Scout's Honor (AOT X Male Rea...

Por _Random1928

Follow a lone soldier and his journey through the harsh life inside the walls. He makes family along the way... Más

1 - Origins
2 - Ackerman
3 - Family
4 - Regrets
6 - First Impressions
7 - Devastation
8 - Secrets
9 - The Squad
10 - Test Run
11 - Stranded
12 - Breathing Space
13 - Growing Up
14 - Attack
15 - Festival
16 - Complications
17 - Operation Y/n
18 - Close Call
19 - Emotions
20 - Ominous Encounter
21 - Volition

5 - Path to Freedom

294 8 6
Por _Random1928

Y/n slammed into the tree at an incredibly fast speed. He tried to dodge it and use his arm to take most of the impact. His arm shattered instantly blood flying everywhere. Fortunately the rest of his body managed to avoid the tree. Y/n barreled through the forest and tumbled through branches. He landed in some bushed and rolled a few more yards before coming to a stop. Y/n laid there in pain. His entire body bruised.

Y/n - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that hurt.

Y/n slowly and painfully sat up. He looked at his arm that took the impact. It was more then broken. Completely limp, he couldn't even feel pain from it anymore. Y/n decided to heal his arm. He focused his titan power on his arm and it healed. Steam started coming out of his arm's wound. the missing parts of his arm started growing back out of nowhere. His arm straightened as the bones were repaired. Y/n had practiced his healing before. This was the biggest injury he had ever healed. 

Y/n -  Good as new.

Y/n was about to heal the rest of his body's cuts and scrapes from his tumble when he heard out Levi calling his name. Y/n considered taking the chance to run away but decided to see Levi. Running would do nothing as Levi had already seen his face.

Y/n - OVER HERE!!!

Y/n could hear the sound of the hooks and gas speeding towards him. Then he saw Levi making his way over to him. Y/n stood up and got ready to greet Levi but Y/n noticed a titan come out of seemingly nowhere. It was aiming for Levi. Levi was already close to the ground so he had already put away his blades and triggers.

Y/n - BEHIND YOU!!!!!!

Levi - !!!.......guh.....

The titan had tried to grab Levi with one hand but Levi kicked himself away from it. Y/n guessed Levi had sprained his ankle as he could see the pain in Levi's face. The titan had also extended its other hand to grab Levi. This time Levi could not do anything to evade. Levi began to unsheathe his blades to cut out of the titans grip when It grabbed him. He wouldn't need to as Y/n had already started spinning his way to the titan and slashed at its neck. The titan fell down. Y/n stopped spinning in the air as he saw the other two people who had followed him getting closer. They were shocked to see such a young child take down a titan with such ease. Ignoring them Y/n made his way over to where Levi had landed. Y/n was glad to see Levi again, even if it was under these conditions and gave him a light hug. Levi replied by......smacking Y/n.

Levi - You did something stupid again.

Y/n - Jeez, I know you had my back incase another appeared.

Levi - Not that you idiot. You can easily deal with that on your own. I'm talking about you being out here. On your own.

Y/n - But I didn't plan on letting anyone else notice I was out here.

Levi - That's not an excuse. You're coming back with me. No excuses!

Y/n - .......yeah.....yes sir!

Y/n saluted with a grin. Levi smacked him again. It was at at this moment that the other two arrived.

Y/n - Farlan!!! Isab-

Y/n thought that the other two following Levi was Farlan and Isabel. It turn out they were not. Levi flinched at hearing the pairs names from Y/n. He wasn't ready to tell Y/n what had happened. How he had broken his promise.

Y/n - Huh? Hey Levi who's that?

The other two had now landed in front of Y/n and Levi.

??? - So it was a child. This is quite the predicament, care to explain Levi?

??? - Yeah! What's going on here!?

Levi - He's my cousin. He's coming back with me.

??? - YOU have a cousin!?

Levi - Shut it Hange, you're too loud.

Hange - Ah, you might be right. Don't want to attract any titans.

??? - While I am against leaving a child in the woods filled with titans alone, do you think think this is a good idea?

Levi - He's coming with me Erwin, I don't care what you or the commander say.

Erwin - Very well, I can't stop you it seems. As for you.

Erwin turns to Y/n

Erwin - Would you like to explain what you were doing out here?

