towards me.

"Yes"

"Comeon" saying this I opened the lid of coffee holder and poured the coffee onto the cups.

And we both took our seats over the bed.

"Mm coffee taste... Aghh very tasty" she aid after sipping.

"Thank you"

After having our coffee, with In between our chit chats.

She stood up from the bed, and walked towards the mirror.

"Today am going to help my wife" I said.

"in what?" she asked me.

"In..." she cut me off.

"You don't have to help me in cooking. Since we rae going out, we both can have our lunch in hotel itself" she said stupidly.

I laughed.

She looks really confused at my answer.

"I said I will help you in making you getting ready not in cooking madam." I said. She looks sheepishly at me.

I gone towards her and made her to sit over the chair.

I took the comb from the mirror table

"Mm  can I comb my hair by myself. You don't know right?" she asked me.

"Arey have faith over me. I grown up with sister...."i stopped. It reminds her.

" Wow really, you know how to comb then."her voice breaked my thinking.

" Yeah "I said.

Then I started to comb her hair very slowly. Althrough my combing, her eyes held my actions with adoration in her eyes. This is what I want to see in my wife's eyes.

" Stop looking at me like that ila. Then I would need to cancel our outing, instead staying in home and doing some naughty things. How about that?" I asked her. She opens her mouth but closed it again.

I winked at her.

I then started to plait her hair properly. After plaiting, I put some powder on her face. Then I made her to wear the bangles, and even jimkhi. The I pinned her dupptta at her one side.

At last an bindhi.

" Finally" saying this, I kept the vermilion over her forehead. It is not necessary, but I have seen her having everytime.

So yeah.

"Now look" I said by making her to stand on her feet. I wrapped my hand over her and looked into the mirror, she looks really really beautiful.

"Lovely" she said by looking into my eyes.

"An lovely husband," I sighed

"Now it's my turn to get ready my husband." saying this she made me to sit.

"Ila, I won't sit and get ready..." I tried

"Hello mister, stay still. You are grown like a tall building. Just sit and cooperate to me" saying this she started to comb my hair and put some gel and tried to do some style. And atlast kept my normal style.

She put the buttons of my shirt properly and once she felt okay she then put some scent over us. That's it.

"Good to go?" I asked her.

"Yes" saying this she took her hand bag along with her phone.

With that she gone out of the room. I then followed her. She started to open the main door of our house.

"Ila wait I forget something" I shouts at her.

"What is it?"

"you forget to give my kiss" saying this I wrapped my hand over her waist, without able to feel her bare one. I kissed her lips.

"Now we are good to go" I said by wiping her lips.

"You" she nods as no but with a little smile lingering in her lips.

After locking the home, I took my bike. And waited for her to hop onto it

"Wrap your hands tightly ila" I said to her she smiled shyly, which I captured through the mirror.

"Where to?" I asked her

"Mm first we will visit some restaurant. Am hella hungry" she said.

"Me too ila." with that I drives off.

After reaching the restaurant, I parked the bike. And took her inside the restaurant. I took a seat opposite of her.

"Sir your orders" waiter asked us.

"Mam will give" I said.

Ila looked at me.

I blinked my eyes.

After contemplating herself, she opened her mouth. But immediately closed it. I just want my ila to order whichever she likes without thinking what others will think.

"Mm one chicken briyani,one mutton briyani, chicken 65, and mushroom for starters." she said which made me to smile

After noting down the orders, the waiter left our table.

"Atlast someone having her favourites as orders it seems." I said by pouring the water onto the glasses

"Hmmm yes, it's been many days. I think I too deserve to eat like others." she said

After that we both wee started to speak very random topics.

"You look very handsome today" she said in between eating.

"So my wife, she looks really gorgeous."

"Hy we are matching" she said.

"Oh is it" I replied to her by rolling my eyes.

"Is am that slow" she asked me.

"For your kind note, you are dead slow in realising" I replied to her by feeding her.

"Mutton briyani is also good, but I like chicken briyani a lot" she said by chewing the rice.

"Mmm" I replied as I ensuring that she eats properly. I have seen many time she ears very less.

"You eat" saying this she fed me. Which made some members heads to be turned at our side. But we both didn't cared about others.

After eating, we both came out of the restaurant and walked to the parking area.

"Next where?" I asked her who is standing beside my bike.

*Burps  * Instead answering me madam burped.

"I think I ate more today" she said.

"Today only you ate"

'Next, lemon juice shop" she shouts at me.

"What is that?" I asked her.

"We ate heavily, we need some drinks to digest this" she said by tapping her stomach.

"You didn't even had your lunch properly ila" I said.

"Arey comeon, I need a lemon juice from roadside shop" she ordered at me.

"Okay madam as you wish" I winked at her.

She laughed.

"Everything will look beatiful,
  Only with a right person!!!!"

Author's note :

Thank you all❤️

How was the chapter?

Its really left in half way, sorry for that will post tmw after writing 💞

Please bear with the mistake.

Love you all💖.

Love yourself💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 28.6K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
371K 21.4K 61
She was once loved He too once loved. She is fat, He is fit. She stopped showing emotions, He too stopped showing emotions. She is ugly and got mock...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
248K 14.4K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...