Live to Die

By JenLS75

Book one, Lost Order MC. After four years Sedia Masters knows Raid is never coming back. It's beyond time... More

~Chapter 1 Sedia~
~Chapter 2 Raid~
~Chapter 3 Sedia~
~Chapter 4 Raid~
~Chapter 6 Sedia~
~Chapter 5 Raid~
~Chapter 7 Sedia~
~Chapter 8 Raid~
~Chapter 9 Sedia~
~Chapter 10 Raid~
~Chapter 11 Sedia~
~Chapter 12 Sedia~
~Chapter 14 Raid~
~Chapter 15 Sedia~
~Chapter 16 Raid~
~Chapter 17 Sedia~
~Chapter 18 Raid~
~Chapter 19 Sedia ~
~Chapter 20 Raid~
~Chapter 21 Sedia~
~Chapter 22 Raid~
~Chapter 23 Sedia~

~Chapter 13 Raid~

871 34 2
By JenLS75

I walked back to the table feeling more than a little smug. Fuck I loved getting under Sed's skin and setting her temper off. Totally worth it, watching her skin flush and her eyes snap. Gave me a hard on, and that top? Fuck me, maybe it was that top. There was truth in what I said about being on display. She was mine and I hated the way my brothers eyed my woman. For my eyes only, if that made me a chauvenistic pig then so be it. My brothers looking at my woman that way? The sooner I made it known She was mine the better.

"Sedia notice anything lately?" Pyro asked.

I gave myself a mental shake and took a long drink of my beer, "She didn't think so, we'll stay after close and talk to her."

Pyro looked at me with questions in his eyes, "We will?" I didn't have to guess, I knew what he was thinking. And he'd be right maybe I'm crazy to be going down this road again with her. Hell, she didn't want anything more than my dick before. Now I'm not even certain she wants that.

"You had better stay, she's pissed as hell at me. The boys flooded the bathroom yesterday and somehow I'm to blame."

Pyro threw back his head and laughed, "Those kids are yours for sure. Do you remember that time we painted each other blue with the leftover paint from your room?" He went by Mark in those days. Pyro didn't come along till much later.

I pounded Pyro on the back, wiping the tears away. "We wanted to blend in with the wall so we could scare my mom. Fuck, she was pissed as hell. Shit, I thought she was gonna skin us for sure." Even our hair was blue, no easy feat since even then Pyro was somewhere between blond and red.

We managed to get ourselves together, waived a couple guys from Lost Brotherhood and Lost Angels over. Before any serious talk could start Pyro caught Sedias attention. I watched as she slowly made her way to us. Stopping to clear glasses and take drink orders on the way. Every shift of her hips, the slight bounce of her tits gave me wood tonight. No girl at the clubhouse would be enough to take the edge off. I was fucked.

"Another round please Sedia?" I asked with a wink. What the ever loving fuck was wrong with me? Why couldn't I just leave her alone? I hadn't felt this alive since I saw her Monday. I watched as a subtle flush tinted her skin. I couldn't help but remember the way she flushed all over when she...I'm so fucked! In my head I could picture her eyes as she came that first time. Wrong train of thought, I desperately tried to change tracks. Under the table I attempted to adjust myself and pay attention to the conversation.

Turned out Lost Brotherhood had a shipment jacked by Drifters and a dealer was found with Drifter product on him. Lost Angels, a couple bikes had been stolen from a club owned shop. It was petty things that were happening so far. It was the drugs that bothered me, did we deal? Yes. Nothing more than weed though. Local authorities turned a blind eye and we kept hard stuff out. This was not enough for an all out war. Drifters knew they would be out manned. Some time in our conversation Sedia returned with drinks. I took a sip and almost choked. Fireball!! I had to hand it to Sed, she didn't back down. I'd always loved that about her. She subtly got her point across. I caught her eye and raised my glass, blew her a kiss. I was brought back by Dagger.

"Sedia notice anything after Monday?" He asked, repeating Pyro's earlier question.

"Not sure, she didn't say. Likely not related to this shit with Drifters. This has been going on since I was arrested. Right?" I answered.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Pyro looked around, his eyes settling on that new waitress.

"Has it always been small time stuff?" I questioned, the group looked at each other nodding. "Maybe they're trying to break up the brotherhood? Get us pointing fingers at each other." I suggested taking another sip of my drink. While the fireball burned it wasn't unpleasant, it was growing on me.

"Has merit, if we're fractured then it makes us weak." Bomber, Lost Brotherhoods Seargent at Arms agreed. The rest nodded in agreement.

"Take it back to your Pres, we'll bring it to chapel tomorrow. We got each other?" Pyro said.

"We got each other!" We answered in unison. Whether Drifters knew it or not what they were up to was doomed from then start. As sister clubs we always had each others back. Hell, all three club presidents were related.