Y/n - .....uhhh......exploring?

Just then a horn is heard. 

Erwin - It looks like we'll have to continue our conversation at a later time. That was the sound to retreat. Were pulling back, you two catch up with me later. I'm going to see the commander.

Erwin pulls away from the group leaving Hange, Levi, and Y/n.

Hange - Hey kid, I never caught your name?

Y/n -Oh uh, my names Y/n. Y/n L/n, nice to meet you Hange.

Hange - Same here Y/n, Levi never mentioned any family before. This should be an interesting talk. 

Hange flies away leaving Levi and Y/n standing there.

Y/n - Hey, what's going on here? And where are Farlan and Isabel?

Levi flinches at the names again. He starts to move following Erwin and Hange.

Levi - We'll talk later. Lets get out of here.

Y/n - ......yeah.

Levi and Y/n start making their way back to the rest of the people on horses. Y/n had his hood on so that he would not be revealed as a 12 year old child. Titan through titan Y/n and Levi have incredible teamwork. It looks like a performance to those watching. Hange watched jaw-dropped at the amount of teamwork Levi was showing and at the fact that a 12 year old could more than keep up with Levi. Eventually all of the titans were gone and Y/n and Levi were on a carriage heading back to the walls. Hange and Erwin next to them were talking. 

Y/n - .....hey Levi, what's going on here? Who are all these people? Why are they all outside the safety of the walls? Don't they realize they can die out here?

Levi - .........It's called the Survey Corps. They go outside the walls to try and learn more about the world and free it of the titans.

Y/n - (Thats pointless and stupid. There's no point in doing that. There will never be an end to the titans. They are just dying for no good reason, it just.......)...................meaningless.......

Levi - What was that?

Y/n - Nothing, nothing. So, how'd you end up here then?

Levi  - We got caught, this was our punishment. The other two.........they died.

Y/n - ......................I see. That's terrible.

A few moments go by of silence between the two. Levi is letting Y/n absorb that their family was gone. It was just them two. Then Levi remembers the reason Y/n had left them.

Levi - .......you ever find the person you were looking for?

Y/n - Yeah, he got married and had a daughter. He and his wife died. The daughter is living in a foster family now.

Levi - ...............(We've only got each other then.)

Y/n - I was sad that they were dead and decided to take a walk to keep my mind of of things. It worked. I feel like I'm back to normal now. That doesn't mean I forgot about them..........I just accepted it is all. Everyone is a slave to their past, I decided I would free myself from it.

Levi - ..........you're staying with me for now.

Y/n - ......I will, thanks.

Erwin - Well said Y/n. Now that you know who we are, I would like to invite you to join us. I saw how capable you were. So there should be no issue getting you in.

Y/n - ...............I guess I could. I see no point in your cause but I would like to keep those close to me safe. I accept. But I have certain conditions. I need to be near him at all times(Motions towards Levi). I work better alone unless its with Levi, and I want my own house.

Erwin - I see. Two of those requests are easy enough. Working alone is reckless so I cannot allow. But lets have these conditions set in place for now. If all goes as it is currently for the next year or so we can work out the details soon enough. Welcome to the Survey Corp Y/n. Give your heart!

Y/n just stares at Erwin as if the man was crazy. Hange and Levi notice this, Hange bursts out laughing and Levi just grows a slight grin. Erwin realized this and stopped his salute.

Erwin - ...........you have not been trained formerly. It seems we might have to send you to the training corps for a year or two. 

Y/n - What's that?

Hange - HAHAHA!!! ERWIN YOU REALIZE HES 12 RIGHT!?!?! - (Still laughing)

Erwin - Yes, I realized.

 - Back at The Wall - 

Y/n - (Finally back huh. How long has it been since I arrived. Almost a year I think. I'm nearly 13  now.).......!!(NO WAY, ITS EREN AND MIKASA.)

Y/n pulls his hood down to avoid being spotted by the duo. Mostly Mikasa, is too ashamed to show himself to here after what happened. Levi noticed this and walked over to Y/n.

Levi - you good?

Y/n - ...........yeah. I should be fine, thanks.

Eren noticed Levi and started fangirling over the "worlds strongest man". Y/n takes the opportunity and breaks away from Levi.