I spent the rest of the night watching Sedia and catching up with the other clubs. What I wanted to do was grab Sedia and find a horizontal surface, get lost in her. The magic we had was still there, the few kisses I'd stolen proved it. Finally the last few customers gone I approached her at the bar, Pyro alongside me. Back up? Moral support? Who the fuck knew, I just needed him there.

"So, you see anything since Monday?" I reached out, taking her hand.

"The thing is, I'm not sure. Out of the corner of my eye I think so but but if I turn nothing. Always when I'm alone in town." She pulled her hand back, glaring at me.

"What about before Raid got out?" Pyro asked.

"A couple times? Maybe? In the months before, I think." She answered uncertain.

"Sed, I don't like this at all. I'm sticking around while you close." I stated, not giving her a chance to disagree. No way was I letting anything happen to her. I looked at Pyro who nodded his agreement.

"Hey Red, Deanne still around?" Pyro looked around the empty bar.

"Might be, go look in the back. Raid, if you insist on staying make yourself useful. Wipe down the tables and put the stools up." Sed instructed.

"You want me to mop too?" I teased, gently curling a lock of hair around her ear.

While I got busy with the spray bottle and cloth she handed me Sedia started behind the bar. Out of the corner of my eye I watched as she meticulously cleaned each tap, her eyes darting away each time they met mine. She was printing off the nights till receipt when I finished up with the tables. She looked asleep on her feet standing there. I couldn't resist, I rubbed shoulders, feeling the tension under my fingers dissolve. A brush of my lips on her neck and she turned around eyes wide. Easily I lifted her onto the counter, got lost in her. Mesmerized by the flecks of hazel in her green eyes.

We were inches apart, breathing the other in. I don't know who moved first. All I knew was that I needed to taste her, feel her. She was a pounding in my soul. I took over the kiss, needing in her anyway I could. My cock roared to life as she moaned, kicked as her hand reached between us tentatively. She stroked my cock over my jeans, just enough to make me crazy. Not enough to give me the relief I needed. My cock remembered the feel of her hand, the grip of her tight pussy. Between her hand on my cock and her tongue sliding against mine it was all I could do to beat back the orgasm that threatened. A loud clearing of a throat and Pyro's laughter brought us crashing to reality.

"Everything good Sed?" Deanne questioned softly.

No it wasn't, there was no hiding the massive tent in my jeans as Sedia jumped off the counter "All good, I'll see you tomorrow night." They exchanged a look. Apparently Deanne knew nothing about Sed and I.

"I'll see you back at the clubhouse Pyro." I waved him away shaking my head at the laughter in his eyes. I checked the front doors while Sedia opened the cash drawer and took out the drawer.

"I've got to balance the till, I'm assuming you're staying." She headed through the staff door leaving me to grab us a couple coke. I knew the drill.

"Damn Sed, you look beat." In the bright light of the room I could see the circles under her eyes. I pulled up the other rolling chair and put her feet in my lap.

"Ryker and Ryder had me up at 7 this morning. Thank God Jordan doesn't leave till Sunday. He's gotta be back on base by Monday then they ship out in two weeks." She pulled her feet away and started sorting the cash.

"Sed, will you give me your damn feet, for fuck sakes. I'm just going to rub them." I pulled both into my lap again and took off her shoes. Massaging each foot, the silence between us stretched. So many questions on the tip of my tongue, I held back relishing the moment between us. "You out back?" At her nod I continued "I'm coming with you to do the deposit."

"Oh, I'll be..." She got up slowly putting her shoes back on.

"Nope, you have everything?"

She walked over to a bunch of lockers and grabbed her coat and purse. "All right then, if you must. I'm telling you I'll be fine."

We walked out the back door, Sed locking it behind her. The deposit went without trouble, after she dropped me back at my bike. We sat for a minute, staring at each other. I knew if I reached for her again she'd be riding my dick in the blink of an eye. My cock screamed at me but with a kiss to her forhead I reluctantly got out. If Jordan wasn't there I'd simply drive her home. She looked like she'd fall asleep at the wheel.

"I'm following you home." I said before I closed the door. I wouldn't be able to sleep otherwise. She lowered the window to protest, I simply ignored her and threw a leg over my bike. Once my helmet was on I started her up. Revving impatiently and motioning for her to go. It wasn't until I saw her go in the house and the lights turn off that I backed out of the drive. Neither of us noticed the shadow moving along the edge of her property.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 15.3K 24
Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then, at the age of eighteen, her parents ha...
781K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
247K 9.5K 29
Aleena is the daughter for one of the most dominant and respected MC's but after her father died a few years back and her mother remarried the VP who...
9.6M 284K 42
Rage is the residential psycho of the club. Tormented by his own demons he lives in pain and agony, a constant state of rage. Everyone knows him as t...