Y/n - .......don't want to be noticed.

Y/n whispered to Levi. Levi was confused but slightly nodded and looked around. He saw Eren and Mikasa. Levi could tell Mikasa was an Ackerman at a glance and understood instantly what was going on.

 - Back at Survey Corps Headquarters - 

Erwin stood with Y/n behind him. They were standing in front of the Survey Corps leader, Keith Shadis. 

Erwin - .......With that said I would like to add Y/n to the Survey Corps. He will be sent to training for a year or two to understand basic regiment procedure.

Keith - ...........I see. Hey Erwin, you don't have to ask for permission to do anything anymore.

Erwin - ....???

Keith - In fact, I would like for you to do me a favor.

Erwin - Of course. What is it?

Keith - Good, Erwin I want you to take over the Survey Corps for me.

 - Later That Day- 

Y/n was in his new house. After Erwin got his unexpected promotion he gave Y/n a house in wall rose. The house was near the Survey Corps Headquarters. The property itself was rather large for one person living alone in it. This meant two things for Y/n. It would be perfect for him since he would like to live alone, this is why he requested a house in the first place. So that he wouldn't have to share barracks with the other members of the Corps. The other was that the house would require a LOT of cleaning. Both because Y/n himself liked to keep clean, and because if Levi ever came over to visit and found the place was dirty, Y/n would be in for an earful. Y/n was cleaning the house because it was dirty when he arrived. He was told to expect company to talk about his situation. He was on a cleaning rampage just incase Levi might come by.

(KNOCK, KNOCK)

Y/n - COMING!!!(Oh no. I'm still missing the guest room. Well no use in worrying now, Just got to hope Levi isn't here.)

Y/n opens the door to his new home. There stood Erwin and Hange. Y/n took a breath of relief.

Levi - What are you sighing for. You just got a house didn't you. Let's hope it's clean. For both our sakes.

Y/n froze. Levi was behind the other two. He was just too short that Y/n didn't notice him.

Y/n - y-yeah huh. Come in, it was really dirty when I got here so it might not look the cleanest yet.

Levi shoots Y/n a glance that said "it better be clean in there, or else". Y/n Gulped. They all took a seat, except for Levi. He was inspecting the house. 

Erwin - Regarding your deployment, we are required to send you to training camp in order for you to be ready for scouting expeditions. I have no doubt you are capable already, but imagine how bad it would be if people found out we had a 12 year old child out on expeditions with no training.

Hange - It would be worse than just bad.

Y/n - Yeah, I get that part Hange.

Hange grew a smirk on her face.

Hange - hehe, it's Commander to you Y/n.

Erwin - That would be correct, Hange and Levi got a promotion. Instead of being in my squad they now get to lead their own squad. Which brings me to my next announcement. Y/n I would like you to lead a squad of your own. 

Y/n - HUH wha-

Erwin - According to our conditions you wanted to work alone. I can not allow this. Instead I will let you lead your own squad with a minimum of one person. You may chose that person. I recommend you keep your eye out to find a capable soldier to fit this role of your partner.

Y/n - And where exactly am I going to find someone?

Erwin - The last topic of discussion for the day. You shall join the already in session 101st Training Camp. There are two years remaining. You are to be sent next week. After you complete training I expect you to have selected a partner and to be leading a squad ready to deploy on the very next expedition. That is all, I shall take my leave now. Good luck Y/n.

Erwin left the house. Hange and Levi stayed for a bit to just hang around and celebrate their promotions. It was all Hange's Idea but Levi and Y/n were both roped into it. After the celebration, Levi was forced to drag a drunk and passed out Hange to her room. He literally dragged her by the arm. Levi said his goodbye to Y/n and told him he better keep the place clean no matter what. Now alone Y/n got to sit down and think about some things.

Y/n - Forget picking someone who can fight!!! I need to find someone who knows how to clean!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

455 16 19
"I have been outside the walls for about ten years now. I miss my home; I miss my friends. I live where the Titans can't reach me, and every day is a...
1M 28.1K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
315K 8.9K 47
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸...
127K 4.2K 23
⚠️18+ CONTENT⚠️ Levi x Female Reader (Warnings: strong language, violence, gore, blood, death, sexual themes, abuse, non-con) THIS BOOK CONTAINS VIOL...